FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Yes Sir

Yes Sir

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The time had finally come to play. After weeks of talking and coffee dates the time had arrived. She had arrived an hour ago, we kissed and i lead her into the front room and offered her a drink.

There were a few things we had already discussed she wanted to try, and I knew she was eager to learn more. We had all weekend so where in no rush to start.

Though I sat on my sofa music playing, I couldn't keep my mind or eyes off of her. I glanced up at her sitting quietly curled up in a chair drinking her coffee, she looked so sweet, so fragile, and perhaps a bit lost. As if she wasn't sure what she wanted, what she needed. But I knew what she ached for was that feeling she belonged to me.

My mind races back to the message she had sent me moments before she arrives. "I want to be posessed by you, used and abused by you, and make you proud of me"

She put her drink down and smiled at me. I spoke quietly but with authority, without even looking up at her. A single word, but in her mind an obvious command.

"Undress." She was startled at first, then silently, she stood and slipped out of her dress and let it fall to the floor. The sunlight from the window danced accross her body, making her look like a delicate fairy.

I moved across the room, seating myself in the armchair. I pointed to the floor, there was a moments hesitation, then she came to me and knelt obediently at my feet. I remained silent for several minutes, just playing with her hair, building the tension.

I knew that she was craving to serve me and make me proud of her. Again i gave a simple command "My boots." She smiled, quickly untying and removing my boots, then my socks.

I stood, and like a good girl she waited, "continue" with eagerness she unbuckled my belt then drew my trousers and boxers down. I watched approvingly as she folded them neatly and laid them aside.

She looked so beautiful kneeling at my feet, it was difficult to remain focused on the task at hand. "Put my cock in your mouth, hands behind your back."

"Yes Sir" She placed her hands behind her back, and seductively closed her lips around my cock and began to suck. It felt wonderful and I hated to stop her, but i growled stop and a look of dismay flashed into her amazing brown eyes. Hr voice croaked in fear "why Sir". I sighed loudly and asked, "WHAT did I tell you to do?!"

She thought for a second and said "You told me to suck your cock Sir". I looked at her and softly spoke "Are you sure?" What I said was, that I wanted you to put my cock in your mouth. I did NOT tell you to suck it. Do you understand the difference"

"Yes Sir, It wont happen again." She looked up at me, tears forming like dew on a flower on a cold morning. I took a deep breath as i knew what i had to do, "You need to understand, failure to carry out my commands leads to punishment" I spoke slowly and emphasized each word so as to reinforce my point, as I guided her face back into my lap. "Now. Put. My. Cock. In. Your. Mouth."

This lesson was pushing me to the limits of self control, i wondered if she knew how hard it was for me not to thrust deep into her throat. I looked at the clock 5 mins had passed and she had not moved a muscle, I looked down and her brown eyes where begging me to let her suck. My self control gone my arousal took over, and I heard her moan as she felt my cock begin to swell in her mouth.

I smiled and softly commanded her "Now you may suck."

She managed a smile without letting me slip from her mouth and with all the delight and eagerness she could muster she began. Soon my cock was sliding in and out of her mouth, and when she glanced up at one point, the excitement in her eyes clearly expressed how much she was loving her task.

Her skillfull mouth meant before long i was thrusting forward and I groaned, I held her head still as my body shook with a powerful climax and I could hear and feel her swallowing my warm cum. I took a deep breath and as soon as she had licked my cock clean She went back to holding me in her mouth, with her hands behind her back.

"Very good girl." I praised her. I saw a twinkle in her eyes at my compliment and I ran my hand through her silky hair while she sat motionless awaiting my next instruction. " i pointed to the side of my chair and without a word. She quickly jumped up and knealt by my chair.

I took a seat and sipped on my , i glanced at her and there was a warm smile on her face. After compossing my self i pointed to the table. She went to the table and waited.

When I send you to the table, you will bend over, you will spread your legs so that I have access to any part of your body. Do you understand?"

She quickly spread her legs and nodded her head, without warning my hand moved upwards connexting fully on her exposed pussy, a cry escaped her lips. "Is THAT how you answer me?!"

"No Sir. I'm sorry, I understand." She cried out.

I kicked her legs apart a bit more and ran a hand up between her thighs, the wettness if her pussy betrayed her.

I took chalk from the desk and drew circles around her hands and feet. I reached for a blindfold and asi was butting her into darkness,i whispered "I expect you to remain in this exact position, Do NOT let go of the table, and do NOT move your feet at all"

"Yes Sir." Was her only response.

I walked away and sat back down. Watching her body, memorizing every curve, ever detail whilst i thought about her punishment.

In silence i sat, just waiting for time to pass, 34 minutes went by and she had nort moved, her legs were shaking a bit, her body betraying how difficult it was becoming not to move.

There was a determinatio, almost a defiance in her posture. Taunting me, challanging me. The frailness i saw in her gone. Replaced by this strong woman who would not be broken .

It was time. I picked up a paddle and began to spank her beautiful bare ass, the shock of the first hit, nearly made her move. "Still" i commanded, she braced herself and waited for the next hit.

I warmed her up slowly, every so often checking how she was. Each time I connected, she would cry out, her breath became heavier with every paddle hit. I found it funny how she was trying to anticipate the hits and tense when she felt me start to swing. I tried to throw her off her stride, sometimes i let the paddle connect sometimes not. I could here a frustrated gasp everytime i caught her out and sje was not ready for the blow i dealt.

It was obvious she was truly loving every second of this. I decided to use a little more force, and every few strokes i brought the paddle down harder on her already very red cheeks, the harder the paddle impacted a deeper moan came from her lips.

When her arse was glowing bright red i put the paddle down and ran my nails over her arse. Her legs staryed to shake. "Do not dare to cum" i growled. I saw her tense her body to control herself, after a few seconds her legs stopped shaking as she got herself under control.

"Punishment time" as i reached for the tawse, a look of fear flooded her eyes, "Yes Sir" .

I brought the tawse hard down on her arse at the 10th one she broke and a sob shattered the silence of the room and the tears flowed down her cheeks. I took her hand and led her to the sofa, wrapping her in a blanket i pulled her into me as we sat.

I leaned in kissed her and spoke the words she needed to hear at that time "Good girl, Sir is proud of you" the tears stopped and a smile appeared on her face as she cuddled into me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

» Add a new message to this topic