FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotwife in the making

Hotwife in the making

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anddancer79 OP   Man  over a year ago

s/ shields

A while ago my partner and I were discussing fantasies and which we'd try, she remarked that she would love to have extra cock, as the conversation progressed she mentioned an old fb who she used to enjoy fucking on occasion.

A couple of nights later and after a few drinks I suggested she contact him again and see what happens, she managed to find his number in an old phone and messaged him, we were both surprised 20 minutes later when he replied and asked how she was.

After a bit of general chit chat he said he missed fucking her tight pussy, with me reading all the texts she replied saying she would love fucking him again, this went on for a while and she sent him a pic of her pussy with my cock buried in it, this just moved on to a new level of filth, he wanted to fuck her alone !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

I (mrs) do my hotwifeing alone then come home & tell hubby how naughty I was. He loves it, so maybe you should try it

s/ shields

So after a few days of flirting and picture exchanged a plan is hatched, he is due to come over on his lunch, my partner is dripping at the thought of having his cock again, she asks me to help dress her.

I pick out her outfit, stockings, boots everything she looks so sexy I'm hard at the sight of her and harder still at thought of what's going to happen, then she tells me he is going to be fucking her alone, I'm not allowed to see she tells me to go out.

So I'm out shopping and she texts me telling me I won't miss it (camcorder is rolling) and the he has arrived!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

s/ shields

I'm walking around my mind racing about what's happening, I get a text from her. A pic of his cock in her pussy looking slick with her cum! I'm so hard seeing this I can't wait to get home, I start driving home and think I'll just wait outside as I'm in the car another picture appears via text, this time his cock is being sucked by my partner, I reply that she looks slutty sucking on his cock. As I arrive home his car is still there so I park up the road and wait, I keep looking at the pics they took, waiting to see my slut again

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Nice

s/ shields

Few minutes later and I get the text I can come home now, I walk in the house and hear her shout for me to come upstairs to find my partner laying on the bed sweaty and slightly out of breath, her pussy is on show and spread up her belly is his cum

She lays there playing with it while she tells me what happened with them and then asks if I want to see it pointing to the camera, I tell her I want to fuck her but she tells me no not till I've watched the video they made then she might let me fuck her !

I press play on the camcorder and see my partner laid on the bed a few seconds later her ex fb walks into shot with his cock hard and ready to fuck her, he squats between her legs and starts to tease my partner with his fingers, my partner arches her back as he starts to pick up the pace teasing her clit with his tongue

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Ooh so horny luv to have a lady like that mmmmm

More

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

s/ shields

I hear her moan with pleasure as she comes over his face and fingers, watching her face looking naughty turns me on even more, I look away from the camcorder and she is still lying on the bed playing with his cum.

On the video she comes a few more times then tells him to stand up, they both stand and kiss then she spins him round and lays him down on the bed, she slowly starts to wank him, she tells him it's been too long since they last fucked and she asks him what he wants first around his cock, her mouth or her pussy ?

More

s/ shields

He replied mouth, I saw a look of devilment in her eye as she said wrong answer and hauled her self onto of him and started kissing him as his hand roamed her body, I watched her gyrate her pussy over his hard cock before she finally reached and fed his cock into her soaking wet pussy,

She sat there on his cock for a minute before she asked him if his cock had missed being deep inside her ? He started to thrust into her watching her face as she enjoyed his cock.

I looked across at my partner still rubbing his cum and now fingering her self, I took my cock out to show how much I was enjoying the show.

On the video she started to ride him slowly at first but picking up telling him how much she had missed his cock in her she came time after time, he rolled her onto her back and slid his cock into her pinning her down as he did, he slowly started inching himself in and out of her watching her face as he realised how much she was cumming

» Add a new message to this topic