FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fucked d'Neighbour

Fucked d'Neighbour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I couldnt wait to post my story from the weekend!! Saturday evening the weather was nice and warm and we decided we throw on the Bbq, so we invited a few of the neighbours around, ages ranged from 30s to 50s... all couples!!

BBQ was on and the beer and wine was flowing!! My neighbour is in her late 40s long brunette hair, curvy but in all the right places and she was wearing shorts and blouse top!! We all chatted for ages sitting around, whatever way i looked i could see her nipples were rock hard and coming out through her top, my cock my moving in my pants!! I kept glancing over and eventually i got caught!! She just smiled at me, i couldnt beleive it!! This went on for a good hour, she got up to go to the loo and excused herself and as she did she looked over at me and winked and smiled!! The chat was going steady and the missus was chatting away about god onky knows!! So i just jumped up and said il get a drink...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anielthe man69Man  over a year ago

home

More please

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmm good start

By *andy09Man  over a year ago

st helens

More

So i ventured inside after a min not making it too obvious!! So i went in the downstairs toilet my empty so wondered where she gone so went upstairs as i was walking up just at the top i could see her, smiling down at me!! She knew and i knew what was going to happen!! At the top of the stairs we met and she just said be quiet we kissed it was so sexual and passionate my hands were feeling all of her body, il slipped my hand under her top fuck her tits were nice and firm and yes i could feel her big hard nipple they were like rocks!! As we were still kissing i slipped my hand around and felt her ass it was a nice big ass, she reach down and was feeling my swollen cock thru my shorts it was bursting to get out!! I unbuttoned her shorts and slipped my hand down the back of her short feeling her ass!! I noticed she had no panties on (horny fuck in my own mind).... i turned her around and pulled her shorts then down just over her ass and took out my cock and eased it into her soaking pussy as she was bent over the bannister looking down the stairs!!

So as my cock my sliding in and out of her pussy i could feel it tightening and her hand reaching back and she tryin to keep quiet, as she came!! When i could feel her pussy cum it didnt take much more for me to explode inside her!!

We just pulled ourselves together and kissed and she just smiled and said keep that quiet!!

The rest of the evening I couldnt wipe the smile of my face and i could see her smile too...

Jesus i hope the Bbq comes out alot more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love those types of fucks

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago