FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 2 BBW's and a lucky guy

2 BBW's and a lucky guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *infulSandy OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

It's one of those situations that we have talked about, fantasised about and turned each other on with. And now here we were, waiting in our hotel room for the lady that was going to join us for the evening.

Honestly I kept thinking it wouldn't happen and we would be let down again. But here we were anyway! Waiting....

When she text to say she had arrived, I think we both got bursts of fear and excitement. We had allowed this lady to listen to us have sex and it turned her on to hear me being denied my orgasm for ages. She had begged my man to let me cum, which had driven both of us crazy and really made us keen for today to come!

We headed down in the lift. And there she was, curves swelling over the arm of the chair she sat in, beautiful big ass...bigger than mine, and huge tits sneakily hidden under a floaty top. I liked this. I like to see a shape but only a hint of it. We all greeted each other and decided to have a drink together first. My man and I are very keen that there's no pressure to anyone we meet. She appeared comfortable with us and we sat at a table in the sun. My man went for our drinks, leaving us to make friendly conversation which actually is not a strong point of mine! But this was easy. The presence of her was slightly intoxicating to me. I couldn't get the idea of those tits and how they would look naked out of my head!

A couple of drinks later things got easier. Her comment 'so we going to break the bed?' let us know that we were in for a great evening, and it wasn't long before we were heading up in the lift. I could feel the excitement from Alex. If there hadn't been a camera in the lift, I'm pretty sure something would have started right there and then. I was enjoying being slightly squashed next to her. It wasn't the biggest lift in the world...and really right then, I felt a need creeping up me. I was hoping, really hoping that there was a chance I would get to feel that sexy little mouth on me, and see my man have one of his fantasies come true...for so long I had wanted to share a woman with him. In my head, all I could do was hope that the evening was going to get messy...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

London

As we stepped into the room there was a bubble of tension....Alex sat back on the bed. We looked his way and C smiled at me, stepping closer. We shared a juicy kiss, both of us looking towards the bed to see the effect it had on my man...I can safely say that he looked like all his Christmas' had come at once!

'What should we do now?' we asked. He swallowed. 'How about you undress?' he said...

Slowly we started to strip, kissing as we took off our clothes. She was dressed in a lacey body, her curves beautiful, the darkness of her skin contrasting with mine. Alex's eyes feasted on our bodies. He moved to the end of the bed as we shed the last of our clothing, pulled us too him to enjoy the kissing...we undressed him together and found him hard already just from the site of us. We got either side of him, rubbing ourselves against him, allowing him to suck at our big soft tits and run his hands over our asses. C's ass was magnificent! Bigger than mine, rounded perfectly, and we were eager to have her on the bed between us. We lay down together, sucking at her nipples as she moaned in pleasure...she hadn't had a man (or a woman) for a long time and we were keen to make up for her drought! Alex positioned himself between her thighs. He parted the lips of her pussy and gently began to lick at her clit. It was an amazing sight for me; my man giving another woman the pleasure he gave me was so hot, and she was loving it! Again and again she complimented him on his skills, as she pushed her ass and pussy to his mouth...his tongue was exploring her sweet asshole by now as I lay beside her, kissing her and sucking her nipples. Alex came up for air and we swapped positions, with me getting to taste her sweet juicy pussy. I looked up to see Alex watching me. He was loving the show!

I told them to carry on as I watched, sitting in the armchair and taking my little purple vibrator in my hand I pressed it into my pussy, dipping into my own soft wet hole, as I enjoyed seeing Alex head back to C's clit. I loved how she rolled and writhed on the bed, enjoying the attention of a hot mouth in her cunt. She grabbed the headboard and moaned about my man's divine tongue as he lapped faster, his face covered in her pussy juice. C and I looked each other in the eyes as she was cumming. She was beautifully noisy as she began her orgasm, and watching them made me cum hard too. I moved back to the bed and we lay Alex back, sharing his cock and enjoying his pre-cum. I left her to enjoy it as I lay beside him, kissing him and tasting her on his lips. He was loving this, his fantasy being realised with two bbw's paying his cock attention. It was so hot to watch, it was hard for me to eventually let them both lay me down, while Alex showed C how I like to be licked. Her mouth was gentle, but it didn't take long for me to cum! My head was reeling from the orgasm that left me shivering!

C stepped away from the bed...'I want to see you two' she said. As she watched, Alex pushed inside me, and I saw her reach down to her dripping pussy. I liked how she enjoyed watching us together, and as Alex urged me to cum for him, I felt him throb as he filled me, warming my insides and allowing me to clench his cock inside me as I came hard...

And all the while, C watched me while she brought herself back to a loud orgasm of her own...

More?

Yes please

harrogate

By *tanlee1512Man  over a year ago

Epsom

Hell yes please!!!

A threesome with bbw's has been a fantasy of mine too!!!

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Yes please, bookmarked!

I am game Hun xx

London

"I am game Hun xx"

Lol if only you weren't so far away lol

"I am game Hun xx

Lol if only you weren't so far away lol"

If you could come to Lincoln would love to have a mmf with you

London

"I am game Hun xx

Lol if only you weren't so far away lol

If you could come to Lincoln would love to have a mmf with you"

Maybe if we were looking for guys but sadly just ladies and couples at the moment.

Would looooot to meet another lady to write another story after this one, "3 bbws and lucky guy"

By *tanlee1512Man  over a year ago

Epsom

Have a willing sbbw that would be willing to participate in some fun with myself and a couple if interested!

She is based in Maidstone and I am in Epsom.

London

We relaxed for a little while, while we admired C's round ass. It was impossible for either of us to keep our hands off those curves! It wasn't long before we had Alex down on the bed, sharing his cock between us, generously sucking at his balls as well as sucking the tip of his thick cock. I could tell C was enjoying the taste, and as I held Alex down he twitched and gasped in pleasure. We decided not to let him cum yet. As C said, she was in no rush! She had been suffering a long sex drought and as we had promised, she was ready for some more of Alex's sublime tongue. They swapped places so I had the best of both! Her sweet tits and his cock, rock hard for me to play with when I reached down between his legs as he buried his face back into C's pussy. Oh that pussy! Shaven, fat and soft, so sweet with a nice clit that was so sensitive you only needed to breath on it to make her pant! Amazing!!

We had recently brought a new toy. I should mention that the small purple vibrator was no way nearly powerful enough for me so Alex had kindly purchased me a wand, with different levels of power and settings. We had tried it that morning but I'd yet to feel the extent of it. I took it over to the bed. Alex took it from me and I lay beside C, the pair of us kissing and sucking each other's soft tits. As he held it to her clit, I felt C grow more and more excited. She started to twitch on the bed, and suddenly, without warning, moaned loudly as a flood of pussy juice sprayed across the bed! She had squirted so beautifully, her pussy twitching as she buried her head in the pillow to let out a loud animalistic groan! This was amazing! Her stunning pussy had soaked the sheet and as Alex and I lent to taste it, we found it sweet and delicious...but best of all were the sweeter tiny drops of milk coming slowly from her breasts! We took a nipple each and sucked her milk; it was fantastic! As we worked her tits to get more, she lay back in a heady rush from her orgasm and allowed us to feed.

We rested some more, but for me I still hadn't seen the ultimate pleasure; I wanted to see my man fuck her hard, to let him have another woman in front of me! We teased him some more, until C also decided that she could use a hard pounding! We treated his cock to more from our warm mouths, and waited until he was begging to be inside her. Taking her initially from behind, he then turned her round to fuck her as deep as he could get. This was almost too much for me! I was close to cumming just from this sight! I watched as she started to tremble and Alex thrust faster, faster until he came hard, C's head hitting the pillow every time, as she moaned in pleasure.

I licked him dry of his cum, as we lay down together. We couldn't resist more fun with the new wand, but I knew I needed to see that gushing again so this time, I took my turn at C's pussy while Alex had the pleasure of her tits to himself...it didn't take long! Only a few moments passed before Alex had to hold C down and she covered her face with a pillow again and sprayed her sweet juice onto my hand! We took turns with tasting it again, promising her more next time....

Next time is this Saturday! Maybe you'll want to read more?

harrogate

hell yes

Fucking amazing and my ultimate fantasy x

By *icker2010Man  over a year ago

cambs/london/Norfolk

"Hell yes please!!!

A threesome with bbw's has been a fantasy of mine too!!!"

By *aster Stiff24Man  over a year ago

Tattooine

Of course loving the story so far

Hot

London

Forgot to update. Our friend did not show up on Saturday

Don't know if the story will continue and if it does I have no definite date.

Sorry guys, will keep you updated.

Claire was my girlfriends best friend and had agreed to join us in the bedroom. She was extremely bi curious and thought Jenny was as good a choice as anyone to pop her cherry with.

It was agreed that my role was simply a watching brief. Absolutely no contact with Claire allowed.

Let me describe the girls.

Jenny , 32. 5ft 3 size,16 big 36 dd tits lovely wide arse. Trimmed pussy. Claire was 26, 5ft 9 size 18 34 d tits and a great big arse, slightly hairier pussy.

We agreed Friday night at our place, no pressure, just like a normal Friday night in like we'd done before.

We all sat watching a film, me on the beers, the girls on (lots of) wine.

There was some talk of the arrangement and both girls agreed it was still going to happen, they'd been flirting and touching all night.

I was astonished when they suggested we all go upstairs. When we got there, I sat on the chair in the corner and Jenny and Claire walked in holding hands and sat on the end of the bed.

Claire made the first move and moved in to kiss Jenny, she reciprocated and I witnessed the most erotic kiss id ever seen. They were exploring each others mouths so passionately.

My cock was instantly throbbing in my jeans.

The kiss seemed to last an age, as Jenny began to caress and squeeze Claires breasts over her t shirt.

Claire let out a moan in Jennys mouth as she felt a female touch her for the first time.

Claire lifted her arms to let Jenny know to remove her t shirt. It was soon off and her big fat milky tits filled her dark red bra.

Jenny kissed the top of her exposed flesh and Claire made a purring sound.

Jenny removed her own top soon after, it wasn't long before both ladies were sitting in just their sexy underwear. Lovely sexy curvy bodies on display. As they stroked and kissed and caressed.

London

Look forward to more

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Claire reached behind and unclasped her own bra whilst the kissing continued, Jenny did the same, Jenny then reached over and slid the shoulder straps down from Claires bra, her bra fell to her lap. Jenny, tentatively moved to stoke Claires big heavy tits. Claire moaned as Jenny ran her hands up and down each breast. Stopping to cup and squeeze each one, really exploring her. She got Claire's big nipples, (big areola) and pulled gently. Claire was loving it, both her nipples seemed to go a darker shade of pink and extremely hard. Her tits were beautiful, big and fat but a lovely cone shape.

Jenny pushed Claire until she was laying down, she then began to suck on Claires engorged nipples. She was literally feasting in them, sucking, nibbling,biting, at one point she pushed them together and took both nipples in her mouth.

Claire was begging her ,'god don't stop, suck my tits'.

This was such an incredible sight, I undid my belt and pulled off my jeans, and took of my t-shirt. My cock was aching in my boxers, a big damp patch where the end of my cock was oozing precum had formed.

Claire reached up and yanked off Jennys bra, her big tits fell free, her nipples were already solid with desire.

Claire reached up and squeezed them, Jenny sat up almost like she was riding Claire. Jenny still playing with Claire's tits, as Claire explored hers.

The tit play was just heaven to watch, I had removed my boxers by now and was wanking slowly as I watched these two curvy wobbly women enjoy each others tits.

Jenny climbed off, and slid down to peel off Claire's soaking knickers.

She parted her thick thighs and gently opened her meaty pink pussy.

She delicately licked and sucked at Claire's visibly drenched pussy. Claire was roughly pulling and squeezing her own fat tits as Jenny devoured her pussy.

'Ah god, yes, suck my clit, keep going' Clair gasped.

horsham

Jenny looked amazing, arse up head buried deep in Claire's hairy fat pussy.

In between sucking and licking her, she would go up for a kiss as they shared Claires sticky juices.

Jenny inserted two fingers and long and slowly finger fucked Claire whilst sucking on her massive clit.

'Ahhhhhh fuuuuuukkkkk yeesssss, faster,' she moaned as she convulsed off the bed in a massive orgasm, clenching Jenny's head between her thighs.

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Bravo

harrogate

mmmmmmmmmmmm

Jenny came up for air and her face was glistening in Claire's juices. She beckoned me over with her eyes,I kissed her, it tasted fantastic with Claire's tangy pussy on her lips.

She reached down and pulled me closer by my cock, 'god you're so hard, never felt you as hard as this' she said.

I bent down and started to suck her beautiful tits, Claire got a kneeling position and started playing with the other one.

Jenny was moaning as Claire and I shared her big beautiful tits between us.

I slid her knickers over her round full bum and off. Her trimmed pussy was already matted and wet, she was absolutely drenched down there.

I slid my hand to feel it. 'Fuck you're so wet, so horny slut' I said.

harrogate

love to watch

Jenny reached for my throbbing cock and began to slowly wank me. 'Careful I'm close' I whispered. As the sight id just witnessed was so hot I had to stop wanking or id cum.

Jenny said, 'It's okay, You can wank as it's Claires turn to eat me'

With that, Jenny lay back and Claire began lick and sucking her soaking trimmed pussy.

Jenny was pull at her tits an moaning, she looked to be in heaven.

'Oh yes, lick my fucking pussy, suck my clit' she moaned.

I knelt right over Jenny as I watched and furiously wanked, I was sooo close to cumming.

'Fuuuucccckkk yessss' Jenny moaned, as she was obviously hac her first huge orgasm of the night. I tool this a a good tim to cum too, I wanked faster and faster, Claire looked up, her face covered in Jenny's pussy cream. I grabbed her hair and held her there, 'Fucking hold still, I'm gonna cum on your face' I barked at Claire.

I spunked my biggest load ever over her pretty face, as Jenny reached up and finished wanking me over her friend.

My cock was was still semi hard when I felt a sensation id never felt. Another womans hand on my cock, Claire was trying to wank me back to hardness.

Jenny began kiss her again as they took turns in wanking me back to.life.

It wasn't long before I was rock hard again.

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Claire kept on wanking me as Jenny got on all fours on the bed. 'Give me that cock' she told Claire.

Claire kept hold of my cock, as she spread Jenny's pussy and guided my cock into her best friend.

Jenny moaned load as I felt just how drenched she was.

'Go on Mike, fuck that pussy, fuck it for us both'

Claire pulled Jennys fat cheeks apart to get a better look at my cock sliding into her.

She began squeezing Jenny's swinging tits, whilst urging me on.

'Go on, fucking pound that wet pussy, fuck her hard,mmmm look at arse wobbling'

Claire slipped her hand between her thick thighs and began fingering herself as she watched.

Jenny began to moan, her guttural moan she makes as shes cumming, Claire could tell.

'Oh yes, keep going, make her cum, fill her up!'

I was so close, I managed three more of the hardest strokes I could.

I began to cum, as Jennys pussy clenched my cock.

I came over and over aga, big powerful spurts deep inside.

I held her arse hard until id shot ever last drop inside.

I pulled out and as my cock plopped out a big stream of spunk trickled out.

Claire was there in a flash, licking Jenny's pussy cleaning my cum from her spent BBW pussy.

harrogate

Then I saw the hottest thing ever before my eyes, Claire and Jenny kissed and shared my spunk between them.

They shared it with a wonderful sloppy kiss, I could feel my cock hardening again.

Jenny then told me she wanted to watch me fucking Claire. This took me by surprise as that was discussed as off limits before.

'Is that okay with you?' I asked Claire.

Not a great response lol

I'll leave it there

horsham

By *IBBWUKWoman  over a year ago

swindon

"Look forward to more "

Fab story, got me verrrrrry wet