FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Truckstop fun.

Truckstop fun.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

At the end of a long shift,feeling tired hot and hungry,I swung my 44 tonner off the M1 and into my favourite little truckstop.

As usual for that time on a Friday night the bar was crowded with truckers,a lot of them European, feeling the same way as me,looking forward to a well earned weekly rest.

But,before a meal and a drink,I really wanted to get out of my work clothes and big boots,take a refreshing shower and slip into something more comfortable,a clean t shirt,jeans and trainers.

I went to the counter to ask the guy for a key to the ladies shower room.

'I'm so sorry Gina.' he said,'there's a problem woth the hot water in the ladies,you can use the guys and I'll make sure no one comes in'. 'Hey,that's cool' I said 'I'm not shy,you know me' with a sly wink.

Now,i said there were a few European truckers in that night.Well,Joe,an Italian guy that I had chatted to a few times before,was within earshot. 'Hey Gee,,,you want I come scrub your back for you?' he called out,much to the amusement of his mates at the bar.'Sure' I replied with another wink 'but don't you touch what you can't afford'.

This is just usual trucker banter and I thought nothing of it as I took my shower key and walked towards the mens shower room,with my towel over my shoulder and my washbag in my hand.

If only I was blessed with being telepathic and I could have felt Joes eyes boring into my back as I went in,leaving the door unlocked.

Tony had said he would guard the door after all,,,but,It was busy in that bar.................

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

The floor was surprisingly clean and dry.I know what kind of state a mens changing area can get in so I was quite relieved at that (I always take flip flops with me just in case but,not needed tonight.)

I peeled off my top and let my hair down,shaking it out in front of the mirror and giving it a thorough brushing. I sat down on a bench and took off my heavy work boots and stretched out my toes in relief. I hate wearing boots,they are so restrictive.

next came off my stretchy leggings and at last,naked as the day I was born,i stepped in to the shower and started to wash off the grime of a tough days work.

as the shower hissed and splashed,my eyes closed and I was lost in a reverie of bliss.So much so that I did not hear the outer door open and footsteps entering the changing room..........

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Where were you when I was on the M1 this time last week

"Where were you when I was on the M1 this time last week "

In my favourite little truckstop.

Can't name it,advertising is not allowed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My cock is starting to twitch,I hope it turns into a gang bang..???

somewhere

"Where were you when I was on the M1 this time last week

In my favourite little truckstop.

Can't name it,advertising is not allowed "

Message me Mz

Eventually,the extra heavy duty shower gel managed to do it's work and the water started to run clear and clean off my body,In a short while the rainbow oil slick at my feet dissipated too and I gave myself a final rinse off and stepped out of the shower,,,groping with closed eyes and outstretched fingers for my towel.

'Oooh,that's not a towel' I thought as my fingers came into contact with what felt like a hard,muscular male chest.A;beit still with a shirt on. I opened me eyes and there,standing in front of me,with his head cocked to one side,was Joe. I confess,I had always fancied him,not your typical trucker,he was lean and fit with a shock of black hair. 'Gee,,,,I always wonder how you look under those clothing you wear.Mmm,nipple rings and tattoos,my kind of woman' he said.

Unsure whether this was just more banter,I wrapped myself in my towel and said 'I'll kill that bloody Tony,or at least get my money back.this is my private shower room for tonight'

'Don't worry Gee' said Joe,'you forget to lock the door but I don't'..........

somewhere

"Eventually,the extra heavy duty shower gel managed to do it's work and the water started to run clear and clean off my body,In a short while the rainbow oil slick at my feet dissipated too and I gave myself a final rinse off and stepped out of the shower,,,groping with closed eyes and outstretched fingers for my towel.

'Oooh,that's not a towel' I thought as my fingers came into contact with what felt like a hard,muscular male chest.A;beit still with a shirt on. I opened me eyes and there,standing in front of me,with his head cocked to one side,was Joe. I confess,I had always fancied him,not your typical trucker,he was lean and fit with a shock of black hair. 'Gee,,,,I always wonder how you look under those clothing you wear.Mmm,nipple rings and tattoos,my kind of woman' he said.

Unsure whether this was just more banter,I wrapped myself in my towel and said 'I'll kill that bloody Tony,or at least get my money back.this is my private shower room for tonight'

'Don't worry Gee' said Joe,'you forget to lock the door but I don't'.........."

Message me Mz x

Need more of this please

Wouldn't mind bumping into u when I park up sometime

And with that,he stretched out a hand behind my head,pulled me towards him and embraced me in the sort of passionate kiss that we all know Italian men do so well.My towel fell out of my hands and my knees felt weak as I eagerly pushed back against him,feeling his tongue part my lips and one hand cupping my boob.

I could feel the heat between my legs reaching boiling point as he pulled away from me,took a step back and with one deft movement of his hand,loosened his jeans to reveal a frankly magnificent cock.Long and slender,obviously rock hard and seeming to almost glow at the tip.

I reached forward to gently stroke it from root to tip with my finger nail as a glistening half moon of dew appeared from his eye,,,without thinking (I just couldn't help myself) I leaned forward and with a swift flick of my tongue,whisked that sweet juice away.

He must have been a magician or something because he suddenly was naked as me,I never even saw him remove his clothes. He grasped my head with both hands and pushed me back down towards his glistening cock.My good ness,it tasted as good as it looked...........

Shame u not coming up the A1 Durham way xx

As if by yet another magic trick we were suddenly in a 69 position on the floor,the cold hard tiled floor but I could feel no discomfort,all I was aware of was his tongue gently swirling patterns over my clit as though he were spelling out messages to me,his gorgeous cock sliding into my ever willing mouth,the mixture of my spit and his juices making a lube silkier than any you could buy,and his finger gently stroking back and forth over my asshole.

My entire body was wracked with waves of pleasure as orgasm after orgasm washed through me like electricity.

His back arched and his entire body stiffened as he exploded into my mouth,waves of deliciously salty hot cum,too much for me to swallow in one go,it ran down the side of my face.......

So horny love it more please

By *ambofkMan  over a year ago

Hamilton

Holy shit that's hot xx

All of a sudden,my eyes snapped open and I found myself lying on the floor of the shower,warm water cascading over my face.

'Jeez,I must have been tireder than I realised' I thought to myself 'but,wow,that was one hell of a vivid dream.

I struggled to my feet,feeling a bit sore and achy from lying on the wet floor.Just to get warm again,I stayed under the shower for another 5 minutes and then went to dry myself and change into clean clothes.my hair had got a soaking but I had no conditioner,so I just tidied it as best as I could and went back out into the restaurant/bar area.

As I sat at my table,tucking into a delicious blue cheese burger,a small droplet of mayo escaped and splashed onto my cheek.I dabbed at it with a napkin and looked up to see Joe staring at me intently across the room.he licked his lips,gave me a knowing wink and got up to leave. I've never seen him since but I remember that 'dream' very well.

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

mmmm ever make it up the m8

Thanks. I enjoyed this story.

"Thanks. I enjoyed this story."

I quite enjoyed making it up.

" mmmm ever make it up the m8"

Wherever there are fit,muscular Italian truckers,that's where I'll be.

somewhere

By *icky001Man  over a year ago

Congleton

Stock yard lol

"Stock yard lol"

That's on the M18. Is your sat nav busted?

By *icky001Man  over a year ago

Congleton

Sorry clay cross.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Hey..love that a woman trucker doing her thing.

You go girl

somewhere

Good story with a twist like it

» Add a new message to this topic