FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > fun now the kids have flown the nest : continued 2

fun now the kids have flown the nest : continued 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aleangel OP   Couple  over a year ago

To heaven and back

We both hope that those who have been reading our story and following the adventures of Sam and Andy have so far enjoyed it and due to the 2nd thread getting to big it has closed , please those that have read and enjoyed the story so far let us know if you want it to continue x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can't wait to read more on this very horny well written story .

By *iknaknok42Man  over a year ago

limavady

Definitely more plzzz

Yes please

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Can't wait for more please.

Was enjoying it, but have been put off slightly by turn of events

By *obbo888Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Was loving this need more

To heaven and back

NO !!! I shout - I've enjoyed the day and was about to enjoy the night ahead but now I'm not sure I say as I stand back up and take a few steps backwards "fine - I know that you have your limits and I think that we've reached them and to be honest we were just testing you to see how far that you were willing to go so why don't you just take a seat and watch as myself and Paul prepare your lovely wife for what is install for her tonight , oh and I must warn you that some of tonight's games will require you to do some cleaning up if you know what I mean " mike said , I look at Sam who had continued to hungerly suck on both cocks and ask what she wanted to do , she stops sucking and turns and looks at me " Andy I love you so much so I want you to take a seat and watch as these 2 well hung men give me a taste of what I want tonight because I'm loving the day and loving the new feelings and sensations that are coming with it so please if you love me you will enjoy the show " I look her in the eyes and mouth I love you so much as I walk backwards and take a seat on the bench along the side wall of the shower .

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

More please

To heaven and back

As I sit down watching my gorgeous wife of 30 years not just sucking and gagging on mike and pauls monster cocks but literally feasting on them I begin to ponder on how this crazy and amazing day began , myself and Sam sitting in our living room and deciding to jump in the car and get away for the night , getting stuck in traffic which is where the new Sam surfaces , watching her get fucked by another man/woman , being invited back to their pub and actually going , watching Sam being double fucked by 2 beautiful women and now I'm sat in a shower room watching as Sam seems to be having the time of her life , my mind is racing but I look over to Sam and realise that this is what I've wanted Sam to do for the last 30 years of marriage so I sit and watch with my rock hard cock in my hand . "Right Paul let's give Andy a glimpse of what his wife is going to be doing tonight " mike says and pulls Sam up to her feet , he then begins to kiss her passionately while rubbing his hands over her ass and Paul stands behind them groping Sam's lovely tits , mike then stops kissing and looks over to me and winks before looking at Paul and says "spit roast I think heads or tails" as Paul ponders Sam glances over to me and mouths I love you , "Heads" Paul says and with that mike kisses Sam before spinning her around and bending her over and kicking her legs apart. Mike then puts his hands on her shoulders and bends her over into pauls waiting hands that grab the side of her head and guides her mouth to his rock hard cock , as Sam starts to devour pauls cock mike rubs his over her very wet and wanton pussy then not easing it in but literally ramming the monster deep inside her pussy making her jump and gag on pauls cock .

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Loving it.

Cant wait to read more

Great to see this story continue . Keep it going

By *luffybunnie1Couple  over a year ago

Crawley

This is really good can't wait for more

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

More please

This one find part one

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Looking forward to more please

To heaven and back

Sorry for the delay but we've just had 10 naughty days in benidorm x so we will be continuing Sam and Andy's adventure when we arrive back in blighty later tonight x

» Add a new message to this topic