FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fuck them both

Fuck them both

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *untime512 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Whilst I was with my ex I went to visit her parents for a few days during the summer me and my ex had a good sex life but I still flirted with others and she knew about this, we arrived at her parents and was greeted by them was both elderly, I brought our bags in and took them up to our room when I returned down stairs I was greeted by someone much better to look at turns out to be her younger cousin getting away from her parents and having a break at her aunties she was very attractive and looked filthy! She was about 19/20 small and slim but busty! She had a tight vest on with leggings I watched and admired seeing through her leggings! Later that day my ex asked if I wanted to have a walk about go to the beach I agreed and her cousin had heard and asked if she could come she went away and come back in a bikini top revealing lots and some shorts the weather was nice but she slipped a light jacket over her bikini top and off we went I couldn't help but enjoy looking at her wishing for more! But for things to get better I just had to wait!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Good start mmmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Nice

Manchester

Well things wasn't good for a long while but I did treat myself to a early surprise! We was at her parents home the next day and it was just me and the both of them, her parents was out my ex suggested to go shop but I didn't want to so she went with her cousin they was only gone 10/15 minutes but I made this moment count and I let myself into her cousins room to see if I could find any suprises her room was right next to ours so was an quick easy exit if they come back. When I went in I noticed a plastic bag near the corner of the room I noticed her shorts I admired her in the night before at the top of the bag so my mind instantly knew it was her washing I peeked in and found some well worn panties a black pair wasn't anything fancy just plain underwear still drove me wild and I shot my load in them straight away! I put them back and minutes later they returned. The next few days I didn't get any luck like that I just got lucky enough to see her in very small shorts and tops without a bra which I always noticed! Nothing else happened during my break it was a few weeks later when I was back home.....

Bookmark

Let's have some more

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

By *ackb85Man  over a year ago

Newmarket

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Stop teasing us

Please do continue.

By *eppoMan  over a year ago

London Colney

Love this

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Tease

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Like it

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Ok

Manchester

Well the following week I arrived back home and had soon enough forgotten about her cousin until i got a friend request on Facebook it was her! We had a couple of friends in common and she was actually originally local to me! My filthy thoughts come back and I was urging to start a conversation with her but had no idea what to do to start it since I was with her cousin at the time! A little while past and it ended up being her messaging me first asking for her cousin said she had messaged and didn't get a response! So I replied and we spoke a little but then the conversation went quiet until a few weeks later I got a late message asking if I was with her cousin I replied no I was home alone why what was wrong she said she was just wondering and began to ask me things such as was I happy with her and all sorts I thought it was all a little plan between them both so I went along with it even though I just wanted to say I wanted to fuck her! A week or so later and we began regular chatting and stuff and I then found out she had moved back to near myself! At the time me and her cousin was looking to expand our sex life with adding someone else to the bedroom so we had a private account on a dating site and one evening when I was browsing I come across her on there! I was gobsmacked she had selfies on there I had not seen on Facebook in a towel and a very cheeky one showing off her tongue piercing! I had to try my luck so I messaged her not giving away who I was and got a reply! We spoke a little and things quickly got heated from my way of questions! I found out she really was as filthy as I imagined and this just made me want her even more!!

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Amazing

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please

Manchester

Well by now I knew I had to get talking to her like this as myself! I had to see if she wanted to reveal all the filth she had shared with me personally! I come across a post on her Facebook sharing her Snapchat and I had to go for the chance seemed the best! So she eventually added me and later that evening I sent a picture pretending to send it a few but just sent it her, she replied a picture back saying hey you x this got the conversations flowing and I would regularly drop a compliment tell her how good she looked etc and she loved it this lasted about a week until I got a late night snap of her showing just her legs stating she was still awake, so I started a chat I myself was in bed and after a few pic swaps all innocent although we knew we was both half or fully naked whilst we was sending them I wildly randomly complimented her tongue piercing she thanked me but also asked if I should be saying that with a cheeky emoji with it this was sent along with a picture of her with her mouth open and her piercing on show. I couldn't help myself I instantly replied and said something rudely clever about wanting to fill her mouth and this kind of chat continued she would tease me all the time show her legs very high and show off cleavage and now she knew I loved her piercing she made a point to tease me with that too! This was driving me wild I was gagging to get my hands on her!

mmmm more please....

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

Loving it

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Manchester

Well after weeks of her teasing me slightly on Snapchat we began texting more regular! And she began to ask about my relationship with her cousin I explained we was just fwb but things got a little more serious but I'm still not fully committed to her, and this began to make the conversation even more flirty! She now would message me near enough all day and I had suggested we meet up but she was against the idea! Until one night I was out with my friends and I got a snapchat off her revealing she was also out I began messaging her and found out she was in a bar 5/10 minutes from me I asked if she wanted to meet up and eventually persuaded her to after agreeing I would behave this made me realise she knew I wanted to get my hands on her! So we met up and after a few drinks I finally jumped in and kissed her it lasted a good minute or two her tongue down my throat and her hand running up my leg to my cock she felt it and shortly after stopped. She then complimented that it was very big what she felt so I offered to show her asked her to come home with me and we could have some fun! But sadly she still made me wait telling me it ain't going to happen that easy! Everything she did just made me want her more and more. But now whilst we was chatting things finally got even more naughty and she began sending snapchats before she was getting in the shower and one day I told her to show me without a towel on my gosh was I in for a treat! Her boobs was huge and firm! And her body was to die for I could not wait to get my hands on her!

Keep it going

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Can't wait for the next part!!!

By *oungYorkscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Heating up nicely

By *.A.MGUY55Man  over a year ago

littleborough

More more can't leave me like this

Funtown

By *irtycugarCouple  over a year ago

WORCESTER

By *otnhornyukCouple  over a year ago

brynmawr

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

Wow....what a start more please

belfast

Nice story more please

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Manchester

Well finally I'd seen all besides her pussy which from the taste will be just as amazing! So I continued to try my luck whilst I was still fucking her cousin on a regular basis! Sadly nothing happened except for filthy talking between us she wanted the same as me and it was very obvious now! So some time past and me and her cousin began to slowly stop being fwb until my birthday come around it was midweek sadly so didn't have any plans and half way into the day I had a call it was my fwb she asked my plans etc and I said nothing my plans had been made for the weekend so she insisted she come round after all it was my birthday! So about 6 in the evening she finally come I answered the door and she was there in a very tight small black dress she had took time and got dressed up I could tell! She come in and seconds later round the corner come her cousin "hope you don't mind her coming" she asked "she wanted to have a drink with us" so I happily agreed and we sat and relaxed had a very drinks and about 11 my fwb went to bed as she was in work the next day so left was just me and her cousin finally! we was tipsy and chatting then I switched the convo and brought up her naughty ideas she was saying only just the other night she began to get a little shy and quiet so I moved closer and began to touch her leg she didn't pull away so I continued before I knew it my hands was rubbing the inside of her legs and I reached up to her pussy and began to stroke it she instantly let out a moan and I could feel how wet she was through her panties I was in heaven till she stopped me. "We can play but we aren't fucking not like this" I was devastated but accepted I began to play with her pussy she made my fingers soaking wet I asked to taste her but she said I had to use my fingers to enjoy the taste of her and things suddenly switched she pushed me back and told me it was time for my birthday present she went down between my legs and began showing me how good her piercing felt! Was amazing I was ready to shoot my load all over her and she kindly slipped my rock hard cock out of her mouth and posed the same way she had been teasing me all week her firm tits out and her mouth open I had much practice with the image I cum straight away was a massive load all over her mouth she moaned with pleasure and licked it all up!

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

bradford

More please

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Lucky you mmmmm

Amazing

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

belfast

Dudley

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

This is getting there. More please

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

Funtown

Good stuff

Manchester

Sorry for the delay!

But I eventually left her there to get some sleep, fully satisfied and the next morning woke up to find a surprise of my actual fwb sucking my cock! Haha this finished up they both left and it was a day or two until I got a text of her cousin being very cheeky asking for it to happen again! She asked if I wanted to meet her alone and agreed happily but suggested we get more action this time... she didn't say anything on the idea and told me to wait... so I did and we meet up the following weekend she turned up dressed to impress a tiny dress and heels this certainly caught my attention! And we had a few drinks then continued back to mine.. when we got back we carried on drinking and talking when she revealed she knew a kink of mine... I was a little nervous as didn't think what it could be at the time then she revealed her cousin told me I have a little foot fetish so suggested I can give her a foot massage I happily agreed! I began to rub at her feet enjoying it myself and she could see that by the bulge in my pants she began to stroke over my pants with her other foot! Then not even 5 minutes of rubbing she told me to get it out so I undone my jeans and got out my hard cock she carried on rubbing against it and she said I could finish it off if I wanted so I began to wank my cock only lasting minutes till I shot my load all over she moved her foot so it dropped all over both her feet! She then told me it was her turn to see how good I really am and she guided me to her pussy and told me to lick her till she cums as she had apparently heard all about it! I had to live upto these expectations now and I began licking at her pussy she quickly got very wet I slid my finger in her very deep and she moaned very loud that alone made me rock hard again but I didn't stop until she was soaking wet and orgasmed with my tongue inside her pussy which was easily achieved! she then sat ontop of me her petite body and perfect boobs I couldn't take my hands and eyes of her I let her ride my cock she felt so wet it was dripping all over my cock then she suddenly stopped and took my load in her mouth again! A little while after we relaxed she said she had to go home as she was in work tomorrow so I happily left it there and told her next time I want a full night with her but things got even more interesting next time I saw her!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Dudley

Great story

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Happy days!!

Love to hear more!!

harrogate

Funtown

By *imbohaMan  over a year ago

Havant

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Mmmmm

By *teemy adventuresCouple  over a year ago

somewhere nearby

[Removed by poster at 07/09/17 02:27:51]

horsham

Moreeeeee is neeeded!!

More is most definitely needed

By *retty womanWoman  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

By *oungYorkscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

By *itman6969Man  over a year ago

stirling

By *azKayeMan  over a year ago

blackpool

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

bradford

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Patience pays off

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmm

Awesome!!

Next part please

Can't wait to here how interesting things got after the last time.

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Can't wait for what happens next

More please

harrogate

more more

Is there more to this story?

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

You can't leave it therevwe alll need more

By *icetitsWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

By *anillaguyMan  over a year ago

Kingston

By *i_downguyMan  over a year ago

newcastle

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Go for it

No more yet then?

horsham

harrogate

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

More please

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Another unfinished story?

By *INGLEBBWWoman  over a year ago

ocala

Come on, we need more

harrogate

"Come on, we need more"

yes we do

more plz

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Don't leave us hanging

No one else thinking this never happened?

"No one else thinking this never happened? "

Oops just spotted this was in the stories and fantasies section.... think I answered my own question!

» Add a new message to this topic