FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Within touching distance (part 2)

Within touching distance (part 2)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Continued from previous thread....

We sat in the bath drinking wine discussing the night we had as I was keen to learn more about her online past. Nadine's exhibionist side knew no boundaries as she told me stories from different times in her life where she'd fucked in public, in film or webcam.

We soaped our bodies up, kissed a lot but wetheld from having sex again as we lay there soaking. I was keen to explore her fantasies and Nadine opened up describing a few things she'd never done yet.

It was late Saturday night, we'd met Thursday, been on a whirlwind ever since and I was conscious her husband was back on Monday so I just hoped there was space for me to help tick some more boxes if the opportunity arose.

We drifted off the sleep around 1 am having spooned, my cock teasing the entrance to her pussy and I woke Sunday morning rock hard and ready for more as Nadine rode me hard, her climax covering me as she continued to amaze me with how wet she gets.

I had plans so returned home mid morning but we'd agreed to have tea together as the forecast loooked good and Nadine had suggested an early evening walk after we'd eaten. I knew where I wanted to go and I was sure she'd be up for it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Glad you carried it on x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Oh do continue please

By *cott9191Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Really glad that you've continued with this

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

By *razy-88Man  over a year ago

belfast

This story is great

Nadine's dress was barely legal as I sat opposite her in her decking trying to eat my burger. She made no attempt to hide her naked pussy as she sat open legged, bent over infront of me and generally teased at every opportunity. Her nipples poked through her top leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination.

She made no physical advances but my cock was close to bursting as I digested her sexual confidence once more. In the back of my mind I had our walk planned and just hoped I could pull it off.

We drank some more and Nadine's exhibitionist nature soared to new heights as she casually drank her wine, the glass in her left hand as her right hand rubbed and played with her pussy, her fingers sliding in and getting coated with her juices. She played as if I wasn't there, tasting herself occasionally as her orgasm drew closer.

"I fucking hope you are gonna sort me out soon" she blurted shamelessly, her eyes never leaving mine as she sucked deep on her fingers. "Good things come to those that wait" I winked back, my cock bursting against my shorts making it obvious to her I was in the mood.

Let's go for a little walk

Hope that little walk isn't going to clash with a football match on the telly!!!

(Very much Only joking Here)

Damn!!! Let's get walking....sooner the better I think though it's alway slows me down when I'm having to cope with an erection as well as walking (no problem if I've got no trousers on though )

Busy day, more to come!

By *na and HubbyCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Yep, want more....

Commenting so I can keep following

Ana x

As we walked through a neighbouring estate we literally reached the point at which I hoped my plan would kick in. The natural walk was right but I wanted to go left to an area often reported as being where people got up to no good. The weather had held off and turned into a lovely evening but I managed to put a light jacket on, the pockets full of props to give Nadine an experience she wouldn't forget.

As I guided us left she let out a soft moan, confirmation that she knew the rumours too. She was certainly dressed for the part having put a thin cardy over her ridiculously short dress, the cardy just containing her modesty. A pair of ankle boots added to the slutty look and I knew she had no underwear on so would be easy access.

"We're coming the scenic route are we" she joked as we edged past abandoned trollies. "More fun this way" I joked back, giving her a look she hadn't seen before and lettting her know that I was in control of this situation.

We walked for another 2 mins and I spotted the trees on the right hand side. These would give us the cover we wanted. "Ooh there might be all sorts in there" she mocked pretending to be shocked as we neared the wooded area. "Oh that's ok, you won't see a thing" I replied, my hand slipping into my pocket and grabbing the eye mask which I slipped over her head leaving her short of her site. She didn't resist as I walked her into the woods.

To the Woods!!! I seem to have a fair bit of wood of my own at the moment reading this

By *taffsfun73Man  over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

Nadine let me lead her, giving me her full trust as we entered the trees. It wasn't a huge wooded area but it bordered the industrial estate which would be dead on a Sunday evening. It's not a popular dog walking path so. Y confidence rose as I looked to execute my plan.

The box I'd hidden in the foliage was still there as I led her to where the trees made way for the security fencing. I guided her hands to the fence telling her to hold on as I moved her legs back slightly encouraging her to bend over. The change of angle exposed her sex but it wasn't that I was after just yet.

The handcuff slid over her wrist and kept her fastened to the fence as I placed her right hand on a nearby tree that had been cut down. She purred her approval but I cut her down telling her to be quiet. The Bluetooth speakers connected first time and I placed these over her ears meaning she'd now lost her senses of site and hearing. My cock throbbed.

The first smack to her arse made my hand sting and Nadine's legged wobbled slightly, a hand print already forming on her arse. The second followed and I stood staring at her pussy I could see her pussy leak slightly as she anticipated my next steps.

I could see her body tense slightly as she got ready for another blow so I changed my tact and slid my tongue up against her arse hole and began to gently lick her. She pushed back enthusiastically as my finger slid in her pussy, scooping juices to use as lube as I dipped into the box I'd hidden and found the butt plug.

It slid in without much effort, my fingers quickly pushing into her pussy so I could trace its outline through the thin wall of skin. I wanted to fuck her hard but had to keep to the plan.

I took a couple of pictures and turned the music up slightly. A quick check of my watch confirmed it was time and moments later Jay and Tom turned up not a minute late.

"Here you go boys, I said I wouldn't let you down" I bragged as their eyes nearly popped out at the sight in front of them. "No rush fellas, let me go first" I instructed as we prepared to give Nadine a new experience.

nottingham

loving it, more please

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Fuck! !!!!

Dudley

I fucking yes this is getting so good

More please

By *oddneyMan  over a year ago

east linton

Oh yes more please

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

I brushed up against her and allowed her to recognise I was there as my lips found hers and we kissed. As our tongues entwined her nipples hardened and I could see the boys moving into position. My hands reached for her breasts and I heard her release a soft moan as I tugged on her nips.

As our kisses continued Jays hand slapped hard across Nadine's arse. With my hands on her boobs it didn't take her long to recognise we weren't alone. "Oh fuck, you naughty bastard" she cried as she understood the situation. I swear her legs widened slightly, her face adopting a smug and content look.

Jay began to massage her bum cheeks, my hands still tugging her nipples as Tom reached around and pushed his fingers into Nadine's pussy. "Another?" she called, "oh yes please" she added as I pulled on her nipples to confirm her question, the ear phones still cancelling out any noise.

We swapped positions and as promised the lads I let them set about Nadine with everything they'd got. Their cocks were out and Tom slid himself into her from behind as Jay fed his cock into her hungry mouth. The site was amazing as her moans grew louder.

Moving alongside Tom I began to tease the butt plug, twisting it and pulling it in her arse as the boys kept their cocks in her. Her first climax soaked Tom who hadn't realised how hard she'd climax. I encouraged the boys to swap ends and moments later Jays eyes lit up like it was xmas morning as he slid his cock into Nadine's pussy.

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

She was in pure heaven as these strangers to her continued to spit roast her. I found the key to her handcuffs and freed her hand allowing her to be more active in the situation.

I pulled the plug from her arse and she asked if someone was gonna put a cock in it? We all looked at each other looking to see how we'd make it happen. The one thing I hadn't thought of is a rug but I quickly lay my jacket on the floor and sat upon it freeing my own cock so I could join the party.

Tom guided Nadine to me and manipulated her into a position where she sat down on to my length. She moved about and raised her hips and Jay took the cue immediately as he rubbed his cock up against her bum hole. "Push it in" she grunted as Tom pushed his cock back into her mouth.

Jay's cock nudged into Nadine's arse and her body tremorred as she took 3 cocks at the same time.

Yesss!!!

Wow great story

We soon found a way of being able to fuck her holes in unison and Nadine moaned loudly as the three cocks pleasured her. Tom and Jay swapped again but I kept inside her pussy as we all drew nearer to cumming.

Once again Nadine's ability to mind read even without her senses amazed me. She must have known we were close as she told us in no uncertain terms to "fill me with spunk"! Within 30 seconds her wishes had come true as all three of us emptied ourselves deep into her.

We lay momentarily regaining our composure, a sweaty mess of bodies but as per the plan the lads made themselves decent again and drifted off. They looked like they'd won the lottery as they waved goodbye and I hid the props back in the undergrowth. Hiding behind a tree but able to see Nadine clearly I used my phone to turn off the music giving her her hearing back.

She knew the process without being told and removed the ear phones, then freeing the face mask, her eyes blinking as she got used to the light.

She realised she was alone but didn't move an inch as she fully took in her surroundings. The seediness of the venue seemed to please her as a content look covered her face and I chose to time my appearance, coming from a direction she didn't expect.

I ran in to the clearing panting heavily, apologising repeatedly for having to leave her due to a group of local lads messing about. I peppered her with questions asking if she'd been ok, where did the headphones come from etc etc my cover story so shit it was laughable but for the first time since I'd met her I saw doubt on her face as we set off home.

Thanks for all the messages, much appreciated

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

nottingham

Great story

Nadine was very quiet as we made our way back to the proper path home. The light was going and as dusk set the temperature dropped slightly and she inched closer for warmth. I squeezed her hand and she stopped, pulling me up against a tree, her arms wrapping around me.

We kissed gently but she moved around to my ear and whispered "thank you, that was amazing". I tried to play dumb again but before I could reply she spoke again. "I know that was you in my pussy, I know how your cock fills me, I hope your friends enjoyed me?" I didn't know what to say but my cock had hardened and she knew I wanted to fuck her.

"Let's do it here" she whispered as we stood literally in open ground on the edge of the estate. We had no cover at all apart from the small tree but in pure lust I turned her around and pushed my cock into her from behind. There were traces of cum from earlier around her arse and my finger slid in and worked with my cock to make her cum.

Her cries were loud as my balls slapped against her arse, my own climax drawing nearer as the reality hit me that we were fucking in full view of anyone that opened their door or looked out a window. I shot my load into her, my cock twitching as it emptied and quickly tucking myself in we carried on walking as if nothing had happened.

Nadine giggled as we neared home and I looked at her puzzled at her amusement. She looked down and commented "the downside of not wearing knickers" as my cum trickled down her legs!

swansea

Brilliant

Dudley

Fantastic

Do hope there is more to come

By *razy-88Man  over a year ago

belfast

Hopefully this is not the end!!

She slipped off her dress and straddled my waist as we sat in her sofa shortly after getting in. She whipped my top off and began to kiss me gently.

"Well stud, what a 4 days it's been" she laughed as we sat reflecting on our whirlwind relationship. If it hadn't been for tonight I'm not sure anyone would have believed me but now Jay and Tom had not only seen but fucked Nadine I was confident we'd continue some sort of encounter.

"One for the road?" I joked as my cock began to stir as her kisses made me horny again. "Mmmm yes please" she grinned freeing my cock and slipping straight on to it.

I felt quite sad and empty the next morning when I awoke and knew her husband was home that day. I sent her a long message thanking her for a surreal few days. Her reply took a while but suggested we'd only touched the tip of the iceberg and we'd be together again soon.

Not long before I was due to finish work I got another text...."it might be worth being in your front left upstairs window about half 7". She signed off with a wink and to say I rushed home would be an understatement!

bradford

Can't wait for more

The journey home was quick. I cancelled 5 aside and ate my tea in record time. A second car in Nadine's drive told me the husband was home but I was focussed on half 7 too much to care. I'd closed my front curtains in both upstairs bedrooms and had noticed that Nadine's were open.

The night was dragging so I answered a few emails, tidied up, had a quick shower and got in position in the spare bed to spy on my neighbour as instructed.

Looking across the road a third car had managed to squeeze on their drive. I'd never seen this before and checked my phone to see if I'd had a message announcing an unexpected visitor. I hadn't! Her front lamp was on and I could see nearly all her room from where I lay.

Nadine appeared on all 4s crawling across her front room carpet. In a red basque, red stockings and knee high black boots she looked every much the whore she liked to be. Her boobs were free and swinging gently below her as she made her way around. Turning her arse to the window I swear she wiggled it in my direction, the light catching her butt plug.

She stayed where she was, her right hand reaching back between her legs to rub what I imagined to be a very wet pussy. A male joined her sitting immediately in front of her naked, his cock already hard. This was her hubby and she began to suck him, her tongue occasionally licking over his balls as he rested his head on the back of the chair clearly enjoying his wife's attention.

I didn't know what to feel. Only last night I'd fucked her. My mates had fucked her too and now here she was with her man again. I didn't want to watch but couldn't help wonder why she'd make me watch something so obvious.

I didn't have to wonder for long!

Wearing a black fish net body suit and killer heels a second woman came into view. Fuck me she looked hot, my cock instantly hard. I couldn't see her face as she bent down behind Nadine and appeared to start kicking away. I saw the plug get discarded and the mystery women moved closer to Nadine. Wow, she had a strap on and within seconds I could see her hips working as she began to fuck her.

I watched intently as the action developed and they moved positions. I was waiting for one thing as I gripped my cock hard and finally got it, a face reveal. My cum shot across the room as Nicky stood and lowered herself onto the husbands cock, her young body all pert and firm. Nadine sat in the strap on, their three bodies working together as I flicked my phone to camera mode!

Phew!!! Hot

nottingham

just when I thought it would all be over, more please

bradford

This young innocent looking girl I'd met in the office was certainly no shrinking violet and moved Nadine around with ease as she slid into her front different positions, her own demands for cock clear as I read her body language intently.

I felt bad for recording it but couldn't find it in myself to stop as this graphic sex scene unfolded just across the road. Thoughts flooded my head as I lay watching, my cock firming up again as Nadine licked her husbands cum off Nicky's young body. They kissed passionately and both began cleaning his cock with their tongues. Wow, what a sight as they kissed and licked his length hungrily, his hands placed on their heads as they worked their magic.

I saw Nadine move off to one side as Nicky continued sucking her husband and seconds later my phone pinged! "I hope your cocks hard?" it read, my instant reply confirming her question, a follow up message making my heart leap "good, cos I'm considering sending her over" a wink and a smile signing off the text x

Send her over....Oh yes please

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

If I was Nadines Hubby Id fuck you all ??????

swansea

More to come later

Dudley

By *icetitsWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

Oohh can't wait xx

Here!

If she don't go over I'm going to scream

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

mmm love this, so want more of it

bradford

"mmm love this, so want more of it"

Nadine stood and walked to her window, her nearly naked body on full display as she pulled her curtains closed. Raising her head towards my window I swear she winked as my view was totally blocked.

I was hard and horny and totally unsure what to do now. I decided to shower as I needed a long soak and a shave. The temptation to play was huge but I managed to resist as I let the water crash over me.

Towelling myself dry I casually walked back into the front bedroom hoping a curtain had been re opened but no joy. The third car had also gone and I smiled, a bit gutted but still happy with how the last few days had gone. My phone pinged with a text from Nadine. "Get off your landing and into your bedroom you muppet". My heart skipped a beat, my body surging with adrenaline as I turned and made my way along the landing.

"Hi, nice cock" Nicky winked as she lay on my bed, legs spread wide, her pussy looking used but appealing as she rubbed her boobs through the fishnet bodystocking I'd seen her in earlier. "Nadine told me where the key would be, I hope you don't me letting myself in?".

And now I'm instantly hard and hoping the next bit doesn't take long

Nice one . Get between her legs and give her a good old fashioned hard fuck

nottingham

can`t wait for the next instalment already

"Nice one . Get between her legs and give her a good old fashioned hard fuck "

Haha.......well said. On some occasions that's exactly what's needed.....no frills or fancy stuff, just get it in there One of those rip each other's clothes off fast and furious fuck moments that leaves you both exhausted but totally satisfied.

Her pussy was puffy and wet as she'd not long left Nadine and her hubby but she tasted devine as my tongue slid between her lips and onto her clit. She opened her legs wider as I lapped away at her, my fingers joining my tongue. She was very tight as I slipped one finger then a second into her.

"Pump your fingers into me hard" she snapped, a side to her I didn't realise was possible as she betrayed the innocent girl I'd first met in the office. "Oh fuck, that's good" she continued as I pumped away at her, my mouth joining hers as we kissed.

Her youthful energy reminded me how much I'd enjoyed Nadine's laid back approach but she made me feel alive as her tongue fought with mine as we embraced. Her hand reached for my cock as I continued to finger her hard and she began to wank me. "Mmm i need this inside me now" she instructed pushing me onto my back and straddling me enthusiastically

bradford

Manchester Area

Keep going whilst we all keep coming ??

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Nicky gasped as she impaled herself on my length, it's thickness filling her tight pussy. It took her a while to adjust as she moved around in small circular motions slowly getting used to my sides.

Her boobs were soft but very pert as I began to tease her nipples hard, her soft moans telling me she approved. As I tugged harder on them she learnt in to kiss me, her body gently beginning to rock as she got used to my cock.

We soon found a rhythm and Nicky's persona changed again as she demanded in graphic language that I fill her cunt and spunk in her fanny. She was insatiable as she rode my shaft, her hands clawing away on my flesh as she began to leave nail marks. It hurt but felt great but I wanted control back.

I forced a change of position smacking her arse sharply as I got her into her back. "I want you to do me from behind" she begged as I eased her legs apart and slid myself back inside her. "If you're good I will" I teased back lifting her legs up onto my shoulders, her little cry confirming I'd gone deeper into her pussy then ever before.

I had no consideration for her comfort as I slammed into her as hard as I could. I'd never fucked anyone so powerfully before and her noises grew louder as our bodies smashed together. We both announced we were gonna cum and my pace quickened as my climax flooded into her, her own orgasm joining mine, our bodies collapsing into a sweaty heap as we began kissing.

We both jumped as clapping filled the room and Nadine's voice filled our ears. "Wow you two look perfect for each other" she said, my head turning in shock to see her and her hubby watching us embrace.

bradford

Yes please more

nottingham

This story just keeps getting better. More please

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

Here!

Dudley

Fabulous xx

Fantastic. Had me hard all the way through, and the nice finish of being watched while they fucked. I find that's always a big turn on when I know people are watching

Mike's cock pushed into Nicky as they lay next to us on my bed, Nadine sucking on mine as her fingers teased my balls. Nadine's other hand was busy massaging Mike's balls and rubbing Nicky's arse as they began to fuck noisily.

My bed hasn't seen any action for months but in the last few days it had seen a life times worth as 4 rampant adults began what looked like a naughty night of fun.

Nadine winked at me as her tongue slid over my balls and onto my arse, my body tensing slightly as she flicked it over my tight bud. Nicky was moaning loudly as Mike kept up the pace he was fucking her at. "I need some cock" Nadine announced pushing me on to bed and straddling my length, pushing down onto me with ease as she took me deep in her. "Ride my husbands cock bitch" she snapped at Nicky as they swapped positions next to us.

As they both bounced up and down on our cocks the girls leant into each other and kissed deeply, Nicky occasionally leaning to kiss Nadine's nipples, her own growing stiffer as she got hornier.

Nicky came first coating Mike's cock which Nadine demanded he put in her mouth. Standing up he fed his wife cock and she cleaned it hungrily as his own climax neared.

"Cum on her tits babe" she told him as Mike turned and emptied his load over Nicky's chest, thick jets of spunk covering her. "Here now" Nadine instructed, her mouth engulfing Nicky's right breast as she began cleaning up her hubbys load. She didn't waste a drop as she moved on to her other boob, all the time grinding her clit into me as she rode me. "Time for you to fill my pussy Mr" she teased squeezing my balls as her pace quickened.

I was close anyway but this topped me over the edge, my cock throbbing as I came deep inside her. Nicky had clearly read the script as within seconds she was burying her face in Nadine's pussy lapping away, her tongue covered in my cum.

Awesome love it

Manchester Area

Hope you cleaned Mike's cock up

swansea

Bravo

These two girls are good. No need for help from blue pills to help keep going in the we small hours of an all night fuckfest with these to are around ...... just these two enthusiastic, demanding to be fucked girls will do to keep my cock hard and upright

Mike and I watched as the girls got in a 69 position and began to tongue each other's pussies. Nadine was on top and pushed herself down onto Nicky's face, her hips gyrating as the younger woman lapped her up.

Both of them were moaning, soft purring noises that had an affect on my cock which began to grow back into life. Mike was gently pulling himself back to hardness and we both read each other's minds as we climbed on to the bed and joined the girls.

My cock slid into Nadine from behind, my hands grabbing her hips as I began to fuck her doggy style. I could feel Nicky judder slightly as Mike's cock entered her. Both girls were clearly sensitive as the nights antics caught up with them so we were both gentle. Nicky's tongue flicked alternately from Nadine's pussy to my balls, an incredible feeling. I could see Mike offer his to his wife allowing her to taste Nicky off his length.

We both came within moments of each other. Nadine took both loads as my cock throbbed into her pussy Mike came in her mouth.

I was content beyond belief as I lay watching the two women dress, their bodies distinctly different but both sexy in different ways, their appetites for sex very clear and obvious. Mike and Nadine left us and Nicky and I sat chatting a bit longer. She gave me her number and asked if I'd take her out for a drink sometime soon.

The following week that happened and we began to see each other more often, our sex lives becoming very imaginative and daring. We shared Nadine again but Mike was away at work too often for anything else.

Thanks for all the likes and comments guys. I'm sure I'll start another story soon.

By *urreyloverMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Great story, a pleasure to read. Looking forward to your next one

Wow!!! That was fast and hot

nottingham

great story, thanks for sharing it with us, love to read another