FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > lingerie shopping

lingerie shopping

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One fantasy I have is going Lingerie shopping with a woman, watching her try on different items and giving her a present which she wears, and which I will hopefully have the pleasure of removing later. Has anyone done this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

"One fantasy I have is going Lingerie shopping with a woman, watching her try on different items and giving her a present which she wears, and which I will hopefully have the pleasure of removing later. Has anyone done this?"

I'd like to think most husbands have taken their wives shopping for lingerie!

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS  over a year ago

South East

"One fantasy I have is going Lingerie shopping with a woman, watching her try on different items and giving her a present which she wears, and which I will hopefully have the pleasure of removing later. Has anyone done this?

"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My husband regularly takes me lingerie shopping especially when we have a meet arranged ... the guy we are meeting choeses what they like to see me in and my hubby goes out and buy it along with a new lipstick and there favourite perfume xx

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"One fantasy I have is going Lingerie shopping with a woman, watching her try on different items and giving her a present which she wears, and which I will hopefully have the pleasure of removing later. Has anyone done this?

"

Was just thinking that lol love taking the wife lingerie shopping then having fun when we get home

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"

Probably most on here, but not in my world, unfortunately.

» Add a new message to this topic