FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > only read if you have an hour to spare

only read if you have an hour to spare

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *id unvicious OP   Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Laying in her bed in a dimly lit room Kay turned up the volume on her new CD player, the Spice Girls at full volume didn't drown out the noise coming from the next bedroom.

Loud screams and grunts only broken up by occasional "oh yea baby" "fuck me hard" and "oh god I'm cumming" had kept her awake for the last two hours and showed no signs of stopping anytime soon.

As Kay took of her headphones she thought to herself should I really have to put up with this? Another Saturday night and her mother shagging her latest in a long line of boyfriends.

Removing her headphones as they weren't doing their job she listened in as her mother got fucked hard and long by another guy that she would have to face at the breakfast table in the morning.

All night sex was an alien concept to Kay, she was 18 and had only ever had one boyfriend, Tom was her childhood sweetheart and although she thought sex with him had been fine since he took her cherry at 16 the sounds in the next room made her realise she wanted so much more.

Tom was away at uni, hence the reason for her being home on a Saturday evening and not out with her friends. Tom didn't trust the local lads as Kay is a beautiful girl, long blonde hair, slim, long legs and an amazing pair of tits that she liked to show of by wearing low cut tops.

She found herself getting more and more turned on and it wasn't long before she slipped her hand under her nighty, running her fingers along the downy blonde hair that covered her pussy lips.

As she rubbed herself gently her moist lips began to open up, inserting a fingertip she began to thrust her hips up and down on the bed imaging the stranger in the next room was fucking her.

Her breathing became steadily heavier as she inserted a second finger, burying them both up to the knuckles. The noises next door drove her on to finger herself harder and harder.

After a while her body went rigid and the shook uncontrollably as she experienced her first orgasm, biting her lip to stop herself screaming out as the noise next door had come to a stop without her realising.

It was at this point she realised there was more to sex than what Tom was giving her and she was determined to explore, but where does she start?

Over the next week she made herself orgasm whenever she got the chance, finding the more she came the more she wanted to.

The following Saturday she told Tom she was going to a friends birthday party, in reality she was hitting the town alone to find a lover.

"Hi stranger, does your mum know you're in hear?" Said a guy tapping her on the shoulder.

Kay turned and saw it was Mike, she knew him as she had been mums boyfriend for two weeks about a month ago.

Kay thought Mike was one of the good ones, handsome, about forty years old and obviously looked after himself. She could just make out his six pack under his white t-shirt, the tight sleeves making his biceps look enormous.

"Do you fancy joining me for a drink?" He asked, looking into his blue eyes Kay willingly agreed.

Drinks in hand they sat out in the beer garden away from the crowds, they chatted about anything and everything like they had known each other for years.

Mike would occasionally make a joke and Kay would playfully hit him on the arm, each time she did it was like an electric shock going through her body and she found herself getting more and more attracted to Mike.

The evening with Mike had been a lot of fun, Kay had forgotten why she had come out that evening and when the pub closed at 11pm Mike offered to walk her home.

Kay agreed and held his arm as they walked along, Kay tripped on a loose paving slab and Mike caught her in his arms, with that Kay leant in and kissed him hard on the lips.

"Whoa whoa what are you doing?" Asked a shocked Mike.

Kay told him she thought he was a very sexy guy and wanted him.

"Please take me back to yours, I want you" she pleaded, pouting her lips as she did so.

"But I'm your mums ex" said Mike trying not to hard to get out of this awkward situation.

"My mum is a dirty slag and I want to be just like her" blurted out Kay.

Realising it was the drink talking Mike walked her home, at her door Kay threw herself at him wrapping a leg around his waist and pulling him in tight "lets sneak up to my room so you can fuck me"

Peeling her leg from around his waist he said "goodnight" and disappeared into the night.

Kay went to bed frustrated, but happy in the knowledge that she knew who her teacher was going to be.

Fifteen minutes later the front door burst open and in fell her mum with her latest guy.

Lots of d*unken giggling and sssshhh"s as the stumbled up the stairs, obviously removing each others clothes as they did so.

In no time at all her mum was screaming like a banshee as she was getting fucked in the next room.

Headphones on and with her head under the pillow the noise was just about blocked out and Kay wished it was Mike fucking her and she set about planning how she was going to get her man.

Waking the next morning she went downstairs while her mum slept in, she looked in her mums handbag, finding her diary she looked for Mikes contact details.

She found a list of guys names which all had star ratings and telephone numbers beside then.

She found Mikes name on the list, jotting it in her diary she hoped the rating of 8 was for sexual performance.

She looked through the phone book and matched Mikes name and number so now she had an address. Putting the diary back in her mums bag she headed upstairs to shower.

In the shower she rubbed here hands seductively all over her firm young body imagining it was Mike as she did so.

Dried and dressed she sprayed some Charlie perfume and headed out the door, stopping by the full length mirror to admire herself.

Her tight white blouse unbuttoned just enough to show of her amazing cleavage with a hint of black lacy bra. Her short denim skirt making her legs look extra long and with her long blonde hair flowing over her shoulders she hoped Mike wouldn't be able to resist her if they were to "accidentally" bump into each other.

The meet wasn't going to be accidental, Kay knew where he lived and was going to make sure he saw her if he left his house today. She walked past his house and seeing the curtains still closed she smiled knowing he was still at home, taking a seat a bench at the end of the street Kay pretended to read a magazine that she had in her bag, all the while keeping an eye on Mikes house in case of any movement.

She could feel a tingle building in her body as she sat waiting, was this day going to work out as she hoped?

As they late morning sun caressed and warmed her long smooth legs Kay was oblivious to everything other than Mikes front door, she hadn't noticed the guys eyeing her up as they walked their dogs or the red Ford Cortina that had driven around the block three times to eye up this beautiful young lady.

It was 11.45 when Mikes door eventually opened, butterflies filled her stomach as he stepped out wearing grey jogging bottoms and top. Is he going to the gym? Kay thought to herself as she quickly made her way towards him, she had a different workout planned in her head.

"Hi Kay what are you doing around here?" Asked Mike as he saw her approaching.

Kay told him she'd just been out for a walk and was now gasping for a drink, saying the weather had caught her by surprise.

She was certainly dressed for the warm weather, but Mike wasn't paying a lot of attention to what she had just said as he admired the sexy creature in front of him.

"Aren't you going to offer me a drink?" Asked Kay desperate for an invite in doors.

"Sorry where are my manners? Please come in" said Mike through rapidly drying lips.

Kay smiled inwardly as she stepped across the threshold, taking a sharp intake of breath as he touched her lower back.

As Mike fetched a drink from the kitchen Kay unbuttoned another button on her blouse. She may as well have put a sign round her neck saying stare at my tits, she was so blatant.

As he returned to the room Mikes jaw fell open as he saw the young temptress "I am really flattered but you're young enough to be my daughter" he said trying defuse the situation.

"I'm tired of young boys and I want a real man like you to show me what I've been missing. I've listened to you fuck my mother and I want you to fuck me the same" she said confidentially trying to mask her inexperience.

Mike turned on by her confidence knew it would be futile to try to resist her.

Taking her by the hand he pulled her to her feet and she melted into his passionate kiss. The butterflies in her stomach went crazy and her heart almost burst out of her heaving chest as he laid her down on the sofa.

His hands were all over her firm young body until he realised she was laying there motionless "what's wrong?" He asked.

Kay explained her inexperience, pleading with him to teach her. Mike thought about it for a short time then readily agreed "I'll be your teacher providing you agree to do whatever I say"

Kay was excited that she now had an experienced teacher could only nod in agreement.

"Let's go upstairs for lesson one" said Mike as he took her by the hand leading her to the bedroom.

Sitting on the bed Mike instructed his new pupil to take of her clothes "let's see what we have to work with"

Without hesitation or a hint of embarrassment Kay began to quickly unbutton her blouse.

Raising his hand Mike said "STOP, do those buttons back up and this time do it more seductively. Make me want you"

Kay thought for a moment then flicking her hair back she licked her finger tip before teasing open the top button on her blouse. She ran her moist finger along the black bra that was now visible again. Mike smiled to show his appreciation.

Sliding her hands over her tits she cupped and lifted them, then slid her hands down to undo the bottom two buttons, caressing her perfect flat stomach she slips her fingers into the waist band of her short denim skirt. she gyrates her hips slowly before removing her hand and individually sucking each finger tip and smiling at Mike.

Feeling so turned on Mike is tempted to stop the strip and fuck his willing pupil but decides to let her continue.

Final button undone Kay peels her blouse over her shoulders, throwing it at Mike.

Laying it on the bed he watches as the young temptress slips the bra straps off her shoulders, slipping a hand inside the lacy cup Kay closes her eyes as she gently massages her tit.

Kay has never done anything like this before but is really enjoying herself and seeing the bulge of appreciation in Mikes joggers she knows its having the desired effect.

Turning her back to Mike, Kay unclasps her bra letting it fall to the floor before kicking it in Mikes direction. As Mike admires her she unbuttons her skirt and it slides down her well toned legs.

Her decision to wear a thong lets Mike get a really good look at her peachy ass. He certainly likes what he sees and whistles his approval, looking over her shoulder Kay smiles and blows a kiss to him. She then begins to caress her ass, slowly hooking her fingers into the waist band of her thong as she wiggles her bottom for Mike.

In one swift movement she bends right over pulling her thong down and stays there for for a moment so Mike can get a teasing glimpse of her sex.

Standing up she spins round to face Mike, one arm covers her tits and the other hand covers her pussy.

Mike stands up and applauds her effort, the bulge in his joggers even more obvious "put your hands by your side" he says as he approaches his pupil.

Kay does as she is told and holds her breath as he begins to walk around her.

Mike walks around her twice admiring the perfect specimen before him, perfect body, large firm tits with hardening nipples.

Using a finger he tucks Kays hair behind her ear, feeling his breath on her neck her legs begin to turn to jelly. Kay wants her teacher and she wants him now.

Mike gave her a gentle kiss in the neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist, she felt his hard cock press against her ass.

Kay reached behind to feel him but Mike stopped her "not yet babe, I want you to remove my clothes now"

Kay was more than willing as what she had seen so far she liked very much.

"Take your time, savour every moment" he said as he walked to stand in front of her. Kay took a hold of his grey jogging top, slowly pulling it up her fingers traced across his six pack. She thought about Tom for a moment, he wasn't in bad shape at all but Mike was a completely different level of fitness. Mike raised his arms to assist the tops removal, with it discarded Kay traced her fingers over his bulging muscles. Walking around him she planted gentle kisses on his smooth torso.

Stopping to feel his firm pecs she dropped to her knees kissing his abs as she did so. She was now eye level with the impressive bulge in his jogging bottoms, she ran her fingers around the waistband before slowly teasing them down.

She took a sharp intake of breath as the true size of his cock was revealed, it was much longer and wider than Toms, she ran her fingertip over the outline of it in tight white pants. Mike was now holding his breath, what was his pupil going to do next?

As she stroked his cock it seemed to grow bigger and harder, Kay pulled his pants down, Mikes cock glistening with pre cum was inches from her lips. Lips that have never tasted cock.

"It likes to be kissed" said Mike breaking the awkward silence that followed. Looking up in shock at the thought Kays mouth opened slightly, Mike moved his hips and the tip of his cock touched her bottom lip.

Kay pulled away surprised, a ribbon of pre cum hung between her lip and Mikes cock. Knowing what she had to do she lent back in licking the salty nectar as she did so.

"Good girl" sighed Mike as Kay held the base of his engorged veiny shaft planting gentle kisses over its entire length.

The kisses turned to long slow licks as she took to her task.

Mike sat down on the bed, Kay still kneeling between his legs "suck it you filthy little slut, suck like your mother used to"

As she opened her mouth wide Kay knew she would do whatever he wanted, thinking of the numerous times she'd laid in bed listening to my mum being fucked all night long she knew her fun was only just beginning.

In no time at all her virgin lips were working up and down Mikes shaft.

It was only when Mike ran his foot along her inner thigh that Kay realised how turned on and how wet she was getting and Mike hadn't even started on her yet.

She dutifully sucked, kissed, stroked, caressed and fondled at Mikes cock as she listened to his contented sighs.

She felt Mike holding the back of her head as his body tensed erupting jet after jet of hot cum into her mouth. Not knowing any difference she swallowed it all before licking him clean.

She lifted her head, Mike sat there like the cat that got the cream. Kay wandered what lay in store for her?

Lifting her up to sit on his lap Mikes tongue began to explore her mouth, he could taste the last remains of his cum on her tongue, he liked the taste as he hungrily explored deeper.

He offered Kay and drink and after a few sips he laid her on the bed, as he stood beside and she looked at his now flaccid cock it was still glistening with her saliva. She just beginning to wonder what it will feel like inside her when her thoughts were broken by Mikes hands tracing lightly over her body.

He started at her neck and ran his hands parallel over her shoulders and down her arms. She jumped slightly as they touched her waist as she is very ticklish, the hands continued down stroking her thighs, her calfs and eventually her feet which she instantly pulled away from as they are incredibly ticklish.

"Well I know what to do if you're a naughty girl now" smiled Mike.

He began to trace his hands up the inside of her legs, Kay parted her legs as he got higher. Mike stopped inches from her now aching pussy, Kay held her breath in anticipation she knew his touch would send her over the edge.

Mike kept his hands perfectly still as Kay willed him to carry on, even lifting her hips of the bed to encourage him.

Mike knew exactly what he was doing and after what seemed like an eternity to Kay he moved his hands, not where Kay had been hoping but onto her stomach.

His hands caressed her flat stomach and very soon were cupping her tits circling her nipples with his thumbs.

This was such a different feeling to the pre sex gropes from Tom so she closed her eyes enjoying the experience.

She could feel her nipples hardening to his touch and the feeling between her legs became more intense, Kay rubbed her thighs together trying to get some relief.

She soon jumped up in pain, Mike had bitten her nipple and as she looked at him she realised it was more surprise than pain and she relaxed again as Mike alternated between nipples, sucking, licking, caressing and biting.

She felt Mike reposition himself and as he kissed down her stomach she realised she was about to be tasted for the first time.

Taking a firm grip of her thighs Mike pulled Kay to the edge of the bed, her dangling legs instinctively opened a Mike moved in on his target.

Feeling his warm breath on her moist lips Kay braced herself for the unknown.

Mikes tongue began a long slow deliberate lick of her blonde haired pussy lips, as his tongue reached her clit Kay cried out in delight as her entire body was overcome with orgasm.

If her previous self induced orgasms had been like fireworks in the back garden then this orgasm was the new years eve on the embankment fireworks, her insides were overcome by wave after wave of ongoing pleasurable delight that went on and on.

By the time Mike lifted his soaked face from between her legs Kay was physically and emotionally exhausted.

As he kissed his way up her body Kay sighed contentedly, she could taste herself on his lips as he put his arms around her and they drifted of to sleep.

Sometime later Kay was woken by the early evening sun shining through a small gap in the curtains, she looked at her lover as he slept still cuddling her.

Feeling an unfamiliar hardness pressing into her leg she reached down and began to gently stroke Mikes hard cock feeling it get harder as she did, she stopped as he began to stir.

Unknown to Kay Mike had been enjoying the attention "don't stop babe it's time for your next lesson"

Reaching in the bedside cabinet Mike handed a condom to Kay, she looked at him puzzled "you need to learn how to put these on, we don't want any babies running around"

Kay was shocked it suddenly dawned on her she and Tom had never used any form of protection, realising how lucky they had been she vowed it wouldn't happen again.

Under Mikes instruction she began to roll the condom over his cock, her inexperienced fumbling fingers felt good on his shaft.

Kissing her tenderly Mike laid her on her back, he slipped two fingers in her pussy opening up her lips in preparation for what was to come.

Kays hips were soon thrusting up off the bed encouraging him deeper. Mike knew his pupil was now ready, climbing between her legs the tip of his cock brushed against her sex.

It suddenly dawned on Kay that Mike was much longer and thicker than Tom, would she be able to take him? Was it going to hurt?

Her questions were soon answered as his tip slowly penetrated her, she held her breath as she got used to the sensation.

Mike began a slow thrusting movement and Kay began to relax and enjoy the experience, Mike gradually penetrated deeper and deeper until he was buried deep inside her. Kay could feel a pleasant sensation deep inside her, a feeling that her fingers or Tom had never given her.

As Mikes cock rubbed against it she began to scream out in delight "oh Mike that's fucking amazing, don't stop, fuck me, fuck me hard" her body and writhing beneath her experienced teacher she knew the fireworks were about to start again. Digging her painted fingernails in to Mikes back she screamed out in ecstasy, with one final thrust Mike tensed up emptying his seed into his pupil.

They both lay on the bed contended, Kay wondering what her future lessons would involve? One thing she did know was it's going to be great finding out.

"Where the hell have you been all day?" Asked Kays Mum, annoyance obvious in her voice.

Still basking in the glory of sexual satisfaction Kay walked past ignoring her and headed for the stairs.

"Tom has been phoning here all day wanting to speak to you" said mum. This stopped Kay in her tracks, she hadn't thought about Tom since leaving her teachers bedroom and now knew he would probably be calling her soon.

Almost on cue the phone rang, taking the handset from it's cradle Kay confirmed it was Tom and headed to her bedroom, she had some bad news for him.

"Hi gorgeous, I've really been missing you so I'm coming home from uni to see you next weekend" his words stopped Kay from telling him she had just had the most amazing sex and was breaking up with him. Perhaps it would be better face to face next weekend.

After a short conversation they said their goodbyes, Kay went and ran a bath. As she lowered herself in the warm water felt great on her well used pussy lips and it suddenly dawned on her she had another lesson booked for next weekend.

Wondering what Mike would say if she cancelled she decided to phone him once finished in the bath.

Thinking of Mike gave her a tingly feeling and very soon she had two fingers buried deep in her pussy searching for that sweet spot that Mike opened her eyes to.

Not wanting to call from home Kay was worried what Mike would say as she walked to the nearby phone box.

She needn't have worried as Mike was fine when she explained her boyfriend was coming to visit.

"We'll just bring the next lesson forward, I'll pick you up after work tomorrow"

After arranging a time and place to meet Kay almost skipped home excited by what tomorrow may bring.

The next day working as a cashier in Woolworths seemed to drag by, she couldn't wait for her next lesson and during her final hour the clock seemed to stand still. All this heightened her anticipation and desire.

At leaving off time she dashed to the carpark, where was Mike? What was he driving? He hadn't told her.

She was startled as a silver Honda 250 superdream pulled up beside her, lifting his visor Mike handed her a helmet "put this on and climb on"

Kay duly obliged and as Mike accelerated away she wrapped her arms tightly around his waist.

The journey to Mikes was uneventful although Kay did enjoy the vibrations from the bike between her thighs.

Taking his helmet off and running his fingers back through his black wavy locks, Kay looked with lust at her teacher.

Mike took her helmet off and locking it to the bike took her indoors. As soon as the door was shut he kissed her passionately hastily unbuttoning her blouse.

"Whatever happened to yesterdays lesson of slow clothes removing?" Thought Kay, it didn't take her long to realise todays lesson was all about animal wanton lust and in no time at all she was hastily assisting Mike out of his clothes.

Mike applied firm pressure on Kays shoulders and in no time at all she was on her knees facing his cock standing proudly before her.

Taking a grip on its base with both hands Kay began to gently kiss and lick around its purple head. Mikes hips began to sway as he appreciated his pupils skill.

Kay opened her lips to suck slowly on the engorged muscle, but Mike had other ideas and taking hold of a handful of hair he shoved his cock hard into her mouth. It was only the fact she had two hands around the base of the cock that prevented her from gagging and she held on firmly as Mike fucked her face.

By the time Mike emptied his cum into her mouth which she dutifully swallowed Kay was close to tears. She wanted to ask him what happened to the gentle love making from yesterday? But as he ordered her upstairs she stayed quiet wondering what else the evening would bring?

She didn't have to wait long, Mike threw her on the bed. His head was soon between her legs and he devoured her sex like a starving man at a banquet, again it wasn't tender and loving but an animalistic fucking with his tongue. Kay didn't mind that it was hard and fast as a tsunami of orgasm took over her body and as she screamed she realised she was making the same banshee noises that she had heard her mum make on many a Saturday night.

She knew she preferred this sort of sex to slow loving sex.

Coming down from her orgasm induced high, Kay had no time to relax as Mike unceremoniously flipped her over onto her knees. She heard him tear open a condom and soon felt his cock at her saliva soaked pussy.

Taking a firm grip of her thighs Mike slammed his entire length into his willing pupil, as he pounded away Kay could feel him rubbing against her sweet spot. she buried her head into a pillow allowing Mike better access and to muffle her cries of delight.

Mike reached round gently circling her clit lighting the blue touchpaper on tonights fireworks.

As they lay post sex on the bed Mike asked about Kays boyfriend, she explained that he was coming home from uni and she was going to split up with him as sex with Mike was so much better.

'Don't you want to try out your new found skills on him? remember I am only here to teach you and not looking for a relationship' Said Mike.

For a moment Kay was disappointed and felt used, she soon remembered the pupil/student relationship and thought it would be nice to use her new found skills.

'Lot to learn you still have young apprentice' Said Mike imitating Yoda, Kay laughed as she kissed him on the lips 'Can we have another lesson before the weekend pleeeeeeeaaaaasssee?' said Kay turning her head and pouting. Her heart skipped as Mike agreed to see her again Thursday evening.

Still early in the evening Kay headed home feeling contented and sexually fulfilled.

Sitting on her bed that evening Kay started to plan for the weekend and how she was going to make a man of Tom.

She prepared herself a shopping list.

1 new lingerie.

2 new perfume,

3 new bedding.

4 red lipstick.

Her plan was to seduce him in her bedroom and put a lot of what she'd learnt into practise, plus any new tricks that she may learn on Thursday.

She read through her list to make sure she hadn't forgotten any thing. Oh fuck she mumbled to herself, she'd forgotten a really important item.

5 condoms

She was now sure she had everything written down and she had four days to get them.

On her lunch break on Tuesday she managed to purchase all the items except one, she felt nervous about going into the chemist and asking for condoms. She returned to work reassuring herself she still had time.

Wednesday lunchtime still no condoms purchased.

Thursday lunchtime the same, she knew she only had one day left to get them.

That evening after dinner she headed to Mikes as arranged, was it going to be gentle lover Mike or animalistic Mike that she would encounter tonight?

She didn't really mind which it was, would he be teaching her something new? Would he appreciate the fact she wasn't wearing any panties. Taking a deep breath she rang his doorbell and waited excitedly for the lesson to begin.

Mike seemed a bit distant as he invited Kay in, she wondered if she had done something to upset him?

'Take a seat' was all he said as they entered the lounge.

Kay sat on the sofa and to her surprise Mike sat on the armchair opposite instead of sitting beside her. She was really beginning to get concerned and kept her legs tight together in case her no panties decision upset him more.

Mike sat looking at his pupil for what seemed like an eternity, then breaking the silence he said 'So you are going to seduce your boyfriend at the weekend?' Kay just nodded. 'Well I'm going to pretend to be your boyfriend, Tell me what normally happens in the lead up to sex and I'll be just like him'

Kay was Shocked by his suggestion but went on to explain that foreplay was Tom groping her tits, a bit of kissing, then they would both get undressed before Tom climbed on top.

'Ok so we have a lot that needs improving' said Mike shaking his head. He told Kay to leave the room and when she came back she was to imagine Mike was Tom and seduce him.

Kay stood for a moment in the hall to compose herself, then she confidently walked into the room. Mike began to get up from his seat 'Sit down and watch, your night has only just begun' she said in a husky almost dirty tone of voice.

As taught she slowly and seductively began to unbutton and remove her blouse, taking every opportunity she could to caress her sexy young body.

The obvious bulge in Mike jeans let her know she was doing it right, Turning her back to him, she undone her bra and let it drop to the floor. Turning round she strolled purposely over to Mike she leaned on to the arms of the chair with her firm young breasts inches from his face. 'They liked to be sucked' she said as Mike sat there as Tom not knowing what to do.

Taking the hint he cupped the tits in his hands giving plenty of attention to the hardening nipples.

This was going exactly as Kay hoped, she wondered if her less experienced lover would respond the same on Saturday.

Her nipples tender from all the attention Kay moved away ordering Mike to his feet, She walked around him deliberately rubbing her tits against his bare arms. Standing behind him she pulled his Tshirt over his head and began kissing his back as her hands explored his firm torso.

Reaching down she undid his belt before running her had up and down his restrained hard cock, a sharp exhale of breath from Mike was all the signal she needed to carry on. unbuttoning his Levi 501 she pulled them around his ankle before ordering him to turn to face her.

As his cock swung into view Kay began to stroke it with open palms, her tongue licked at the precum glistening on the end.

She devoured his cock, licking, sucking and stroking it, Although Mike was enjoying it very much he ordered Kay to stop.

'What are you hoping to get out of this Saturday?' He asked as Kay got to her feet.

Thinking about it Kay explained she was going to swallow Toms cum then hoped he might lick her pussy.

'Dear sweet innocent child you do still have a lot to learn' Said Mike 'Lets take this upstairs and I'll show you how to make sure you definitely get what you want'

'Never let a guy cum until you have been sexually satisfied' said Mike back in teacher mode. Kay listened as he carried on. 'Once a guy has come they can quite easily forget about pleasuring you, so I'd advise taking it so far then stopping to let them please you.

Kay looked puzzled as Mike explained that she should do exactly what she did downstairs and then take Tom upstairs.

'ok lets pretend I'm Tom again, I've never had oral before. how are you going to get me to?'

'I would ask him to' Said Kay

'And if he says no?' says Mike.

Kay was puzzled as she wasn't expecting it to be quite this hard. She thought about it, then she rubbed her fingers all over her wet pussy before sucking each finger clean 'Mmmmmm that taste so good' She purred before returning her fingers to her pussy. This time she offered them to Mike 'would you like a taste'

Holding on to Kays wrist Mike said 'This could go one of two ways, he'll either reject or accept your offer. What do you do?'

'Well if he licks them I would tell him the honey is sweeter straight from the pot' Said Kay questioning her own answer 'If he refuse to lick them I guess that's it'.

Mike smiled 'I like the honey pot reference, I might use that myself sometime. If he does refuse then We go to plan B which can actually be used as plan A if you prefer' With that Mike licked and sucked Kays soaked fingers.

Mike explained Plan B to Kay but wouldn't let her put it into practise although she did like that idea.

Mike laid his pupil on the bed, putting his head between her legs, he looked up at Kay 'Remember I'm Tom, I've never done anything like this before'

Kay took the lead instructing her inexperienced 'boyfriend' who willingly did exactly as she said and was quite happy to follow instruction as she came three times.

'My my you are a greedy girl tonight' said Mike as he kissed his way up her body. He gave Kay a condom to put on him, then he slid effortlessly into her soaking pussy. As his cock rubbed against her sweet spot Kay Knew it was fireworks time.

As he slipped into his jogging bottoms Mike looked at Kay laying blissfully on the bed "are you feeling prepared for the weekend with Tom?" He asked.

Kay began to blush admitting she was to shy to purchase condoms. Mike not at all surprised said she should help herself to some from his bedside cabinet.

Feeling relieved that this problem had been resolved she stood up and wrapping her arms around Mikes neck "Thankyou" she whispered in his ear.

As Mike headed down to get a drink, Kay slipped some condoms into her bag and getting dressed headed downstairs to join him.

As they sat drinking a nice cold drink Kay enquired "this doesn't mean and end to our lesson, does it?"

"Definitely not, you still have plenty to learn" said Mike.

As Kay left to go home she kissed Mike on the cheek "see you soon" she said

"Sooner than you think" said Mike, Kay wasn't really paying attention to what he had just said.

"8,9,10,11" Kay finished counting the condoms, she didn't mean to take so many she had just grabbed a handful.

Realising her inexperience she thought it might be a good idea to use some of them to practise putting them on. Heading down to the kitchen she took a banana of its bunch and headed back to her room.

With a bit of fiddling she managed to get a condom on the banana but she wasn't happy with it. She took it of and put another one on, she was a bit happier with this one and was glad she had decided to practise. Removing that condom she decided to have one more go, the condom went on really well, as she smiled pleased with her effort she realised she was wanking the banana. A thought then came to her, a thought she wouldn't have dreamt about a week ago. Her now corrupted mind was working overtime and very soon she knew her thought was right. A banana does reach that sweet spot within, so as she slowly fucked herself with a condom clad banana she frantically rubbed her clit. She soon discovered it was possible to have a self induced firework display.

Next thing she knew her mum was shouting upstairs to tell her if she didn't get up soon she would be late for work. Kay saw the now mushy mess of a banana in a condom on the floor, putting it in her handbag she decided to dispose of it on the way to work.

Morning routine done she was soon dashing for her bus, as she binned the banana she smiled to herself thinking she knew what to do if Tom or Mike are not available.

"Tom called, his train is running late so he won't get home til after midnight so he'll see you tomorrow" said her mum as Kay got home from work.

Although disappointed not to be seeing Tom Kay was also a bit relieved as she now had more time to turn her bedroom into a more alluring place for him.

After dinner she headed to her room to prepare, on the bed she put the new silk bedding, she took down her Boyz2Men posters. She then covered the bedside lamp with a silk scarf to give the room a more sultry feel. After a general clean up she made sure the condoms were easy to get to when needed. Looking around the room she decided she had done all she could and went for a soak in the bath.

After soaking for a while she shaved her legs and her underarms, then remembering a conversation she'd had with a girl at work she decided to shave her pussy.

She was feeling quite turned on as she rubbed soap all over her pubes, then she delicately began to shave, the more she shaved the hornier she felt and as she finished she used two soapy fingers to make herself cum.

Drying herself in the bedroom she looked in the mirror at her hair free lips and liked what she saw but would Tom like them? What would Mike say when she next saw him.

She went to sleep that night questioning her decision, but it was to late now.

During her lunch break at work the next day Kay phoned Tom arranging for him to meet her from work.

At 5.30 she left work, Tom was across the road looking in the record shop window, as she approached him she realised he was looking at the poster for the latest Spice Girls album. Tom has always fancied baby spice, often comparing Kay to her.

A quick kiss and they headed off to The Wimpey as arranged for something to eat.

Over their burger and chips they chatted about what they had been up to since last seeing each other.

Kay obviously didn't mention Mike but she was keen to get home and try out her new found skills on her unsuspecting boyfriend.

Tom neglected to mention a society he had joined at uni.

They headed back to Kays hand in hand occasionally stopping for a kiss, once home Tom sat watching tv as Kay headed to get a shower.

Freshly showered Kay slipped on her new lingerie, as she did so she had a brainwave that she hoped Tom would like.

A quick spray of perfume, she headed into the lounge.

Toms jaw dropped open as he looked up at Kay, wearing a short baby blue dress and her hair tied in two side bunches she looked just like his favourite spice girl.

Switching of the tv Kay pressed play on the cd player, Tom went to get up but she pushed him back into the chair "enjoy the show" she said as she began to gyrate her body.

Tom sat like a rabbit caught in the headlights as she began to slowly unbutton her dress, slipping a hand inside her red lacey bra she gently squeezed her firm tits.

Tom was getting a bit uncomfortable in the groin area and a bead of sweat trickled down his forehead.

Stepping out of her dress Kay noticed the bulge in Toms jeans and decided it was time to take things upstairs.

In the bedroom Tom did as told and stood still as Kay began to slowly remove his clothes. Tom was in a state of shock, was this really the same girlfriend? He wasn't going to question her new found confidence.

Stripped down to his boxers Kay knelt in front of Tom, slowly teasing them down she thought his cock looked bigger than she remembered. Licking at the pre cum covered helmet she looked up in to Toms eyes, he smiled nervously at her before she returned to devouring him.

It wasn't long before Kay sensed he was close to cumming, remembering Mikes advice she stood up and ordered Tom to lay on the bed.

Tom just did as he was told, removing her bra and panties Kay soon joined him. Plan B it will have to be she thought to herself and as she began to once more suck Toms cock she swung her legs over his head her pussy now inches from his mouth. Would her inexperienced lover know what to do?

Kay held her breath as she waited to see what he would do, she didn't have to wait long before she felt his warm tongue begin to slowly lick her.

But this licking was different, his tongue was to far back. She was about to tell him when the tip of his tongue licked across her bum hole. Kay shivered at the sensation, a new sensation and she liked it. She decided to see where this would go and slowly wanked Tom as his tongue went to work.

Next thing she knows Tom is pulling her bum cheeks apart and his tongue is now probing deep into her hersley highway.

Kay forgets all about Toms cock and sitting upright so he can probe her deeper she begins to slowly finger herself.

Feeling herself close to cumming she climbs off his face, turning around she squats back down and he is soon licking her wet pussy. With a bit of instruction Tom is soon licking her just as she likes it and squeezing hard on her own nipples she orgasms onto his willing tongue.

As Tom licks her clean Kay knows she wants his cock inside her...... NOW

Sliding down his body her pussy leaves a snail trail of her juices and his saliva along chest, slipping a condom on his hard cock Kay impaled herself onto it.

Kay sat upright as she rode him trying to find the sweet spot within.

Tom reached up and began to squeeze her tits, occasionally pinching her hardened nipples.

Kay closed her eyes enjoying the sensation but all to soon it was over, Tom tensed up grunting as he emptied his load inside her.

"Oh babe that was amazing" said Tom as a somewhat disappointed Kay dismounted his rapidly shrinking cock.

Masking her feelings she kissed him saying it was great for her also, cuddling together Tom was soon asleep.

Slowly stroking her unsatisfied pussy Kay was soon asleep also.

Sometime later Kay woke, she ran her hand over Toms body and discovering he was hard again she began to gently stroke his cock hoping he would wake for round two.

Tom didn't stir as his cock hardened to Kays touch, she began to kiss down his chest and her head disappeared below the duvet. Toms eyes opened as she engulfed his entire length and slowly bobbed her head up and down. He watched the duvet rise and fall, smiling to himself he laid perfectly still to enjoy his second blow job of the night.

Kay looked out from under the duvet a couple of time at which point Tom closed his eyes pretending to be asleep.

Returning to the job in hand it wasn't long before Tom shot his cum into her mouth.

Tom still lay motionless as Kay reappeared from under the duvet. She had a slight taste of latex in her mouth and checking the time she realised the banshee wasn't home so she must be staying out tonight, so Kay headed naked downstairs to get a drink.

She was just rinsing her mouth out in the kitchen when the front door opened and she could hear her mum laughing and chatting with tonight's lover.

She froze to the spot as she heard her mum head upstairs as her lover said he needed to use the toilet.

Oh shit! Kay thought he needed to come through the kitchen to get to the bathroom and even worse she recognised his voice....... it was Mike, what is she going to do?

Kay dashed into the bathroom hoping to find a robe to put on or a towel to cover herself with, the only towel was a small hand towel and she could hear Mikes footsteps getting closer.

She jumped into the bath pulling the shower curtain across hoping she wouldn't be seen.

Mike came in and she listened as he went for a pee, holding her breath she hoped he wouldn't be long.

Mike began to wash his hands "what are you doing hiding in the bath?" He asked after spotting Kay in the mirror. Kay explained how she ended up in this predicament, Mike smiled as she stood there using the shower curtain to protect her modesty.

"What are you doing here?" Kay asked Tom.

He explained that he had bumped into her mum in the pub and thought it would be good to come home with her as she is a dirty cock loving slut and it might be good to find out how his star pupil is getting on.

Climbing naked out off the bath Kay explained that all had gone well but Tom hadn't made her orgasm the way Mike could.

"Well we better do something about that then" said Mike "I love the smooth pussy" he said turning Kay around, she held tightly on to the wash basin as Mike without saying another word dropped his trousers and began to fuck her hard.

Kay looked up and in the mirror saw a reflection of Mike his teeth were gritted and his eyes closed as he fucked her hard and fast.

A combination of her earlier masturbation and Mike hitting the sweet spot soon had the fireworks going and Kays knees buckled beneath her, Mike lowered her to the floor and as she sat there he offered his cock to her mouth "suck it clean, I'm sure your mum doesn't want to taste your juices on me"

Kay licked him clean and he disappeared, after giving herself a few minutes to recover she headed back upstairs. The familiar banshee noises were coming from her mums room and as she climbed naked into bed beside Tom she smiled to herself thinking she was happy to share Mike with her mum. She was soon fast asleep.

Kay woke with a startle early next morning, her nipple was being sucked and she had fingers buried deep in her pussy. Remembering that Tom had stayed the night she lay back to see now far her inexperienced boyfriend would go.

After a while she yawned and rolled on her side still pretending to sleep.

Tom kissed his way down her back, not stopping until his tongue was once more probing her tight bum hole.

Kay lay there thinking she could get used to this, it felt so wrong but it felt so good and Tom certainly seemed to be enjoying it just as much.

What Kay didn't know was Tom was now very experienced at rimming because since he had been at uni he had joined a masturbation society that had progressed to rimming and anal sex. He loved being fucked and what he really wanted to do was fuck Kays tight arse but he didn't think she would be up for it.

Slipping a hand between her legs Tom began to finger her once more as his tongue delved ever deeper.

"Oh that feels good" said Kay pretending to wake up, knowing he had her approval Tom turned her onto her knees and slipped a couple of fingers into her tight arse and although an anal virgin Kay began to wonder what it would be like to be fucked.

She didn't have to wait long to find out, Tom climbed up and his cock began to probe her saliva soaked arse.

Kay gasped as she got comfortable with the enjoyable painful experience, Tom holding tightly to her hips fucking her hard.

The fireworks started inside Kay as she felt the unfamiliar feeling of Tom cumming inside her arse.

They both collapsed on the bed, Tom didn't have long before he would have to catch his train back to uni.

As he lay there he decided not to tell Kay the real reason he had come was to dump her for being to vanilla. Instead he told her he would be coming home once a fortnight, their experiences over the last two days meant he could now hold his head high at the masturbation society and share his tales with the group to wank to.

Kay lay on the bed as Tom went to shower, the occasional trickle of cum reminding her what had just happened.

Her thoughts turned to Mike, was he still in her mums bed? Would he want to fuck her arse? The second thought terrified her and excited her in equal measures as she recalled how much bigger Mike was.

Having showered Tom had to soon leave for his train, as she kissed him goodbye Kay could still feel his cum running down her thigh.

She headed to shower, turning the shower head to wash the cum out of her arse the warm gets of water stimulated her pussy and she used it to bring herself to orgasm. She heard a knock on the bathroom door and her first thought was that it was Mike coming in to fuck her.

It was just her mum asking what she wanted for lunch?

Showered and dried Kay went to her room to dress, she wondered where Mike was this morning, had he gone home already?

Her mum soon answered that question, he had left in the early hours as he had work this morning.

After lunch Kay lay on her bed recalling the events of the last week in her head and hoping that many more new experiences were to come.

Meanwhile Tom travelling back to uni by train was planning how he was going to tell the masturbation society all about how he had turned vanilla girlfriend into a cock sucking anal loving slut he knew his peers would be proud of him.

That evening Kay walked down to the phone box to call Mike, getting no reply she went back home.

Another call Monday evening yielded the same result so on Tuesday Kay headed over to his house. She was excited at the prospect of Mike starting the fireworks inside her as only he could and Maybe he would fuck her tight arse.

Kay was concerned when Mike didn't answer, his motor bike was on the drive so she was sure he was home.

She grabbed a pen and paper from her handbag and wrote him a note 'Hi Mike, I haven't seen you for a couple of days, would really love to meet up again please. Kay' putting her phone number on the bottom she posted it through his door heading home very disappointed.

The next few evenings she sat at home waiting for a call that never came. resigning herself to the fact Mike no longer wanted her she decided to double her efforts on her boyfriend Tim.

To cut the story down a bit here is a brief synopsis of what followed.

Over the next couple of years Kay and Tim had some very experimental and exciting sex.

They got married at 21 and moved away, they are still married today, no children..

About seven years into the marriage Tim admitted to Kay that he was bi. Kay said she didn't mind him sleeping with other men as long as she could sleep with other men also.

Kay and Tom used contact magazines in the early days when looking for sex but once the internet took over it became much easier to find new men, they fitted very well into the club scene and even joined fabswingers.

They both have their own profiles looking for single males and neither are keen on the idea of a threesome.

Now we are all up to date the story will continue.

It's now 22 years later and Kay is returning to her home town at the end of the month for a school reunion, since she was first contacted about the reunion her mind has often wandered back to Mike and the amazing sex that they had for that week 1994.

Looking up on Facebook she has found Mike and her hand hovers over the friend request icon, could she really face being rejected once more?

relieved she smiles to herself, she has sent it and she hopes Mike will agree to meet up for a coffee when she's home.

Kay was delighted when a few days later Mike accepted her friends request, agreeing to meet her for a coffee when she was back.

She looked through his profile pictures and liked what she saw. Mike was still very handsome and in good shape, his black hair was now salt and pepper and the addition of the goatee made him look very distinguished.

Just looking at his pictures made her tingle inside and she could forgive the fact that he had cut off all contact many years ago.

They chatted on line a bit over the next couple of weeks, Mike suggested Kay could stay at his when down for the reunion instead of wasting money on a hotel.

Are his intentions honourable or not? Thought Kay, she hoped they weren't as she would love for him to fuck her once more.

Kay had also been chatting with old school friends via a facebook group page and was really looking forward to catching up with them. Looking at their profile pages it was interesting to see how they had all aged. Some for the better and some not so good.

She kept going back to one profile, it was her old friend Janet, they had been best friends at school but hadn't spoken in years. Kay looked forward to rekindling their friendship.

Kay travelled by train to her reunion, as arranged Mike picked her up from the station. No motorcycle this time, it was a restored Ford popular, Kay climbed in and kissed him on the cheek and Mike set off to a quiet country pub for lunch.

They chatted about what they had both been up to in recent years, but Kay really only had one question on her mind.

"So why did you stop seeing me all those years back?" She asked as they tucked into their desserts.

Mike explained that on the night he had fucked her in the bathroom when Tom was home her mother had overheard them and that night after he had fucked her mum he fell asleep. On waking Kays mum was holding a knife to him saying if he ever went near her daughter again she would give him a "John Bobbitt" obviously not wanting to lose his manhood he stayed away.

Kay was shocked, her mother had never mentioned anything "well I'm old enough to make my own decisions now" she smiled with a glint in her eye.

Mike got the message, settling the bill they headed back to his.

Once in the front door their hands were all over each other, they both had 20 plus years of frustration and passion that was now unleashed.

The years rolled back in their minds and although now much more experienced Kay wanted Mike to take the lead once more.

"Are you going to strip for me?" Said Mike as he sat in an armchair. Kay was more than happy and was soon gyrating once more for her lover. Summer dress off and Kay stood before him pleased that she had chosen to were new lingerie in hope that this would happen.

Bending over she offered her ass to Mike, which he duly spanked "oh yeah, spank your naughty slut. Spank me hard and make me suck your cock"

A few hard spanks later and Mike stood up leaving Kay kneeling on the floor. She looked up as Mike undid his trouser, pulling them down.

Her memory was right it was an impressive cock, she'd had many since and its size and hardness still took her breath away.

Reaching up with her hands she gently began to caress it before licking the salty pre cum of its tip. Mike let out a gentle sigh as his star pupil began her refresher lesson.

Taking Mike by surprise Kay engulfed his entire length in one go, Mike was surprised as not many had managed this before 'My you have been working on your skills over the years' he said, enjoying the experience.

Kay just made an appreciative murmur as she sucked hard on his hard cock.She began to caress his tight balls and slowly but surely slipped a moistened finger towards his bum hole.

Mike didn't resist as she gently applied pressure until the finger was fully inserted.

At this point Mike realised Kay was no longer his apprentice as she had skills far beyond what he had intended to teach her. He just stood there and enjoyed the experience.

Kay soon inserted a second then third finger in to his tight hole, Feeling himself close to cumming he warned Kay expecting her to stop so he could pleasure her, instead she just rammed the fingers in deeper and sucked harder until he pumped jet after jet of cum into the back of her throat.

Smiling and licking her lips Kay looked up at a speechless Mike 'I bet you can't wait to taste me?' she said, Mike just nodded.

'Well you can have me all night long when I get back from my reunion, til then you'll just have to wait' With that she headed upstairs to shower.

Kay felt empowered as she showered, her former teacher was now hers to use and control as she wanted.

After dressing and getting ready Mike ran her to her reunion 'call me if you want picking up' he said hoping she wouldn't be staying to long as he was desperate to fuck her.

Kay was enjoying the evening very much, catching up with old friends and having a good time.

halfway through the evening she got a tap on the shoulder 'Oh my god you look amazing' Said Janet as Kay turned to face her. Kay screeched and through her arms around her best friend from school hugging her tightly.

stepping back and looking at Janet Kay pointed to her tits 'Oh my god where did they come from pancakes?'

Janet laughed as all the boys at school used to call her pancakes due to her flat chest, she went on to explain that she had implants a few years back and her confidence has been on a high ever since.

The girls were inseparable for the rest of the evening as they laughed a drank the night away.

'I'm staying with a friend but why not come back for a night cap' Said Kay as the evening drew to a close.

Janet agreed as she only had an empty hotel room to go back to as she also lived out of town.

Mike picked them up and they continued to chat nonstop all the way home.

Once home Mike excused himself up to bed so the girls could carry on chatting.

'Who is that guy?' asked Janet once Mike had gone.

Kay explained what had happened all those years ago and what she hoped to do tonight. Janet was stunned as she had no idea her friend was such a naughty girl?

'What about you, who's the lucky man in your life?' asked Kay. Janet explained that she had no one special at the moment.

After a couple of drinks and plenty of chat they tried to get a taxi for Janet but nothing was available for over two hours.

'Why not stay in Mikes spare room, I know he won't mind and then we can catch up some more in the morning' said Kay. Janet agreed and they headed of upstairs, Standing outside the spare room Kay went to kiss her friend goodnight, she was a bit surprised at the lingering kiss she received.

Kay had never really kissed another girl like this before and was unsure how she felt about it, she headed off to Mikes bed thinking about how nice that kiss really was.

Mike woke up startled, Kay was straddling his face and rubbing her soaking pussy over his mouth and nose. He instinctively stuck out his tongue lapping at her moist lips. Kay ground down harder on him inviting him to delve deeper.

It wasn't long and her body contorted as her orgasm erupted from within.

Climbing of Mikes face she got on all fours on the bed 'My arse needs some attention now' Mike was soon pulling her cheeks apart and burying his tongue deep inside her, Kay rocked back and forth on her knees 'OH MY GOD THAT IS FUCKING AMAZING' she screamed 'MORE, MORE, MORE'

Suddenly the bedroom door swung open, Being back lit from the landing light stood Janet totally naked 'Sounds like you guys are having fun, room for another?' Kay and Mike froze for a second then simultaneously said 'come on in'

Climbing on the bed Janet kissed Kay passionately as Mike continued to tongue fuck her arse.

It just felt so right to Kay as she reached out a squeezed her friends silicon enhanced tits.

Breaking from the kiss Janet stood up her glistening pussy lips now inches from Kays face. 'I've got nice and wet listening to you two fuck, now I need your tongue in me'

Kay lent forward as Janet grabbed a handful of hair, although a little bit apprehensive she knew she was about to taste her first pussy.

Her tongue flicked at Janets clit and she now knew for the first time in her life that the honey did taste better straight from the pot.

Grabbing hold of Janets thighs Kay licked and probed her moist lips "oh that feels so fucking good, I've wanted you to do this ever since we were at school" said Janet, Kay was seriously regretting never having been with a woman before. She just couldn't get enough of her friends pussy, her concentration was broken when Mikes voice behind her said "and I've been waiting 21 years to do this" Kay had almost forgotten he was licking her ass, but now he had moved up and the tip of his cock was now beginning to touch her tight sphincter. Kay froze for a second as reality struck, she had been ass fucked many times over the years but this was going to hurt.

Janet sat down on the bed, Kays lips didn't leave her pussy and now Kays ass was sticking up in the air.

Mike pulled her cheeks apart and forced his tip inside her, Kay gasped into Janets pussy deciding to concentrate on her friend in the hope of blocking out the pain from behind.

As she licked, kissed and sucked away she felt Mike go further than any man before him, as he began to thrust in and out he forced her tongue deeper into Janet and her nose bashed against her clit.

Her ass fucking was long overdue and Mike fucked her hard and deep, the extra pressure on Janets pussy soon had her cumming and Kay licked her clean.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH YEAH" roared Mike as with one final thrust he injected her with his cum.

All three of them collapsed on the bed, hot and sweaty. "Roll over, I want to taste you now" said Janet to Kay.

Kay lay on the bed holding her breath, her best friend from school was about to become the first woman that had tasted her sex.

Janet began to slowly run her tongue across the moist lips, Kay let out a contented murmur this felt so different from anything she had felt before. the smoothness of Janets chin and cheeks as they brushed against her thighs felt so much nicer than a mans rough face.

Janet began to gently flick against Kays hardening clit, Kay was soon biting her bottom lip as she felt that all to familiar feeling building up within.

Mike lay there enjoying the show his cock recovering as he slowly wanked.

'Do you like that' asked Janet lifting her head delaying her friends orgasm.

'Oh don't stop' begged Kay

'we have plenty of time,we don't want you coming just yet' said Janet.

As Kay began to recover Janets head once more disappeared between her legs, Kay wasn't sure what she was doing to her but she was obviously very experienced and once more Kay was close to cumming.

Janet knew this and stopped again to give Kay time to recover.

Mike was rock hard now and went to position himself behind Janet 'Sorry babe I'm not into blokes' she said.

It suddenly came back to Kay that Janet had never had a boyfriend at school but she had never suspected she was a lesbian. Judging by her oral skills Janet had obviously had plenty of pussy.

Although disappointed Mike went round and offered his cock to Kay which she greedily sucked it.

After five delayed orgasms Kay was ready to explode as Janet went down on her once more, a few licks and the fireworks started. Fireworks like never before as Kay gushed and gushed her juices all over Janets face. It was an ongoing gush and Kay felt herself peeing at the same time as the sensation took over her body.

Mike had done the sensible thing and had taken his cock out off her mouth as she thrashed from side to side.

As she came down from her heightened state of arousal Kay was aware of Mike cumming over her tits.

Janet climbed up the bed, kissing kay on the lips. Kay could taste her juices in her soaked friends mouth. 'That was amazing' said a very contented Kay.

'Welcome to my world, plenty more where that came from' said Janet, a naughty glint in her eyes.

As the two women headed off to the spare room leaving Mike to change the soaked bedding Mike admired the sexy arses wiggling towards the door knowing he had lost his pupil to the rainbow side.

Kay and Janet lay naked on the bed their hands exploring each others body as they chatted openly about their sex lives.

Janet revealed that she had been with one guy when she was 16 but hadn't enjoyed it and after she was seduced by an older female during work experience she has only been with woman ever since.

Kay went into more detail about her and Mike, also how she loved cock and couldn't get enough.

The conversation had got both of them turned on and they were soon locked in a 69 devouring each other hungrily until they both came. After that they fell asleep in each others arms.

When Kay woke in the morning she was alone in the bed, assuming Janet was probably using the toilet she rolled over only to see a note on the pillow.

Dear Kay,

It was wonderful to catch up with you yesterday,

The sex with you was amazing, I hope you felt the same.

I have gone back to my hotel as I didn't want any awkward feelings this morning.

I would dearly love to see you again.

If you feel the same way please contact me sometime.

Lots of love

Janet

XxXx

07+=&%!_$”##

Kay although disappointed she hadn't had the chance to say goodbye was grateful her friend had given her the chance to think about her sexuality. She didn't have to think to hard, she knew she had to be with Janet again and soon.

It was midday when Kay knocked on Janets hotel room, she had already spoken to Tom and told him she would be catching the late train home.

Janet answered the door wrapped in a towel 'Oh you're early, I thought we said 1pm' she said surprised to see Kay there.

Kay apologised for getting the time wrong as Janet invited her in 'I was just about to jump in the shower, help yourself from the mini bar I won't be long'

Janet disappeared into the bathroom as Kay made herself comfortable in the spacious room, She could hear the shower start as she went to the mini bar. While deciding what to drink she saw a small leather bag in the cool bar, curiosity getting the better of her she took a peek in the bag and was surprised to find an 8 inch black dildo. Replacing the bag she got herself a Coke and sat at the table.

Taking a sip of her drink she began to recall her earlier conversation with Janet, She was certain they had agreed to meet at midday. Was her friend deliberately running late So Kay would see her nearly naked, Was Kays mind playing tricks on her and had she subconsciously arrived an hour early to catch her friend in this state? All Kay knew was that she wanted her friend so badly.

Taking her clothes off she headed to the shower, Janet didn't seem at all surprised as she joined her under the warm jets.

Not a word was exchanged as the two of them kissed and washed each other, taking the chance once more to explore each others body.

Kay couldn't leave Janets silicon mounds alone, amazed at how perfect they looked and how they stood proud. Bending down she began to suck on her nipple. As she did so she slipped a hand up the inside of Janets thigh. Janet responded by opening her legs and Kay soon had three fingers inside her as she teased her clit.

Janet had obviously been preparing for this as she showered because she was soaking wet and came in no time at all.

'Let's take this somewhere more comfortable' panted Janet and both girls headed soaking wet to the kingsize bed.

In no time at all they were locked in a 69 Kay still getting used to the smoothness of a female face between her legs.

Both had a couple of amazing orgasms before Janet climbed of the bed heading to the mini bar. Kay knew she was going to be facing another first, She had never used a sex toy before. She hadn't needed to with the endless supply of guys on Fab or 'The meat market' as she and Tom called it.

She braced herself for this new experience.

Kay gasped as the cold dildo brushed against her hot moist pussy lips but that didn't compare to the squeal of delight that she cried out as Janet rammed the 8 inches of black pleasure deep inside. Through blurred eyes she could make out the look of delight on her friends face as she systematicly thrust in and out, buried deep inside her Kay could feel it just brushing against her sweet spot and When Janet switched it to vibrate her body contorted as she screamed her pleasure at the fireworks within.

The fireworks became more intense as Janet sucked on Kays hardened nipples, by the time Janet had finished Kay was physically drained and felt unable to move as Janet removed the dildo and licking it clean kissed her on the lips.

Paralysed with pleasure Kay was shocked to hear a knock on the door. 'Who's that?' she asked breathlessly.

'Oh that's just room service bringing up lunch, I hope Ceaser salad is OK?' Said Janet heading to the door slipping into a white cotton robe. Kay now knew her timing was correct and her friend had this all planned out, deep down she was happy as she was unsure what was going to happen when she arrived.

Kay just mustered enough energy to pull the quilt over her naked body as a handsome young waiter carried the food in, he took a sneaky look at the two women and probably guessed what had been going on before leaving the room.

'He was quite a handsome guy' Said Janet.

'Bit to young for me, I like more mature guys. Anyway he's probably now heading of for a wank, I think he knows what we've been up to'

They both laughed as they tucked into there well deserved lunch.

Sitting naked eating lunch seemed like the most natural thing in the world to Kay, she had never had lunch naked with anyone before. As they ate their lunch the two of them admired each others bodies. Kay could feel her nipples getting hard under Janets gaze and the dampness between her legs told her she had to have her again after lunch.

Janet obviously felt the same as very soon she was playing footsie under the table, Kay smiled at her as she slowly teased her foot up her calf, parting her legs slightly Kay invited Janets foot to go higher, Kay gasped as her friends big toe teased along her moist pussy lips. Niether of them said a word just staring into each others eyes.

As the toe teased her Kay got wetter and more turned on then suddenly Janet pushed what felt like her whole foot into Kay and began to slowly fuck her.

Leaning back on the chair and opening her legs wide to give her friend better access Kay began to rub hard on her clit. It wasn't long before Kay tensed up cumming all over the leather dining chair.

'You really are a naughty girl' said Janet as she watched her friend recover 'Why don't you phone Tom and say you're staying over tonight, there's a really great pub in town I'd love to take you to'

A quick phone call and everything was sorted, Tom didn't mind Kay staying another night he would see what was available at 'The meat market' and have some fun.

'Why didn't you tell him what you got up to last night?' asked Janet.

'I'd rather tell him face to face, see the look on his face when he knows I've had sex with another woman. He used to suggest it a lot and wanted to watch. I wish I'd listened to him years ago' smiled Kay.

During the afternoon the girls headed of into town to find something suitable to wear this evening.

Sharing a changing room the two of them took every opportunity to touch each others bodies, having deliberately left the curtain partially open they knew they were teasing the boyfriends and husband all dutifully waiting for their other halves.

Back at the hotel the two of them showered separately and dressed for their night out.

Both wearing short skirts, hold ups and blouses a size to small so the buttons were straining ready to pop, they both looked sexy with a hint of dirty.

The cab driver did a double take as they climbed into the back blatantly flashing their panties.

'The Dove and Duck please' Said Janet, The cabbie just smiled as he started on the short journey to town.

Realising he was checking them out every time he stopped at traffic lights Janet gently began to caress Kays thigh, Kay didn't object but all to soon they pulled up outside the pub.

Janet handed over £10 'keep the change' The driver got another flash of panties as the got out of the car and checked out their sexy arses as they wiggled towards the entrance.

'WOW some hot guys in here' was the first thing Kay said.

Laughing Janet whispered in her ear 'I think you'll find that most of the guys in here love cock as much as you do'

It dawned on Kay that this was a LGBT venue and a hand written sign above the bar confirmed it 'WE ARE A STRAIGHT FRIENDLY VENUE'

Taking her by the hand Janet lead Kay through the bar towards the back, Kay felt a bit out of place as most of the clientele seemed to be in their early twenties.

Finding two of her friends sat at a table Janet introduced Kay to Roxy and Domi they were both in their early thirties and Kay was shocked when they both greeted her with a passionate kiss on the lips. Janet got a round of drinks as Kay was given the third degree by the other two.

'Don't let these two bother you' said Janet 'They are nosey bitches but they are filthy in the bedroom' Janet watched Kays reaction to the second part of her sentence. Kay just gave a nervous smile as her brain began to wonder about the possible outcomes for this evening.

A few drinks later and the four of them were chatting, laughing and dancing as if they had all been friends for years.

One thing Kay did notice were Roxy and Domi were very touchy feely towards her and the more they did it the more aroused she was getting.

Several hours and a lot of drinks later all four of them staggered into Janets hotel room, Roxy collapsed onto the bed, her skirt riding up, her bare bottom showing that she had gone commando this evening. Kay gently laid a blanket over her.

'So much for two pairs now we'll have to have a threesome' said Domi making her intentions known 'Lets play Queen of hearts' Janet agreed it would be fun and Kay had no idea what they were talking about and was to d*unk to care.

As Janet fetched some playing cards as Domi explained the rules, as she finished Roxy lifted her head of the bed 'I'm in' she slurred as she staggered over to join the fun.

Janet removed four cards from the pack showing them to the group. Ace, Two, jack and Queen of hearts, mixing them up she dealt one card each.

The cards were all turned over at the same time, Having the queen Kay knew the others were to please her. Domi smiled as she had the jack which meant she got to wear the strap on,

Taking of her clothes Kay headed to the bed 'The Queen would like a massage' she said as she lay face down on the bed.

As Domi slipped into her strap on Janet and Roxy began a slow sensual massage. Although this was Kays first experience of Q of H she relished her role and the attention she was getting.

'What would her majesty like me to do with this?' asked Domi, her long latex cock inches from Kays face.

'One should go and get Roxy and fuck her in front of me until she cums and then let me taste her juices from ones cock' said Kay trying to sound regal.

In no time at all Roxy was on all four before the Queen as Domi fucked her hard, Janet continued with the massage and while the Queen was distracted she took the opportunity to tease her wet pussy.

Kay seemed oblivious to her pussy being fingered as she watch Roxy being fucked, in no time at all thrashing back and forth as she came hard on Domi's cock. The cock was presented to the Queen which she licked clean savouring the taste.

'The Queen is ready for her coronation' declared Janet as she removed her fingers from Kays no extremely wet pussy.

The coronation was a simple ceremony, Domi laid on the bed as the other two Assisted the Queen to lower herself onto the hard cock, Once it was fully embedded Janet began to lick Kays clit and Roxy stood above the queen offering her pussy.

The Queen feasted on Roxy's lips as the other pleased her below, orgasm after orgasm rocked through the Queens body over the next couple of hours and by the time her servants had finished with her she was absolutely exhausted.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That has to be the horniest post I have ever read, thank you

By *herbert fountainWoman  over a year ago

Hanley

Note to self....do not read Sid's stories at work!!

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

I'm book marking this to read later as need to get on. Would like you to finish the other one off though.

Love it

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

I've just read this while waiting to be loaded. I had to pull my curtains and empty my balls. The best wank I've had for a while.

By *aughtyLittleMissWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

About a third of the way through now my cock getting tighter in my jeans all the way so far........think I'll wear some looser fitting ones befor I read the rest

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

Look forward to reading later

Ipswich

Bump

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Is there more to come?

Omg yeeessss

Wow. Amazing

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

[Removed by poster at 03/08/18 10:59:11]

Colchester

"Note to self....do not read Sid's stories at work!!"

Or on holiday by the hotel pool!!!

Colchester

That has to be one of the best yet. Thank you for you yarn weaving!!

"Note to self....do not read Sid's stories at work!!

Or on holiday by the hotel pool!!! "

I would say that's a perfect place to read it

By *ayWaddMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

Jesus

Ipswich

Bumped for a playmate

By *ung-RobMan  over a year ago

North London

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Great story, well written and kept me on the edge. God I’m horny now!

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

Worth a read I’m guessing I’ll make time

Great story, lucky Kay.

By *ohn32991Man  over a year ago

LEEK

Very well written, good grammar( sorry I'm a grammar nerd) held me captivated and horny.

By *abcouple1Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *cupxxxWoman  over a year ago

Gorey

Thst That has to be the best, hottest story I have ever read here. WOW

By *6969Man  over a year ago

lincoln

By *ifunlover69Man  over a year ago

Exeter

Excellent! Thank you.

By *ehtaelMan  over a year ago

stratford upon avon

Great story and very well written. Is it to continue??

By *na and HubbyCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

By *edFire83Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

As a massive erotica fan I have got to say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and made myself cum twice whilst doing it. I will definitely keeping an eye out for your stories. Thanks.

» Add a new message to this topic