FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Patience part 3 final part

Patience part 3 final part

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otchillicouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

all over

PATIENCE PART 3

He withdrew his fingers, I'll make you a good girl he said, and stroked her back as she lay over his lap. He lifted her up and sat her in his lap, rocking her and stroking her forearm with his thumb as he waited for the sobs to subside. "You want to be a good girl don't you?" He said gently. "Yes Da" she stopped abruptly and buried her face into his chest. He wrapped his strong arms tighter around her, "I know, sweetheart, I know" he whispered, "I know what it is that you need, trust me and I will help you unlock the depths of your mind to fulfil those deep desires you have."

Her breathing eased, his words having an almost hypnotic effect on her. "Will you trust me little one?" Yes she whispered in reply. "Good girl, now you want to explore those new toys you bought don't you" she nodded silently. Well I'm going to lie you down on the bed for a moment whilst I get undressed and then I'm going to make you ready for your toys.......

He lifted her off his lap on to the bed,where she lay curled on her side, her thumb in her mouth, in a dazed state.

Quickly he removed his clothes and lay behind her spooning her and holding her tight, before we play with your toys, we're going to make you a clean girl, so you can enjoy yourself without any embarrassment, you need to do exactly as I say and I will take care of you princess do you understand? "Yes"she whispered again.

He took her by the hand into the wet room and drew her down on to the floor, positioning her so her head was down on the cool tiles and her legs far apart and her bottom high in the air. She heard the water running.

She tenses as she feels the cool end of the toy touching her puckered ring. "Now, push yourself back onto it." She does so, and it slips in easily, he has smothered it in lube. Gently he starts to slide it deeper into her twisting it so it's bumps and ridges stimulate every nerve, it goes deeper and deeper until the whole thing is buried in her ass and then he squeezes the large bubble of water sending jets of water out of the shaft. She finds it a strange sensation, being filled by liquid but also so nice.

He releases the bubble and the water is sucked back into it, She gasps slightly. He rightly takes this to mean she's enjoying his ministrations and squeezes once more, quickly this time, the jets of water inside her make her quiver, which continues as he release once more. He slides the long shape out of her ass, telling her firmly to stay exactly where she is whilst he empties and refills it with fresh water. It takes a few washes, each with a different size and shape fitting until he is satisfied. Oh you are my good clean girl, now, you will get your rewards princess.

He helps her to her feet and leads her back into the bedroom where he helps her onto the bed. She feels the soft fabric being placed over her eyes. He knots it behind her head, kissing the back of her neck. Next he takes her hands and stretching them in front of her places them in the restraints attached to the headboard.

He then sets her back in the position on all fours with her legs far apart, her bottom high in the air and attaches a restraint to each ankle.

Oh my gorgeous girl, he says as he traces his fingers down her ass crack and down to her dripping wet pussy. Picking up a vibrator he massages around her clit, moving down to her ass and back up, and then lets it brush over her clit briefly. She moans and start to writhe when he does this, but he intends to have some fun teasing her before letting her cum. Resting the end of the vibrator at the entrance to her pussy he reaches for the butt plugs.

"Baby girl we're going to try different sizes, taking it gently and seeing which is your favourite, you trust me don't you?" She moans in agreement.

He starts with the smallest covering it with lube and then positioning it on her rosebud.

"Ready?" He asks and She nods expecting him to slide it in slowly, but he pushes it in with one swift, smooth move. He knows She can take it because it's no bigger than the anal douche he used earlier. He smiles as her eyes widen in surprise as the widest part pops into her and her ring closes around the narrow end.

Once it's in place he picks up the cool glass ribbed dildo and exchanges it with the buzzing vibrator, rotating it like a corkscrew as he slowly pushes it inside her. She can feel each and every ridge and the coolness of the glass and can feel her pussy expanding and contracting with it. He retracts it in the same way and then uses the first few inches to pump in and out, placing the vibrator on her clit. Her body starts to shake as she gets closer and closer to cumming, but he doesn't let her reach her climax yet. He puts the vibrator and dildo down and slides out the plug leaving her feeling empty for a moment.

"Let's try something bigger my good girl" he says she nods, desperate to be filled and fucked and be allowed to cum.

The next butt plug is wider and longer and he pushes it in carefully, her asshole accepts it gratefully and he returns the dildo and vibe to their positions for a few strokes. Next he leaves the dildo buried deep inside her as he removes the plug and slowly replaces it with the largest one. As the widest part enters her, he holds it there, twisting it and making her groan and squeal as her ass is stretched wider than it's ever been before.

He puts the vibe on her clit as he pushes the plug fully into her, letting her asshole contract around the narrower part. Then he returns to his assault on her pussy and clit, the ribs of the dildo rub against the toy in her ass and once again she starts to tremble and shake in ecstasy.

"Yes baby girl, you can cum for me now baby"

His words and actions send her over the edge "Daddy, yes Daddy" she screams as she cums violently, her vision goes blurry and her whole body spasms with each throb of her pussy, over and over again until She is exhausted. She lies there, euphoric and high while he slide the toys out of her and wraps her in his arms, kissing her forehead.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic