FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Keen to learn

Keen to learn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arah_Likes_Naughty_Fun OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

A1/A46-Notts/Lincs

Some years ago I had to do some training at the head office of where I worked.

I was told it was going to be a minimum of 6 months upto maybe 2 years.

I was going to be a long way from home which would mean me staying somewhere.

Anyway I was given a train ticket and some expenses as way of getting to where I had to be. I was told to report to our head office and they would then arrange things from there.

So on the Monday I was on the early train. I must admit I was in 1st class. So I was served breakfast which broke up the journey. I was a little concerned as to where I would be staying as I would be there a while.

So I got a taxi from the station to our HO. I signed in and was taken through to the training centre. I left my case and other bits of stuff in one of the training rooms.

Once we were all here the training manager came in and welcomed us all.

She went through all the information we would need to learn and told us we would be staying more with families/people who rented out rooms. Anyway time was ticking on and we were told that we would be collected from reception from people with whom we would be staying with.

Quite a few worked for the company and would be paid well for looking after us.

So I was a little disgruntled because so much would change being so far from home.

Anyway I was just people watching when this really sexy woman got out of the lift. I watched her as she walked around the area and spoke to a few people.

Wow was she stunning. She was probably in her 40's but had a fantastic figure. She was a mid sized woman probable 16/18 but was so pretty and dressed immaculately with makeup perfect.

Then as she was talking to the receptionist I heard my name shouted.

So I stood up and Jane the receptionist asked me to join her at her desk.

This stunning woman was stood there and the OE o much had the hots for making me hard.

Once there Jane told me that I would be staying with the lady I had been eyeing up and down. Wow I couldn't believe my luck.

Some of the others ended up with some right miseries.

So Jenny was to be my house mate or what ever it's called.

So I grabbed my things and we headed off to the car park.

As I followed a little behind her I couldn't help but stare at her ass as it wiggled in her tight skirt. And I was certain she had on stockings and suspenders making me hard again.

As we got to her car it was nearly brand new. She opened the tailgate and put my things in. As she leant in her top dropped a little giving me a massive view of her massive boobs. I think she clocked me staring but never said anything but gave me that knowing look.

Once in the car heading to her place we chatted a little about family etc.

It turned out that Jenny was just out of a really messy divorce and was living alone.

She didn't have kids or anything. But her ex made things really nasty for her.

She asked me if I had a girlfriend. I told her I had no one special but left a few good friends both male and female behind.

I was 27 at this moment in time. Jenny told me she was 51 and had been career minded hence why no family.

And as she was part of the teaching team she decided who she wanted to stay probably based on abilities etc.

Anyway we were soon at her house which was really large. She flicked a button in her car and the garage door rolled up.

She drove in and parked up. She told me to bring my bags into the hall and leave them while she showed me around.

She went upstairs and I followed behind her really enjoying the view and getting so hard again.

The room I was staying in was big and spacious. It had a balcony overlooking the large garden and a place to sit in the sunshine.

She bypassed her room which was next to mine. She had a bit of a gym and a large office area with room for 2 desks. She told me she had just had it delivered and I would need to set up the desk and PC.

So she left me to do things as she went off to organise tea.

I moved my bags upstairs and put my things away.

There were pictures on the walls which were really erotic and not what I would have expected. Anyway I heard her come up stairs and go into her room.

I changed and had on a pair of shorts and a Tshirt. I went down to the lounge. A couple of minutes later Jenny came through and had on a short skirt and really low cut top. Wow she looked stunning especially as she has mega tits.

I know it's a little drawn out but well worth it...shall I continue..???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh yes

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Please do....

Yes please