FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Train

Train

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eppers50 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Sat on the train & the very sexy woman sat at right angles to me keeps changing the position of her very very gorgeous legs. Yet to have a clear view but getting enough to stir my cock. To scared to take a picture & I have to get off train soon... but delightful all the same.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Stockport

"Sat on the train & the very sexy woman sat at right angles to me keeps changing the position of her very very gorgeous legs. Yet to have a clear view but getting enough to stir my cock. To scared to take a picture & I have to get off train soon... but delightful all the same. "

Anyone else had close encounters like this before. I've had another' which got a little naughty...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had a couple, lately- a extremely attractive milf sat at the same angle as you last week, we kept catching eyes and smiling until the man next to her got off, she then shifted direction to me and I could see her gorgeous white panties!! I'm sure she did it on purpose but you never know!

Stockport

This woman was in her mid 40's I'd guess, didn't look up once but you know they are aware that you are watching without being blatant about it. She never quite flashed her knickers but she kept crossing & uncrossing her legs, left over right & then vise versa. I did manage to snap a cheeky picture but it won't upload or I'd share.

By *exycouplesswingCouple  over a year ago

tunbridge wells

So a woman on a train crossed her legs a few times and you make the rather large assumption that she was doing it on purpose? She was Hun... she was doing it to be comfortable!

Taking a pic of a stranger on a train because your imagination runs wild is not cricket!

By *aturisteve69Man  over a year ago

Frodsham

"So a woman on a train crossed her legs a few times and you make the rather large assumption that she was doing it on purpose? She was Hun... she was doing it to be comfortable!

Taking a pic of a stranger on a train because your imagination runs wild is not cricket! "

What an incredible body you have xx

By *exycouplesswingCouple  over a year ago

tunbridge wells

"So a woman on a train crossed her legs a few times and you make the rather large assumption that she was doing it on purpose? She was Hun... she was doing it to be comfortable!

Taking a pic of a stranger on a train because your imagination runs wild is not cricket!

What an incredible body you have xx"

Thank you... enjoy it as much as you like, have a wank over the pics if you want... just don't take pics of me without my consent! Xx

By *aturisteve69Man  over a year ago

Frodsham

What an incredible body you have xx

Thank you... enjoy it as much as you like, have a wank over the pics if you want... just don't take pics of me without my consent! Xx"

You're so kind, thank you I think I will...

» Add a new message to this topic