FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi experiences

Bi experiences

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *y Pussy OP   Woman  over a year ago

Crickhowell

Guys anyone want to chat about their bi experiences.

I would live to hear them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

Had some great bi experiences. Love nothing better than being on my knees hands round the guys waiste holding onto his bum cheeks and my mouth wrapped around a nice big smooth cock mmmmmmm

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I've had one or two mm sessions but I prefer group bi fun... much more exciting to be on my knees sucking a cock or two while one of the guy's wife is watching and taking pics

Desborough

Just as much fun when a hubby and wife are sucking my cock and balls at the same time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

One the best was when I had a meet with a very hung older guy. After some kissing and wanking on the sofa we ended up on the floor in a 69. First laying on our sides before he moved on top and facefucked me for the first time ever. Both of us came so much.

Desborough

"Guys anyone want to chat about their bi experiences.

I would live to hear them. "

Is that what you were hoping for OP?

Would have pm'd you, but you've blocked all tvs.

By *bhbiloverMan  over a year ago

CHESTERFIELD

Was once involved with a bi group in Derby ... several meets all fun .... best moment I was lent over bed end going down on our hostess when a well endowed Asian gentleman took full advantage of my raised bottom, gripped my hips and eased his cock into me. Loved feeling him pulsing into me while the lady clamped her thighs round my head and came squirting into my mouth! That was a good "coffee morning"!!!

By *vtopTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

Have had a couple of bi encounters usually with my sub dresser friend, involving copious amounts of spanking and oral play and more. One memorable encounter involved another non dressing male, the feeling of one mouth slurping on my cock and balls while another was lapping at my hole was incredible xx

By *ristol BiteMan  over a year ago

all over

Only Bi experience I've had was as a teen.

At a sleepover my friend and I would wank next to eachother in bed...

Once we wanked eachother off.

We didn't say a word as we did it or afterwards...

Other than that I suppose you could say me fingering my arse on cam with a lady I know asking her what it's like to be fucked in the ass as I do?

Would love to get pegged.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

I was home on leave and my very sexy girlfriend decided to get my rock hard cock out and suck me whilst fingering my bum...I noticed something move in the car mirror .

.shit its Police ...she pushed another finger up me and pulled my balls down running her tongue along the slit in my cock she tickled it knowing i would come and i did all over her face and down her throat...

when the tap on the wi dow came the female officer asked what we were doing ...i was about to say nothing and my sexy minx turned the light on showing her cum covered face ....'just eating my Squaddie Sausage with special sauce officer" Both asked for ID and the officer laughed at soldier/nurse combinations ..she told us to be more careful as other officers might no be so forgiving then she looked at the minx and said "i reckon you could him to take a strap on he loved you playing with his arse" ...we both looked sheepish ..'"S" said i cant afford one or i'd definitely be shagging his arse hes a dirty fucker..PC passed a slip of paper to "S" ..and said "you can use mine after ive fucked yu with it" and walked offleaving a phone number ..we were both horny as hell and on the way back to the Nurses home we stopped at a friend of "S" ...she wasnt at home but a lad who rented a room was ...

'So what have you two been up too then I can smell the sex from here'...

S gave him a blow by blow account whilst I felt a bit uncomfortable sitting in front of a camp bloke called 'bubbles' discussing a couple of ladies wanting to bang my bum..

Things moved on and Bubbles told us he had had sex with Marine RAF Navy but no Soldiers ' yet' he winked ...hhe was going into detail about being facefucked by a RAF bloke just the week before and S blurted out " oh this boy can really make me gag" ..

'oooooh...sounds sexy pity you won't share bitch' ....nervous laughter ..Bubbles went to get drinks and S leant over and whispered 'I'd love to him gag on your cock and you fuck him make him whimper...'...sge then started getting my hard cock out ..." oh you like that idea then "

Bubbles returned to see S deepthroating me and fingering my arse with two fingers ...."dont just sit there you poof come and rim him or suck this cock with me'

I soon had the two of them sucking me until S said stand up..which i did she ordered me to make bubbles gag and beg to be fucked whilst she went to town rimming and tongueing my tight arse

I made bubbles gag and kept slapping his face telling him to beg to be fucked..whe he did I tied his arms over his head so he was helpless and S pulled his legs right up so i could enter him easily....i told him there was only one way he was getting my cock and that was raw and hard ..no lube just pure fuckery....he nodded and S laughed a dirty laugh...i out the tip of my cock at his hole and he murmered i then lushed all the way home he yelped and S smothered his face with her hand covered in her pussy juices...I came out and his hole was open...i fucked him literally balls deep each time until S said he is a slut and pushed tgree fingers up his bum too..between us we ruined his hole until i shot a hige load up his bum...he thought it was over until S said ....he has a party trick youll love you slut....and so I fucked him again with my still hard cock then instead of spunking up him I let his arse feel my bladder full nf warm piss i totally filled him then pounded him so he was in ecstasy being fucked the warm piss and spunk mixing ...S fetched a jug and when his arse let everything go ..he was told to drink.....he followed orders better than most soldiers...the next time I was on leave was with a small group of lads. we had just passed Commando Course ..Bubbles well and truly got back squaded that night!

Manchester Area

"Was once involved with a bi group in Derby ... several meets all fun .... best moment I was lent over bed end going down on our hostess when a well endowed Asian gentleman took full advantage of my raised bottom, gripped my hips and eased his cock into me. Loved feeling him pulsing into me while the lady clamped her thighs round my head and came squirting into my mouth! That was a good "coffee morning"!!!"

Sounds great ...would love bi group fun]

When i was still at school my mate stayed over. We took some drink from my parents cellar and watched a couple movies etc. about 2am i was woken up to my mate sucking me off. I laid still pretending not to wake up but moaned so he knew i was enjoying it. He made me cum moments later, took the load in his mouth and went to sleep. In the morning we never spoke about it or ever. Typical Brits haha.

I had a great blow job from a very sexy TV on this site in a swingers club also gave my 1st bj to anther hot TV in same swingers club different time, looking for more fun.

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

wrexham

My first of many bi experiences was with my mates dad in his garage I wanked and sucked his cock till he came in my mouth then gave me the best wank I'd ever had wanking me in his wife's dirty panties till I spunked buckets into the panties x

By *eniseTV12TV/TS  over a year ago

berinsfield

I used to see a couple where hubby was bi. We always wore stockings and undies and played with each other. One time the got me on my back he fed his cock down my throat while she fucked me with a strapon mmmm so horny

By *ammyTV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

2 of the best sessions ive had first was spit roasted by two horny guys the second was being told to wet my panties then being spanked for doing it....

Ending with a fantastic screwing x

By *owie144TV/TS  over a year ago

halesowen

Have had a bi session with a nice lady and her husband, she made him shower me, she then dressed me in nice sexy lingrie, her hubby then sucked my cock till it has hard, i fucked her as he watched, she then made him clean her up, then we spitroasted him my cock and her strapon.

Denise

Love sucking cock while its covered in Lou's cum then having the same done to me. Sucking cock in front of my wife really turns us both on so much we love it.

Well my 1st ever Bi experience came as quite a shock...Very pleasant one thou...it was hot summer day I had been working as Hod carrier so was just in pair shorts no top,anyway on way home I stopped off at quiet spot just to chill out&relax a little while..had car window down music playing seat push back eyes shut relaxed some thing made me open eyes I look in mirror see sum fella approaching car I watched he came right upto open window sort og said hi..then he put hand through window&start touching my leg...I was in shock but soon he wad running fingrts. Up inner thigh I looked&see my cock was getting hard..I never wear undereare so wS pretty obvious he then start rubbin my cock.. muttering sum thing along lines of Fkn hellthat big..next thing he only got it out in his hand and Iis wanking me off..Now I must say his grip was excellent& felt great my cock was throbbin as I told him not o man ever touched ny cock before..he told me I have had a magnificent Cock and wanked it better tgan anyone else ever. Had...any way I feel the cum building up says I gonna cum he give exra squeeze anf nang I cum&cum&cum..I was recovering hr jus smiled&walked away. .

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

So many hot things above. Definitely makes me want to lose my bi cherry even more

By *exymatcplMan  over a year ago

doncaster

My first bi was supposed to be a prelude to a bi mmf, he came to check me out but we chatted and got on well so well that started stroking our cocks until I thought fuck this and went down on him, he grabbed my head and started fucking my face, he eased off and took a few pics of me sucking him I was wanking myself and sucking him then he spurted 4 or 5 times in my mouth I came on my hand which he lifted to my mouth for me to lick clean he licked my cock of the drips then went, we never did get the 3some

Lots of amazing encounters posted here. One day soon i might just get to experience one of them

By *penminded28500Man  over a year ago

derry

One of my experiences was with a mate from here. Drove into the country to a abandoned road and got to buisness. He started with sucking me until i was hard and licked and teased my balls. Eventually i was bent over and him rimmimg my ass while groping my balls.

I eventually got my turn to suck on his big cock and lick and suck his balls. He was loving it when i spat on his cock while wanking him.

He finished with giving me a long blowjob before wanking me and taking my load in his mouth.

Manchester Area

"I had a great blow job from a very sexy TV on this site in a swingers club also gave my 1st bj to anther hot TV in same swingers club different time, looking for more fun."

So you passed through the gate house then ??

Mine was at school with a mate. Started of wanking infront of each other reading Fiesta. Then wanking each other soon moved on to sucking each other.

I've not done a lot with guys but just back from my first GH meet.

I walked in and he had his cock through the hole for me to wank. He then got on his hands and knees and sucked me through the hole as he furiously wanked himself. I spunked all over his face and I could see his cum running under the partition.

So hot and must try it again

Manchester Area

Any more stories, seem to be drying up

In our teens me and my mates would regularly wank In front of eachother whilst watching pork. This one particular time me and my one friend was sitting wanking after a few drinks and he was that d*unk he had no rhythm. I jokingly offerd to help. He just stopped looked and said "come on then" I crawled over to him on all 4's. Got Inbetween his legs and sucked his cock without hesitation. My only bi experience

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

wrexham

We should all get together and have a big cock feast so we can all enjoy cock and those who haven't tried it yet can have there choice of so many cocks what a spunk fest x

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"In our teens me and my mates would regularly wank In front of eachother whilst watching pork. This one particular time me and my one friend was sitting wanking after a few drinks and he was that d*unk he had no rhythm. I jokingly offerd to help. He just stopped looked and said "come on then" I crawled over to him on all 4's. Got Inbetween his legs and sucked his cock without hesitation. My only bi experience "

I like pork but not enough to wank over it

"In our teens me and my mates would regularly wank In front of eachother whilst watching pork. This one particular time me and my one friend was sitting wanking after a few drinks and he was that d*unk he had no rhythm. I jokingly offerd to help. He just stopped looked and said "come on then" I crawled over to him on all 4's. Got Inbetween his legs and sucked his cock without hesitation. My only bi experience

I like pork but not enough to wank over it "

Obviously not a Tory either

"We should all get together and have a big cock feast so we can all enjoy cock and those who haven't tried it yet can have there choice of so many cocks what a spunk fest x"

I'm up for that..

By *utoneoutMan  over a year ago

Valleys

Great idea

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *oncambsukMan  over a year ago

st ives

"My first of many bi experiences was with my mates dad in his garage I wanked and sucked his cock till he came in my mouth then gave me the best wank I'd ever had wanking me in his wife's dirty panties till I spunked buckets into the panties x"

I have enjoyed a few bi experiences over the years, with other CD/TVs and the odd single male, but the horniest was with a couple where I was spit roasted between her strapon and his cock. It was great to feel my arse being fucked while he shot his liad down my throat. Would love to do it again.

Me and my mate (BBC) meet regular for horny sessions

I've met few guys over the years when I've been horny and wanted to get my cock sucked by a guy. One of my favourite times was when I met a guy few years ago and over nature reserve by me and his gf watched the whole time till I cum in his mouth

By *ereforgigglesMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Not gonna lie... ive had my cock in my hand since i started reading this thread

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Had quite a few bi experiences, dressed as a girl and just plain naked. Loved them all, but it wasn't till I was in my 40s that I lost my anal virginity. Now, just love sex.

Manchester Area

keep em (us) coming

Love these makes me want to loose my anal virginity. Anyone near Bristol or Gloucester who can accom one weekend morning?

I was in a guy bar with a group of friends on a Saturday night, most of us were straight but the bar had a really good atmosphere and no trouble. Anyway a guy was getting a bit flirty with me so I thought why the hell not.

I put my hand down his jeans and felt him harden in my grip. It was actually a really horny experience. Made him cum in his pants lol

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Sam that is a truly horny story.

I'd love similar to happen to me when I'm out driving dressed and plugged.

Get stopped and searched. And fucked later.

Lots of hot horny experiences seem to be had.

Think my fave was a last minute meeting with a local guy. I got well and truly fuck by the best cock iv had to date.

Happy memories

By *raveler101Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

I was lucky enough to be involved with a bi-group in Bristol.

At one of their party nights I was getting Don and dirty with a lady when her husband slipped into her mouth Asni was fucking her. One thing led to another and she pulled my head down for a deep, passionate kiss and he ended up in my mouth. We continued until he came in my mouth and I shot into her pussy. She then used her tongue to scoop the cum from my mouth into hers and then share it with hubby and me.

It was a fun and eye opening night

Scotland

I fucking love this thread

By *ockHardMcrCockMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Had an amazing bi MMF a while ago - both shared my cock, and then we shared his. Came as a bit of a shock when she she slid a finger up my arse while he rimmed me ! Ended up in a DP / DVP / DDP mess.

Since then had first solo with a guy - mmm, loved sucking his cock ! When he double wanked us off - OMG. Loved sucking the cum off his cock.

Looking for more bi MMF fun ?

Scotland

"Had an amazing bi MMF a while ago - both shared my cock, and then we shared his. Came as a bit of a shock when she she slid a finger up my arse while he rimmed me ! Ended up in a DP / DVP / DDP mess.

Since then had first solo with a guy - mmm, loved sucking his cock ! When he double wanked us off - OMG. Loved sucking the cum off his cock.

Looking for more bi MMF fun ?"

Fuck Yes!

[Removed by poster at 29/07/17 00:53:11]

By *ina VonteeseTV/TS  over a year ago

Leicester

Still recall my first we had chatted on yahoo messenger and then progressed to MSN. Finally that leap of faith and swapping phone numbers and the intention to meet ... a rough area location and call when near which we did my heart was in my throat as we talked on the phone and the house number was divulged.. the back gate and patio doors open scenario. We talked social banter and then relaxed.

What happened next was amazing and so liberating. ..do I carry on?

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Yes please

By *ina VonteeseTV/TS  over a year ago

Leicester

He was masculine and not pushy but gave an air of control and confidence as we chatted ..then in a polite and friendly manor asked if we might go to his bedroom .my pulse was racing as we entered his bedroom the clean double bed . We paused holding our clothed bodies together and I felt his strong hand grasp my bottom cheek ...pulling my denim firmly against my ass cheek my already semi hard penis swelled more in my slips my erection building. I ground my sex against his crotch my first clothed cock grind. .. my breath was rapid and aroused as we were both suddenly wanting to see and feel each other's cocks

By *issystaceyleicsTV/TS  over a year ago

leicester

Sucked my first cock in a public toilet cubicle wearing holdups and panties

[Removed by poster at 29/07/17 03:34:24]

I had always fantasised about stunning truly convincing tranny...well that came true met through this site&all I can say is she ma de my cock harder than it ever been& takes suckin cock too next level she ain't about any more but any truly convincing tranny's that think they couldfill her boot or heels pls get intouch..

By *ayc_BigballsMan  over a year ago

Derby

"Was once involved with a bi group in Derby ... several meets all fun .... best moment I was lent over bed end going down on our hostess when a well endowed Asian gentleman took full advantage of my raised bottom, gripped my hips and eased his cock into me. Loved feeling him pulsing into me while the lady clamped her thighs round my head and came squirting into my mouth! That was a good "coffee morning"!!!"
ffs missed out there!!

Derby

"My first of many bi experiences was with my mates dad in his garage I wanked and sucked his cock till he came in my mouth then gave me the best wank I'd ever had wanking me in his wife's dirty panties till I spunked buckets into the panties x"

Derby

"Me and my mate (BBC) meet regular for horny sessions "
this is my ultimate bi fantasy....well maybe a three soe with a black guy and white lady

Manchester Area

bi bi baby .....shag a lass shag a lad shag a lang. bay city rollers ??

Mmmm

My cock is so hard from these

By *ikerboyzMan  over a year ago

close

Here was me a straight mid 20s med size good looking guy, I'd passed my hgv test and took to driving a meat truck which meant staying in truck for few nights weekly down in Devon (I'm from Scotland) so anyway it's a hot summer day and iv parked up for the night but all sweaty from the days delivering meat to all the local butcher shops, when an older guy parks behind my truck, I was sitting watching porn on a laptop when suddenly he was at

By *osh69Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *empting TravelsMan  over a year ago

London

I think one of my two most memorable bi experiences has to be back when I was single and attended Spicy's bi night at the VA for the very first time.

It seemed like everywhere I went someone was eager to slip my cock in their mouth. I was sucked off by 9 guys and girls that night. Such deliciously wicked bliss mmmm

My best bi experience was my last one. VS was out and I'd seen a guy on another site with a gorgeous cock. I text her asking if it was ok and she gave the go ahead.

Fast forward an hour and I'm on my knees sucking his cock for all I'm worth, taking it as deep as I can. Its such a nice cock I decide to let him take my anal virginity. So after fucking me for a good half hour he pulls out ajd I role over. He cums all over my chest as I wank off. We came pretty much same time

London

"My best bi experience was my last one. VS was out and I'd seen a guy on another site with a gorgeous cock. I text her asking if it was ok and she gave the go ahead.

Fast forward an hour and I'm on my knees sucking his cock for all I'm worth, taking it as deep as I can. Its such a nice cock I decide to let him take my anal virginity. So after fucking me for a good half hour he pulls out ajd I role over. He cums all over my chest as I wank off. We came pretty much same time"

Got a hard on sat at my desk at work now.....awkward

I would love to suck a guys cock While he wife watches Then joins in with the fun

By *oingdown2Man  over a year ago

angus

Mine was few years back. Was messaged by a guy one day who asked if I'd be up for surprising him and his gf on outdoor meet. He told me where to be and I went to meet them. This was my first couple meet and I was trembling with excitement. He becomes me over with his trousers round his knees and she was sucking him off. I was to stand next to him and she undid my jeans and got to work on me. He slid his hands down to my ass and started to play with it then round to grab my cock as she sucked me. He was saying look what I did for you I'm holding his cock is that turning you on.. it was me lol. He suddenly went down to kiss her and they both started licking my shaft and kissing each other.. he told me to suck him off while she sucked me. I loved it and tasted even better when he started fucking her and pulled it out for me to suck. Never got to fuck her but I did get made to clean both loads from her tits and then told to fuck off! Was fab meet lol. If you're still here dirty Harry...

I've been meeting men and women for the past twenty years. The list would be very long. Anything specific?

Manchester Area

I think one of my two most memorable bi experiences has to be back when I was single and attended Spicy's bi night at the VA for the very first time.

It seemed like everywhere I went someone was eager to slip my cock in their mouth. I was sucked off by 9 guys and girls that night. Such deliciously wicked bliss mmmm"

Can't think why ??????

London

It seemed like everywhere I went someone was eager to slip my cock in their mouth. I was sucked off by 9 guys and girls that night. Such deliciously wicked bliss mmmm

Can't think why ??????"

Neither can I

By *ick dastardleyMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Loved reading this thread, my first time was just before leaving my home town to start uni. I had never had any bisexual thoughts before the following event. It was a Friday, early evening, I had been to the pub for a couple of pints, I was desperate for a haircut, so I turned up at my mothers hairdressers shop just before closing. The main stylist was James, in his fifties and very openly gay..all the other staff had left for the day. I was sat in the chair as he cut my hair and we were chatting and laughing about some quite sexy things. I was feeling quite tipsy and could all of a sudden feel his bulging cock rubbing in my shoulder.instead of pulling away I morubbed my shoulder against it as I rubbed my own cock under the gown. He looked at me in the mirror and asked me if I was horny...and had I been with a man? Yes. And no! Was my reply..he finished my trim as we kept rubbing against each other, when he finished he went and locked the shop door. He then took me out the back room, pushed me against the wall and stripped me naked, his hands were all over me, my cock was dripping with pre-cum.he pushed down on my knees and undid his jeans, his rock hard cock was out in seconds and down my throat..I sucked his cock back and for as he shot his load in my mouth, as he came, I wanked my cock and came everywhere...we got cleaned up and we never mentioned it again. That was my first spontaneous bi meet and it certainly wasn't my last x

By *untimes everydayMan  over a year ago

north Wales

My was when young 16 , sleeping in a tent, with a friend playing dear ,got in to playing with each other first wanking and then I suck is cock don't think I was the best , as when he sucked my cock I came every where, next morning betended it was ice cream

By *3570Man  over a year ago

chester

Looking for my first bi MMF

Any couples in the Chester area like to help out?

Preferably with a top / dom M

Mark

My oddest, and most erotic, session with a guy was when I caught my wife's lover at my home, naked and in my bed. I had left work early and arrived home at around midday hoping to surprise my wife with a little afternoon delight, little knowing that she had already been getting it from a much younger guy from up the road. I entered the house, calling my wife's name but received no answer and ran up the stairs and entered the bedroom. Upon the bed was a young naked guy but the wife was no where to be seen. She had just gone out he informed me nervously and that he was just leaving. I feigned my anger and threatened him with a wagging hand. He attempted to push by me, grabbing his clothes, but I was quicker and gripped his lithe body in my arms and forced him back on to the bed. He was nicely hung, and was still oozing from where he had just fucked my wife. He was lying flat on his back now and my eyes were enjoying the view. He was a good looking boy and I could see what my wife saw in him. I stood in front of him and undid my shirt, dropped my trousers and kicked off my shoes. I slowly pulled my pants down and my semi erect cock sprang forward. The boys tension seemed to be fading and he knew that he was going to get a seeing to but not the sort he had thought a few minutes ago. He sat up and started to suck me, before I pulled his pretty face up to mine and kissed him. I was rock hard now and turned him on to his belly and rimmed his cute bottom before fingering him. I couldn't hold back and pushed the first inch of my cock in to his arse opening. He groaned and then groaned even louder when I pushed it all in to him. I started to fuck him hard, with fast and furious strokes, going deeply in to him with each one. I was kissing his neck as I hammered in to him. I finally shot my load in to him. It proved to be a great afternoon!

Did you have further adventures with him.??

By *ockman3858Man  over a year ago

didcot

Mine was at sauna with two guys on the roof had a guy fucking and one wanked in my mouth it was so horny

"Did you have further adventures with him.??"
Yes, I did have a regular meet with him for a few months, without my wife knowing I was fucking her toy boy, before he went off to Uni.

By *uriousjay99Man  over a year ago

Bathgate

When I was younger I met a lass in a pub. We were all over each other in tje dark corner of the boozer so she invited me back to hers. We arrived and things were getting heavy on the couch. I had my mouth on her breasts and a hand in her knickers when she suddenly stopped me.

She asked if I would mind if our audience joined in. I looked up to see hubby sat in the armchair. Hadnt even noticed him.

He stood up to reveal he had his cock out. It was rock hard as he walked over. She took it in her hand, then she looked me dead in tje eye and told me if I wanted to fuck het I would have to suck him off. So I did what any horny lad would do and took his cock in my mouth.

Safe to say we all ended up having many great times until they split up.

Still meet him occasionally cause he can fuck me so well

"When I was younger I met a lass in a pub. We were all over each other in tje dark corner of the boozer so she invited me back to hers. We arrived and things were getting heavy on the couch. I had my mouth on her breasts and a hand in her knickers when she suddenly stopped me.

She asked if I would mind if our audience joined in. I looked up to see hubby sat in the armchair. Hadnt even noticed him.

He stood up to reveal he had his cock out. It was rock hard as he walked over. She took it in her hand, then she looked me dead in tje eye and told me if I wanted to fuck het I would have to suck him off. So I did what any horny lad would do and took his cock in my mouth.

Safe to say we all ended up having many great times until they split up.

Still meet him occasionally cause he can fuck me so well "

It's about my dads mate (40 years my senior). I'd known him since very young but wasn't until my teens I realised that I think he might like guys. We always joked laughed and probably flirted. He was married and I guess I didn't think anything of it but it after one comment of needing help and my dad offering up my services things changed.

No help really needed except moving some boxes and then sat in his kitchen I was hoping for something to happen. I'd been wanking for a while but more and more over him.

I had my Footy shorts on and as we chatted my bulge was hard to hide. At last he came over and grabbed my cock. He was bigger and older but so hot. He knew I wanted it and so did I. He got my cock out, played with it for a bit. He tried to kiss me but I couldn't do it. After that though he sucked me off until I came.

Once I'd cum I freaked out and literally ran out of the door.

But that was the start

yes sounds good

By *eterbeebeeMan  over a year ago

Derby

Thought I was straight but this post has got me horny and thoughtful. Reminds me of the American saying - "Try it, you'll like it"!!

"Thought I was straight but this post has got me horny and thoughtful. Reminds me of the American saying - "Try it, you'll like it"!!"
Never to old to try something new!

Manchester Area

"Did you have further adventures with him.?? Yes, I did have a regular meet with him for a few months, without my wife knowing I was fucking her toy boy, before he went off to Uni. "

You are sexy as fuck...he was a lucky fucker being fucked by a horny fucker ????

"Did you have further adventures with him.?? Yes, I did have a regular meet with him for a few months, without my wife knowing I was fucking her toy boy, before he went off to Uni.

You are sexy as fuck...he was a lucky fucker being fucked by a horny fucker ????"

Thank you Sam!

By *bione_1Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

I'm limited experience.

But happy to chat and share stories x

Broxbourne

Feel free to message x

Derby

"My oddest, and most erotic, session with a guy was when I caught my wife's lover at my home, naked and in my bed. I had left work early and arrived home at around midday hoping to surprise my wife with a little afternoon delight, little knowing that she had already been getting it from a much younger guy from up the road. I entered the house, calling my wife's name but received no answer and ran up the stairs and entered the bedroom. Upon the bed was a young naked guy but the wife was no where to be seen. She had just gone out he informed me nervously and that he was just leaving. I feigned my anger and threatened him with a wagging hand. He attempted to push by me, grabbing his clothes, but I was quicker and gripped his lithe body in my arms and forced him back on to the bed. He was nicely hung, and was still oozing from where he had just fucked my wife. He was lying flat on his back now and my eyes were enjoying the view. He was a good looking boy and I could see what my wife saw in him. I stood in front of him and undid my shirt, dropped my trousers and kicked off my shoes. I slowly pulled my pants down and my semi erect cock sprang forward. The boys tension seemed to be fading and he knew that he was going to get a seeing to but not the sort he had thought a few minutes ago. He sat up and started to suck me, before I pulled his pretty face up to mine and kissed him. I was rock hard now and turned him on to his belly and rimmed his cute bottom before fingering him. I couldn't hold back and pushed the first inch of my cock in to his arse opening. He groaned and then groaned even louder when I pushed it all in to him. I started to fuck him hard, with fast and furious strokes, going deeply in to him with each one. I was kissing his neck as I hammered in to him. I finally shot my load in to him. It proved to be a great afternoon!"
amazing

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

"Just as much fun when a hubby and wife are sucking my cock and balls at the same time"

Mmm, yes most definitely. Just had a look at your pics and it seems those 'coffee mornings' of yours are just the type of naughty fun I adore too

By *IXED AND BBCCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Manchester

Guy sucked me off at work toilet ,it was so fun and it happened so quickly xxx

By *untime77xxMan  over a year ago

birmingham

I was bi curious for ages but did nothing about it, I had to go to Liverpool on a course with work and stayed over, I went out with work colleagues for food and few drinks then about midnight we called it a night and I went back to my room I thought I'd have a quick look on grindr and there was a spainish guy 20 metres away I message him and straight away he messaged me back my heart was pounding lol we chatted for few minutes he was 5 rooms away and said what's your room number so I told him, ok see you in 5 mins he replied, omg I was so nervous I stood by my door looking though the spy hole waiting then minutes later he knocks the door I let him in we started kissing and taking each other's clothes off I grabbed his cock it was huge we sucked each other till we both cum ,it was my first experience and I was so nervous but wow what a buzz

My first full bi experience was with a friends dad. He opened my eyes to how good anal sex is

By *i.sgbMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Nothing beats a hot bi session. I have had a few bi episodes in singers clubs when we used to frequent such establishments and fun was generally had by all. Hottest session ever (true story honest) we were in Swingers Junction near Southampton in their dark room you had to crawl in through a hole in the wall lol. I had a husband and wife sharing my cock as my wife sat on my face. I reached out to another couple who I knew to be behind me and I grabbed his cock and slowly wanked him as I fingers his wife. As you can imagine it didn't take long to blow with all of this going on it was fantastic. We finished off the night in the dungeon I was with the couple who were sucking me in the dark room fucking the lady missionary while her husband was feeding me his cock as he stood above her head as my wife was having her pussy liked by this incredibly huge breasted Pakistani lady sadly we moved back up North soon after and have never been back to that club

Has several great bi sessions, some unplanned. They have been with sexy hot couples where we have all played, the ladies have walked in seen us guys wanking and sucking each other then joined in

Manchester Area

Just had a message saying how hot the tale about Bubbles was ...friend on here ..has read it too she PM me via whats app laughing as her brother (gay) gang banged bubbles about same time and she knew 'S' was a dirty girl but hadnt realised just how much..ha the friend turns heads pity she wont play with friends ...

I now experienced bi guy, and play on own with men one to one. Only started bi play 10 years ago. Initially I had bi 3sums with wife and bi guys.

My first bi experience (totally true but sounds like fantasy) was hotel meet with wife a skinny black guy. To start wife watched us wank and suck each other.then we joined her for threesome.

In threesome part lots of different suck and fuck combinations. She sucked ustogether ... Me and wife sucked him at same time ...I fucked wife as I sucked him ... he fucked her as he sucked me etc. A brilliant horny meet!

By *lueyes69Man  over a year ago

coventry

I got chatting to guy on another site . Over about a yr chat got filthy and he txt me 1 day said come to my hotel. So went his hotel early in morning he lay on bed took boxers off and I started to wank him then took his lovely big cock in my mouth. I was dripping in pre cum . He then said my turn to suck u . Wow had me cumming loads . Loved it mmmm

My first time was with boy from school,many years ago!We were both 16 and we are in his bedroom,in school uniforms,minus jacket and messing about,we started play wrestling,but he was too strong for me and pinned me down,kneeling on my arms,with his crotch on my chest,we were both a bit sweaty and breathless,and I could feel his hardness on my chest!We both looked in each others eyes and he leant down an we started kissing!I,d only ever missed 2 girls before,but this was different!Urgent and animalistic!!We were both so horny,he got off me and we both undressed,not a word was spoken,We both lay on the bed,naked,kissing and wanking each other,he then stopped an started to kiss down by body,started licking and sucking my nipples,never happened before!I was in heaven,then he moved down kissing my stomach,then lower!on to my,never harder cock!Felt incredible!!never experienced anything like it!for the whole 10/15 seconds it took to explode!!!Never cum so hard or so much,before or since!!He swallowed most of it,but some dribbled out. "You taste lovely!" He said. " I,he been wanting to do that for ages".I had no idea,and found out later he wasn't the why lad he appeared in school,he used to go to the public toilets(the good old days!)and wank and suck anyone who took his fancy(a lot!)I was totally spent after cumming,but offered to wank him off to repay favour, " No,it,s ok!I,m sure I,ll be sorted out later! "Didn,t know what he meant then,but seeing he only lived 3 doors from toilet,and finding out weeks later hed been beat up in said toilets for "trying it on!" with local skinhead!(easy to get confused!).He was never really the same after,the shame an humiliation of being called a queer!It was the 70,s!!Anyway,we never spoke about what happened and not long after leaving school,his parents moved to London,so was in a lot more liberal environment!Never saw him again,but it,s still the most erotic thing that's happened to me(Need to get out more!!!).Thanks for you patience!!xxx

I have had a couple of experiences, like to do so again.

By *ottsguy44Man  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Had a great bi session a few weeks ago with a married couple share hubbys cock then cleaned wife’s pussy after, so horny

Guy tried to grab my cock in a urinal, one punch later he ran away. Nearly bi experience

Been fucked a few times. I enjoy the anal play part. Never kissed or sucked a guy. I guess i'd mega para about if he would be clean / std wise to try sucking. Do any other guys have that fear? How did you get over it?

By *ockman3858Man  over a year ago

didcot

Had a few bi meets had a guy fuck me with me dressed as a nurse

By *aradiselost747Couple  over a year ago

dundonald

After our first recent bi experience, I loved sharing G’s cock with another guy and watching him suck cock while at the same time fucking me was unbelievable.

He said after he never felt so masculine and sexual in his life.

Bi is deffinetly the way for us..... so much more inclusive

Desborough

My favourite meets are bi mmf or more... love sharing a cock with a lady friend while we are both sucking it

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *ike4362ukMan  over a year ago

Cheshunt

In my teens onwards I love sucking cock. Had plenty of fun in the cottages of SE London. I've also been lucky enough to experience a few bi MMFs and one memorable small group adventure. I loved sucking cock and being watched.

By *ryanything7oMan  over a year ago

redcar

iv sucked cock since my teens and always loved it. never say no. I loved cottaging and open air car and sutch.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

I have fucked a few tv and met one bi couple where I fucked them both. Was a great sexual experience.

By *oung guy2000Man  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Been fucked a few times by older guys would love a Bi MMF soon

By *igs72Man  over a year ago

motherwell

First was when d*unk and watching porn with a mate. Cannot remember exactly how but he ended up sucking me. I returned the favour.

Had oral with him a few times.

Moved on to other guys as well. Met several in hotels, outdoors etc with a number of great meetings.

Had a few 3 ways with couples along the way too.

Still looking for my first bi mmf x

By *an_buryMan  over a year ago

all over

First mm fun was after chatting to a guy off a chatline. We swapped numbers and sexted a bit

One Sat morning he suggested meeting. Gf was away. I was hungover n horny. I bit the bullet.

Nervous as hell

Slightly older guy.

In his bedroom. He went to kiss mebut I pulled away. He dropped to his knees and was giving me an amazing bj

Then he toldme to take my clothesoff and geton the bed. He sucked me then lifted my legs up snd began treating me to an amazing rimming.

By *athanM9787Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

all over

After a while he stopped n we rubbed our cocks togther. I took his in my hand. The first time holding another mans cock. Wow. He was like steel

He sucked me some more

I wanted to try sucking him so he stood up and ramned it down my throat!

After a little whike I got on all fours and he fingered my wet hole. Twisting his finger as he did as I wanked

It felt so horny

I told him I was close.he stopped fingering me. He moved back and teased my cock until I spunked all over him

Mmmm!more please.xxx

By *ay19720Man  over a year ago

Ashford kent

Had a few bi mmf..

"Been fucked a few times. I enjoy the anal play part. Never kissed or sucked a guy. I guess i'd mega para about if he would be clean / std wise to try sucking. Do any other guys have that fear? How did you get over it?"

Well you can not catch anything from kissing and use a condom

By *elsh_ElMan  over a year ago

Llangollen

I have been sucked and sucked a few cocks. Mmmm also given

Think my best experience with a guy was when I was about 24. I went round to his house with sexy black lingerie on under my normal clothes. First thing he makes me do is strip off as he takes photos. Me showing off my slutty underwear for him. Next he produces a length of rope and tells me to lie on the bed. He ties my hands to the head board, then he whips my thong off and ties my legs to my hands. So I'm lying there all helpless with my tight smooth hole exposed. Next he produces a collection of toys that get bigger and bigger with each one he brings out. He then proceededs to tease my ass with them trying bigger and bigger toys in me. Never felt anything like it. Eventually when he got to the biggest one he fucked my ass with it as he stroked my cock. Don't think I've ever cum so hard. Finally he united me. Got me on all fours and fucked me hard with his own cock. I was feeling that experience for data.

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

all over

First time I got fucked was a night away working.

We'd been out and I was d*unk. Back in my hotel I was feeling horny so jumped on fab

Started chatting to a guy who offered to come over and suck me.

I was nervous but couldn't resist saying yes

He came over and started giving me an amazing blow job

Before long we were both naked on the bed. Him sucking and playing with my cock. I started stroking him.

He'd brought a dildo and saw me eyeing it up. He pushed it in tomy moutg, making me suck it

I eventually swapped it for his big cock. Sucking him hard

He asked me what I wanted to do.I answered by asking what he wanted. He told me he wanted to fuck me.I immediately said yes.

He gotme on allfours. He stood behind me. Easing his cock in slowly a bit at a time. He started fucking me as I wanked my cock. Came hard

Yeah had a few naughty experiences that ain’t your regular meets. My first time was when I was 19 my boss at a shop I worked in caught me in the store room looking through a porn mag with my hand down my pants. Also had a horny time with my doctor

Would like two bi guys tonight x

"Would like two bi guys tonight x"

Wish I was closer.

I'm going to have a bit of Bi fun to night mmf

"Yeah had a few naughty experiences that ain’t your regular meets. My first time was when I was 19 my boss at a shop I worked in caught me in the store room looking through a porn mag with my hand down my pants. Also had a horny time with my doctor

"

I wish that I could have a horny time with my (female) doctor ??

By *igs72Man  over a year ago

motherwell

The majority of my bi experiences have been in hotel rooms. Always others in the hotels looking for same.

Really love bi fun with couples they always seem much more relaxed and friendly

Looking for my first bi couple meet and try creampie eating

Broxbourne

"Looking for my first bi couple meet and try creampie eating "

Im keen to try that too with a couple.

By *lueyes69Man  over a year ago

coventry

I met guy off another site few yrs ago and he txt me said come to my hotel. I drove there early morning he opened dooor I stripped to my boxers both got on bed . Told him I need that cock so started wanking him then sucking . He then did same to me. Wanna do that again.

I'm still waiting for my first!

By *heeky PlayerMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Bi fun in Gloucestershire wanted.

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

I had a wonderful introduction to the delights of Bi fun when I was 19.

A potentially tricky situation at a swimming pool changing room turned into the most thrilling experience.

I was dressed in lingerie under my work clothes, hoping to change as usual before my swim. Then another guy came into the changing 'coridoor'

No doors or curtains on the cubicles. He positioned himself almost opposite.

I tried to wait for him to change and go, but he didn't.

Shall i continue?

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Sounds good. Crack on

By *ex1Man  over a year ago

Beccles on the river

"I had a wonderful introduction to the delights of Bi fun when I was 19.

A potentially tricky situation at a swimming pool changing room turned into the most thrilling experience.

I was dressed in lingerie under my work clothes, hoping to change as usual before my swim. Then another guy came into the changing 'coridoor'

No doors or curtains on the cubicles. He positioned himself almost opposite.

I tried to wait for him to change and go, but he didn't.

Shall i continue? "

Yes please

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

I tried to make it look like I was sorting things in my bag etc.

He was doing something similar, but i didn't want to make it obvious that I'd seen him, just hoping he'd go so i could change without the lingerie being seen.

This went on for what seemed ages.

In the end I realised that he might actually be waiting to see me undress and thought 'what the hell'

I also realised that I'd become rock hard at the thought of him watching me and revealing my lacy white underwear

And

I would love to try more bi fun, particularly with all the lovely tv's on this forum x x x x

By *he kidMan  over a year ago

monaghan

In a hotel after a wedding. The wife was gone to bed.got chatting to a guy in the bar. He kept coming on to me. This was making me horny. A while later when we were in the elevator he grabbed me & started kissing me. My cock was Rock hard.we got to his room. He pushed me to my knees & said start sucking bitch. He face fucked my mouth & emptied his balls in me. He made me wank my cock & cum. He told me to rub my cum around my balls & then said to go back to your slut of a wife. When a got back to the room the wife woke & we started kissing. She was asking why was there cum on my lips. I told her what happened & she got so wet.the two of were so horny.

I'd be game if you know of another bi guy

"In a hotel after a wedding. The wife was gone to bed.got chatting to a guy in the bar. He kept coming on to me. This was making me horny. A while later when we were in the elevator he grabbed me & started kissing me. My cock was Rock hard.we got to his room. He pushed me to my knees & said start sucking bitch. He face fucked my mouth & emptied his balls in me. He made me wank my cock & cum. He told me to rub my cum around my balls & then said to go back to your slut of a wife. When a got back to the room the wife woke & we started kissing. She was asking why was there cum on my lips. I told her what happened & she got so wet.the two of were so horny. "

Wow. Understanding partner.

Never had a bi experience as such but had quite a few gay experiences. Anal with me on my back my ankles round his ears. That was my favourite.

My hedonistic US girlfriend wanted to see suck dick

She did a lot of subtle persuasion. Sexual and other

In the end I felt I had to. And o loved it. Especially with her kissing and sucking us both.

I think it's the best way to try cock ... With your gf actively encouraging you!

Mine was only a year ago. I went to Windsor to do a obstacle course race and I booked myself a posh hotel near great Windsor park and started to have a few drinks. I got horny and started looking through the classifieds on Craigslist. I looked through the w4m section and started to play with my cock.then I moved on to the t4m section. I put an add up saying I was in a hotel for the night by myself and I wanted a slutty TS in stockings and suspenders with heels on to come and suck my cock. I had never done anything like this before but living at my parents house at the time I knew that I wouldn't get another chance like this to make one of my most dirtiest fantasies come true.i attached a few pictures of my rock hard cock to it and posted it. After a few minutes I checked my messages and I 4 or 5 replies. Only one stood out she was 23 years old slim and very passable, she said she would wear her little sexy black dress with a black thong, black stockings and suspenders.she attached a few pictures of herself and told me how much she wants to suck my cock and that she would be my little slut for the night. I replied with the hotel name and door number. I had a quick shower and then went and lay back on the bed. After about 20 minutes I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it I was stunned, her pictures didn't do her justice. I let her in and closed the door.when I turned around she was right there in front of me and she grabbed me cock and pulled me close to her.wankimg my hard cock she dropped to her knees and started to suck me off. I was in heaven and before long I needed to cum so I pushed her off of me and sat on the bed. She crawled on all fours over to me and started to beg me for my cock. I lay back and let her take me in her hands again and jerk me off while licking and sucking on my balls. Then I felt her wet lips take me deep into her mouth. When she got up and slid her dress up over her head to reveal the sexy lingerie. She got on top of me and started grinding on me. Fuck I was so horny and this felt great. I told her I wanted to feel how tight her ass was and pulled her thong to the side. She guided me into her tight ass and starts to ride me. I could see her cock so hard sticking up out of her thong and take it out. This was the first time I had ever held a cock that wasn't mine. It felt great and I started wanking this big hard 8 inch cock. She was talking dirty to me and begging me to fuck her harder. I needed to cum so bad. Then I started to feel her cock tense up and she blew her load all over my chest while she was riding me hard. The first shot hit me in the face and landed on my cheek and across my lips. The second and third went all over my chest and neck. When I tasted my first taste of someone else's cum it took me over the edge and I shot my load deep in her ass. That was fucking amazing. she got off of me and I got up and went to the bathroom for a shower.

My first bi experience was about 11 years ago,was chatting to a local guy to me on O2 chat(very basic chat messanger thing but was all that was about at the time)

arranged to meet by the local b&q at about 10pm,was horny as he was the first guy to suck my cock...was outdoors in the cold...but i loved it,it was the risk of being caught and the fact it was my first guy experience,i cum absolutely bucket loads and still occasionally see him

all over

Some really horny stories.

all over

Last one was another married guy

I was horny. Went on grindr and got chatting to a guy near by. He was also married and staying in same hotel!

I was nervous but went to his room. He stripped me off and gave me a great blow job. Spunked hard in his mouth

By *yeball91Man  over a year ago

southampton

"I was home on leave and my very sexy girlfriend decided to get my rock hard cock out and suck me whilst fingering my bum...I noticed something move in the car mirror .

.shit its Police ...she pushed another finger up me and pulled my balls down running her tongue along the slit in my cock she tickled it knowing i would come and i did all over her face and down her throat...

when the tap on the wi dow came the female officer asked what we were doing ...i was about to say nothing and my sexy minx turned the light on showing her cum covered face ....'just eating my Squaddie Sausage with special sauce officer" Both asked for ID and the officer laughed at soldier/nurse combinations ..she told us to be more careful as other officers might no be so forgiving then she looked at the minx and said "i reckon you could him to take a strap on he loved you playing with his arse" ...we both looked sheepish ..'"S" said i cant afford one or i'd definitely be shagging his arse hes a dirty fucker..PC passed a slip of paper to "S" ..and said "you can use mine after ive fucked yu with it" and walked offleaving a phone number ..we were both horny as hell and on the way back to the Nurses home we stopped at a friend of "S" ...she wasnt at home but a lad who rented a room was ...

'So what have you two been up too then I can smell the sex from here'...

S gave him a blow by blow account whilst I felt a bit uncomfortable sitting in front of a camp bloke called 'bubbles' discussing a couple of ladies wanting to bang my bum..

Things moved on and Bubbles told us he had had sex with Marine RAF Navy but no Soldiers ' yet' he winked ...hhe was going into detail about being facefucked by a RAF bloke just the week before and S blurted out " oh this boy can really make me gag" ..

'oooooh...sounds sexy pity you won't share bitch' ....nervous laughter ..Bubbles went to get drinks and S leant over and whispered 'I'd love to him gag on your cock and you fuck him make him whimper...'...sge then started getting my hard cock out ..." oh you like that idea then "

Bubbles returned to see S deepthroating me and fingering my arse with two fingers ...."dont just sit there you poof come and rim him or suck this cock with me'

I soon had the two of them sucking me until S said stand up..which i did she ordered me to make bubbles gag and beg to be fucked whilst she went to town rimming and tongueing my tight arse

I made bubbles gag and kept slapping his face telling him to beg to be fucked..whe he did I tied his arms over his head so he was helpless and S pulled his legs right up so i could enter him easily....i told him there was only one way he was getting my cock and that was raw and hard ..no lube just pure fuckery....he nodded and S laughed a dirty laugh...i out the tip of my cock at his hole and he murmered i then lushed all the way home he yelped and S smothered his face with her hand covered in her pussy juices...I came out and his hole was open...i fucked him literally balls deep each time until S said he is a slut and pushed tgree fingers up his bum too..between us we ruined his hole until i shot a hige load up his bum...he thought it was over until S said ....he has a party trick youll love you slut....and so I fucked him again with my still hard cock then instead of spunking up him I let his arse feel my bladder full nf warm piss i totally filled him then pounded him so he was in ecstasy being fucked the warm piss and spunk mixing ...S fetched a jug and when his arse let everything go ..he was told to drink.....he followed orders better than most soldiers...the next time I was on leave was with a small group of lads. we had just passed Commando Course ..Bubbles well and truly got back squaded that night!"

God damn!! Sounds like heaven

"Last one was another married guy

I was horny. Went on grindr and got chatting to a guy near by. He was also married and staying in same hotel!

I was nervous but went to his room. He stripped me off and gave me a great blow job. Spunked hard in his mouth"

Sounds like my last time but we both 69’d.

My first proper experience (first one I can’t remember much about as I was too wasted) was with a mutually curious friend.

We lived in shared accommodation with each other at a holiday camp. We chatted for months about sexuality and flirted about talking about bisexuality - didn’t directly say we were open to it but said we were comfortable talking with gay guys and talked about what we thought was sexy (usual celeb naming etc) several times and one evening was no different. After a couple of drinks, we both had a bit of 'dutch courage' and started talking more sexual what we liked being done to us etc. I had mentioned previous that i had a porn video, so we started watching it.

Things got a bit sexier cos we were complimenting the girls with their techniques and then talk went onto whether we'd go 'the other way' and have a go at the guy. We were both reluctant to say at first but we both agreed that we would try it at least once. One of us (can't remember which) said wouldn't it be ace if we tried 'each other'? i was shaking at this point with anticipation and excitement.

So we started rubbing each other through our jeans. i loved the feel of another guys cock, wondering what it would be like to touch it. i wanted to but was afraid to ask, then he started unbuttoning my jeans, so i took that that i could do the same. So we were both in pants and continued to rub. I asked if he'd like to be sucked, and he didn't hesitate once.

So i went down on him, and he went down me. he wasn't too good at sucking - a little too rough to be honest. So i continued to suck his cock. Was about the same size as mine. Really got into it. So much i could feel it spasming, didn't think anything of it, thinking it was just him getting hornier. Then suddenly i got a mouthful of spunk. I wasn't sure what to do. I felt obliged to swallow, so i did just that. I was too stunned to do anything else. I swallowed it all. I felt such a slut, and yet so powerful, knowing i'd just made him cum in my mouth. Felt great. Knew i wanted to do it again. So we did. Several times, each time we were more and more sober. The last time we were totally sober.

One that springs to mind was one of my first encounters, must be around 8 years ago now, and was in the old Quest swingers club in Leeds, I used to go occasionally on a Thursday afternoon for the TV/admirers day, I'd only been in 10 minutes before I'd copped off with an Asian tgirl and we went off into a private room where we indulged in mutual sucking n rimming, when we came out she said hello to a TV/fem couple who were going into another room, I asked who they were and she happened to mention she knew them and the TV had a massive cock, well,curiosity got the better of me and we were invited into their room, turns out she was right about his cock, was about 8.5 shaven a very good girth, for about 30 mins mutual sucking ensued and what made the experience even better was...the wife just watched, instructed and fucked herself with her vibrator. Hard to beat

Glasgow

By *i.sgbMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I was in Number 52 Sauna in Newcastle recently. Wandering about this guy grabbed me by the cock and led me into a room not a word was said. He pushed me onto my knees and fed me his cock for a bit before lifting me back up and bending me over the shelf and started rimming me. I took a sniff as he entered me and fucked me till he filled his condom. This set me up nicely for the day as shortly afterwards I met a friend whom I have had fun with in the past and he took me into the dark room with another guy and they spit roasted me I was totally theirs it was all about them my friend was feeding me his cock as his mate was sliding his long cock deep into my ass I had never before been so well fucked and to say he was energetic is an understatement he ragged me something chronic we had a good audience and I was ready for them to join in and become a proper gangbang but they just watched. I love saunas they are so unpredictable

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *untime77xxMan  over a year ago

birmingham

21, young and almost permanently horny, I was with some mates on a lads weekend in Bournemouth. We ended up in a decent club, this was 20+ years ago, Bird and Cage I think. I went to the bar for another round and got chatting to a couple. They were a little older, he was quite assertive, she was more demure. My mate had to come and get the drinks.

We're starting to spread out over the club, trying out our lines lol...

I got separated from a mate who was to chat someone up and I'm feeling a bit bored really. I go to the bar and the couple are there. We get chatting again in a darker corner. They ask if I have a girlfriend, the chat is getting a little more risque, she finds me handsome, I'm a little uneasy. Her hand around my waist and I admit I'm checking out him a little too. He asks outright if I've ever had a threesome before.

If I wasn't 'libated', I would have baulked on the spot. I even asked what kind of threesome and they both laughed.

I'd had a few 1 on 1 experiences before sucking and getting sucked.

Her hand was checking out how hard I was, I was raging and he suggested we went back to their hotel.

It's a frenzy at first, clothes everywhere, they are in good shape, she has a nice pair, both slim, he's got some nice equipment, above average, not too thick.

She's taking good care of both of us, one after the other, trying to get both of us in her mouth. She looked up and rubbed our cocks together, a massive leer on her face. My face says it all and he laughed saying he knew I liked a bit of cock.

She's on her back and I'm inside her giving her a slow missionary, no nerves anymore, he comes up alongside and he slides his cock into her mouth. It's a good size. She pulls me down with her arm and holds it out and I take it in my mouth. Fuck, it felt good, balls deep in her soaking pussy with him slowly fucking my mouth.

It all goes off the charts at that point, we take turns, both of us doing her, he sucks me off with my cock soaked in her juices, we spitroast her. I'm doing her on her back again, edge of the bed, legs up, ankles on my shoulders and I feel his hand behind me.

I'm fucking horny as, and they are in no rush, I'm at the point where I'd do pretty much anything. She asks me if I've ever let a guy fuck me, no but I wanted it then. I'm so rigid inside her and just tell him to do it. She's soaked at this point.

I get lubed and fingered first, then two, it stung a bit. She pulls me in, tells me to stop fucking her and look at her. When he pushed in, probably just the head and an inch, I flinched and let out this big moan. His hands on my hips and she's watching my reaction in getting his lovely cock in my arse.

It's not like porn and we laugh a little trying to get it right. She teasing my nipples to keep me hard as I'm finding tough with his lovely cock up me.

Eventually, we get it right, I push into her and then back onto him. Finding a rhythm, his cock jammed up me is holding me back, after the stinging pain, fuck it felt so good.

She's just filth, dirty talk that getting both of us off. In the end, I have to stop because I want it hard and he gives me these long, deep thrusts.

She's telling him to cum and asks me where I want it. She's purring like a cat when I say on our faces and he does, lots of hot spunk over both of us that we lick and kiss off each other. I'm fucking her hard now and I'm almost ready, he's up behind him and I ease out and he finishes me off all over his missus, stomach and a few splashes on her tits.

It's clear he's a top and after we recover, we take care of her plenty making her cum with mouth, fingers, cock. I'm underneath her as she takes it doggy licking her clit and getting his soaked cock to suck. She sucks me off until I'm ready to blow.

She flips over, straddles me, grinds the fuck out of my cock as he fucking my mouth, nothing to make me gag but she's really getting off on it. She cums hard and I have to pull out so she wanks me off to finish. He spunks over me soon after.

I finish him off a third time riding his cock as she watches until he's going to cum. He whips off the condom and I let him unload into my mouth, sucking him as he blows. She's up alongside for a long spunky kiss.

We shower, obliterate the mini-bar, chat, fuck some more.

We try to DP her later but we didn't manage it for long, she was far too tight for two at once and I'm quite girthy. She gets some anal off his boyfriend as they take turns sucking me off. I'd get my turn but we are out of rubbers, bugger.

I'm pretty much shooting dust after a few hours with them.

That was the hottest and most random encounter I ever had. We said we'd keep in touch but never did, I lived in Berks, they were from Cornwall, still, great memories.

Glasgow

excellent

Broxbourne

"21, young and almost permanently horny, I was with some mates on a lads weekend in Bournemouth. We ended up in a decent club, this was 20+ years ago, Bird and Cage I think. I went to the bar for another round and got chatting to a couple. They were a little older, he was quite assertive, she was more demure. My mate had to come and get the drinks.

We're starting to spread out over the club, trying out our lines lol...

I got separated from a mate who was to chat someone up and I'm feeling a bit bored really. I go to the bar and the couple are there. We get chatting again in a darker corner. They ask if I have a girlfriend, the chat is getting a little more risque, she finds me handsome, I'm a little uneasy. Her hand around my waist and I admit I'm checking out him a little too. He asks outright if I've ever had a threesome before.

If I wasn't 'libated', I would have baulked on the spot. I even asked what kind of threesome and they both laughed.

I'd had a few 1 on 1 experiences before sucking and getting sucked.

Her hand was checking out how hard I was, I was raging and he suggested we went back to their hotel.

It's a frenzy at first, clothes everywhere, they are in good shape, she has a nice pair, both slim, he's got some nice equipment, above average, not too thick.

She's taking good care of both of us, one after the other, trying to get both of us in her mouth. She looked up and rubbed our cocks together, a massive leer on her face. My face says it all and he laughed saying he knew I liked a bit of cock.

She's on her back and I'm inside her giving her a slow missionary, no nerves anymore, he comes up alongside and he slides his cock into her mouth. It's a good size. She pulls me down with her arm and holds it out and I take it in my mouth. Fuck, it felt good, balls deep in her soaking pussy with him slowly fucking my mouth.

It all goes off the charts at that point, we take turns, both of us doing her, he sucks me off with my cock soaked in her juices, we spitroast her. I'm doing her on her back again, edge of the bed, legs up, ankles on my shoulders and I feel his hand behind me.

I'm fucking horny as, and they are in no rush, I'm at the point where I'd do pretty much anything. She asks me if I've ever let a guy fuck me, no but I wanted it then. I'm so rigid inside her and just tell him to do it. She's soaked at this point.

I get lubed and fingered first, then two, it stung a bit. She pulls me in, tells me to stop fucking her and look at her. When he pushed in, probably just the head and an inch, I flinched and let out this big moan. His hands on my hips and she's watching my reaction in getting his lovely cock in my arse.

It's not like porn and we laugh a little trying to get it right. She teasing my nipples to keep me hard as I'm finding tough with his lovely cock up me.

Eventually, we get it right, I push into her and then back onto him. Finding a rhythm, his cock jammed up me is holding me back, after the stinging pain, fuck it felt so good.

She's just filth, dirty talk that getting both of us off. In the end, I have to stop because I want it hard and he gives me these long, deep thrusts.

She's telling him to cum and asks me where I want it. She's purring like a cat when I say on our faces and he does, lots of hot spunk over both of us that we lick and kiss off each other. I'm fucking her hard now and I'm almost ready, he's up behind him and I ease out and he finishes me off all over his missus, stomach and a few splashes on her tits.

It's clear he's a top and after we recover, we take care of her plenty making her cum with mouth, fingers, cock. I'm underneath her as she takes it doggy licking her clit and getting his soaked cock to suck. She sucks me off until I'm ready to blow.

She flips over, straddles me, grinds the fuck out of my cock as he fucking my mouth, nothing to make me gag but she's really getting off on it. She cums hard and I have to pull out so she wanks me off to finish. He spunks over me soon after.

I finish him off a third time riding his cock as she watches until he's going to cum. He whips off the condom and I let him unload into my mouth, sucking him as he blows. She's up alongside for a long spunky kiss.

We shower, obliterate the mini-bar, chat, fuck some more.

We try to DP her later but we didn't manage it for long, she was far too tight for two at once and I'm quite girthy. She gets some anal off his boyfriend as they take turns sucking me off. I'd get my turn but we are out of rubbers, bugger.

I'm pretty much shooting dust after a few hours with them.

That was the hottest and most random encounter I ever had. We said we'd keep in touch but never did, I lived in Berks, they were from Cornwall, still, great memories."

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

These are all great stories horny as .... glad I found them

» Add a new message to this topic