FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Smooth, silky, syntax.

Smooth, silky, syntax.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orum Troll OP   Woman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

I woke that morning feeling full of enthusiasm for the day ahead. Slipping on my best, silken, lingerie (in the hope of meeting a man online for sex), I sat down on my bed, crossed one stocking leg over the other, and opened my phone.

With a heel dangling off my toe, I looked at another deluge of messages in my box. Glancing over the usual; hows u, u ok, hi, hey, and many other polite communications, I found my monotony peaking.

Where was my grammatically accurate man hunk?

I just wanted to feel a throbbing conjuctive adverb slide into my collective noun. I often fantasied about his direct object taking me from behind and him using an intensifier to complete my imperative mood. But he was nowhere to be found.

I closed the browser tab, and feeling slightly dejected I headed over to the shower to clean myself and get ready for the day.

Standing naked under the running water, I lathered myself up, slowly stroking my arms and legs with little enthusiasm, it felt better to be clean though. My past participles hardened as the soap ran over them, which felt exquisite.

My skin was beautifully soft, any grammar aficionado would find it pleasant to the touch. I just had to find him first.

Sometimes I felt like I was being a possessive case in my search. But it was my infinitive to find such a man and preposition him for the most tense sexual experience i could ever imagine.

Continue the story...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where was my grammetacly what??? Nar already turned to other channel lol

Lol you're funking ACE 3sum Queen!!! Lol xxxx

Brilliant

~Mia

Brilliant!!!

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

We agree with the sentiment wholeheartedly.

Brilliant post!

By *elsh couple40Couple  over a year ago

South Wales

Just off to dig out my thesaurus!!!

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS  over a year ago

South East

Yes please!!!

"I woke that morning feeling full of enthusiasm for the day ahead. Slipping on my best, silken, lingerie (in the hope of meeting a man online for sex), I sat down on my bed, crossed one stocking leg over the other, and opened my phone.

With a heel dangling off my toe, I looked at another deluge of messages in my box. Glancing over the usual; hows u, u ok, hi, hey, and many other polite communications, I found my monotony peaking.

Where was my grammatically accurate man hunk?

I just wanted to feel a throbbing conjuctive adverb slide into my collective noun. I often fantasied about his direct object taking me from behind and him using an intensifier to complete my imperative mood. But he was nowhere to be found.

I closed the browser tab, and feeling slightly dejected I headed over to the shower to clean myself and get ready for the day.

Standing naked under the running water, I lathered myself up, slowly stroking my arms and legs with little enthusiasm, it felt better to be clean though. My past participles hardened as the soap ran over them, which felt exquisite.

My skin was beautifully soft, any grammar aficionado would find it pleasant to the touch. I just had to find him first.

Sometimes I felt like I was being a possessive case in my search. But it was my infinitive to find such a man and preposition him for the most tense sexual experience i could ever imagine.

Continue the story..."

I'd been in an imperative mood all week so I wasn't surprised to find my dangling modifer standing to attention when I woke. Thoughts of using it to split an infinitive were pressing heavily on my mind as I logged on.... But the standard smorgasbord wasn't quite hitting the spot. I needed a lady that could give me a proper noun on her own terms, without needing relentless objects of prepostions. Not necessarily a definite article... just a lady with the same interest in some sweet onomatopoeia as me....

•+• Access Denied •+•

thanks for enjoying the story so far.

"I'd been in an imperative mood all week so I wasn't surprised to find my dangling modifer standing to attention when I woke. Thoughts of using it to split an infinitive were pressing heavily on my mind as I logged on.... But the standard smorgasbord wasn't quite hitting the spot. I needed a lady that could give me a proper noun on her own terms, without needing relentless objects of prepostions. Not necessarily a definite article... just a lady with the same interest in some sweet onomatopoeia as me....

"

Just seeing the word onomatopoeia made me tingle all over, I felt a flutter in my stomach and a drizzle in my under garments as I read it. Finally my quest for the perfect man was staring to feel like it wasn't floccinaucinihilipilification. But i durstn't hope for much.

As an hippopotomonstrosesquipedalian myself i was hoping this guy could at least fulfil some of my fantasies. And while my interest in him piqued i waited to see what else he had to surprise me with.

"thanks for enjoying the story so far.

Just seeing the word onomatopoeia made me tingle all over, I felt a flutter in my stomach and a drizzle in my under garments as I read it. Finally my quest for the perfect man was staring to feel like it wasn't floccinaucinihilipilification. But i durstn't hope for much.

As an hippopotomonstrosesquipedalian myself i was hoping this guy could at least fulfil some of my fantasies. And while my interest in him piqued i waited to see what else he had to surprise me with."

I was suddenly tense... Was I being catfished by Rees Mogg, or some other Slough Grammar reprobate?

LOL xx... I smell textual chemistry here Lol xx

•+• Access Denied •+•

I googled Rees Mogg, and all of a sudden any sexual urges I had felt kindling erstwhile suddenly vanished.

But being on fab as long as I had been I was used to disappointment.

With a heavy bosom, and even heavier heart, I left the topic and hoped for an even more succinct gentleman to come along.

» Add a new message to this topic