FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dogging time

Dogging time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

About three months ago we went to watch the new 50 shades darker film, bit of dinner, c had a couple of glasses of wine and then a 9.30 start so it was quite late by the time it finished.

All through the film I had my hand on carols thigh, slowly stroking and occasionally touching her pussy through her tight black leggings.

I could feel her subtly sliding down in the seat during some of the naughty scenes, she wanted my fingers on her.

As soon as we left and were in the car her hand was on my dick, rubbing me through my jeans. As we left the car park my buttons were undone and within 50 yds of leaving the cinema car park I was in her mouth.

We pass a regular dogging spot on the way home, I pulled in and parked up, carol still sucking me but now with her very very big tits released from her top.

With carol kneeling on her seat and my dick in her mouth I reached over and started rubbing her pussy from behind through her leggings, she was fully into it and was getting closer to orgasm.

What she couldn't see was the two guys wanking outside the window.

I told her - we are being watched. She just sucked harder. I moved my hand from outside her leggings to inside, two fingers deep inside carol and she was soaked!

WHar she did next amazed me, she reached back and slid her leggings down. She was completely on show to the two guys outside with me fingering her. She still hadnt seen who was out there. All I could see was cock and up to mid chest.

Without stopping her sucking, she reached past me and dropped her window, her naked arse and pussy now accessible. Both guys reached out and started touching her, cupping ass cheeks and edging towards me hand in her pussy.

I moved my hand and as soon as I did, strangers fingers were in my wife's pussy. I shot my load straight away, carol lapped it up and cleaned me off.

She sat back down in her seat and reached out to wank the two strangers cocks. They were both older than us, about 50 and had small cocks. Both were now playing with c's tits. After a few strokes carol bent forward and took one of the cocks in her mouth, he groaned and came really fast. Carol opened the door and stepped out, she slipped a condom out of the door pocket and put it on the other old stranger that had just been fingering her.

Carol bent over the bonnet and stranger wasted no time in slipping his cock into her. I could see carol with her 'cum face' - she was climaxing and loving it, the stranger gathered pace, slamming Into her, this was his gratification not carols but she loved it and was gasping.

The stranger pulled out, pulled the condom off and came all over carols arse. It dribbled down to her leggings round her knees.

The two guys walked off, got in their car and drove off, having not even said a single word to us.

Carol looked filthy, still bent over the bonnet, tits out, leggings down, spunk on her arse, clothes and another guys spunk in her hair.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm more please

I have had some great nights dogging but the best so far has to be when I was out and meet a friend of mine that would be out quite often with his camper van, we was having a chat and browsing fab when there where a few cars coming in and out of the car par anyway we noticed this one car was a couple and decided to investigate. As we got close to the car the male got out and we started chatting about things for a few minutes then he introduced us to his partner, she was dressed in a bask with a short skirt and as we found stockings and knee high boots, anyway we got round to talking about my mates van as it was converted to a camper van.

They asked him if they could have a look inside to which he gladly agreed once inside the conversation soon turned to the bed as it was a double and then it was sat upon by the female who as crawling on to the bed hitched her skirt up to flash us her thong we made some comments about her cheeky flash to which she asked her partner how much time they had he replied we have a good half an hour yet with that she lied down on the bed and pulled her thong to one side and said she wanted some cum on her pussy for the next meet.

Me and my mate drooped are trousers like a flash and started playing with are cocks, she said there is only one rule that we must cum on her pussy with that we climbed on the bed and started getting her tits out and playing with her pussy while she wanked us, it wasn't long before she was asking to be fucked so I stepped forward and shoved my cock in her pussy while she was wanking my mate and asking for are cum, I was really fucking her know while her partner watched and took pictures my mate said he wanted a blow job to which she took his whole cock in her mouth this was to much for and i withdrew and shot my load all over her pussy and bask, now my mate was ready and took aim at her pussy while she played with her clit rubbing my cum all over pussy, my mate fired his cum all over her pussy and bask.

We all sorted are selfs out and we thanked them for the fun seen them back to there car, and as we was walking back to his van we noticed to men and a woman stood round the back of his van near a hedge so we walked over and could make out this young woman on her knees sucking one bloke off he did not last much longer and she turned around and got the next cock out and started sucking, so I asked if she minded if I played with her pussy she to was wearing a skirt with tights, she just hooked her skirt up and ripped a hole in her tights, this was it I was straight in there playing with her pussy and she started to cum hard, as she finished cumming we said we have the van here with a bed in if you want to get more comfortable, they agreed and as she got in the van we all started getting naked she took my mates cock and started wanking and scucking him so I wasted no time in tasting her sweet pussy, I was now ready to have her tight pussy wrapped around my cock so I slipped it to her and started fucking her hard at this point her bloke squirted some lube on her ass and I out two fingers in and started fingering her ass as I was fucking her and my mate was fucking her mouth she was moaning and really loving this her bloke was just watching and wanking, we changed positions over the next 20mins fucking ever hole in turn before I was getting ready to cum she said she wanted us to fill her pussy full of cum so that was it I fucked her doggy style while she was wanking my mate, I could feel her pussy tighten and this sent me over the edge I filled her tight pussy full of cum, before my mate took my position and done exactly the same.

Once we calmed down we got dressed and said are goodbyes. Just one of some of my great nights out dogging

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Two great stories!

By *ornycumslutglosWoman  over a year ago

all around the place

I went up to a dogging site near bath one sat night with my guy and I was dressed up in mini skirt fishnet stockings and a tiny little top that made my tits just spill out for everyone to see.. I opened my car door and within around ten mins I had sucked 15 to 20 cocks .. It was just one after the other and every guy just had a blow job Spunked his load on me then moved away for the next one to have his turn... After leaving all the guys there drained we drove to another spot where I sucked a load more and at the end of the nite got a real good pounding by several guys right over my bonnet .... I was covered in cum that nite and I know a few sad people wouldn't believe how many cocks I had that nite. But we know and I still talk of it now .. It was my best nite out dogging and the final count of the nite was around 35 guys spunking on me..

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I went up to a dogging site near bath one sat night with my guy and I was dressed up in mini skirt fishnet stockings and a tiny little top that made my tits just spill out for everyone to see.. I opened my car door and within around ten mins I had sucked 15 to 20 cocks .. It was just one after the other and every guy just had a blow job Spunked his load on me then moved away for the next one to have his turn... After leaving all the guys there drained we drove to another spot where I sucked a load more and at the end of the nite got a real good pounding by several guys right over my bonnet .... I was covered in cum that nite and I know a few sad people wouldn't believe how many cocks I had that nite. But we know and I still talk of it now .. It was my best nite out dogging and the final count of the nite was around 35 guys spunking on me.. "

Fuck. I just cummed imagining it all happen lol xxx

By *ornycumslutglosWoman  over a year ago

all around the place

Ooh that's horny babe pity u hadn't been there I would have emptied you too

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Ooh that's horny babe pity u hadn't been there I would have emptied you too "

I would have loved to cum a heavy load in to your mouth and see you drib it down to your big juicy breast xxxx

"Ooh that's horny babe pity u hadn't been there I would have emptied you too "
we so need to meet up with you. Wat a fantastic woman xx

» Add a new message to this topic