FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Sunbed....

The Sunbed....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hilbrod OP   Man  over a year ago

WILMSLOW

It was a week before my summer holiday and I had booked last minute to join some friends at their Villa in Mallorca.

I looked at myself in the mirror..God I looked pasty white and thought to myself, everyone else will have been there for a week before me. I will look like a milk bottle next to them .

There was nothing else for it, I know I shouldn't, but...I will have to go on a sunbed.

I went on line a googled sunbeds locally there were 3, but one caught my eye and so I phoned and was told no need to book, just turn up and tan!

I arrived there inside 5 minutes to be greeted by a subtly tanned, full figured lady, probably in her early forties ( just like me!.

"how long should I go on for" I asked

"just a minute" she said " we need to take down some details first"

Mmmmm, she certainly was one sexy woman and I could feel myself getting turned on. The thought of being naked in a room next to this gorgeous woman was exciting.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Carry on bud

WILMSLOW

She turned to her PC and asked me for details, name, age, address, any medical complaints, skin problems etc.

"OK you're good to go, Phil" she said giving me a full beam smile.

"so, how long should i go under for?" I asked

"well to begin with 5 minutes tps, then you can build up" she replied

"hell I've only go 7 days before I go away" i said

"OK, she said, best take a course , let's say 4 minutes, start at 5 then build up every other day"

I paid for the course and she showed me along a corridor the the sun bed. She showed me how to work it and what to do if i got too hot ."I am only just outside if you need anything" she said

She left me, I closed the door, not locking it, stripped off and got into the sun bed. All the time I was there i was getting hornier and hornier thinking about the gorgeous woman on reception

WILMSLOW

The 5 minutes went in no time. I dressed and went to the front of the shop.

Lauren, the gorgeous receptionist was behind her desk reading a book.

"was that OK, Phil?" she said

"yes, fine, but i need to come back soon for some more" I said

"well, I open til 9 each evening" she said " and it's always very quiet after 8.30 so you won't need to wait if you come then" she said

"do you just sit here and read then?" I said

"yes!" she groaned " it's gets very boring and very lonely later on, why don't you come tomorrow at 8.30 and brighten up my evening?"

yes of course" i said "anything to help a lady in distress"..I was openly flirting wit her now and she was responding in kind

"OK tomorrow at 8.30" i said.

I left the shop with a spring in my step and more than a bulge in my trousers which i am sure she saw...until tomorrow

"w

WILMSLOW

I arrived the following day at 8.30 on the button.

Lauren was looking more gorgeous than ever, her tight white blouse was opened just enough for me to see a wonderful cleavage and was that also a touch of erect nipple?

She got up from behind the desk and walked slowly across the the front door, swaying her gorgeous hips and showing off her lovely stocking clad legs.

"I'm locking up now" she said " you're the last this evening"

I asked her for 7 minutes and she caressed my had as she passed me the goggles "have fun" she said and with that lead me to the sunbed room.

I undressed and was instantly aroused. Stop it I thought to myself you are reading far too much into this.

I got into the sunbed and my mind started to wander to Lauren, those breasts, those stocking clad legs her beaming smile. I got harder and harder inside the sunbed. I couldn't resist it, my hand wandered to my cock teasing myself. I was lost in the moment when suddenly...

What happened

By *romthetoonMan  over a year ago

newcastle

The tubes went out!

Can't wait

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Power cut?

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Go on tell us what happened

When suddenly.....

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Keep going

WILMSLOW

i heard a noise outside the sunbed cabin.

I was stood inside, naked, cock rock solid, horny as hell.

Slowly the door to the sunbed opened and there looking directly at me was Lauren.

"mmmmmmm, lovely" said Lauren " I thought you might like some company and i can see I was right. Bring that hard cock out here"

I walked slowly out of the cabin and immediately she reached out her hand and stroked my cock.

"Come with me and let's have some fun to finish the day with" she purred

She ed me out of the sunbed room and into one of the beauty treatment rooms complete with a massage table, dimmed lights and aromatic candles....

WILMSLOW

Lauren sat on the edge of the massage table her long legs hanging down. I moved towards here and our mouths met, her tongue darting into mine

"undress me" she panted

I slowly unbuttoned her white blouse and pulled it off her shoulders revealing her beautiful breasts encased in a pure white lace bra. The tanned skin accentuating the white lace. I reached behind her , unclipped her bra and released her tits.

"mmmmmm" she groaned as my mouth covered one of her dark brown nipples. it hardened in my mouth, my fingers went to her other breast and i could again feel her nipple harden in my fingers.

She started to squirm on the edge of the bed.

"I'm so wet for you now Phil" she said "my pussy needs attention to"

By *ornyal138Man  over a year ago

bromley kent

Need a suntan me thinks

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

bradford

More please

WILMSLOW

I pulled the zip down on her skirt and she wriggled her bum to allow me to remove it completely.

She was sat there on the edge of the table legs clad in sheer black nylon and a white lacy thong barely covering her pussy. I could see she wasn't completely shaven just a little sculpted landing strip, mmmm

She spread her legs wide and lay back on the table, pushing her thong to one side i traced the outline of her pussy with my finger, god she WAS wet.

I teased her clit with my finger before dropping down and and leting my tongue do the work

She smelt devine, a mixture of perfume and pussy my tongue at first teased her lips but she couldn't control herself and pushed her hips onto my mouth, my tongue plunging deep into her whilst my fingers teased her clit.

Lauren was in heaven, breathing deeply and sighing as my tongue and fingers explored her.

She looked so horny stocking legs over my shoulders lying back on the massage table.

I felt her tense as her first orgasm overcame her. He legs squeezed my neck .

I increased the speed of my finger on her clit and was rewarded with a burst of sweet nectar into my hungry mouth.

she lay back still for a while recovering her breath as i stood beside her, hard cock in my hand

"mmm now your turn phil" she said.....

bradford

Yes please

More please

More phil