FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pegging training

Pegging training

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is one of the biggest fantasy which I really struggle to find a women to do it....

I wish to find a lady which is interested to play with strap on on me....will discuss all the details and will arrange the meet....for the day I'll be completely ready with perfect hygiene so no inconvenient can disturb us...she will come in and she will invite me to get naked and to put down...she will put her strap on( with or without clothes), gloves on her hands and will star to finger me....once I'll be ready she can start the penetration slowly! Once I have accommodate with the size, she can start to give me a good hard/rough pound...after a few minutes of rough fuck start to destroy my arse, taking out the strapon and push it into me the hole size brutally...then, if you want, try to fist my arse...if you're patient, will manage to put the hole fist in me....

Bear in mind I am novice to this but I want to do it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This is one of the biggest fantasy which I really struggle to find a women to do it....

I wish to find a lady which is interested to play with strap on on me....will discuss all the details and will arrange the meet....for the day I'll be completely ready with perfect hygiene so no inconvenient can disturb us...she will come in and she will invite me to get naked and to put down...she will put her strap on( with or without clothes), gloves on her hands and will star to finger me....once I'll be ready she can start the penetration slowly! Once I have accommodate with the size, she can start to give me a good hard/rough pound...after a few minutes of rough fuck start to destroy my arse, taking out the strapon and push it into me the hole size brutally...then, if you want, try to fist my arse...if you're patient, will manage to put the hole fist in me....

Bear in mind I am novice to this but I want to do it!"

Mmmmmm

I forgot to mention the strapon size will be increase gradually!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I want it x

Nobody interested...

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"Nobody interested..."

Got one thanks