FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Naughtiest or filthiest

Naughtiest or filthiest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We want to kbow what your naughtiest or filthiest meet has been.

Maybe its not a meet and with someone u know

Tell us all the details xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fucking my girlfriend at the time sister ??

By *p4anything92Man  over a year ago

newquay

Used to meet up with a girl about 5 miles from truro, we would litterly drive up the road (old country lane)just get in the back seat and fuck! Plenty or people drove past but that never stopped us, was good fun knowing we maybe caught :D . Shame, I havnt seen her for about 2 years now

Fucking girlfriend and sister?

"Used to meet up with a girl about 5 miles from truro, we would litterly drive up the road (old country lane)just get in the back seat and fuck! Plenty or people drove past but that never stopped us, was good fun knowing we maybe caught :D . Shame, I havnt seen her for about 2 years now "

Nothung better than a quicky x

"Fucking girlfriend and sister? "

Not at the same time.. once both in the same day tho.!

Got chatting to a girl on a coach on the way back from London ended up fucking her in the back,and passengers rubbing us and touching us and a few come over us, she got off in Bridgend if this was you contact me I lost your no x

newquay

[Removed by poster at 16/09/17 14:35:15]

newquay

Ahh it was never a quick one! We would be there for a good couple Houers :D

By *lasgowman101Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Had a thing with a woman who had a 17 y.o daughter who lived with her. They acted more like sisters and the daughter got her mum to ask if I'd fuck her. She said she didn't mind so I did. I sometimes stayed and had to devide my time between them. It ended as the daughter wanted me to get her pregnant. Would have just been too weird and complicated if she'd had a baby

"Had a thing with a woman who had a 17 y.o daughter who lived with her. They acted more like sisters and the daughter got her mum to ask if I'd fuck her. She said she didn't mind so I did. I sometimes stayed and had to devide my time between them. It ended as the daughter wanted me to get her pregnant. Would have just been too weird and complicated if she'd had a baby "

Fuck yeah! Living he dream!

loads :P neaxt one is to tie my sub in wood and get a dom couple to help. then some vwe guys to use her rough with me.

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Probably my first meet with a young BBW. Met at her place, had her in bed within half an hour of arriving and during a particularly naughty session (using all holes) she willingly introduced me to the delights of 'arse to mouth' fun

Definitely the first time I ever had a girl do that for me

Met up with 2 guys from fab, who took me and my Wife Frankie to our first swingers club. There they spitroasted her in front of me, and we made her airtight in the jacuzzi. Later we went back to the hotel and they DVP'd her, and fucked her silly whilst i watched. They've had a few times since thenm and both enjoy DPing her whilst sending me photos.

All good fun!!

Sounds very hot guys xx and girls x

Went to public toilets in Bloxwich. I entered the middle cubicle and got changed into stockings and suspenders. Then when I heard someone come into the toilets I unlocked my door. Soon I could see the shadow of a guy stood just outside and an eye appeared at the spy hole drilled in the door. I stood up and started wanking my cock. Suddenly the door pushed open and an old guy was wanking his massive cock. I got down on my knees and started to stroke it pulling him closer to my face. Then as I started to suck him off I noticed another guy younger this time stood alongside him. No facing two hard cocks I sucked and wanked them both til they shot their hot sticky loads over my face and lips.

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

"Met up with 2 guys from fab, who took me and my Wife Frankie to our first swingers club. There they spitroasted her in front of me, and we made her airtight in the jacuzzi. Later we went back to the hotel and they DVP'd her, and fucked her silly whilst i watched. They've had a few times since thenm and both enjoy DPing her whilst sending me photos.

All good fun!! "

Air tight or water tight lol

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Fucked identical twins. Few years apart but yes it happened still fucking one of them occasionally and I've introduced her to the scene

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I was dogging one night when this men came up to me and said I see you like watching my wife having a wee we both love it would you like to come to our home,so I said I would love to he rang me about two weeks later and told me which junction to meet on the motorway then he took me to his house we’re his really nice looking wife was waiting for us we had a talk and played with her then she on both of us if was such a turn because she was so good looking this lasted for about ten months when he would ring and I would go round and give her a good fucking and I even on her a couple of times while he filmed but I never got a copy,but lost touch with them but it was good while it lasted this was pre fab.

"We want to kbow what your naughtiest or filthiest meet has been.

Maybe its not a meet and with someone u know

Tell us all the details xx"

the first time I watched my wife have anal with a huge cock , the sounds alone were incredible

» Add a new message to this topic