FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my first bi experience

my first bi experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well i was 18 and we had been out all day on the beer we all ended up crashing at a friends house. There wasnt much room for sleeping and the guy whos house it was suggested i could sleep on the bed with him and is gf. she was in the middle and i know she had a reputation for liking the cock and this was playing on my mind and began to have an effect on my tool as it became harder and harder i began to hear the guy snore he was obviously fast asleep and as i accidently roled on my side brushing my cock against his girlfriend she let out a little moan.

fuck it i thought i am going to try a sly finger here and a slid my hand down her thigh waiting to be pushed away, it didnt happen so i slid may hand further on to her pussy which felt immediatly wet. in the fingers went and she got hold of me cock i thought to my self how the fuck am I gonna get my cock in thier without him waking up.

before i had chance to think she rolled over with her back to me and grabbed my now rock hard tool and pulled it straight into her pussy from behind.

I would be lying if i said I banged her real hard as I couldnt with him thier it was more of a slow grind but we both soon began to cum before falling asleep.

now here is the punch line in the early hours of the morning I sleepily felt some one wanking my cock I thought the dirty bitch she wants more i just lay thier enjoying the moment with my eyes closed then I felt her lips go around my cock sucking up and down like crazy time to open my eyes i thinks to my self . to my shock horror amazment i see the girl who i think is sucking my cock straddled across her boyfriend riding like crazy and it is him who is giving my cock this unbelievable blow job i cant help myself and imeadiatly shoot my load all down his throwt and he looks up and smiles cum running down his chin and says I will teach you to fuck my girllfriend you cheeky little cunt.

what a night never forgot that one and it was not the last time we had a horny 3 some boy were those to up for some cock.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a horny story

great story.v hot

Mmmm you have to tell us more

Was at a swingers party where the host organised a game where two naked people were tied together back to back and blindfolded. They then had to guess the sex of the people licking and sucking them. Very erotic. When it was my turn at least 50% of the people sucking me were guys - could feel stubble on my smooth shaven balls lol

thanks for all the replies will tell you about other fun i have had very soon

jon

Well as I said it wasnt the last time we all had a little fun together so let me tell you about the next time.

A gang of us went camping it was about 3 in the morning and most had settled down for the night after a few drinks. Earlier in the evening the girlfriend of my mate was flirting with me and asking quitely "when am i taking her in the woods" as she giggled. "Dont be silly I said dont you think others would notice. My mate wouldnt be bothered i know but i wouldnt like all the others to find out about our past experience. so i didnt take up her offer.

Any way it was now late i was stopping in a tent with 2 other guys and girls all just friends. I felt the need for a pee as i walked past my other mates tent him and his horny girlfriend were still up around the camp fire her mini skirted long legs shining in the fire light, she looked up as I walked past and i got a glimpse of her firm tits showing from her low cut top I also notice she was rubbing my mates cock through his shorts fucking hell i thought this piss is gonna be difficult now as my cock was now stiff as a board as i cast my mind back to the previous fun we had together but off i went into the wooded area.

just as I was about to put my cock away my mate appeared also wanting a piss he said "dont put that away he said I think it is needed again" he then grabbed my cock got to his knees and began to suck it , it seemed even better than the sleepy episode of last time I Then noticed his girlfriend leaning against a tree in the campfire light he skirt around her waist hand down her knickers wispering to he boyfriend get it right in your mouth but dont make him cum.

that wont be easy i thought i felt like bursting thier and then she came over and put her hand on my mates head pushing it back and forward ans kissing my lips at the same time all of a sudden without warning she says to him "stop swap places i want to see you sucking him the you are both gonna fuck me at once" fucking hell i thought i wasnt overkean on sucing his cock but once in my mouth i seemed to get harder and harder my self i licked and sucked his thick 7inch shaft until i felt some salty pre cum at which i pulled my head away and said to her "If you want fucking now is the time who do you want first? SHE GIGGLED "first? I am having you both at once dont tell me you have never fuck an arse before", no i replied" well you will now get to our tent.

As we got to the tent our clothes were off in no time condoms on even quicker she lay facing her boy friend grabbing my cock from behind her pulling it towards her rear hole it seemed to slip in quite easily and i could feel my mates balls banging on mine as her fucked her pussy.

we followed this in all kinds of awkward positions until we all finally exploded and collapsed in a heap.

now she said "that is what i call a good fucking." all along i thought him who was the leader in all this fun when in fact it was her she was a total nypmh and he did exactly as she asked this i discovered on our next and final get together.

Your story is really horny my friend.I'm sat here with a huge hardon now.

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Hmm nice horny niw

» Add a new message to this topic