FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my fantasy

my fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *argaryen stark OP   Couple  over a year ago

pinxton

so this is my fantasy ..... I would like for my wife to take a regular lover and for one night him and about five of his mates to come round for a poker night . she would be dressed to the nines and looking very sexy as she served them all food and drinks . I would be told that all I can do is watch as they start to touch her as she serves them . a little grope here and there building the sexual tension until eventually she is naked and they all fuck her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aturisteve69Man  over a year ago

Frodsham

Count me in please?!

By *3xyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

swingers town

Love to do that with my wife!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pakistani is she game for it as well.??

Stark how many have applied already.??

"so this is my fantasy ..... I would like for my wife to take a regular lover and for one night him and about five of his mates to come round for a poker night . she would be dressed to the nines and looking very sexy as she served them all food and drinks . I would be told that all I can do is watch as they start to touch her as she serves them . a little grope here and there building the sexual tension until eventually she is naked and they all fuck her."
ditto

By *3xyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

swingers town

"Pakistani is she game for it as well.??"

every few months she does like a few blokes at once.

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Any couples or single ladies in or around Birmingham interested in this. I could help arrange it for you xx

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

"so this is my fantasy ..... I would like for my wife to take a regular lover and for one night him and about five of his mates to come round for a poker night . she would be dressed to the nines and looking very sexy as she served them all food and drinks . I would be told that all I can do is watch as they start to touch her as she serves them . a little grope here and there building the sexual tension until eventually she is naked and they all fuck her."

Mine is to be made to lie on my back by a mature woman. She stands over me, her pussy and/or bum having obviously been well used with cum dripping out. She lowers herself onto my face telling me to lick her hole(s) clean. Hopefully my licking will make her cum again and squirt all over me.

To finish she'll piss over me making me drink her piss.

Ild make a good cleaner.....

» Add a new message to this topic