FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sister in Law

Sister in Law

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

**** This is based on true events and would love to hear your thoughts on this please ****

I've had a few very awkward encounters with my sister in law recently.

She's living with my brother & their baby at my mother's house as they care for her. I visit everyday even if it's just for a moment.

Recently things haven't been as straight forward as they seem as on one of my visits she brought me some food and as she was setting it on the table it seemed that she was giving me deliberate look down her top straight at her tits (very nice too) & she remained like that for much longer than necessary.

On another occasion she asked if I wanted to pick my baby niece up & I said yes. So she replied come and get her. As I approached and my hands were close, she, it seemed, deliberately moved abruptly forward which resulted in her breasts pressing against my fingers and hands just before I picked up my niece.

However, the real thing that has got me in a predicament is something that happened last week.

I received a phone call from her saying my mother's not too well and if I could pop over, so I did.

I discovered upon my arrival that my brother, her husband, wasn't home and had gone out with friends for the night.

I decided to stay the night as it had gone quite late - after 11pm.

I announced that I was going to call it a night soon as I had a lot to sort out the following day.

Almost as soon as I had said that my sister in law decided to go to bed and left the room.

I waited for 20-25 minutes and decided to make my way to the guest room. The bathroom is at the top of the stairs and you can hear people when they go up and down them clearly.

Well, no sooner as I had almost reached the top, I heard the bathroom door open and all of a sudden my sister in law peeked around the door and looked right at me. I didn't think much of it until when she walked straight out in nothing but VERY tight leggings that hug on to her like a second skin leaving nothing to the imagination and a very short but tight top.

I could clearly see her nipples sticking out and her cute breasts as I quickly froze realising that she wasn't wearing any underwear and as I glanced down at her again could see the legging material sandwiched between her pussy. Then she turned and slowly swayed towards her bedroom giving me a detailed look at her round firm sexy bottom again with the material sandwiched between her cheeks.

It is quite wrong to mess with her as she is my brother's wife & I do believe that I wouldn't ever go there but I have to admit that I knocked one out that night thinking of her as she had turned me on so much.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

you know the old saying, don,t shit on your own doorstep. xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"you know the old saying, don,t shit on your own doorstep. xx "

Yeah but if there both up for it, and she not getting any notice from her husband then why not.

Yes that is very true but still hope something happened and we get to read about it

totally agree

» Add a new message to this topic