FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Did she have any choice?

Did she have any choice?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oyeurNeeded OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

This actually happened some time ago-before we were into swinging.

My wife and I had been married for about 5 years and had a really nice life-we had a lovely house and holidayed when we wanted. We both had decent jobs and had good incomes but also a very large mortgage. Then it all changed-I lost my job which meant that the company car had to be returned also. We were just struggling along when my wife returned home from work in tears-"We are making redundancies at work and I have been called into a meeting with my boss on Friday" she cried-" I think i'm going to lose my job as well!!"

This was awful news-the timing couldnt be worse. I tried to reassure her by telling her how good a job she did and that I was sure her boss liked her-and even fancied her. He wouldnt want to lose her.

Her eyes misted over again and she said that maybe he did but that he didnt now. She the went onto recount how at the last staff Xmas party he had come onto her, trying to kiss and grope her-she had knocked him back in no uncertain manner! She said she had never told me as there was no point-she had dealt with it!

What on earth could we do now?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd love to know more

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More pleas3

By *other_maleMan  over a year ago

rotherham

Wakefield

That evening we sat with a bottle of wine discussing what on earth we would do if she did lose her job. we really didnt have many if any options-we would almost certainly lose the house!

She groaned and joked that if only she hadnt knocked him back at the Xmas party she could have offered him one of her "amazing blow jobs" and everything would be ok. I had often told her how incredible she was at giving blow jobs-she knew exactly what to do at exactly the right time and even enjoyed swallowing every single drop-she was so much better at it than any girl I had ever known. I laughed and joked that he would give her a promotion-not make her redundant if she did that!

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

good start cant wait for next installment

Wakefield

As the wine flowed, we realised that we really were in trouble if she lost her job. I laughed and said that it looked like we were only left with the blow job option. As I said it I looked into her eyes, noticing a resigned look on her face as she said " Do you actually think that might work-and how would you feel about it" For the first time that evening I realised that we were both seriously considering that as an option. I had never ever thought about her doing something like that to another guy but realised we had no option but to try it. I told her this and asked her how she felt about it and would it even work? She replied that she knew that they were looking to lose half her team so she guessed it would really help-though she wasnt keen on the idea of sucking his cock at all. Her boss was at least 15 years older than her and somewhat overweight-my wife was gorgeous with enormous tits and a great body. We decided to sleep on it and see if there were any other options.

By *un for 2Couple  over a year ago

The West

Great story so far

Wakefield

The following evening was the Thursday before the meeting and we had dinner in silence. She smiled across at me before taking my hand and said we really dont have any choice do we? I replied that I didnt think we had and perhaps we should make some plans. She agreed and we sat and talked through what she would wear and what she would do!

By *arrybobbieCouple  over a year ago

Gosport

Wow. Keep it going. I do hope she kept her job

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please

Wakefield

The following morning I lay in bed whilst I watched her getting ready. She did her hair and make up perfectly before putting on a lacy bra and low cut body hugging top. She then pulled on her stockings and went to her knicker draw."No" I said-"No knickers-he may not get the hint if you flash your stocking tops at him-but he certainly will if you flash your pussy". She smiled her agreement and pulled on the short skirt with the slit up the side that we had agreed she should wear. She kissed me softly on the lips and said her goodbyes. It was only then, as I realised my wife was on her way to suck another guys cock, that I noticed how turned on I was by the whole thing!

By *es-sMan  over a year ago

Rugby

Good so far more please

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

This is leading to be a great story

Mmmm more please xx

Wakefield

The following is my wifes account of the meeting:

I sat nervously in the waiting room outside Tonys office-so conscious to keep my legs crossed as I had no knickers on. Tony came out and smiled his welcome to me, as I stood he didnt try to hide his eyes wandering all over my body-I felt he was mentally undressing me as I stood there. He followed me into his office , no doubt staring at my arse in the very short skirt we had chosen. As he sat down and looked appreciatively at my breasts once again- I felt both cheap and slutty and a little excited at the same time. As the meeting began, it became clear that I was earmarked for redundancy and he was following a procedure to make me aware of the situation-I knew I had to act now!

By *ustful desiresCouple  over a year ago

great start xx

Wakefield

As he spoke, I smiled sexily at him and slowly licked my lips the way Pete always says turns him on. I let my skirt ride up higher and slowly uncrossed and then crossed my legs again. His voice faltered as he clearly got a glimpse of my stocking tops but I dont think he saw my pussy. I was strangely aroused as I watched him stare at my legs but he tried manfully to carry on with his speech. I knew that he couldnt miss my pussy if I did the same thing again so I slowly uncrossed my legs, letting my skirt fall open with my now damp pussy clearly in his view, before i crossed my legs again. This time he stopped speaking completely, before smiling and sitting back in his chair. "Oh how the tables have turned eh Jane?" He said with a look of complete lust in his eyes

Love this, more please!!

"As he spoke, I smiled sexily at him and slowly licked my lips the way Pete always says turns him on. I let my skirt ride up higher and slowly uncrossed and then crossed my legs again. His voice faltered as he clearly got a glimpse of my stocking tops but I dont think he saw my pussy. I was strangely aroused as I watched him stare at my legs but he tried manfully to carry on with his speech. I knew that he couldnt miss my pussy if I did the same thing again so I slowly uncrossed my legs, letting my skirt fall open with my now damp pussy clearly in his view, before i crossed my legs again. This time he stopped speaking completely, before smiling and sitting back in his chair. "Oh how the tables have turned eh Jane?" He said with a look of complete lust in his eyes"

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

"As he spoke, I smiled sexily at him and slowly licked my lips the way Pete always says turns him on. I let my skirt ride up higher and slowly uncrossed and then crossed my legs again. His voice faltered as he clearly got a glimpse of my stocking tops but I dont think he saw my pussy. I was strangely aroused as I watched him stare at my legs but he tried manfully to carry on with his speech. I knew that he couldnt miss my pussy if I did the same thing again so I slowly uncrossed my legs, letting my skirt fall open with my now damp pussy clearly in his view, before i crossed my legs again. This time he stopped speaking completely, before smiling and sitting back in his chair. "Oh how the tables have turned eh Jane?" He said with a look of complete lust in his eyes"

By *un for 2Couple  over a year ago

The West

Great story so far

By *irParzival70Man  over a year ago

St Columb

Wakefield

"I assume you are desperate to keep your job eh Jane?" he sneered. I proceeded to tell him how bad things were for us at present with Pete losing his job, hoping to appeal to his nicer side. I regretted it as soon as I had finished, realising from the look of complete carnal lust on his face that he had me completely in his control. "So you would do pretty much anything to keep your job would you Jane?" I started to reply that I wouldnt do anything but he interrupted me sharply, ordering "let me see that juicy cunt of yours again girl-and dont cover it up this time". I hadnt expected this but knew I had no choice. I pulled up my skirt and uncrossed my legs slowly "Open your legs as wide as you can" he sneered "I want to see that cunt in all its glory" I did as I was ordered, never had I felt so exposed or vulnerable in all of my life. As I sat there with my pussy wide open for his enjoyment, he slowly got up and walked to my side of the desk. It was then that I noticed the enormous bulge in his pants-he had a huge cock and was stroking it through his trousers as he walked. I smiled at him, hoping that i could just suck him off and leave without any further humiliation. But I somehow knew I wasnt going to get away that easily.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

More!!

Naughty minx Jane!

bradford

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Great story so far.

rotherham

More!!

More more more please xxxx

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

I think j

Jane likes what she sees

Mooooooore pleeeeease

More more more can't wait great start

By *es-sMan  over a year ago

Rugby

Great

By *abyzoeWoman  over a year ago

sheerness

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Great story

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *aytimevoyeurMan  over a year ago

s26/worksop/leeds/Pontefract/wakefieldbarnsley areas eith eotk.

By *parks133Man  over a year ago

luton

Keep going great so far

By *aughty sweepCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Surely a bj isnt enough

By *UFC9Man  over a year ago

Whitley Bay & Tamworth

Wakefield

He sat against the desk directly opposite me and started undoing his trousers-all the time staring directly at my exposed and now very wet pussy. "Do you know how humiliated you made me feel at Xmas?" he growled. Before I could think of an answer he continued "You could have just said no quietly and not made such a scene-everyone saw and you made me feel so small-people still sneer behind my back now". As he finished speaking he pulled out his cock and I gasped out loud. It was huge-not just in length though I guess it was at least 9" long-but it was the thickest cock I had ever seen in my life with a huge purple helmet that was already glistening with excitement. "Impressed?" he asked with a smile. "Open wide then bitch" he ordered taking hold of the back of my head and pulling it towards his huge throbbing cock. I did as I was told and he pushed it deep into my mouth with a groan, forcing it as far into my throat as he possibly could. I have always loved sucking cock since I sucked off the school heart throb when I was 16, but I have never enjoyed being made to gag on a cock. He held onto my head with his cock deep in my throat before eventually releasing me from his grip and letting me gasp for breath as spittle dripped from my mouth. He started to fuck my mouth slowly and I had never experienced anything so big in my mouth in my life. My jaw was already aching and I probably only had two thirds of it in me. As if reading my mind, he told me that his wife of 30 years had only ever given him one bj just after they were married, saying that it was just too big for her and that he came far too much. "Ungrateful bitch" he sneered as he tightened his grip on my hair and began thrusting his cock hard into my mouth and throat. " I have about 2 weeks supply of spunk for you in my balls-and you had better swallow every fucking drop!" I tried to nod my agreement but it was impossible with him fucking my face so hard. The truth is I would have swallowed it anyway as not only do I love sucking cock, I adore it when a guy cums in my mouth and love the different tastes you get from the thick creamy spunk. I would never dream of spitting it out-a complete waste in my opinion!

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Like it more please

Wakefield

As he continued to thrust his cock hard into my mouth, I realised that this wasnt me giving the guy a blow job it was him giving me a face fucking. Just then he withdrew his throbbing cock from my mouth and ordered me to lick his balls for him. I did as I was told, licking and sucking his large swinging balls, making him groan in pleasure. I could see his cock twitching on its own and I knew that it wouldnt be long till I would taste his creamy load. As I continued to lick his balls for him, he reached down my top and started to grope my breasts. I have sensitive breasts and have even been known to cum from Pete just playing with them. However, this was not sensitive play. He groped and squeezed both breasts roughly and then ran his nails across ny erect nipples making me flinch. "oh-dont you like that bitch ?" he laughed, taking each nipple between his fingers, pinching and twisting them as far as they would possibly go. I gasped with pain, however, my pussy seemed to love the feeling as I was absolutely dripping as I continued to rub my clit. He moved his right hand down to my pussy and inserted firstly one and then a second finger into my wetness. "oh you dirty little slut, you are loving this arent you? he panted as he finger fucked me, picking up speed all the time. "Though, it still needs some work on it before you will be able to take this cock of mine, wont it slag?" he laughed. I opened my mouth to object but he just pushed his throbbing cock back into my mouth. I could taste his precum and knew that it wouldnt be long now-I was sure once he had shot his load down my throat then it would all be over. As he built up speed he growled "take it you bitch" and began to shoot his spunk into my mouth. I thought he would never stop-he must have pumped ten loads into my mouth and I could feel it running down my chin as I desperately tried to swallow it all. I was almost gagging with the size of his cock still in my mouth and what felt like half a pint of cum. As he began to withdraw his cock from my mouth he said "smile for the camera honey". I looked up to see his phone flash and a sleazy look covered his face. I knew the picture would show me looking up at the camera with my makeup smudged all over my face, his cock still in my mouth with his cum covering my lips and chin. I was mortified. "Dont waste any of that lovely spunk " he smirked and I immediately used my finger to clean my face before putting it in my mouth and swallowed the remaining drops of his enormous load.

Very erotic has me throbbing. Please keep going.

rotherham

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

[Removed by poster at 25/07/17 12:41:26]

Love it

Wakefield

I looked up to see him sat on the edge of his desk looking at the picture on his camera. His cock dangled between his legs but still looked bigger than most erect cocks I had ever seen. "Why did you take that picture ? " I nervously asked, quickly pulling my skirt down so my soaking wet pussy was no longer on display. "oh this is just my insurance" he smirked, " I dont want you transferring departments and sucking someone else's cock now do I?". I must have looked confused so he continued "Oh you dont think that this is just a one off do you? he sneered " My wife hates sex and I havent had a fuck for 3 years, so whilst you continue to work for me you will be my own personal spunk bucket to be used whenever I am feeling horny-and believe me that is very often !" He laughed. He looked down and noticed that I had pulled my skirt down " And who told you that you could put that juicy cunt of yours away?" he demanded, "you really dont think I have finished with that yet do you?" "Now take all your clothes off and go and sit on the window sill for me!" I stood up and started to undress, I knew that if I wanted to keep my job then I had no choice but to do exactly as he wished. As my last piece of clothing hit the floor and I stood there naked for his enjoyment, I felt used and humiliated, but also, much to my astonishment, incredibly turned on. I looked at his rapidly rising erection and made my way to the window sill as instructed, wondering how Pete would feel when I told him of the days events.

By *inkyleedsguyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

brilliant

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

This is good

By *ornyman1974Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Fuck me love this x

By *nfinity1Man  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

Fantastic

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *istress Spank and SissyCouple  over a year ago

r

By *aturisteve69Man  over a year ago

Frodsham

Exquisitely written, please more

By *ingrimmerMan  over a year ago

west midlands

more. !

St Columb

Fantastic post, post more please.

Wakefield

I made my way to the window sill as instructed, knowing that as we were on the 5th floor I couldnt be seen from the car park. "Place your hands on the sill and bend over with your legs apart like a good little slut" he ordered. I did as I was told and watched his reflection in the window as he came over towards me, taking pictures of my exposed arse and pussy on his phone. There was no point in complaining now as none of the pictures could be worse than the first one. "Pull your arse cheeks apart" he ordered - I grabbed each cheek and separated them for his inspection. "You really do have a great arse Jane" he said-"have you ever been fucked up it? " " there is no way I will let you fuck me up the arse with that thing " I almost shouted-"you would split me in two". He laughed out loud and replied " Dont worry honey, i know this wont fit up there-I need to do some work on that tight cunt of yours before I can fuck it for you" "cant I just suck you off again" I whimpered, "I loved taking that load for you. " He inserted 2 fingers up my soaking cunt and laughed, " I havent had a fuck for years and you think I am letting this opportunity go-no way, you are getting fucked senseless girl-and I bet you will enjoy it too!" He knelt down behind me and started licking my pussy from behind whilst separating my lips and pushing his fingers deep inside of me. I groaned with pleasure and he rubbed my clit to make me even more turned on and soaking wet. " I think its time we made use of this juicy cunt-dont you?". "Christ yes" I heard myself reply and he he laughed as he stood behind me and rubbed his rock hard cock up and down my soaking pussy. He was driving me crazy and I pushed back, aching for his huge cock to enter me. He duly obliged, forcing the first 3 inches inside me before pulling back and slowly pushing into me again. I had never felt anything like it before in my life, it was at least twice as thick as Petes cock and was stretching my pussy like never before. As he continued thrusting into me, he forced more of his cock inside me with every push. I felt like his cock had taken over my body and was likely to burst out of my throat at any point. "Your enjoying this arent you , you little slut? " he groaned. I couldnt deny it "Christ yes I am" I squealed, as I moved my hand down and frantically rubbed my clit. " I knew I could train your tight little cunt to take my cock" he grunted "And you had better get used to having your cunt fucked by this cock cos its going to happen every time I Fucking see you slag!". His insults and dirty talking where turning both him and me on in equal measures "Fuck me harder" I shouted, he duly obliged and we both came in seconds, him shooting his cum into my willing body for the second time that day. Again his orgasm lasted for ages, as he pumped load after load of spunk into my soaking cunt. We collapsed on the floor in exhaustion and sat in silence for a few moments before he said I needed to go as he had another interview coming up. We both dressed quickly, he smirked at me and said "How are you going to explain that stretched cunt of yours to Pete? He will notice you know" Before I could answer he added "oh, and dont wear any knickers for work from now on-thats really hot! And you will be getting fucked again on Monday-ok?" "Absolutely fine " I replied "looking forward to it already!" And I was! Now, how do I explain my stretched pussy to Pete!!

Stunningb

rotherham

I think Pete would live you telling how your pussy was stretched wide open

Very horny can't wait for more

This is good I like it

That is so hot!!

By *issy and hotCouple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Very horny

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - more..............

Newcastle upon Tyne

You are very horny Mrs Hot x x

L

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

Red hot more please

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More please

bradford

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Great

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

more to come we hope. xx

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

By *loria JamesTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

This is deliciously naughty x

[Removed by poster at 25/07/17 20:50:49]

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *erfectextraMan  over a year ago

LON/WIS

Great story! Got me leaking in my boxers!

This keeps getting better I hope Tony stretches janes bum

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

same where

Hottest story ever! Horny as hell now.

[Removed by poster at 25/07/17 23:17:51]

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

So horny

By *aughtyHOTWifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Bath

Very Hot x

"This keeps getting better I hope Tony stretches janes bum "

Mmmm hopefully xx

St Columb

Bump

By *s53Man  over a year ago

leeds

wow

fantastic stuf

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Wakefield

As I drove home, I reflected on the days events. I had been used and humiliated by an overweight man in his 50's who I did not find at all attractive. I had been fucked senseless by the biggest cock I had ever seen and had my mouth and pussy filled to the brim with his hot cum. He had insulted and sworn at me, shown me no affection whatsoever, however, I had one of the best orgasms ever and could not wait for him to use me again on Monday. I had loved it-but what could I say to Pete? I had text him as I left work to say that I had kept my job and would tell him the rest when I got home-he had replied that he was delighted and was so proud of me and couldnt wait to hear all about it. Well I guess we will see about that!!

Bookmarking

Wakefield

I had been on tenterhooks all day and couldnt wait for Jane to get home. She had text me to say she had kept her job and I was desperate to hear what she had to do to keep it. I was so turned on after she left in her sexy gear, that I had already wanked off to the thought of her slowly teasing and sucking his cock and making him cum in her mouth-I bet he was so grateful and couldnt believe his luck!

As the car pulled into the drive and she came into the house, I was already rock hard with excitement. She came into the lounge and I hugged her and kissed her passionately on the lips-I had to let her know that whatever had happened it was all ok. As I looked into her eyes, she looked somehow different. Her makeup was gone and she looked both nervous and flushed at the same time. "Come and sit down and tell me all about it darling" I encouraged, "Let me go and have a shower and get changed first " she smiled back at me. That was the last thing I wanted. I loved her in her sexy outfit and the thought of her with no knickers on always turned me on. "Theres plenty of time for that later" I said and led her to the couch, sitting opposite her in the armchair. "Now tell me all about it" I encouraged her "And dont leave out anything"!!

Amazing bookmark

Like this good stuff

Fabulous

Fantastic

I just wish my misses boss would use her in this way

By *orny and KinkyCouple  over a year ago

Greater Manchester

Wakefield

Pete was so excited to see me when I got back from work, he wouldnt even let me go and shower before I told him what had happened. I had decided on my way home that honesty was the best policy and that I would tell him every single detail. I knew he would feel a difference when he fucked me, and as I was going to be regularly fucked by that huge cock it would only be a matter of time before he asked me about it. I wondered how he would react, but knew how turned on he had been when we had discussed me sucking my boss off, that I hoped he would be ok with it. The enormous erection he had on when he kissed me as I arrived home also made me feel that he might be ok with it. Ok so here goes.....

Loving this.....Id be a voyeur for you

rotherham

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

By *loria JamesTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

You've got me hard never mind Pete more please love it

Wakefield

As I sat opposite Jane and she began to recount her story, I couldnt believe what I was hearing. This guy had used and abused my gorgeous wife when all we had intended was for her to give him one of her amazing blow jobs. I moved from being highly aroused to angry and annoyed and back to aroused again. As she described how he had bent her over the window sill and fucked her senseless with his huge cock I noticed how aroused she was becoming. "Did he turn you on-did you cum? " I asked her. She looked down at her feet and mumbled "yes he did-the whole scenario made me so hot and horny-I couldnt believe it when he made me cum" "Are you ok babe?" she asked nervously. I couldnt believe how turned on I was again and my erection felt like it was going to burst through my jeans. "So you think he has stretched your sweet little pussy then-let me see babe" I knelt down at her feet and started to push her skirt upwards. "Are you sure ? " she asked "Hell yea " I replied as her pussy came into view and I opened her legs as wide as he had done earlier in the day. I could smell the sweet scent of sex on her pussy before my tongue reached it. As I began licking her cunt I could not believe how soaking wet it was-I had never known it so wet before. She was so turned on and held my head hard against her pussy, grinding her hips into my face as I sucked her juicy clit. There was a faint taste of saltiness which I realised was probably the remnants of the huge load he had shot up her cunt earlier that day. She came hard against my tongue, before relaxing back into the sofa and smiling " that was incredible-could you taste him?" I smiled back and nodded, then turned her round so she was knelt bent over the sofa. I was so turned on by the thought of him fucking her, that I just had to see what he had done to her pussy. I pulled my jeans down and slipped my rock hard cock into her soaking cunt, immediately noticing the difference. He must have been huge as I could hardly feel the sides. Thank god he didnt fuck her arse like he had joked about-he would have ruined her! That gave me an idea and I idly slipped a finger into her anus as I pumped her cunt. She moaned slightly but didnt object. She had never really been into anal and we had only done it a few times when she was d*unk. She had never really liked it and I wasnt that bothered about it-until now. If he was going to use her cunt on a daily basis at work, then it was only going to get more and more stretched. I pulled my cock from her cunt and pushed it against her anus."What are you doing?" she asked in shock "Well if he is going to stretch your pussy on a regular basis then it will only be a matter of time before he will want to fuck you up the arse-he has the power over you. I guarantee it!" "At least this way your arse will be prepared for when he wants to fuck it-and he wont be as gentle as me" I reasoned. Before she could answer I pushed the first 3 inches of my cock up her arse and she groaned loudly. She didnt object so I pulled back before delivering her my full 7 inches in one powerful thrust. "AAggh I thought you were going to be gentle she moaned" " I thought you like being used and abused now" I sneered, and rammed my rock hard cock fully up her arse again. "aaagh " she groaned again, "trust me-you had better get used to this, it wont be long till he is fucking this arsehole on a regular basis" I gasped as I rammed her arse once again. She whimpered her submission and I pounded her arse hole relentlessly for 10 more minutes before shooting my load up her stretched anus. As we collapsed onto the sofa and i watched my spunk dripping from her red arse hole she looked into my eyes and whispered "Thank you for being so understanding darling" "My pleasure " I replied lovingly. I took her head gently in my hands and pushed it down towards my stiffening cock. "Now suck that cock clean you slag!" I commanded. If she liked being used so much, then why shouldnt I enjoy it too? She closed her eyes and took my rock hard cock deep into her mouth!

I hope there is more to come iin this story . I'm sat at work with a hard cock and a sexy young woman just down the office from me and I'm having thoughts about her , and they are dirty thoughts as well .

It just gets better

Nice one more please

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

By *issy and hotCouple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Great keep it coming

Great dnt stop the

By *aturisteve69Man  over a year ago

Frodsham

Jesus, please keep going...

By *inkyleedsguyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

bradford

rotherham

Great story well written hope there's more to come

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *ouisa42Woman  over a year ago

Nr Ely

So jealous! Wish I had a boss like this, my pussy is dripping for this!!!

By *ikeSWMan  over a year ago

Truro

Just loving this story!! Ticks all my boxes!!!

More please xx

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Wow......

same where

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm xx

bradford

Wow!! Tremendous

Amazing story xx

Kirkby in Ashfield

St Columb

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

Wow

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

Mmmmmm another bookmark

By *aptain RedbeardMan  over a year ago

Right here, right now!

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

Great story thank you hopefully more to come

This is soo hot

[Removed by poster at 27/07/17 11:47:28]

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Keep it going

bradford