FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > no good deed

no good deed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This story happened. Few years back when i was a uni student.

It was friday night and i went out to my local night club to say i was a regular was an understatement i knew every member of staff by first name even helping out from time to time.

On this night as i walked in the barmaid informed me an ex of mine was in. We had not long broken up because of her drinking she was a very messy d*unk. No sooner had i been informed she descended apron me. she was dressed very slutty even for her. Knee high fuck me boots and fishnets leather that complemented her long slender legs, micro skirt That barley covered anything. An under-bust corset that put her only made her c cup tits look even bigger. She was all kisses and hugs. Behind her was a girl id never seen before but was dressed almost the same clearly they had come together my ex M introduced me. The girl was her best friend A from back home She was visiting as it was M's birthday. After a bit of chat i made my excuses and went to find my mates

Later that night i was dancing when NIN closer came this song had a bit of a tradition of the dance floor turning into a fest of body grinding against each other always fun and usually when i would pull. This time around i have a pair of hands on me. Before i had a chance as i turn around its M's friend she is grinding on me like a pro i scan for M and see her laughing at side of the dance floor. Clearly she told her friend to do it. I took here by the hips and pulled her closer he eyes flared with delight as she felt the effect she had on my cock she reached down and had feel smiled and said"i see why M liked you. With that the song ended and she went back to M .

I continued on with my night and didnt really see the girls again it was now 2am and the club was kicking out when. M's friend accosted me saying M had gotten into a a right state and she need my help as she didnt know how to get back to her place. I agreed to help which ment carrying M over my shoulder she was pretty much passed out. It was almost 3 by the time we got to M's place. Got her into bed which was harder than you would think as she was coming to and trying to kiss me but she was way to d*unk.

Once she was sorted her friend said " you need a drink after that" handing me a rather large glass of rum. We sat in the living room. As i was drinking my rum she suddenly got up and started getting undressed " want me to leave?" i asked

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hope she said 'NO NO NO'

"This story happened. Few years back when i was a uni student.

It was friday night and i went out to my local night club to say i was a regular was an understatement i knew every member of staff by first name even helping out from time to time.

On this night as i walked in the barmaid informed me an ex of mine was in. We had not long broken up because of her drinking she was a very messy d*unk. No sooner had i been informed she descended apron me. she was dressed very slutty even for her. Knee high fuck me boots and fishnets leather that complemented her long slender legs, micro skirt That barley covered anything. An under-bust corset that put her only made her c cup tits look even bigger. She was all kisses and hugs. Behind her was a girl id never seen before but was dressed almost the same clearly they had come together my ex M introduced me. The girl was her best friend A from back home She was visiting as it was M's birthday. After a bit of chat i made my excuses and went to find my mates

Later that night i was dancing when NIN closer came this song had a bit of a tradition of the dance floor turning into a fest of body grinding against each other always fun and usually when i would pull. This time around i have a pair of hands on me. Before i had a chance as i turn around its M's friend she is grinding on me like a pro i scan for M and see her laughing at side of the dance floor. Clearly she told her friend to do it. I took here by the hips and pulled her closer he eyes flared with delight as she felt the effect she had on my cock she reached down and had feel smiled and said"i see why M liked you. With that the song ended and she went back to M .

I continued on with my night and didnt really see the girls again it was now 2am and the club was kicking out when. M's friend accosted me saying M had gotten into a a right state and she need my help as she didnt know how to get back to her place. I agreed to help which ment carrying M over my shoulder she was pretty much passed out. It was almost 3 by the time we got to M's place. Got her into bed which was harder than you would think as she was coming to and trying to kiss me but she was way to d*unk.

Once she was sorted her friend said " you need a drink after that" handing me a rather large glass of rum. We sat in the living room. As i was drinking my rum she suddenly got up and started getting undressed " want me to leave?" i asked

"

Can't believe you cut it here. I was enjoying that.

"Well you could but i had other plans " she said was her skirt dropped and walked back to the sofa. " M told me about you and i had to find out for myself." With that she kissed me. As you can imagine my hands where on her cupping her pert ass. I start to kiss her neck. And work my way down her body burring my head between her large breasts i say D cup she started to undo my jeans and pull them down taking my boxers with them once my now hard cock was free she broke away from me and headed straight to sucking my cock. She took me fully in her mouth and started to bob up and down taking her hand and wanking what wasnt in her mouth. Personally i dont enjoy blow jobs but this was nice. I pulled her up telling her i was her turn.i lied down on the sofa and told her to sit on my face. So didnt need telling twice as she lowed her self on to my waiting Mouth she was already soaking wet on my first lick she was so sweet she started to moan. I licked her pussy teasing her clit with the odd flick on my tongue.

This teasing her clit was driving her wild as she screamed for me " fucking teasing bastard " with that i put my lips around her very swollen clit and sucks it. This was clearly was having the desired effect and she screamed in pleasure as she has an orgasm almost drowning as she squirted.

I lapped up the rest of her sweet pussy juice. She panted " M said you where good but christ that was amazing"

I slid out from under her while she was recovering. She had rent foward on to all fours with her sexy pert ass in the air over the arm of the sofa i came up behind her.

"Im guessing you want more?" i asked with a cocky hint to my voice." fuck yes" she replied

I reached between her legs and good feel of her wet pussy teasing the entrance with my finger tips she bucked and bang two fingers where inside her. She growned and stated to thrust down on my hand pushing my finger deeper. I turned my hand to get a better angle on her g spot i knew i had it when she exclaimed " there right there dont you even think about moving" with this she began to properly fuck my fingers moaning loader with every thrust i could feel she was getting close. And given how load she had become and not wanting to wake my ex i took my free hand a cupped her mouth this was what tipped her over the edge.

She scream into my hand as my fingers where forced from her pussy by a wave of cum. She was screaming and twitching as wave after wave issued from her pussy .

Once she had calmed down i removed my hand from her mouth " give me you fingers i want to suck my juices off of them" do as she asked she sucked my fingers harder than she did my cock. " i want you cock" now she demanded " i dont have a condom" i told her. " do i look like i give a fuck. Fuck me bare like the dirty cockwhore you have made me"

Whats a guy to do?

Good start

Great writing....a perfect situation handled perfectly

I placed my cock to her soaking pussy and eased it in or at leased i thought id ease it in she had other plans pushed back hard on me i was balls deep before i knew it.

After a while i had ended up climbing onto the sofa still inside her she took this cue and sat up shifting position she was now sitting on my lap bouncing up and down on me moaning with every bounce i picked up the pace of my thrusts and soon was practically lifting her with every one and slamming her back down taking my dick from being almost out to balls deep every time. Getting lost in the moment i said " you like that dont you M" " yes. Yes fuck me the way you did her " with that i took my hands off her hips and filled each hand with a large breast pinch the nipples " you dirty fucker. Your going to make me cum again" she said just before the scream came he juices spraying everywhere . she twitched on my cock for a few seconds which felt amazing. " im going to make you to cum now " she stated pushing me down on the soaking wet sofa ( thank gods it was leather) she then mounted me inserting me insider her and fucking me for all she was worth " grab my tits again" she orders doing as i was told i played with her breasts as they bounced with every thrust. I knew i was close" im going to cum" i grunted. She jumped off me " cum on my tits you dirty fucker" she was down on her knees looking up at me. As i started wanking over her " cum over me like a dirty whore. I want yoye hot thick spunk all over me" she said frantically this was to much for me and i unloaded what felt like a. Never ending stream of jizz over her tits with an evil smile on her slightly jizz stained face she processed lick the tip of my cock before scooping

my jizz off her tits and putting in in her mouth . the evil smile didnt leave her face as she looks to the door. Sure enough my ex was stood there phone in one hand. And a dildo in the other that was mostly inside her. " happy birthday M you where right he is good"

It was at this point i realised they had planned the whole thing.

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *azKayeMan  over a year ago

blackpool

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Naughty girls eh!!

What happened next?

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

so there i was after having just shot my load over my exs best mate to realise me ex has been filming it.

"did you plan this ?" i asked pretty sure i knew what the answer would be.

"me and A have always shared everything so i didnt see any reason to stop now"M said with a evil smile she was still stood with a dildo up pussy occasionally moving it.

"speaking of sharing m some of this is for you " A said getting up and walking towards M she held her phone out to capture her licking my think spunk off her mates tits. as she was licking A took control of the dildo in M's legs freeing Ms hand to play with A's cum covers tits as she licked them clean once she was happy with the job done A stated to lead M out of the room by use of the dildo towards her room. i stood there still amazed and feeling tired. my cock has stired at the sight of the the girls sharing my cum but only a little. A and M looked back to me " are you going to join us?"

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Hope you did and please share

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

thanks for the feed back everyone im glad you are enjoying the story i also have another story im working on at the moment called in the next room. that is also on the boards check it out.

dont worry more is coming for this story

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

OMG this is so fucking horny

By the time i walked in M's room the girls where already in bed. A was working the dildo in and out of M's wet pussy m in turn was sucking on A's nipples. I made my way to the empty part of the bed. And was enjoying the show waiting for my cock to come back to life after 5 mins of these sexy girls fucking each other my cock was almost hard again

» Add a new message to this topic