Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only ever done it once in a dingy bar in magalluf

I've done it so many times and it's such great fun and so exciting

My one and only go at sex in toilets was 20 odd years ago and a guy gave me a Bj through Glory Hole (I am Bi lol) and I vowed never again because I felt so vulnerable and exposed to being caught - maybe I should try it again .....if it weren't for the smell

Mmmm many times too xx

I've never done it but love the idea, I've been at work a few times and been horny and played alone lol but that's a far as I've done x

By *rixieswTV/TS  over a year ago

S.Westerly

"we love sex in toilets "

Have been lucky enough a few times. So exciting

We were sat a dogging site /picnic area with toilets and sat watching the guys go in and out and back again They were obviously having cock fun or more ! A car pulled up next to ours with a couple in it They were in their late 60's and the lady was dressed to please with stockings and a short mini skirt They both went to the toilets and both went into the gents !!! After about 15 mins he came out then her with a big smile on her face followed by 3 younger guys They got into their car and smiled and sat for a few minutes before ??

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *OcuriousOXMan  over a year ago

york

At the first York Social I attended as a single guy I met a woman who dragged me into the toilet cubicle, unzipped my jeans and sucked my cock hard. She sat over the toilet while I fingered until she squirted. Although I never came it was such fun experience

Hoping to have some very very soon

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Feel I’m missing out

Fucked my ex in a busy pub toilet once it was the men’s we were out side kissing things got horny quite quickly she push me into the toilet there was one toilet and 5 urinals we locked our self in the toilet it was such a hot passionate dirty fuck it stunk of piss but was such a turn on as guys were poping in and out for a piss as I was banging her in the toilet loved it she was a very sexy women love hot dirty sex

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

"We were sat a dogging site /picnic area with toilets and sat watching the guys go in and out and back again They were obviously having cock fun or more ! A car pulled up next to ours with a couple in it They were in their late 60's and the lady was dressed to please with stockings and a short mini skirt They both went to the toilets and both went into the gents !!! After about 15 mins he came out then her with a big smile on her face followed by 3 younger guys They got into their car and smiled and sat for a few minutes before ?? "

Before???

By *idnight OwlWoman  over a year ago

P ~ WR10

I pulled up at a lay-by along the A417 on way back from Cirencester direction heading back towards Worcester (M5) due to a time wasting idiot who thought it would be fun to arrange a meet and let’s say the door I turned up at had no fucking clue who I was or what the hell was going on!

Anyway, pulled up in the lay-by unbeknown it was a dogging/cruising spot. Sat there texting a friend venting my anger and frustration when I noticed the amount of guys heading in and out of the toilets at such a late time.... curiosity got me so I logged back in here and used the nearby thing and there were plenty showing within quarter mile .... there are no houses near this lay-by so was quite obvious where they all were!

Let’s say it was my first toilet experience and was filthy horny fun for sure

[Removed by poster at 30/09/17 20:47:57]

"We were sat a dogging site /picnic area with toilets and sat watching the guys go in and out and back again They were obviously having cock fun or more ! A car pulled up next to ours with a couple in it They were in their late 60's and the lady was dressed to please with stockings and a short mini skirt They both went to the toilets and both went into the gents !!! After about 15 mins he came out then her with a big smile on her face followed by 3 younger guys They got into their car and smiled and sat for a few minutes before ?? "

I hope there is more to this?

There used to be lots of quiet public loos that were good for this sort of thing, but through a combination of cutbacks, and lack of discretion from people over the years, these have mostly been closed/bulldozed.

Think the internet boom highlighted many as "a place to go" and idiots kept being brazen about it until the councils had no choice but to close them all down.

Shagged an ex in one on the law hill in dundee late at night as cars whizzed past about five feet away.

Love to play.. not far from you xx

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *homasP80Man  over a year ago

Linwood

Only done this once in a very quiet loo I know.

You can lock main door inside shower guy into cubicle.

» Add a new message to this topic