FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > See through clothing in public

See through clothing in public

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This really turns us on would love to here your stories and see your pics

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love the pics on your profile, love to see a woman's nipples whether see through clothing or just a tight top!

Love a woman in see through clothing big turn on for me any glimse is what i search for in every woman i check out

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Oh god yes...love seeing women wearing see through or very tight clothing...gets me horny everytime. ..I'm always encouraging my wife to go out in public braless...love seeing guys take a second perving look at her as her breasts bounce freely and her nipples poke through the thin matetial. ...love it..

By *rnynhrdguyMan  over a year ago

plymouth

Was in a meeting last week with Polish girl who just oozed sexuality in a short light summer dress with air conditioning on in the boardroom i swear i walked out and couldn't remember a thing she had said had t to play please don't catch me looking at your nipples had to ask her to confirm what we discussed

Most unprofessional

By *afmanMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

I love very tight clothing so it goes see through love the thought of you can see but can't touch, tights and no knickers mmmmm

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Oh yes love see through clothing... Either rather obvious or subtle... Lovely. Xx

"Oh yes love see through clothing... Either rather obvious or subtle... Lovely. Xx"
yes you do and very sexy you look to we have witnessed this in a busy capital city with are own eyes

By *ets See....Man  over a year ago

Traveling

Would love to bump into you guys and see for myself. ??

By *avenvalCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 16/08/17 21:25:28]

By *avenvalCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Val wore a sheer body stocking no bra and a leather mini skirt to the transvestite show when it was in the bottom of the Yumbo center in Playa Del Ingles.

When she got up to go to the the loo the compare shouted out for fucks sake she's forgotten to put anything on she received admiring looks when she returned to her seat we thought she was over dressed we had been naked all day in Maspalomas dunes

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

One of my favorite Dresses = Goes See Thru when very bright sunshine..

I Didn't Know !!

By *ighteyesCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

I love to see Mrs E with a see through clothing, we have a few on our profile. I hope to get some time soon to talke some more in other stuff she has. Mr E

"I love to see Mrs E with a see through clothing, we have a few on our profile. I hope to get some time soon to talke some more in other stuff she has. Mr E "

Your photos are fantastic

By *fternoondelightsCouple  over a year ago

Rainham

Love to see Mrs delights in lace or sheer tops

By *exycouplesswingCouple  over a year ago

tunbridge wells

Our profile pic was taken in misguided at bluewater... not that we ever go there to show off my new tits! Lol

Would love to see your new tits if u like to show them off lol xx

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde

We have been out cycling several times this week.

On each occasion, Becky has worn a waist length sheer see-through top.

When we started off, she was also wearing shorts and knickers but they gradually came off at various points.

She went through several villages wearing just her top and several kilometres on a main road.

Through the vineyards she was naked and stayed that way for the last 10 minutes along a main road back home...

I'll try to post the whole story on the forum soon.

By *ighteyesCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

"I love to see Mrs E with a see through clothing, we have a few on our profile. I hope to get some time soon to talke some more in other stuff she has. Mr E

Your photos are fantastic "

j

Thanks Jim

Some great pics on here. Love seeing a woman in a see through dress or leggings. Also have a real thing for gym wear when it is see through.

The appeal of sheer clothing is immense. Love the pepole that show off their figures in yhis way. Oh and gym wear is so sexy.

By *d59michelleTV/TS  over a year ago

walsall

"This really turns us on would love to here your stories and see your pics "

Lady and boyfriend in Tesco she had a denim jacket with a black string vest no bra on can still picture it 20 years later

Who's watching BBC news?

"Who's watching BBC news?"
why ?

Wach and tell me what you see

Sexy dark skinned lady I'm white thin top ! Mmmm very sexy

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

Definitely our thing too!

Janet xxxxxx

solihull

"Oh yes love see through clothing... Either rather obvious or subtle... Lovely. Xx yes you do and very sexy you look to we have witnessed this in a busy capital city with are own eyes "

Are bless that was a fun day.. And we are loving this thread

By *tripper9Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Subtle (but see through) is both hot and classy!

solihull

Just changed our profile pic for lovers of see-through.

By *hechapMan  over a year ago

Derry

Just get yourself a pair of x rated x ray glasses.

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

I'll be driving south to Nottingham on Tuesday and I'll have the sheerest of things on and the shortest of skirts so anyone can a good look xxxxx

Subtle and teasing

Where it's not immediately obvious

You have too look ??

That is nice

I always go commando & 90% ov the time ile be wearing my joggin bottoms & ALL u gals who say us men look at your BITTY's b4 eye contact, atleast we try n do it DESCREETLY. LOLS, I WAS STOOD UP ON THE TRAIN LAST YEAR & I GOT THE BIGGEST, THROBBIN ROCK-ON & THE LADY WHO WAS SAT FACING ME WAS JUST STARIN AT IT 4 AT-LEAST 5mins (im sure she even had a drool mark on her blouse) hahaha the dirty mare

(pics are on my profile)

"I always go commando & 90% ov the time ile be wearing my joggin bottoms & ALL u gals who say us men look at your BITTY's b4 eye contact, atleast we try n do it DESCREETLY. LOLS, I WAS STOOD UP ON THE TRAIN LAST YEAR & I GOT THE BIGGEST, THROBBIN ROCK-ON & THE LADY WHO WAS SAT FACING ME WAS JUST STARIN AT IT 4 AT-LEAST 5mins (im sure she even had a drool mark on her blouse) hahaha the dirty mare

(pics are on my profile) "

same here happened to me i Starbucks see my public pics

HI....I met a GF in Buckingham a few weeks ago and persuaded her to go braless under a black see through blouse....such a turn on, couldnt stop playing with her nipples in restaurant... even had a sneaky suck

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

"I always go commando & 90% ov the time ile be wearing my joggin bottoms & ALL u gals who say us men look at your BITTY's b4 eye contact, atleast we try n do it DESCREETLY. LOLS, I WAS STOOD UP ON THE TRAIN LAST YEAR & I GOT THE BIGGEST, THROBBIN ROCK-ON & THE LADY WHO WAS SAT FACING ME WAS JUST STARIN AT IT 4 AT-LEAST 5mins (im sure she even had a drool mark on her blouse) hahaha the dirty mare

You Actually Stood Like that on a train..

By *anicCouple  over a year ago

Isle of Purbeck, nr beach

J often walks down the track to Studland beach in a lovely see thru top

(pics are on my profile)

You Actually Stood Like that on a train.. "

I was lucky I could stand I was that TWISTED. lol

plus I was right at the back & wasnt aware that a lady had swapped seats until my mate pointed her out & said :-!

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

"This really turns us on would love to here your stories and see your pics "
Love to take a drive with you

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

Do like to admire a lady with the confidence to wear see through clothing for all to appreciate her.

Took missis out along with a very close friend of ours paula and missis had a lace playsuit on see through top and paula had a minidress with see through panel showing her tits and the dress was fitted showing her curvy size 16 figure which I was hard over all night and ended the night by missis with a bbc guy and paula bouncing off my cock which I made sure she told me she had enough

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Anyone out and about today west mids I'm driving about back to Leeds this pm

By *uckypups1000Couple  over a year ago

peterborough

Allways love mrs out with no bra on love catching guys looking at her big tits!

Love when guys look at my fuck buddy when she's in tight clothing.

Its just so alluring when you see the intimate shape. Leves me desiring more.

Unfortunatly this is the uk. It rains. Bring back the sun.

"Oh god yes...love seeing women wearing see through or very tight clothing...gets me horny everytime. ..I'm always encouraging my wife to go out in public braless...love seeing guys take a second perving look at her as her breasts bounce freely and her nipples poke through the thin matetial. ...love it.."

Oh yes and keep encouraging her. She looks fantastc. Id love to be around when she is bouncing free

"Was in a meeting last week with Polish girl who just oozed sexuality in a short light summer dress with air conditioning on in the boardroom i swear i walked out and couldn't remember a thing she had said had t to play please don't catch me looking at your nipples had to ask her to confirm what we discussed

Most unprofessional "

This is one of our hobbies. X

By *ohn Doe2Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Love your see through Picts

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

"Oh god yes...love seeing women wearing see through or very tight clothing...gets me horny everytime. ..I'm always encouraging my wife to go out in public braless...love seeing guys take a second perving look at her as her breasts bounce freely and her nipples poke through the thin matetial. ...love it..

Oh yes and keep encouraging her. She looks fantastc. Id love to be around when she is bouncing free "

I'll let you know when we are out n about next time..

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Amazing

"Oh god yes...love seeing women wearing see through or very tight clothing...gets me horny everytime. ..I'm always encouraging my wife to go out in public braless...love seeing guys take a second perving look at her as her breasts bounce freely and her nipples poke through the thin matetial. ...love it..

That would be an amazing sight

Oh yes and keep encouraging her. She looks fantastc. Id love to be around when she is bouncing free

I'll let you know when we are out n about next time.."

We love doing this when out shopping, etc, the best thing is seeing the reactions when guys realise, it's very sexy and we do it often, it's a very big turn on for us, and the wife loves going out with see through clothes on and displaying her sexy body for people to look at.

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

"Our profile pic was taken in misguided at bluewater... not that we ever go there to show off my new tits! Lol"

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

"We love doing this when out shopping, etc, the best thing is seeing the reactions when guys realise, it's very sexy and we do it often, it's a very big turn on for us, and the wife loves going out with see through clothes on and displaying her sexy body for people to look at."

I'd love to be the one double a double take and checking her out

And I've worn a fishnet bodystocking under jeans and a fleece then gone to motorway services shop letting fleece open so shop girl could see my hard pumped nipples through the top. So horny chatting to her about products while she's staring at them. Next she texts her mate who also comes over for a good look.

thats great i love doing the same

i had this when on holiday last year i had some thin shorts on and a semi the shorts had gone see through in the light 3 birds was sat having a conversation next to the pool when one stopped the conversation and just stared straight at my dick and i had my wife stood next to me aswell good job she thought it was funny lol

Sadly I didn't witness this but the person in this story assured me 100% that it's true.

A female friend of mine went through a very messy divorce but found a new lease of life and a sexual energy she didn't know she'd got. She'd read about flashing and to cut a very long story short she met another woman with the same fantasies.

Anyway, they used to wear the sluttiest outfits possible and go to supermarket car parks and flash where possible, bending over to pick up bags they'd accidentally dropped etc. One day she'd gone in a very short white cotton dress with no undies and it pee'd down.

The girls both walked around the car park getting soaked to the skin. You can picture the scene. Sadly I never saw it but it's a great image.

» Add a new message to this topic