FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Creampie cleaning husbands

Creampie cleaning husbands

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *istressdandsubt OP   Couple  over a year ago

caterham

After along time and with a trusted friend, we did the whole cleanup thing, now when we play with this certain friend my wife ezpects me to clean her all the time.

I know a lot of guys want to do this, but what i would like to know is do the women do this for their guys or do they actualy like it when their husbands partners clean them up

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onyt3030Man  over a year ago

putney

"After along time and with a trusted friend, we did the whole cleanup thing, now when we play with this certain friend my wife ezpects me to clean her all the time.

I know a lot of guys want to do this, but what i would like to know is do the women do this for their guys or do they actualy like it when their husbands partners clean them up "

Love to help provide something for your hubby to clean up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not sure to be honest mate, but you are one lucky fella

By *ames and RuthCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

My wife loves it

Will do

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

she is tender and tingling still from having a guy fuck her and having the feeling of another man ejaculating into her has got her so turned on, and then to have someone her husband licking her tender clit is an awesome feeling, is it the fact he is licking her lovers cum or just he is licking her clit and bringing her of again, many husband love to lick and clean there wife after she has unprotected sex, many wives love the feeling of another man filling her with his cum, this is why when a wife cheats on her husband , it is usally without the use of condoms

"she is tender and tingling still from having a guy fuck her and having the feeling of another man ejaculating into her has got her so turned on, and then to have someone her husband licking her tender clit is an awesome feeling, is it the fact he is licking her lovers cum or just he is licking her clit and bringing her of again, many husband love to lick and clean there wife after she has unprotected sex, many wives love the feeling of another man filling her with his cum, this is why when a wife cheats on her husband , it is usally without the use of condoms"

Cant saying better!

By *uckypups1000Couple  over a year ago

peterborough

Delicious love to chat about this

By *ikeSWMan  over a year ago

Truro

"she is tender and tingling still from having a guy fuck her and having the feeling of another man ejaculating into her has got her so turned on, and then to have someone her husband licking her tender clit is an awesome feeling, is it the fact he is licking her lovers cum or just he is licking her clit and bringing her of again, many husband love to lick and clean there wife after she has unprotected sex, many wives love the feeling of another man filling her with his cum, this is why when a wife cheats on her husband , it is usally without the use of condoms

Cant saying better!"

Perfect

By *dnortheastTV/TS  over a year ago

darlington

Love it

I love watching men cum on Mrs S but haven't cleaned her up yet....it's on the bucket list though mmmmm

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"I love watching men cum on Mrs S but haven't cleaned her up yet....it's on the bucket list though mmmmm"
sure you hot pair get lots of offers very hot xxx

By *dnortheastTV/TS  over a year ago

darlington

"I love watching men cum on Mrs S but haven't cleaned her up yet....it's on the bucket list though mmmmm"

I’ve love to clean up a pussy after a bull has cuminside her. If you are in London and want me to clean it let me know

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Same here would love to clean up.

If your on the South coast and looking for something to clean up let me know.

» Add a new message to this topic