FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > What happened at work

What happened at work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oung_Bolton OP   Man  over a year ago

Westhoughton

So here's one of my stories from work.

I'd been working at this place for about two months now as a waiter and I'd noticed ever since I got there that there was this emo chick always eyeing me up, smiling at me and all. We occasionally made eye contact and that was that.

One evening it was raining and I usually walk home from work, I had forgotten my coat and we were both leaving at the same time. She kindly offered me a lift to which I accepted. I hopped in her tiny car, knackered after a 14 hour shift (it being 2.30 in the morning). I fell asleep in her car even though it's only a 10 min drive to my place.

We got to mine and to wake me up she shook my thigh, I ended up jumping and hitting her in the face. I invited her in to get some ice as I'd hit her nose pretty badly.

She sat in my lounge whilst I told her I'm going getting changed out of my work clothes. She came in my room as I only had a shirt on and completely saw everything. I told her to stop staring but she didn't want to, she grabbed my cock so I decided to go with it. She started getting it all hard and started to suck on it. She was probably the best suck I'd had then (was about a year ago). I came fairly quick, she was good, she swallowed all my cum and smiled. She got up and said "so did you like that then?" I didn't answer. I could hear her getting her things and she left soon saying "thanks for the ice, see you next week!"

I've had a few more encounters with this lass, and she's really fucking kinky. If you'd like to hear more, let me know.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ack87777Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Please post your other times mate, that story got me fuckinh hard

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That was hot and horny . Let us have some more stories