FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > what a holiday in eygpt

what a holiday in eygpt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

me and my wife went to eygpt in february of this year it was for my birthday treat but my treat was about to get better when we was there we did all the normal things going around looking at all the sites and stuff. but one day we thought we would just stay by the pool and my god it was hot because it was so hot i thought i would get in the water just to cool off AND FUCK IT WAS NICE. but when i was in there i got talking to this couple i had seen them around the hotel a few times but they did not really speak so as you can quess when they spoke to me in the water i thought it was abit of a shock. well anyway we was talking for ages and i dont know how this happens but we got onto the subject of sex HAS YOU DO LOL. well the fella said he had seen us a few times around the hotel and he liked what he had seen and he ment both of us as he was bi he then said that they are swingers now we have been to a few swingers partys and had some great fun so i knew where he was coming from. he then said we would have to have some drinks together some time and i said yes that would be good. so while we was in the water he started to rub my cock and fuck it felt good i was getting so fucking hard by this time and he knew it thats for sure but then i felt his wife rubbing my cock aswell but she then put her hand down my shorts. then my came into the water and saw what was going on and she could see that they was both rubbing my cock under the water. well later we met up with them in the hotel bar had lots to drink and we got back on the topic of sex and what had gone on in the water and how much it turned me on the fella said to me are you bi then and i said i have had a bi experience in the past and i loved it i said i dont fuck i just love to suck cock and wank it and i could see on his face that he liked that so did his wife. but when we was sitting there i had my hand up my wifes dress with my fingers deep inside her pussy and every now and then playing with her clit fuck she was so wet i said to the fellas wife just taste my fingers do you like and she sucked my fingers right in licking all my wifes jucies off my fingers and she was loving it and it was getting my wife going more and more so we went to our hotel room there we undressed each other as my tight white boxers fell to the floor the fella came over and starting sucking on my cock licking my balls licking up the shaft and wanking my cock in his mouth god he was good. i then looked over on the bed and my wife and his wife where in a 69 i just thought to my self how can it get any better than this then his wife got of mine and she pulled me over the bed she sat up like a frog and just slid my cock deep inside her then she started riding my cock like sea bisket lol fuck she was good but every now and then my wife would pull my cock from out of her and start sucking on my cock licking both jucies off my cock mmmmmm i loved it i then looked up and the fella was standing over me and his wife was sucking his cock it looked great when i looked up well this went on for way over 3 hours or so but right at the end when we was both going to cum we stood there while our wifes where down on there knees wanking our cocks over there faces well fuck we just shot our loads over there faces in there mouths all over them when we looked down they was licking the cum of each others faces and i thought wow that looks great. so just has abit more play me and the fella had a 69 of our own and fuck we cum so much again me in his mouth and him in mine SO HAS YOU CAN SEE THIS IS ONE HOLIDAY WE WILL NOT FORGET AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE GREAT TIME YOU ARE FAB AND C I STILL LOVE THAT COCK AND TELL M HER PUSSY LOOKED GREAT ALL NICE AND SHAVED AND SO WET X X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow ! that sounds horny ! Mmmm !

Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow sounds great

» Add a new message to this topic