FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Landlord fun

Landlord fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ntimatefun OP   Man  over a year ago

south glos

My young tenants are away on holiday so I took the opportunity to visit the property and do some minor diy jobs.

I set about my work and s progressing well when I thought I would check on fab and change my location to where I was. I soon got a few messages and started chatting to a guy. He suggested I have a look in her underwear draw and the thought turned me on.

I decided I couldn't possibly do it but my cock was rock hard. I carried on with the jobs and kept chatting online with him doing egging me on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

south glos

I washed up and decided I would do it. I went into their bedroom and pulled open a few draws until I found her lingerie. Nothing that special as she was packed and on hols. There were a few lacy pairs left and I sent some pics to the guy on here. He then asked me to put them on. Without thinking I was now naked in my tenants bedroom. I slipped her lacy thong on and my cock was now rock hard, I took a pic and sent it.

south glos

I began to rub my cock and he started suggesting I should be his little slut. He was very local to where I was and I was thinking about sucking his cock. I felt nervous as I wasnt in my house even though they were on hols. He had seen my pics and wanted me on my knees with a blindfold on while wearing her knickers and bra. This idea turned me on.

south glos

Before I knew I had given him my address. I was to leave the front door open and be ready in the bedroom. I picked out one of her bras and stretched it around me. I placed a scarf of hers around my eyes. I then liked it up and walked to the front door and left it on the latch. He was 5 mins away. I knelt by their bed and waited.

I heard the door push open and then close. I was praying it wasn't my tenants!

The footsteps came closer and then I heard clothes being removed. I then felt the couch touch my lips, I instinctively opened my mouth and he pushed it in slowly.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmmm more please

south glos

I was now on my knees with a cock in my mouth wearing my 23 year old tenants bra and knickers and her scarf as a blindfold.

I began to work his cock with my mouth. It was thick and tasted good. My hand reached up and wrapped round his cock as my other hand rubbed my own cock. He placed his hand on my head and pulled me further onto his cock. Now slightly gagging.

south glos

Ha reached further firm and played with my chest in her bra. Griping at me and making me feel like a slut as i ran my tongue round his cock.

He the pulled his cock out. Pulled me to my feet and pushed me onto their bed. Pulling me back to the edge I was on my back with my head hanging back over the side.

His cock was once again at my lips as he pushed forward. His hands running over her knickers with my cock inside. He pulled it free and I felt his mouth on my cock as he pushed deep into my mouth.

Hot, loving this so far.

south glos

His cock was now thrusting into my mouth as I felt myself deep in his mouth as he put his hands under my ass and was massaging my bum cheeks.

He then got off me. I heard a draw open and then a pair of knickers were forced into my mouth. He span me round and dragged me to the edge of the bed so my ass was just on the edge. My legs were held in the air.

south glos

I then felt something cold and wet on my ass and then his fingers were between my legs as he pulled her knickers to the side.

Before I knew it he had a finger in me and he was rubbing my legs with other hand.

south glos

He moved onto the bed next to me and put his cock back into my mouth as his finger stayed in my ass.

Once he was rock hard again he moved to the edge of the bed and smiled on a condom. He then pushed against my ass and slowly entered me. I was now being fucked on my tenants bed. If they came in now they would have a surprise. I find feel the lacy knickers against me as I moved back and forth and my cock was so hard.

I then heard his phone being used and the noise of the camera clicking. I note now he was taking photos of me in her lingerie while taking his cock in my ass. He put the knickers back in my mouth and then pushed into me deeper as I let out a deep groan.

Great story mate

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

and this story could go on so much more ..... hope it does !!

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Mmmmmmmm. Great story. Hope theirs more.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

south glos

He then leans forward and is on top of me. He grabs my hands and ties them above my head. He keeps his cock in me and turns me on my side, lifting my leg up further onto the bed and pushing into me.

south glos

He then continues to fuck me as he pushes me over further onto my front. I am now led on my front with my legs apart and his cock in my ass, me wearing knickers and bra and my tenants knickers in my mouth.

He pulls me onto my hands and knees and holds the top of my thighs to pull me back onto my cock.

south glos

I lose myself in the feeling until I suddenly hear a knock on the door. I panic and adrenalin rushes through me. I move to pull off his cock. He grabs me and pushes my head into the bed. Stay their bitch, he says. He leaves the bed my ass feeling so empty. I hear the door open but no voices. Then movement back in the room. The knickers are removed from my mouth and I feel his cock against my lips, I open wide and suck on him and then freeze when I feel what seems like a cock against my ass, I assume it's his finger until it pushes into me and realise it's the first guys cock again. The reality hits home that I am sucking another guys cock. I am actually being spitroasted.

Hmmmm heaven

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Love it

Great store just wish it was me

south glos

I begin being pushed off one cock and onto the other. My own cock now rock hard and straining against my tenants lacy thong. My mouth is being used as his cock is working into my throat. My ass feeling so full with his cock, feeling his balls against me.

south glos

The pace begins to quicken and I feel lie such a slut. They are both groping me and feeling her lingerie on me. My hands still tied together and blindfolded being used by two anonymous guys.

Suddenly he pulls out of my ass and his cock leaves my mouth so am pushed onto the bed on my back. Hands above my head as one of the guys straddles me and I feel the other knelt next to me. I hear them wanking know I am going to get a face full of cum.

I hear them groaning and the slapping of skin and then the first load hits my lips and cheek. Then another load hits my chin, chest and then all over my mouth.

I then get my mouth forced open and a cum covered cock slides in. Now suck my cock clean and wank yourself off I am told.

My hand are untied and I am my cock as I hold his cock in my mouth with my lips until I cum over myself.

By *.A.MGUY55Man  over a year ago

littleborough

More plz

Wow you lucky bugger

south glos

I was then left there covered in three loads of cum as they got dressed and left without saying a word. I took the blindfold off and saw the state of me dressed in lingerie, covered in cum and led on my tenants bed. I rubbed the cum into my hand and began to wank myself again. Lying back tasting the cum on my lips as I made myself cum again.

south glos

She never got her lingerie back, I wonder if she has realised?

south glos

Am wearing her lingerie now thinking back to that experience a few weeks ago.

south glos

I so need this to happen to me today!!

» Add a new message to this topic