FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Picnic Table Sex

Picnic Table Sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had been corresponding with a lady from another site who said she was turned on by sissy cross dressers, and we had met a few times where we would drive out to the countryside and go for a walk. She would take a few photos of me posing with my arse or cock ecposed. She would then make me wank myself, all the time hoping a dog walker would come along and catch me and then make me suvm them off. It never happened much to my relief, but driving home one day after our foray into the woods, I did tell her that if she had a friend I would be up for some outdoors play. My friend used to enjoy watching me but would not let me touch her.

She replied that she did have a young girlfriend about my age who was curious about meeting a TV and could possibly come out one day with us.

Well two weeks later I got an email on the site asking me to pick them both up. I showered and changed in to my sexiest bra and panties with holdups, put the rest of Stephanie in my holdall, put my tracksuit on and drove over to the other side of town. Parking in a multi storey near my friend's I completed my transformation in to Stephanie. I sent my friend a quick message to say I would be five minutes. Then left the carpark.

The two ladies were waiting for me and they both looked stunning. They both had lightweight coats on and killer heels but I could not see what else.

We drove out to a picnic area which as it was winter was empty and got out of the car. We walked through the trees until we came to an area that was open woth two or three picnic tables dotted around. The young girl proceeded to sit on one of the tables with her feet spread on the bench. She then undone her coat to reveal a red basque underneith. But what my eyes were really drawn to, was the shiny black dildo she had in a harness between her legs.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irralsiMan  over a year ago

bootle

More please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please do

My lady friend said to me. "What are you waiting for slut! I know you want to suck it." She was right. I knelt between the girl's thighs and placed my lips around the realistic looking bellend. "Just imagine it is a real cock you dirty filthy whore." I was in heaven as I attempted to take another inch of latex cock in my mouth without gagging.

At the same time as I was doing my best to deepthroat the cock between the younger woman's thighs, she was grabbing my head and calling me every filthy name under the sun. I felt so dirty but at the same time my own cock was leaking precum into my knickers giving away my own excitement.

Then I felt my skirt being lifted at the back and my arse cheeks being parted before something cold and wet was rubbed into the crack of my arse. I felt my pussy hole being invaded as first one and then two gloved fingers stretched and lubed my hole.

While I enjoyed this new stimulation I momentarily forgot what I was meant to be doing at the other end. I was soon reminded. "Bitch, don't you dear stop sucking my cock. I want it glistening with your spit as I ram it into your arse pussy. You cock sucking sissy whore."

By *otts2748Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I love a picnic in the woods

Mmmm more

As you can imagine, my own cock was causing quite a bulge in my knickers with all this stimulation and I was dying to stroke it, but neither woman was going to give me the chance, as I am sure they could read my mind.

" Don't you dare fucking cum until we tell you to." my lady friend said as she continued to explore and lube my arse pussy.

"There, I think she is ready to be fucked now." She said as I felt her fingers exit my hole with a soft plopping sound. The younger woman then removed the cock from my mouth and told me to lay on my back along the length of the picnic table. My friend then produced a pair of wrist restraints from her shoulder bag and secured my wrists to the underside of the table somehow. I was now helpless.

The younger woman then moved in to position between my legs, pulled my knickers to one side, exposing both my stiff cock and my arse pussy, and with one slow but relentless thrust of her hips, pushed the strapon into my pussy hole. I nearly came their and then. The feeling was so intense. Then holding my thighs, she lifted my legs and began to steadily fuck me. All the time she was plunging that cock in to me, my friend was filming it on her phone.

The sensations were exquisite as I clenched my arse muscles, imitating what I would do if it was a real cock ploughing me.

Then my friend stopped filming and climbed on to the table so that she was standing with her six inch heels straddling my head. I could now see all the way up to her naked pussy, beneath the short coat and dress that she was wearing.

Her friend continued to fuck me as my friend began playing with herself, opening her labia and pushing her fingers inside before strumming her clit.

By *eathersarahTV/TS  over a year ago

warrington

Awesome. Story. Carry on. X

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Great story wish could find sum nice people like that lucky bitch xx

My friend began to lower herself over my face, and I eagerly anticipated tasting her pussy juices, but I was to be denied. She squatted inches from my face and continued to play with herself as she leant forward to kiss her young friend, who was pounding my arse with her strapon.

My cock was straining for release but I was helpless as they used me for their pleasure.

By *miller316Man  over a year ago

Alsager

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

OMG great erotic story .so horny even for a straight guy .

By *eyleighCouple  over a year ago

bishop stortford

Wow what a great story

We love fun on a picnic table.......we have a couple of places we use. We bring a picnic blanket for Leigh to lie on wearing a summer dress with no knickers on the table with her facing me on the seat legs bent with her pussy exposed on the edge for me to lick her with ease. I sometimes get her to wear a blind mult and it is usually not long before a few guys appear rubbing i cocks and while l am playing with her pussy it's not long before they have her Tits out sucking and squeezzing her nipples and then lots of cock sucking until they come over her face mouth and Tits.......all the time fingering and licking her having multiple orgasms .....she loves it.

Pm me

Last part...

As the two women kissed I felt a hand take hold of my cock. At last, I thought, they are going to let me cum. The hand began to wank me in rythm to the thrusting of the cock in my arse , and within moments I felt my balls tighten and my insides clench as my orgasm built. Then I came. Spattering cum everywhere.

"Did we say you could spray your filthy spunk over us you fucking slut." With this my friend stood up and let a stream of golden piss all over my face.

It was the best picnic I had ever been to.

By *eyleighCouple  over a year ago

bishop stortford

"Wow what a great story

We love fun on a picnic table.......we have a couple of places we use. We bring a picnic blanket for Leigh to lie on wearing a summer dress with no knickers on the table with her facing me on the seat legs bent with her pussy exposed on the edge for me to lick her with ease. I sometimes get her to wear a blind mult and it is usually not long before a few guys appear rubbing i cocks and while l am playing with her pussy it's not long before they have her Tits out sucking and squeezzing her nipples and then lots of cock sucking until they come over her face mouth and Tits.......all the time fingering and licking her having multiple orgasms .....she loves it.

Pm me "

We went for a meal in Robin Hood ( EPPING FOREST ).expecting some outdoor fun afterwards as it was getting dark but unfortunately it rained....bummer

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

Wouldn't find us on a picnic bench....oh hang on....oops

By *RayMan  over a year ago

essex

"Wow what a great story

Pm me "

» Add a new message to this topic