FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > How we first discussed swinging

How we first discussed swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yesbeenopened2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Rugby

A while back, I bought my wife an outfit which had a lacy top and a tartan skirt that barely covers her amazing arse. I kept pestering her to wear it but it can be difficult with kids etc..

Anyway, one night I went to the gym when we'd put the kids to bed and when I came back to the changing room and checked my phone there was a new message on there so I opened it and when I did my cock nearly burst through my towel round my waist.

My wife had sent me a pic of her with her back to the camera wearing the outfit and some quality heels.

Her arse looked amazing and I could just glimpse her pussy because she had no knickers on. Honestly, I've never driven home so fast in my fucking life!

I jumped out of the car, ran up the stairs and there she was in the gear with a dirty look on her face. I told her to bend over the bed, pulled my boxers down and started to wank my cock slowly enjoying the view. Then I said 'play with your pussy for me.' She started slowly stroking her clit and I could see she was soaking wet. This went on for a while and I could see she was gagging for some cock, but I wanted to tease her and myself.

Then, without warning, I flipped her over and positioned her on the bed, so her head was towards the edge of the bed. 'Open your mouth' I ordered and she did as she was told. I then started to fuck her mouth. It was amazing and it took everything I had not to shoot my bolt immediately! While she was doing this, I started playing with her clit and she was groaning like mad and telling me to fuck her...

I then lay on my back and got her to sit on my face as she sucked my cock. She was absolutely soaking and her pussy tasted unbelievable. I licked her clit really gently at the start and then got faster, alternating between licking and sucking.

My wife was grinding into my tongue and face and it spurred her on to suck my cock like a whore. When I put a finger in her pussy at the same time, it became too much.

'That's too nice!' She panted. 'I want to come with your cock in me instead.' I figured she'd earned it and told her to sit on my cock. She didn't need a second invitation! She span round and began riding me like crazy. She still had her heels on and they were digging into me but this just made me more horny - they hurt but in a nice way!

I began to talk dirty to her. 'Use that cock. Grind on that fat cock and make yourself cum. Come on! Fuck me, you dirty bitch!' She responded to this by increasing her pace.

'Yeah. You like me fucking that fat cock. Fuck me.' I grabbed her arse and began pounding her while she fucked me and this was too much for her. 'Ahhh! I'm cumming. Fucking hell!' My wife is a classy lady and doesn't really swear in general so it's a massive turn on when she does it during fucking. I think she wanted some time to recover, but 'fuck that' I thought...

I lifted her up and threw her on the bed on her back before pulling her to the edge. I grabbed my cock and shoved it into her. There was no making love here. It was animalistic fucking. She was loving it and she loved it even more when I started rubbing her clit while I was fucking her. We have a mirror on the wardrobe in our bedroom and it was positioned so we could watch ourselves.

'Look at that cock go into your pussy - you love it don't you!'

'Yes. I love that cock inside me. Keep fucking me. Use that hole. Use me.'

I put my finger in her mouth and said 'suck my finger and pretend it's another man fucking your mouth while I fuck your pussy. Would you like that? Two men fucking you and taking turns treating you like a dirty bitch?'

This got her seriously horny!

She had a dirty look on her face as she sucked my finger and she said: 'Won't you be jealous seeing me take another man's big, fat cock in my mouth? Seeing my lips around his big dick?'

'No.' I said', slowing my pace so she could feel every inch of my cock going in her. 'I think you're sexy as fuck and I'd like to share you. I like the idea of a guy looking at you with pure lust in his eyes while he pumps his cock into your mouth.' She was getting wetter and wetter as I said this. 'And anyway' I continued, 'I'd get to fuck the guy's girlfriend or wife as well so I wouldn't feel I'd missed out. She was really grinding on my cock at this point. 'Would you like that?' I asked. 'Watching a sexy little slut sucking my cock while her fella used you like a fuck toy'. She began furiously playing with her clit at this point and I felt her pussy tighten round my cock as I thrust it into her harder...

'I'm cumming again!' She screamed and shuddered on my dick. Again, I think she wanted a break, but that wasn't happening.

'Get on all fours with your pussy facing me' I ordered. She did as she was told and presented me with her spectacular arse which looked all the better because her tiny skirt was resting just above it. I got my cock and gently eased it into her now-sodden pussy. She let out a sigh of pure contentment as I put every inch inside her and then slowly pulled it out again.

'Oh yeah. That's it - fuck me gently like that' she moaned, as I reached round and began playing with her throbbing clit. We continued with this pace for a minute or so with me using one hand to play with her clit and the other to play with her tits.

Then, she gasped as I roughly grabbed her by the hair, pulled her up and kissed her hard. I also began fucking her much harder. 'I'm going to use your pussy and the come all over your arse. Do you like that?'

'Yes. Yes,' she panted. 'Fuck me hard - use that pussy. I pushed her down, grabbed her by the waist and began fucking her really hard with my balls smashing against her arse. The sight of her incredible arse had me near the edge. I began to spank her arse and said that I wished another guy was there to take over fucking her hard while I slowly wanked and stopped myself from cumming.

'Yes. Me too,' she said. 'I'd blow you a kiss while he fucked the arse of me.' That last line pushed me over the edge. I grabbed my cock out of her soaking pussy and shot my cum all over her arse as she came one last time. We both collapsed on the bed and that was how we first broached the subject of swinging.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

great story, thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love it

Id love to bear about your ' conversation' about swinging

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Lets hear one of your adventures!!!

Have you got any more how was your first time swinging. I've just post details of first time it was amazing loved it

Rugby

[Removed by poster at 28/08/17 20:34:32]

Rugby

"Have you got any more how was your first time swinging. I've just post details of first time it was amazing loved it "

I wrote this recently about our first full swap:

To set the scene, we had been to Liberty Elite twice before and - although there'd been some playing - we hadn't yet experienced a full swap.

So when we visited Xtasia about a year ago, we were ready to experience a full swap for the first time.

After our tour, we hung around the bar for a while, but no couple really caught our eye, so we decided to check out the dogging area upstairs.

When we got upstairs, we noticed that it was deserted apart from one couple right at the far end of the room. We saw that the woman was bent over one of the cars with her dress hitched up while her fella was eating her pussy from behind.

They stopped when they spotted us and came over to chat. We clicked with them instantly and when they later went to the bar my wife and I had a very brief chat to confirm that we both found them attractive and we would have a full swap if they were up for it.

We invited them to join us in the hot tub and they were definitely up for it. However, before we made our way there, my wife said she needed to go to the toilet quickly.

Whilst she was gone, I explained to the couple that I wanted my wife to be really spoilt initially because I loved the thought of watching her be pleasured. This made them grin with delight!

When my wife returned, we headed to the hot tub. We were on one side whilst the other couple were on the other side. Me and my wife began passionately kissing and she wanked my rock hard cock whilst I played with her clit and fingered her. Looking across, the other couple were following suit before the other girl broke away and began kissing my wife.

She then guided my wife towards her fella and my wife began kissing him and wanking his cock while he played with her tits and gripped her great arse.

I played with the other woman as well before we made our way to the play area, just next to the hot tub.

As soon as we got in there, the other couple bent my wife over and began stroking her arse while complimenting her on it. They then began taking turns spanking it while I wanked my rock hard cock.

After a while, they flipped her over and took turns going down on her and playing with her tits while I fucked her mouth with my cock.

My wife was loving it but before she could cum, she pushed the guy away and said: 'Let me suck your cock!' This made me ridiculously turned on because on the drive to the hotel I'd said that it really turned me on to think of her sucking another guy's cock, but she was unsure whether she'd feel right doing it.

Yet, here she was pushing a guy onto his back and sucking his cock like a pro!

At this point, I lay the other woman on her back and began licking her clit while alternating my finger between her pussy and arse.

Before long, I was fucking her while she was on her back while she was reaching out to touch my wife who was now riding the other guy's cock. The other woman was telling my wife what a sexy, dirty bitch she was which spurred me on to fuck her harder and deeper.

I then saw my wife bend over on all fours and tell the guy to fuck her from behind. He gleefully accepted and I could see him gripping her arse and admiring it as he pushed his hard cock in and out of her.

Meanwhile, his wife was riding my stiff cock and I could feel I was about to cum and told her so. She rode me faster and then she came as I came inside her (well in the condom!).

Because I sat up and saw my beautiful wife getting fucked hard I was stiff again almost instantly and the other woman - seeing this - took my cock and guided it towards my wife's mouth. I started fucking her mouth as the guy fucked her from behind and this was obviously a turn on for my wife because just moments later she was moaning that she was cumming which in turn made the guy cum hard.

After saying our goodbyes, my wife and I then found various areas in the club and fucked each other senseless. One further highlight was a couple getting really turned on whilst they watched us fucking and the woman spontaneously sucking the guy's cock at the same time.

All in all, it was an amazing experience and we hope to repeat it very soon.

Rugby

Bump.

» Add a new message to this topic