FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Public playing

Public playing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife and I were on holiday on Gran Canadian. We both had a lot to drink and decided to check out an "Erotica club" which was next door to our hotel. My wife was wearing a long summer dress with no underwear. The dress was very low cut and showed off her firm full tits. On entering the club there were few other people there although I did notice a young toptopcouple taking a keen interest in us. I went to the toilet and the male of the couple struck up a conversation and the couple then joined us and shared a drink with us. The girl was wearing a very short skirt, very high heels and a skimpy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ptomsMan  over a year ago

lincoln

Skimpy!!!! Prey proceed.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

need more

Sounds interesting more please

red top which held her tits in place only by the strategy which hung around her neck. By this time I had lifted my wife's dress so that it showed off her legs and from the right angle her shaved cunt. I also let a strap fall from my wife's shoulder which exposed one title to a fraction of an inch from her nipple. She was so turned on by me showing her off in this way she allowed her legs to open slightly. The couple took a great deal of interest in this and the male followed my lead and allowed his girlfriend's skirt to ride up and exposed her wispy thong which she enjoyed showing off.

More please

Both me and the guy then openly played with our partners nipples while we talked and the talk became more sexual by the minute. The guy then asked if he and his girlfriend could watch us funky in our hotel bedroom and I agreed

To be continued

» Add a new message to this topic