FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Cleaning Lady Part 3

The Cleaning Lady Part 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *owie144 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

halesowen

Lucy, went to the dresser and took a pot from it, she opened up the pot and pushed her fingers inside, Denise this might sting, her hand now placed on my stinging bottom, began to rub the gooey soloution onto my rear, Ouch, it did indeed sting, the pain was searing right through my body, I am sorry Lucy said still applying more cream to my bottom. You will have to be more careful in future Ros is becoming very unstable, she has even hurt me, can you get yourself up and I will see about making you more presentable before Ros comes back.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *parks133Man  over a year ago

luton

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmmmmm

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Ouch

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

halesowen

I had to stand by the dressing table, I was severly brused and sore, the cream on my bittom stung like hell. Lucy picked a tissue from the box on the dresser, slightly wetting it in her mouth she cleaned up my eyes and cheeks. You must stop crying Denise she said as she busyed herself on my face, I must get you looking someting like or she may punish you again. No Lucy please dont let Ros, do that to me again. Then be still and let me finish Denise. I just stood still and let Lucy continue her work. After a short while Lucy brushed my hair, so that it went into soft flowing folds around my head, better she said, then used a lipstick on my lips, a soft shade of pink. She then put some eyeshaddow on my eyelids. Lucy turned my face towards the dressing table mirror, you look pretty Denise, I gazed into the mirror, Lucy had done an excelent job on me. Now a change of nightdress I think Lucy said as she rummaged through the wardrobe, she chose just a plain pink nylon knee length nightdress, frills around the hem, pulling the babydoll from my body she sliped the neck over my head and let if fall into place.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fleetwood

Mmm more dark fun ??

By *eighbiMan  over a year ago

Leigh

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Glad to see thus continue

By *ymrocruMan  over a year ago

penygroes

Keep going.

halesowen

Denise thats better, you look more female again, now listen, you must do anything either Ros or myself asks, please dont make her angry, she might make me punish you, I donot want to have to do that. You will be well looked after, you will have nice sexy female clothes to wear, in return you must offer the both of us your obedeance. I went to speak but Lucy told me not to talk unless I was told to, she took hold of my head and kissed me full on the lips, her tongue parted my teeth and she pushed it inside, it felt as if she was trying to force all of her inside me, I responded by opening up to accept her probing, I felt my cock twitching, I did not beleive I was getting hard, I was still in pain from the thrashing Ros had just given me. Lucy feeling my cock pushing into her groin, lowered her hand and started to rub it through my nightdress, she broke our embrace, down on your kneese Denise lick my cunt now, without hesitation, I dropped to my kneese and pushed my head into her moist, pussy I greadly started to eat her sweet pussy.

Fleetwood

halesowen

I put my hands behind Lucys bare bottom, her skin felt soft and smooth as I kneeded her cheeks, my tongue was imersed in her wet pussy, I licked and sucked on each fold of her neat flaps, my nose rubbing against her now protruding clitty, Yes, Yes, lick that Denise, Lucys hands grasped my head forcing me harder against her clitty button. I gently grasped her button with my teeth, and lightly bit on it Lucy pulled my hair as she screamed out in orgasm, her jucies once again flowed from her sweet pussy, moving my face, so not to ruin my make up I collected drops of her fluid on my fingers, licking it off with my tongue. Lucy was still shurdering when Ros walked back into the bedroom.

By *iona38ddTV/TS  over a year ago

north east fife

Fleetwood

halesowen

I see you have made use of our useless slave, Yes mommy I have, she has been a very good Lucy repiled. I need a good fucking, do you think she is up to it Lucy, oh yes definatly mommy, she is came the reply. Ros lay on the bed, Lucy dropped to the floor and took my cock in her mouth, I was extactic, my cock being sucked by the beautiful Lucy, Ros was on her back fingering her pussy. Lucy removed my cock from her mouth, taking hold of my hard cock, she led me to the bed, lick mommy like you have just done to your little mistress, I moved forward to the edge of the bed, I moved inbetween Ros thighs and started to lick her pussy. I took Ros dangling flap in my mouth, rolling my tongue over it as I sucked on it, moving to the other I did the same to it, this time pushing my nose upwards so it brushed against Ros clit. Ros responded by rubbing her fingers in a circular movement around it. She began to moan Yes thats it Denise, Yes, we kept this up for a few minutes, Ros then said FUCK ME DENISE, FUCK ME HARD. Lucy pulled me from her pussy grabbed hold of my cock and guided it towards Ros waiting pussy, I entered Ros in 1 swift movement, ohhhh, she shouted as I plunged my cock right inside her, I rested a couple of seconds, then pussed back hard inside her. Ros again shouted with a deep breath I started to pound her pussy hard and fast. Lucy was standing the side of the bed, I noticed her teasing her nipples with her hands as she egged me on. THATS IT OUR PRETTY MAID, GIVE IT TO MOTHER, SHE WANTS TO BE FUCKED HARD AND FAST. The sweat dripped from my forehead as I pounded, I keep going, I wanted to spunk, but nothing would come out, my hardness was not subsiding. More Ros shouted, faster urged Lucy. I increased my speed once again, Lucy pushed a tit to my mouth, I sucked on it, Ros screamed I am cumming, I am cumming, Lucy pushed her tit harder afainst my mouth as Ros grasped my back her nails digging into my flesh as she orgasmed.

Fleetwood

More

bradford

More soon please

Loving this story.

halesowen

Ros held me tight and pulled me close to her and kissed me tenderly, I opened my mouth to receive her tongue. She pushed it in and licked around the inside of my mouth. My cock was still hard and I could feel it twitching in the space between Ros body and mine. Ros told me to let her sit up, she looked down to see my cock hard and glistining with her jucies , do you need fucking my daughter, Yes please mommy, I could do with feeling her hard cock inside my cunt. Get on the bed Lucy, on all fours, I want to see him fuck your cunt backwards. Ros moved over to one side of the bed, beconing Lucy to get up along side of her, Ros turned herself round, so that her head was now in line with Lucys pert arse, pushing her fingers inside my sweet Lucys juicy wet pussy. Get up behind her Ros said, I did as I was told, my cock was now just inches away from Lucy, Ros guided me to her entrance, shes wet enough, get that hard cock stuck right inside of my darling daughter. I pushed in she felt nice and tight in the doggy posistion, I withdrew slightly, Ros pushed my arse cheeks so I went right in balls deep, Lucy gasped, she shouted now pump me I want it hard and fast Lucy commanded. I started pumping in and out, in and out, fast hard strokes, I held on to her waist and increased my tempo, Yes thats it my little maid Lucy kept shouting, Ros was also urging me on. Ros hand silpped under Lucys tummy and moved up to her pert breast, she started to massage it, Lucy moaned, nice mommy I like that, I was still pounding in and out of Lucy, Ros got up from her posisition, moving up she wispered in my ear, are you close to cumming my slave maid, I think that I am close mistress, goood she replied, Lucy Denise is near to cumming, are you, yes mother a few more strokes should do. Ros got of the bed and got a glass from the dresser. Now when Lucy orgasams, I want you to pull away, then I want your spunk in this glass. Do you understand what your mistress is saying, I dont want you to cum inside her, I continued pumping, Im cumming mommy, ohhhh yess, yesss fucking hell as she closed her cunt tighter around my cock, pull out now Lucy shouted, I want to milk you till you come, I stood at the edge of the bed, Lucy recovering her composure, took hold of my cock and started wanking it, I felt another set of hands around my balls, Ros had moved behind me and was squezing my tight bollocks, I closed my eyes my cock was starting to hurt, I am going to spunk I shouted, Lucy pulled my cock downwards, Ros placed the glass over the end of my cock, just as it exploded jets of spunk into it.

Newcastle upon Tyne

What's coming next ha??

Fleetwood

God this story is so hot my pussys nice and wet now too

halesowen

Denise is so glad you are enjoying her story, there will be more to follow soon.

Xxxxxx

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Loving this

penygroes

Fuck I'm hard reading this. Mmmm

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

Hard.....Damn!!!!.....Yet again

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

wow wow wow more xxxx

bradford

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

halesowen

There was several more lots of spunk stream from my cock, looking at the glass, it seamed like 1/2 inch covered the bottom. Ros held the glass to my face, your a good girl Denise, thats a nice amount of cum you have produced, she grabbed my now soft cock and pulled me to the bed. Ros gave Lucy the glass to hold as she lay back down on the bed, cover my tits in her cum Lucy she said. Lucy used her finger to smear the spunk all over both of Ros tits, Denise I bet you know what your going to have to do? Dont you, yes mistress I replied as I mounted the bed, I lifted one leg over Ros body and started to lick the cold spunk from Ros tits, first the left one, then the right, I pushed the tits apart so I could clean down the middle. Have you finished Denise, Ros asked, I lifted my face from her tits and said no mistress I still have to clean underneath each one, I lowered my face back to her body, lifting one tit I licked it clean then did the same to the other. Ros told Lucy to inspect my work, is it all cleaned properly? Yes Lucy replied, Denise has done a good job. Ros smiled at me and said thank you Denise, now go get into your bed, you have a busy day ahead of you tomorrow.

Fleetwood

bradford

horsham

I am loving this story and can't wait for the next part to be written

halesowen

I walked to the bed at the foot of the room, exhusted I fell onto it and driffted off. It did not feel as if I had been asleep very long, I felt hands roaming over my body, these found my cock, I opened my eyes to see Lucy, she lifted the sheets and slid in next to me. I want to fuck you she wispered in my ear, now turn over and I will get you ready, please Lucy, what will Ros say, I hoped that this would put her off, my cock hurt, my bottom was still stinging from the beating Ros had done to me earlier. Lucy grabbed hold of my chin and squeased it with her fingers, extreamy hard, DO IT DENISE, you dont want to be beaten again do you! Reluctantly I turned over on my front, Lucy wispered good girl Denise. I felt her hands rub over my sore bottom, then a cold feeling as she smeared a wet substance over my arsehole, Lucy pushed in one of her fingers, then quickly folowed by two more, she pushed them in then withdrew them, then back in again. Lucy removed her fingers, she then put her face by mine, are you ready, Lucy said, her face smileing, she then put a very large vibrator, in her mouth, you should be able to take this Denise, I will make it wet for you. Lucy moved behind me, I felt her get on the bed, her thighs, were now right behind mine, I felt her hot breath on my back, sudenly I felt it, she had shoven the vibrator right up inside me. Lucy pulled it out, then shoved it up me again, she was now right up against my bottom, I could feel the hotness of her skin, resting against mine. Lucy built up a rythem, she continued to grind her body against mine pushing the vibrator in, then as she pulled back, my bottom pushed it out a bit, Lucy grabbed hold of my waist and kept pumping against me, Lucys hair rubbed on my back, and bottom, sometimes I felt the weight of her tits as they slapped my back, I felt Lucy grasp me harder, her breathing began to be shallow, I felt her body tence, Fuck YES, YES, YES, Lucy pulled back, the vibrator shot out of my arse, Thank You Denise, I needed that, now be a good little maid and go to the bathroom, your mistress awaits you there. I felt totaly used, no other words could describe how I was feeling, getting of the bed I pulled my nightdress down and left the bedroom, heading for downstairs and what awaited me.

Newcastle upon Tyne

She's a naughty one!!

horsham

wakefield

waiting xx

Mmmm Mmmm more please x

Fleetwood

Good girl Denise ......it makes me so horny

penygroes

Love this.

halesowen

I trudged down the stairs, I went through to the kitchen, Ros was sitting at the table drinking a cup of tea, I have run your bath Denise, get yourself in and have a nice relaxing bath, I will have your clothes ready for you when you have finished. I went inside the bathroom, removing my nightdress I stepped into the bath, the water was nice and warm, just right I thaught to myself, I lowered my body into the water, as soon as my bottom hit the water, I jumped up, wow did it sting, I took hold of the flanel and plunged it into the water, using the soap I started to wash in a standing posision. I made sure that I was completly clean, I pulled the foreskin of my cock back as far as I could, cleaning the bellend. I removed myself from the bath, taking the towel I dryed myself. I used the creams on my body, I wanted to smell as nice as I could. I returned to the kitchen, both Lucy and Ros was waiting for me, Ros pointed to the clothes on the kitchen table, now quickly dress yourself Denise, the dinner is also on the table, get it prepared and get the meat into the oven, then join me and Lucy in the lounge. Picking up the underwear, I looked at it in dismay, just plian white cotton bra and breifs, white knee length socks, white slippers, a plain cotton gingham dress, with a white pinafore, I dressed, then busyed myself getting the dinner on.

Fleetwood

halesowen

Lucy came into the kitchen, how are you getting in with the dinner? Yes its going well, Ros needs a drink, theres wine in the fridge, be a good girl and bring it in, oh dont forget the glasses, I got the wine and glasses, placed them on a tray and took it to the lounge, I placed the tray on the coffee table, pouring both the ladies a drink, Ros patted my bottom as I passed her drink, how much longer Denise, I have just got to put the vegatables in water then I have finished, I replied. Good girl, hurry back its time to open our presents, looking over at the splended christmass tree I noticed an amazing aray of presents under it. Back to the kitchin to finish off the dinner then Denise, then we can have some fun unwrapping or gifts

Fleetwood

halesowen

Rushing the last of the dinner into saucepans, I went back to the lounge, have you got yourself a glass Lucy shouted, turning back into the kitchen I got myself a glass and went into the lounge. Pour us all a glass Denise, Lucy said passing me hers and Ros empty ones. I gave the ladies theirs and took a nice swig of mine, oh it did taste good, Ros told me to get some gifts from under the tree, I passed several to her. Lucy this one is yours, it was a small box, Lucy took no time in unwraping her gift, inside was the most fantastic looking bright pink French knickers, loads of lace around each leg hole, a matching bra was also inside, they are silk Ros said as Lucy got up and kissed her on the cheeks, oh thank you mommy, they are beautiful. Ros opened a present from beside her, this was a larger box, from inside Ros pulled a leather coat, a 3/4 length one, she got up and put it on, very nice Lucy I realy like this, it will go well with some sexy lingerie underneath it. Lucy went to the chair where the presents were, she picked up a long thin box and passed it to me, mommy has brought this for you Denise, here sit down and open it, I sat, my bottom was still stinging, but I thaught better of saying anything, I slowly took the wrapping paper from the box, pulling the top open I looked inside, my face must have given me away, I could feel it burning red, A long woodden caine was inside, Ros said, come on Denise lets see what you have. I pulled the caine from the box, its a propper old fashoned school caine, come bring it to me.

wakefield

Mmmmmm xxxxxxx perfect

bradford

Ok so now I'm not reading on.

Fleetwood

halesowen

I walked over to Ros, handing her the cane, Ros took it from me, she bent the cane, it was that flexable, that it bent almost in half, she practiced several strokes un the air, look at this Denise, this is your new punishmwnt tool, I hope that it will never be used but, it will hang here on the wall, if you disobey either Lucy or myself, you will be asked to remove it from the wall, bring it to us and ask politely to be thhrashed with it, DO YOU UNDERSTAND, WELL DO YOU. I was stood there frozen to the spot, Yes mistress your slave maid understands, she thanks you for being so kind to her.

Newcastle upon Tyne

Brings back childhood memories plus tears to the eyes .

Love to hear more!

Fleetwood

halesowen

Ros face was a picture, she was so surprised that I had thanked her. Lucy asked Ros if she could put on her new lingerie, Of course you can Lucy my daughter, Lucy removed her nightie, help her Denise, with trembling fingers I picked the bra from its box, the delicate silk was so soft, the white lace was also soft, the was on the side panels and outside of the straps of the bra, I held out the straps, Lucy inserted her hands inside each strap, I pulled the straps over her shoulders, the cups rested just below Lucy's tits, she inserted each boob into the cups, as I fastened the single hook and eye fastener behind her back. I went round to the front of Lucy, she looked stunning in her new bra, I just admired the way she looked, I picked up the French knickers and held them open, Lucy placed her feet one by one inside the waistband of the knickers, I was now bending over my face directly in line with her pussy, I could smell her sweetness, I quickly pulled her knickers up to her waist, the silky material, dropped by her sides in soft folds, shimmering in the light. Ros came over and looked at Lucy, they suit you darling daughter, you had better watch I can see Denise looking at them, you know you are both the same size, Lucy laughed, well I'm sure she wont touch them unless she has been told to mother. Ros agreed, Yes I think she knows better!

horsham

Fleetwood

bradford

Loving it . More please

halesowen

With Lucy standing there in her new lingerie, Ros by her side, my cock began to stir in my white cotton knickers, I tried to get it to stand up straight at the front of them, so the ladies wouldent notice, I adjusted myself, but eagle eyes Ros spotted me. So its not just Lucys body that arouses you Denise, its the lingerie is it not. Yes mistress, you know how much your sissy maid loves all things feminim, I do Ros replied, as sh put her hand up my dress to feel my hardness, just time to relieve that before we finish opening the presents, Lucy, Denise needs milking, Lucy quickly had her hands under my dress and with one swift movement grabbed hold if the waistband of my knickers and pulled them to the floor, with my knickers now around my ankles, Ros lifted the front of my dress. Lucy took hold of my hard cock and wanked it friously, my jaw dropped, sliava, drizzled from my mouth, as Lucy continued to wank me off, Ros dropping my dress moved aside, she took my wine glass from the table, and placed it in front of my cock, Lucy franticly rubbed my cock up and down, sometimes the foreskin went that far back that it hurt, I was near. Little mistress, your maid would like to cum now if it pleases her. Lucy bent my cock down so it was inside the rim of my wine glass. Shoot it now my sissy Lucy shouted, just as her last word had left her lip, I shoot my spunk into the glass, this congealed into thick white globs in the remander of my wine. Ros lifted the glass to my lips, drink it down my sissy, your fluid can not be waisted. I opened my lips and tipped the contents of the glass into my mouth, swallowing evey drop.

Fleetwood

port talbot

Getting really kinky now

Rugeley

bradford

halesowen

Come on girls, lets get the rest of these presents open, Ros opened another, purfume this time, Lucy opened another, a nice little black dress, I was jelious, if looked fantastic as Lucy held it against her body, Ros told me to unzip it and help Lucy into it, wow it looked even better on, give us a twirl, Ros asked, Lucy twirled around several times, fuck it looked even better on, I wished it was me wearing it. Another couple for Ros, underwear and bath stuff, then 1 for me, I undid it inside the parcel was a new maids dress this was black and red satin, realy slutty, with crisp white lace around the collar and the short sleves. Another 1 for me contained knickers and stockings. Last one for Lucy, this was a small box, inside was a new type of vibrator, Hitatci, wand was printed on the side, Ros said thats for later on, we should have some fun with it. Now Denise our lunch should be almost ready, get yourself busy in the kitchen, both Lucy and myself are getting hungry.

Newcastle upon Tyne

'Izzy whizzy lets get busy!'

Nothing better than some wand fun!

Fleetwood

halesowen

I went to the kitchen, the leg of pork was doing nicly, the roast potatoes and vegtables were done as well, I turned the gas up on high to crackle the pork skin, the boiled stuff was not far off done so turned them down, my preprepared apples had swewed down,I added a small amount of apple juice to them and mixed them up to form a nice sauce. I used the potatoe water for the base of my gravy, just needed to wait for the pork so I could finish it off. Lucy came into the kitchen, need some help,yes please my little mistress, Denise could do with some, here you had better put on this apron, we dont want to ruin your new dress do we. Lucy said thats very thaughtful of you Denise, is it because you want to get inside it. Oh that was the last thing on my mind I replied, lying through my eye teeth. Lucy slipped the apron over her head and pulled it over her dress. We busided ourselfs finishing off the dinner. We put everything out on trays and I started to carry it all into the lounge, Ros had all the table ready with the extended piece in place. It looked a picture. I offered Ros the carving knife, please will you carve mistress I asked very poilitly. Ros carved the pork, I served the vegatables and roast stuff, I waited for Ros and Lucy to help themselfs to gravy before I sat to do mine. We had an excelent Christmas dinner, and like all other households that day left the clearing up to later on. Ros sat on the large setee, she patted by her side and told me to sit next to her, after I had sat down she told Lucy to sit the other end. Ros complimented me on my legs, she started to rub her hand up my leg towards my thigh, Lucy hasent Denise got nice legs, feel them, Lucys hand started to rub my other leg, she also slipped her hand under my dress and rubbed my cock through my knickers. Yes mommy they are nice, smooth as well, she also has a nice bulge in her knickers. Has she Ros asked, her eyes widening as she did. I must have a feel, Ros hand went up my dress, she also rubbed my cock through my cotton knickers. I bet she wishes she had your knickers on now Lucy, Yes mommy I bet she would. Ros lifted the hem of my dress up and told me to lift my bottom up, this releaced the dress from under me, soon it was around my waist. Ros stood up and used ger both hands to pull my knickers down. My hard erect cock shot upwards as it was released from the confides of my knickers. Look shes ready again, Lucy get her medication ready, she needs to take another dose before we start on her. Lucy got a some pills from a box on the sideboard in the lounge, she gave me 3 pulls I took them and put them in my mouth, Ros gave me her wine glass and told me to swallow them.

This is getting interesting

Fleetwood

halesowen

I swallowed the pills, Lucy sat back beside me her hand straight back on my hard cock. Ros was fondeling my balls with her hand, lift you bottom up a touch Denise Ros told me, as soon as I did her fingers found my anus and she slipped one right up inside it, Lucy meanwhile was wanking my cock in a very slow rythem. I did not know what was giving me the most pleasure, Ros or Lucys fingers. Lucy asked Ros if we could rearrange ourselfs on the settee, good idea Lucy what have you in mind. Well mommy you sit here where I am, Denise will get on her kneese and place her head in your lap, I will have her from behind. We all changed places, Ros took the opertuanty to remove her kickers whilst stood up, so my face was now burried in her soft moist pussy

halesowen

I eagerly licked on Ros pussy lips, she squirmed about under my head. Ros lifted her bottom, I managed to push a cushion underneath her lifting her pussy slightly higher alowing my tongue and lips easier access to her inner lips and clitty button. Lucy meanwhile was fingering my arse with increasing speed and preasure, my tits with there aroused nipples were rubbing on Ros tits I could feel her nipples hardening inside the confides of her bra. My cock was pulsating in rythem with Lucys fingers probing the inside of my arse. I took Ros clitty button inside my mouth slightly biteing on it whilst roling my tongue over the tip of it, this sent a jet of her cum shooting out of her soaking wet pussy covering my nose and face, her hands clasped me firm around my head pulling me closer inside her pussy. Lucy removed her fingers from my arse, moveing around so she could play with my cock as it rubbed against Ros body. Mommy if you have finished can I take your place, I need her tongue in me now.

Hmmmmmm

Fleetwood

bradford

Pleeeze mistress

halesowen

Ros and Lucy quickly swopped places, as soon as Lucys bottom hit the cushion on the setee, she grabbed my head and guided it to her pussy, boy was it wet, my tongue darted inside her honey pot. I proceded to lick her moist pussy lips, my nose pressed up against her clitty that rubbed it in time with m licking of her pussy lips. Ros had her hands on my back, she unclasped my bra fasteners so my firm tits rubbed against Lycys new pink silk bra, oh it did feel nice pressed up against my now hardening nipples. Ros pushed one hand underneath our bodys and started playing with both mine and Lucys tits. I could feel Lucys nipples hardening against mine. Ros was now useing her freehand, to push her fingers inside my bum, turning them as to massage my prostate, this sent my face deeper inside Lucys pussy, she reacted by pushing herself harder against it. My hands were now on Lucys hips urgeing her to push harder against me, my cock pulsating against her belly. I could tell Lucy was near to an orgasam as she started pulling my hair, it hurt, but with the pleasue of Lucys moist pussy and Ros fingers inside my arse, I did not mind one bit. With a scream Lucy cum all over my face, at the same time I shot my creamy spunk all over her belly and my tits. I knew what was cumming so as Ros removed her fingers from my arse I set about my task of licking all my seed from Lucys body.

halesowen

I leanded over Lucys body, I noticed that some on my thick spunk was just under Lucys new bra, not wanting for it to touch or worse stain the sexy thing I used my fingers to brush it away from it. Ros was now by my side, I felt a playful slap ftom her hand on my bare bottom, nothing hard just a reminder I think. I licked the fluid from my fingers, Ros licked her lips as I did this, scooping some more in my fingers I offered it to Ros, to my suprise she opened her mouth and licked it from them. I bent over Lucy again and licked the rest of my cum from her body, I pulled apart her belly button and cleaned it out so nothing was left inside. Ros told Lucy to get up, she pulled her close and kissed her. Lucy responded to Ros embrace and I stood and watched as the two women enjoyed each other

Fleetwood

bradford

halesowen

Watching Ros and Lucy fondling each other made me very excited again, my cock stood out in front of me like a small flag pole, they were to engrosed in each other to notice. Looking down at my tits I noticed the nipple area, this was not like it was before, much bigger in diamiter, a shade darker but the actual nipples were thick and stuck out a lot more, I was amazed at their look. I picked up by bra, it was a pleasure to put my tits inside it, my knickers followed, then my maids dress and apron, I left the room with the dirty dinner things, made myself busy with the cleaning up. It must have took me at least an hour to finish the cleaning, I returned to the front room to find Lucy and Ros asleep in the setee

Fleetwood

port talbot

Rugeley

Keep it going

bradford

Leeds

halesowen

I sat on the armchair, my face tranfixed on the two women asleep on the setee, my mind began to wander, how come I had got into this. One miniute I am a student at Uni, now im here dressed as a maid with real tits sticking from my chest, encased in a cotton bra. As I sat I became arroused again, my cock hardening inside my white cotton knickers, my hand now in the lap of my dress, began to rub its hardness. I must stop this I thaught to myself, before either of the women awoke, the last thing I needed was to be punished, I was pretty tired from the cleaning the kitchen, with nice things going on in my mind I drifted off to sleep.

bradford

halesowen

I was woken from my slumbers, to the sound of buzzing, opening my eyes, I focused on the setee, there was Ros on her kneese, with the wand in her hands, Lucy was streched out on the setee, her head over one arm, her legs spread wide open, I could see the wand disapearing between her legs. Ros looked over to me and called for me to join her and Lucy. When at her side I saw where the wand was going,Ros was resting the tip just above Lucys wide open pussy, not quite touching the clitty, but judging by the expresions on Lucys face it was close enough to realy excite her. Ros put her free hand under my dress and carresed the front of my knickers, my cock did not need any incrougement, it straightened as it hardened under the restraint of my knickers. Ros hand moved under my ball sacks, these had tightened as they witdrew inside my warm body. Oh nice Denise, I hope they have recovered from your efforts after lunch. Yes mistress they do feel full I replied. Lucy looked over to us, mommy is Denise ready and hard, yes my princess, was Ros reply. Ros pulled her hand from under my dress, get stripped of Denise, looks like your little mistress needs servicing, I removed my clothes, placing them on the armchair. Ros stopped the wand and Lucy got up from the setee. Lucys pulled Ros to her feet and kissed her pasionatly on the lips, Lucy pushed me onto the setee, sit down facing forwards, I did as she asked. Ros put her fingers inside Lucys pussy, Your very wet she said, Lucy turned herself around so she had her back towards me, Ros held my cock firm as Lucy pushed her tight cunt right down on my riged cock, it just slid inside her. Lucy now had my cock fully inside her.

Fleetwood

horsham

bradford

More please

halesowen

Lucy began lifting herself up and down on my hard cock, her hands on my thighs, giving her the leverage needed to maintain her rythem. Ros was now in front of Lucy, her hands clasped around each of Lucys pert breasts, these were swinging to the rythem of her thrusts against my cock. Ros started talking, thats it go on Lucy my daughter, bounce up and down on Denise cock. Lucy seamed to like the dirty talk as her thrusts got faster and harder, her hands were now squeezing my thighs, her long red painted nails were digging into my flesh, this was quite painfull, but with her tight cunt surounding my cock, her juices running down it and seaping over my ballocks,I did not mind. Ros was still shouting dirty talk, thats it daughter, go on fuck the slut, give her what she deserves, a bloody good fucking, thats it harder and faster fuck the little bitch FUCK HER HARD AND FAST.

Fleetwood

horsham

bradford

halesowen

Lucy, encrouged by Ros, rode my hard cock, faster and faster, up and down she went. Ros was now back fondeling Lucys tits as they bounced and swayed up and down with the rythem of her thrusts. Ros still shouting go girl Fuck her, Fuck her, thats my daughter, give the slut a good Fucking. Mommy I am, I am, Lucy said through her panting. She is making me want to come. Then come you must darling daughter, Ros said to Lucy as she started to peel off her own clothing. Its my turn now. Finish yourself off and leave her ready lubricated for me. Lucy gave out an allmighty scream, as she came on my hard cock, Lucy wriggled on me for a minute, then lifted her body from mine, only to be replaced by Ros, she had been fingering herself, she was well lubed as she impaled herself on me.

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

bradford

Keep going

port talbot

Nice

Fleetwood

halesowen

Ros began to move her body up and down on my cock, Lucy meanwhile was standing in front of her rubbing her clit with the fingers of her left hand, her right one was pushed inside her cunt, as if she was fisting herself. Ros grunted, Lucy do you still need more cock? Yes mother, my cunt needs filling with spunk, I need to feel the fluid being empited inside me. Ros worked herself up and down on me with more urgency, keep yourself on the verge Lucy, get your fingers rubbing that little clitty button, I will ride this bitch till she is allmost ready, then bend your self over the arm of the settee and get ready for her to pump herself inside that lovley juicy cunt. Lucy continued to rub her clit, Ros was now bouncing up and down on me, her tits smashing against my face and body, I so wanted them in my mouth, but no way could I stop her pounding away on my cock. Get ready Lucy get over the setee now Im cumming, im comming. Ros shuddered on my cock, ohh I fucking needed that, now bitch get up and service my daughter, she wants your spunk inside her, and I want to see you lick her clean afterwards. I quickly went round to the side of the setee and pushed my still rigid, hard cock inside of Lucys soaking wet cunt. Ride her you fucking bitch, Ros said as she smacked my arse with her hand, I frously pumped my cock deep into Lucy, Ros had now turned her attention to my bollocks and was masarging them with her right hand, her left hand pinching the nipples of my right breast. She is close I think my darling daughter, I can feel her balls geting tighter, I pumped in and out of Lucy, useing my hands clasped firmly around Lucys waist. Mistress I am near can I please fill your daughter with my spunk, befor Ros could answer, Lucys hand moved between my legs and squezed my bolloks hard, get that spunk in me now she commanded. I shouted yes my little mistress here it comes, I shot several loads of spunk inside Lucys tight cunt, as I withdrew my now srinking cock, my last few drops of spunk fell onto the carpet underneath Lucys legs. I imedatly knew I had to clean this off, so dropping to the floor I cleaned it up, then started licking the spunk from Lucys legs, moving upwards to her cunt.

Fleetwood

Newcastle upon Tyne

Intense!!

What ever happened with that wand???????

More.............

Love it

bradford

Phew!!! What a fantastic way to enjoy yourselves after dinner. Much better than a mint chocolate waifer

Excellent xx

horsham

halesowen

I moved my mouth up and down Lucys legs, first the right then the left. I stopped at the top of each thigh, I could smell the spunk as it trickled from Lucys cunt, I was being extreamly careful not to waste any of the stuff as it ran dowm. My tongue laped along the thighs, towards the crease of each knee. Using my hands part Lucys bum I pushed some fingers just inside her lips, my fluid mixed with Lucys juice started to flow again, my tongue was like a mop darting up and down in and out till all our fluids had stopped running. Ros came behind me, her hands now on my head pushed downwards, I slowly went down, my tongue still licking on Lucys legs, so not to miss anything. Good girl Denise, Lucy looks clean enough to me, now you cam lick my cunt till i orgasam again, then you are to go with Lucy, she will get you ready for later.

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

port talbot

[Removed by poster at 16/10/17 15:31:11]

bradford

Can’t wait for later

Fleetwood

"I moved my mouth up and down Lucys legs, first the right then the left. I stopped at the top of each thigh, I could smell the spunk as it trickled from Lucys cunt, I was being extreamly careful not to waste any of the stuff as it ran dowm. My tongue laped along the thighs, towards the crease of each knee. Using my hands part Lucys bum I pushed some fingers just inside her lips, my fluid mixed with Lucys juice started to flow again, my tongue was like a mop darting up and down in and out till all our fluids had stopped running. Ros came behind me, her hands now on my head pushed downwards, I slowly went down, my tongue still licking on Lucys legs, so not to miss anything. Good girl Denise, Lucy looks clean enough to me, now you cam lick my cunt till i orgasam again, then you are to go with Lucy, she will get you ready for later. "

Glad to hear that this horny story is going to continue

halesowen

Lucy took hold of my hand and let me through to the bathroom.

Fleetwood

halesowen

Run me a nice hot bath Denise, Lucy said as she covered herself in a large towel. Its a bit chilly when your standing naked doing nothing she continued. I ran a nice warm bath, testing the water so my beautiful Lucy would not burn her sexy body. Lucy stepped into the water I took great pleasure in soaping her nice firm tits, I kept lifting them up and washing underneath each one, your a bloody naughty girl Denise, Lucy said playfully grabbing and pulling me by my cock. Now if your finished I will get out so you can get in and clean yourself up. I did as I was told, in the bath water I waited for my Lucy to wash me, but no such luck, she just smiled and covered herself with the towel and told me to meet her in the bedroom when I was finished.

bradford

Rugeley

Leeds

Fantastic chapter as always..... can't wait for the next bit

Fleetwood

halesowen

I took time over my bath, I used a large ammount of nice smellies, leaving the water I pulled the plug and cleaned the bath. Drying myself with a nice fluffy towel. I left the bathroom to proced upstairs to meet my little mistress Lucy in the bedroom. Lucy was sitting at the dressing table brushing her hair, come Denise help me get my hair done, taking the hairbrush from Lucy I started to brush her hair, when she was satisfied she told me to sit down whilst she did my hair, as she brushed she told me that we were going to the vicarage the next day to have dinner with the vicar.

bradford

bradford

By *ayandellenCouple  over a year ago

Newport, South Wales.

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

Fleetwood

halesowen

What I shouted! You heard me lunch with the vicar, Lucy said sharply as she smacked my back with her hand, it was not a hard slap, but it did sting a little. Yes Lucy continued, and you are doing the cooking. I just sat in the chair dumbstruck. Ros came into the bedroom, have you told her Lucy, yes mommy she replied, Ros looked at me, she saw the hand print left by Lucys slap. I see she didnot accept, it at your first asking, no mother I had to remind her who is in charge here. Ros pulled me from the chair by my ear, do you need to fetch me the cane? Please no mistress, please I was just surprised, please do not punish me. Ros looked at Lucy, shall I thrash her or not, I was petrified, my legs went like jelly, I allmost wet myself. Lucy said no mother, she will do anything we ask, besides, what will the vicar think if he sees marks on her. Good thinking Ros replied, Denise get your nightdress on and get to bed.

Fleetwood