FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sales Appointment part 2

Sales Appointment part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After the last sales appointment ( https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/657176) i had been buzzing, I knew Karen had suggested her friend getting a quote too but didnt expect it to actually happen but I got the call, hmmm i wondered if there could be more naughty going on's at this appointment.

The day came and again I arrived 10 mins early. The door opened and a guy answered, my heart sank, I checked I had right address and he said, yes, he invited me in and directed me towards the livingroom. Ive told tammy to be gentle with you he smiled as he left closing the door.

I walked into the livingroom and smiled, Sammy was about 40, beautiful and sexy as hell in a pair of shorts and a loose shirt tied up like Daisy Duke used to wear in Dukes of hazzard, in fact she was a spitting image for Daisy Duke.. I introduced myself and was asked to sit down. Tammy asked if I wanted a drink, water please I replied watching her cute arse twaddle into the kitchen.

She came back and bent over and i got a proper eyeful of her beautiful breasts, small but perfectly formed and no bra.

She smiled and asked 'shall we discuss what your here for' i smiled and said of course. I priced the job at £2500, much smaller than Karens job the week before. Hmmm Tammy said, Karen said she got a really good price from you last week, i told Tammy that it was a different job but also that I dont really like discussing other customers. "Oh I understand that" said Tammy but she fucked you to get a good price, so perhaps I could do the same?

My cock instantly moved from semi to rock hard...well I could perhaps budge a little bit, £400 off she asked, I told her I could only do £200...with that she took my hand and led me towards the bedroom, she opened the door so I could see inside... £200 each is £400 she said  as i gazed at a naked Karen lying on the bed.

Tammy pushed me into the room and both girls instantly started to strip me. Karen had my cock in her mouth as Tammy began stripping herself.

Tammys body was stunning, I couldnt wait to fuck her, i couldnt believe my luck two gorgeous women wanting me....

Karen stood up and led me to a chair, Daisy had ties in her hands and Karen said 'role reversal Mr, its your turn to be tied up. Daisy and Karen tied my hands and ankles to the chair, then they got on the bed together and started to kiss, i was rock hard and wanted to join in or even just wank but I couldnt. For the next hour I watch Tammy and Karen lick suck and fuck each other with toys, it was sexy as fuck watching Tammy rim Karens arse, thenput a large buttplug inside her. Only last week I had taken her arses virginity now she had butt plugs up there.

After a while, karen came and lay her hed between my feet, Tammy stradled her face and started sucking on my cock, she looked up at me and said "Sssshhhh not a sound from you" she went back to sucking my cock, taking it deep down her throat, i let out a soft groan when SLAP! i told you not a sound, my cheek stung like hell what the fuck are you playing at i asked, SLAP!, again Tammy slapped me, not a fucking sound or you get fuck all. I sat there in silence secretly enjoying what had happened after the shock had subsided, tammy stood up and grabbed a bottle of lub, she reached round to her arse and squirted and rubbed the lube on...before placing my cock at the entrance to her cute arsehole, before sitting down on me taking the whole length in. By this point Karren had stepped into a 10" strapon and came between our legs, she pushed into Tammys pussy which put pressure on my cock. We dp,d Tammy as karen kept moving between us both kisding us deeply. Tammy said she was about to cum and Karen started to fuck her harder, holy fuck i knew some women were loud but Tammy was something else, I worried I was going to go deaf as she came, i felt my leg was soaking wet and realised that Tammy had squirted all over the place. After her orgasm subsided she untied me and Karen was on the bed on all fours, butt plug still burried deep in her arse. Fuck me she asked, not that she needed too.I was balls deep inside Karen when i felt something soft and wet at my arse, i looked round and Tammy was rimming me, making me fuck Karen harder and faster, it was such a great feeling, karen started to cum but i kept fucking, karen pulled herself off me and soon started sucking my cock, here i had tammy licking and poking my arse with her tongue snd Karen sucking my cock, I was in heaven, then i felt Tammy swap her tongue for her finger, it was a weird feeling, id never had anything up my arse before when suddenly i started shooting wad of cum down Karens throat...

Karen moved her face towards Tammy when i stopped cumming and they kissed sharing my cum, it was such a sexy sight.

At last you came in my mouth said Karen.

We dressed and tammy and I left Karen in the bedroom whilst we went to complete paperwork, tammy and I swapped numbers and as I was leaving she told me that this was just the start, i asked the start of what,you will soon find out she replied....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

[Removed by poster at 19/07/17 11:01:01]

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please