FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The university lifestyle

The university lifestyle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adbod2015 OP   Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

Someone mentioned this to me from my other stories so I'm going to attempt to write one from a female point of view and see it if works. So this is the university lifestyle starting Gemma.

I turned 18 four months ago in the August, having finished college I went off to Uni. I got my first choice and was studying a business degree. I had moved into halls are first, I was there for 6 weeks and didn't like it. I enjoy my own space and to study, all the girls in my dorm were always partying and quite often I'd wake up to one of them blowing a random guy or bouncing on his cock.

I'm not a prude at all and enjoy my own sexual encounters but I needed to study. I spoke to my parents and they offered to help me rent my own house. My dad has his own business but hasn't ever just handed me money, nor have I asked to this is the first time I have asked. They agreed but would only pay half the rent and bills, I was to get a student job to pay the other half. I was fine with that.

They managed to find a suitable house near by and I had picked up some shifts at a local bar in order to pay my half. They helped me move in, it was a nice quiet street in a detached house. I met the Neighbours one side, Gill and David when I was moving in. They were both mid 40's, dressed well, had a nice car each and were a good looking couple. Very safisticated and looked after themselves, the kind of people I needed around me.

After a month of living there my dad's business fell victim to the resession and while he hadn't gone bankrupt, he was now struggling to pay half the house and I was worried I'd lose it. That night at the bar I was explaining to my manager who could tell I was troubled. She was in her late 30's and suggested picking up some extra shifts at the strip club next door that her friend owned. I didn't really fancy that but soon enough my dad could no longer afford to pay half so I decided to enquire about shifts at the strip club.

They were more than welcome to have me as one of their barmaids had just left for a full time job and I could atart that evening. The strip club and bar were local to my house but far enough away from the Uni that students didn't usually come in as there was another closer to the the Uni. Everyone seemed nice and it was helping my pay for the house just about but didn't leave me with anything extra so planned to pack it in along with the bar and find something better paid.

That night however the manager of the strip club over heard me saying this and took me to one side, I thought I was going to get fired but what came out of his mouth shocked me. "I heard you talking" he said "and I may have a solution but there's no pressure and you can say not but one of our dancers has just fallen pregnant with her partner and has decided to take time off"

I didn't know where to look but he continued "If you want to make some more cash then you're happy to try out as a dancer? Feel free to say not but you're popular and it would be a shame to see you leave" I got all embarrassed, grabbed me coat and left without saying a word, I didnt know how to react as it completely took me by shock.......

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

good start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As much as I want to read this one, finish your other story.

Nantwich

"As much as I want to read this one, finish your other story. "

Always leave them wanting more haha. More seriously though, which story are you referring to?

Nantwich

A couple of weeks went by and I was still struggling to find enough hours to study and juggle my two jobs to earn enough to survive. Each passing day in the back of my mind the managers offer about dancing to earn more money. So that night when I was due behind the bar I requested to speak in his office as I was still a little shy.

He took me in inside "I've been thinking about your offer" his eyes lit up "yes?" He replied. We spoke for a few minutes about hours and pay, it worked out that I could leave the other bar and work less hours but earn more money so I reluctantly agreed as like I said I'm not a prude but I'm shy and very inexperienced having only slept with one guy and given a d*unken blowjob to another.

I was asked to finish my bar shift that night as my last one before starting paid training to dance, I wouldn't be pole dancing just dancing in front of clients so the training was only about a week with one of the other girls which helped my confidence a bit. At the end of that week though I realised why the managers eyes had lit up when I agreed to take his offer, to complete the training I had to give him a full lap dance and if he was happy then I would become one of his dancers. Now I know he'd had his eyes on seeing me naked.

I suppose at this point I should describe myself, I'm 5ft 2" and quite toned as I like to keep in shape. I do my squats so I have a shaped ass and I have 32D natural boobs which look bigger due to my size and then I have shoulder length dark brown hair, often tied up but sometimes loose and curly. I could see him getting excited before I'd even begun so it's safe to say I passed the test and would become a dancer the following night.

That night I was quite nervous but I arrived in my normal clothes and got dressed in the dressing room, they were fairly flexible with what you wear. Some girls just wear a thong and bra but others wear a little more. I wanted to try and make a good impression as I'm not naive, I'm aware of the tips that can be gained. I dressed in suspenders and holdups with a short black skirt which revealed the bottom of my ass and then a shirt buttoned up to the middle of my cleverage and a black bra underneath.

I touched up my Make-Up and got out there with the guidance of one of the more experienced ladies, she was a big hit and this was a Saturday night which was the busiest night of the week. We went around chatting to some lads with a little flirting and stroking their arms, making them feel good about themselves. I had been there a couple of hours and only been requested for one dance which was done and I got a £20 tip which I was made up with.

It was then my break time and just as I was going on break a group of 9 guys on a stag do came in which was a shame as I bet they would have tipped well but I had to go for break. When I returned they'd all disappeared for their dances, the dance room is one big room with little booths but they offer little privacy for the clients.

The manager came up to me and said that I had been requested in one of the private rooms, these weren't really mentioned in the training so I went and asked some of the other girls what the difference is. "Oh it's just because some clients like to be in a private room and not have other clients being able to see you as they paid for the dance"

Made sense but then the lady who'd been with me all night took me to one side "Don't listen to her, the room is where you make the big tips. The manager turns a blind eye because it brings in good money. You can reject the request for these rooms but if you go in then they will expect a little more than just a dance if you know what I mean?" She said before following up with "but the clients know they have to tip well if they're in this room so you can make a lot"

I didn't know what to make of this as I knew clearly what she meant but I felt like this job was spiraling out of control at a rate I couldn't keep up with but I agreed to try it. The manager could see I was nervous and he reassured me that requests in the private room can be declined, the clients know the dancers can decline. With that I agreed to go in.

I entered the room and what I saw shocked me so much I just froze "Hi Gemma" came the voice, still frozen I didn't reply "Hi Gemma, are you ok?" Came the voice again. I looked at him for a couple more second then replied "David?!" It was David my new neighbor.

"David, what are you doing here?"

"I'm on a stag do and everyone is having a dance, I wasn't going to as it's not my thing but then I saw you working here and changed my mind"

"But David you're married and this is the private room"

He smiled and replied "I know it is, that's why I specifically requested you "

I was stunned........

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

keep going

By *est-coupleMan  over a year ago

Southwick (near Trowbridge)

We love student stories - have written a few ourselves too, and they're on here x

By *osco78Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Keep it coming

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *lutaxiMan  over a year ago

Dundalk

Great so far

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Hmmm nice start

Nantwich

I didn't really know what he had in mind by requesting me but as I stood in front of him I thought to myself all why and my mind was racing but I didn't want to have any bad rep as it's a very word of mouth business if you're relying on tips so I began to dance for him. I slowly unbuttoned my shirt all the way down while keeping it close together so he couldn't see until I undid the last button and pulled open the shirt and slid it off, exposing that my boobs were straining in my bra.

The smile on his face suggested he was happy but next came me skirt, I walked closer to him and turned around. Paused for a moment and then unzipped it and let it drop to the floor exposing the rest of my ass as I stepped out of it and kicked it across the room. I wanted to tease him a little more so I stepped back onto his lap and grinded him a little, I could feel his cock harden slightly but couldn't feel how big it was from the way he was sat.

I stayed on his lap but sat up a bit and undid my bra and threw it over by my skirt and stood up, he still hadn't seen my boobs but I could imagine his face right now. The dances don't last that long so we typically get naked faster so they get their money's with and with that in mind, I slipped my fingers inside my underwear and pulled them to my ankles slowly as I bent over and showed off my shaved pussy to him before standing up and kicking them off as well.

I was now totally naked with my back to him, I cupped my boobs and turned around. I thought his jaw was about to hit the floor so I let go of my boobs and let him see the full me, he has a grin like the Cheshire cat. I paused for another moment to allow him to look then walked right up to him and straddled him, arms around his neck and boobs in his face as I grinded him again. I then leaned back and let him watch me rub my clit for a few moments to complete the dance.

As I got up, I went to grab my clothes out of habit and that's when he spoke for the first time in a while "Oh you're not done yet young lady" he said as he waved notes in front of me. That was bigger than all my tips combined so far I was shocked.

"What else do you request?" I asked

"Oh you'll see" he replied as he stood up. David walked towards me and as he did so he was unbuttoning his jeans. I couldn't get words out to react and before I could, he has his hard cock out "I'm sure you know what to do with one of these" he joked as he waved those notes in front of me......

Good stuff keep it going

More please as u have me rock hard and im at work

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - more!!

By *INGLEBBWWoman  over a year ago

ocala

Awsome, need to hear more

Great . Keep going

Any more of this?

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Keep going

Nantwich

I stood there horrified that Dave my next door neighbour was here like this. I kept thinking of poor Gill and does he do this regularly? Does she know? I went to turn around and walk out but he shook the notes in front of me again and I don't know what happened. It's as if my brain just switched off and I took a step towards him and got down on my knees in front of him, his hard cock over my face.

He wasn't that big, about 6" so average size and average girth as well, I looked up at him and he was smiling away. I took his cock in my hand and lifted it up so I could take his balls on my mouth while I slowly stroked his cock. The moans indicated he liked it, licking from his balls and up his shaft until I got to the head of his cock. I kissed the tip of it before putting my lips around it.

With just the head in my mouth I looked up at him "Mmmm you look so sexy like that" he said and with that I lowered my mouth down his cock while maintaining eye contact before he shut his eyes and began moaning again as I expertly glided up and down his cock while stroking his balls.

After about 3 or 4 minutes I began to feel his cock twitch in my mouth, I haven't been with many guys before but I knew that feeling just never so quickly before. I wasn't sure what to do because I don't like to swallow but I couldn't let me make a mess of the room. Before I could think of what to do I felt the first jet of cum hit the back of my throat.

Wow that was pretty powerful, then another and another. I quickly realised David was a heavy cummer, just typical as I had no choice but to let him finish in my mouth. It felt like it was going on forever, his cum now spilling out of my mouth and running down my chin and dripping onto my boobs as he filled my mouth. Eventually his orgasm subsided and I had to try and swallow it all, I managed just about and looked at him as I wiped his cum off me that had spilled and licked it off my fingers.

He put his cock away, adjusted himself and just walked out without even saying anything while I was left to sit and evaluate what had just happened. I was still shocked as I got myself dressed, not forgetting the tips David had left which was equal to a weeks wage. Luckily my shift was over and I could go home as the guilt started to come over me as to what had happened.

To make matters worse, Gill text me and asked if I would like to come for breakfast tomorrow as the neighbours the other side of me were coming and she thought it was a nice way to get to know them as we hadn't met. I text back saying yes and then rushed home to have a shower and go to bed.

The next morning I woke a little late so sorted my face out a little, got dressed and went nextdoor for breakfast, David answered the door and acted like last night had never happened while I was breaking out into a cold sweat at the thought of seeing Gill. He showed me into the kitchen and the other couple were already there.

David introduced me to them, they were an elderly couple who looked probably early 70's Albert and Betty were there names and they seemed polite enough. O sat down with them and Gill had arranged like a breakfast buffet similar to those in a hotel so you just help yourself from the table. I was still shaking so didn't get up, everyone noticed so I got a little bit of toast and some egg and sat back down

"That's not much of a meal" David said "you need to keep your strength up for work and study" I could have died right there.

"How is the job going?" Gill asked "hope no one has hassled you" I didn't really know what to say so I jist said it was going on and the money was a huge help.

"A girl like you must get plenty of tips" David said. He was purposely trying to make it awkward, I felt embarrassed but slightly turned on at the way he took control of the situation. You could tell Albert and Betty had no idea what was going on and I changed the subject to keep it that way. Once breakfast was done, I went back home to bed for a couple of hours before studying as a I had a couple of days off from the club.

3 days later I was working a Thursday late afternoon early evening shift. I'd never done that before and it seemed like a strange time to be open really. No one had been in for a couple of hours so I went to take my break, upon my return it came as a surprise that I had been requested in the private room. There was no one in the club so I couldn't understand it at all.

I walked to the private room, opened the door and nearly died of shock. Sat there was Albert the elderly neighbour. I just stood there frozen, worse than when I saw David there the last time.

"Wha.. Wha.. Wha..?" I stuttered to get my words out.

"You have come highly recommended from David as a good dancer" I walked in and shut the door as it was getting a bit awkward but before I could speak he spoke again "After you left the other day I asked David what you were talking about and that's when he explained about your job and the private room so I've come to see for myself"

Once I regained my composure I managed to give him the same dance as David, once that had finished I turned around to pick up my clothes and get dressed. When I turned back around I felt all the shock come back again, Albert had removed his pants to his ankles as he sat there with his cock on show smiling.

"David said you do more than just dance in these rooms" This job was getting out of hand now and I couldn't believe David had done this I was fuming with him but then it changed. I looked down properly at Albert and to my great surprise he was packing a lot, his cock was soft and hanging over the seat. He looked like he was at least 8 or 9 inches with a floppy cock I couldn't believe how big it was........

Newcastle upon Tyne

Certainly a bit of an eye opener plus some new experiences!

cambridge

Mmm please keep going

Kettering

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Continue please

More pls

By *onesy261985Man  over a year ago

Sudbury

Please do continue loving this story so far

Bookmarking

By *otLips 69Woman  over a year ago

Here or There

Please continue

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

Excitement for more

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Another great story, more please

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *orwillieMan  over a year ago

Melrose

8-

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmm anymore ?

Nantwich

Albert caught me having a proper look at his cock, hanging down over the edge of the seat with his big, saggy elderly balls hanging down with them. "You like what you see don't you?" He asked

I wasn't sure what to say, there I was not long 18 stood naked in front of my elderly neighbour, old enough to be my grandad with the biggest soft cock I'd ever seen. "You've come highly recommended by David" he followed up. I was still in shock but at the same time I could feel my pussy starting to stir.

"Does your wife know you're here?" I finally responded

"Oh yes" came the reply "we have what you could call an open marriage"

I couldn't believe the street I'd moved into, I'm not overly experienced sexually so this was all new to me but I walked over to him and stopped, he looked at me with a gentle elderly smile and noticed that I looked down at his cock again.

"It won't bite you know" he laughed

"No but I've never seen one so big before"

"You mean out of all those available uni lads there's not one that compares?" I could see his cock harden slightly at that thought. I was too wet from looking at it I had to act. I got down on my knees in front of him, my face inches from his cock. I looked up and he was smiling like the Cheshire cat.

Moving my hand towards him, I gripped his cock from underneath and lifted up to see his balls properly, big and saggy just how I like them. I still held his cock while I began to lick his balls and take them in my mouth one by one to suck on, his cock rapidly getting harder in my hand so I began to stroke it while giving his balls some good attention.

Albert was hard in seconds, I took his balls out of my mouth to admire it. It stood to attention in front of me looking even more impressive that it did before and a little bigger. I gasped a little at it, it looked between 10" and 11" now. How have I not heard Betty screaming before, I'd be on this every night if he was my husband.

I moved my face towards his cock and took the tip inside my mouth, closing my lips gently around it. Sucking on the tip for a few moments before working down his shaft as far as I could go before returning to his tip. I began to give him a long slow blowjob but I was too horny that I soon increased my speed by handling his balls at the same time.

His balls quickly begin to tighten though and I knew what that meant but before I could react I felt the first jet of cum hit the back of my mouth followed by more and more. He was an impressive cummer for a man of his age, his cum ran out of my mouth and down his shaft as he continued to pump it into my mouth. Eventually it subsided but his cum was everywhere, so much of it was like I'd been with 2 guys.

I went to get tissues and began to clean up the cum that spilt out, I put the tissues in the new bins they'd bought but then I turned around, toy amazement he was still hard. I've never been with a guy who stayed hard after cumming and he could tell by my look

"I'm a repeater" he said

"Huh?"

"I stay hard after cumming and can go again"

Well this changes everything, I reached to the side shelf and grabbed a condom "I need you inside me" I said as I passed him the condom. He couldn't have got the condom on any quicker if he tried.

I walked over to him at the side, I lifted my leg over both of his and took his cock in my hand. I guided it towards my pussy as I straddled him and loweree myself down onto it the tip of it. I slowly edged my way down onto his cock until it was about 3/4 in then started to move up and down while my pussy adjusted to it's new big friend before I could slide all the way down.

I couldn't believe how good such a big dick felt, I grinded on him while I had my arms around him and he sucked on my nipples and we were both breathing hard as we kissed. I didn't do this for David and couldn't believe I was doing it now, any thought of tips out the window as I began to now bounce on his cock........

dungannon

mmmm great

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Keep this going

More please x

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

Wow this is great

Amazing

Burnham on Sea

Any more ?

Any more??

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Very sexy

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Where does it go from here?

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

Kettering

Mm Mmm yes. Loving this story xx

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Great story. Getting complicated. Ladies night next

By *addy9675Man  over a year ago

cardiff / south wales

Loving this

Loving it

Nantwich

I wasn't bouncing on Albert's cock for long before I felt my pussy building up for orgasm, I had never felt pleasure like this inside me before. I held Albert tide, and continued to ride him as my orgasm got closer and closer, I felt like I was holding on for dear life while this 11" weapon invaded me and then it hit me like a tidal wave. It's a good job the music is loud in the club as the orgasm felt like it ran throughout my entire body as I screamed out in pleasure.

Once my orgasm (the best I've ever had from sex) had subsided I loosened my grip on Albert to see a big smile on his face. I could tell it was from giving a girl nearly a 3rd of his age the best sex she'd ever had but he wasn't done with my pussy yet and little did I know the state I was going to leave in. He stood up with his cock still in me and lowered me onto the couch like seats, he removed his cock and I briefly saw it stood to amazing attention before he turned me onto my front.

Taken a back by his dominance, does he still throw Betty around like this or does he have a new lease of life? I didn't have to wait long for more cock as I felt him slide between my legs and into my pussy with just the tip. He placed his arms level with my shoulders and with one swift movement rammed the remaining 10" in. I nearly bit a chunk out of the sofa right there.

Albert was soon into a hard and slow rhytem but with each stroke he removed most of his cock before pounding it back in. I felt paralysed with pleasure as he began to pick up his speed and was now pounding me hard and fast in lying doggy style. Within seconds my next orgasm was flooding through my body before I could even prepare for it. Albert was like a sex god and now I was so weak after that orgasm I could barely move, lying there taking his cock as he was now pounding me for all he was worth until I felt his whole cock removed from my pussy. 2 seconds later I felt the first jet of cum fire all the way up my back and into my hair followed by more and more. This was the second time he'd cum and there was still loads of it as he covered my back and ass cheeks in his sticky mess.....

Very sexy story

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Great story.

port talbot

Love it

Near MK

Loving it

Nice to see this one come back.

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Great story but when describing and old man and grandad and does he still throw old Betty about I expected him to be older than 53

By *itbit!Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

Great story

Poringland

"Great story "

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Wow

Kettering

Nantwich

"Great story but when describing and old man and grandad and does he still throw old Betty about I expected him to be older than 53"

"David introduced me to them, they were an elderly couple who looked probably early 70's Albert and Betty"

Where did I say they were 53? This an error if I did.

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Please post more really horny xx

brentwood

"Great story but when describing and old man and grandad and does he still throw old Betty about I expected him to be older than 53

"David introduced me to them, they were an elderly couple who looked probably early 70's Albert and Betty"

Where did I say they were 53? This an error if I did."

You said she was 18 and he was nearly 3 times her age!

brentwood

I could tell it was from giving a girl nearly a 3rd of his age

Ely

brentwood

Gone quiet

Poringland

"Gone quiet "

Shame if it has ended

Nantwich

Me and Albert got dressed and walked out at separate times. That was the last I would hear from him and David for a week as I was away visiting family during the holidays to spoil them for helping me find the house and accidentally my new found side income (not that they knew about that)

It was nice to see them and have fun but it was soon time to get back with college resuming in a few days. I'd gotten the train up, my uncle dropped me off at the train station as my parents were staying a little longer so I was on the train back on my own. That was fine as I had my earphones and a book so I was fine. It was a 4 hour slow stopper train that didn't get back until 2am. I boarded the train and off I went back home. I'd been on the train for about an hour or so in the carriage on my own, the train was pretty quiet so I just put my music on and took a nap.

I dozed off for a few minutes but then the train stopped and I woke up, another lad got on and sat on the seats to the right, he smiled and I returned the smile before drifting this time into a longer nap. I woke about an hour and a half later a bit sleepy still but I changed my play list to something mote relaxed so I could read. however I briefly looked to my right, the guy who'd got on early was still there but something was different. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing things but sure enough I wasn't, he was sat there looking at me with a smile on his face whilst wanking his cock.

I was so shocked I thought I was seeing things, I looked down and realised while I was sleeping I must have moved a bit and my right boob had fallen put of my strappy top on. I'd hadn't wore a bra as I had a jacket on originally. I quickly pulled me top up and was greeted with a response of "spoilt sport, I was enjoying the view"

I didn't know how to respond but he quickly spoke again "looks like you'll have to come and help me out now you interrupted my view" I was still so stunned but he caught me looking down at his cock and he let go of it. It wasn't that long, probably about 6-7 inches so above average but the thickness of it was what impressed me. It looked nearly as thick as a can and now slightly less hard as he'd let go.

"See I knew you wanted it" he said at the reponse of me looking and he was right, all of a sudden I became wet. I put all my stuff together, got up and walked over to him before sitting down beside him.......

Fuck n hell.... you need to publish a book!!??????

Near MK

Love fun on a train.

Poringland

"Love fun on a train. "

By *na and HubbyCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

brentwood

Burnham on Sea

This just got better

I very much enjoyed that...

Now for some clean sheets

Nantwich

I looked at his can think dick longigly for a few seconds and then leaned over to put my lips around the head of it. It had now gone soft but that was about to change as the head was at the mercy of my lips, lifting my head up while still having it in my mouth I began to tease it hard which didn't take long before I could start sucking him properly.

I didn't waste any time as I didn't want to be caught and the sounds from above me were ones that clearly approved. I tickled his balls while going to town on his dick, the thought suddenly washed over my brain "What am I doing? This isn't me" but then I thought to myself, no this didn't used to be me but it is now. Ever since that night Dave walked into the strip club my life changed.

Then the night Albert walked in really changed me as I was now addicted to dick. Maybe I was making up for my inexperience and lost time, I'm not sure but every time I saw a dick I needed it which has lead me to this very moment. My mouth around a cock of a guy, a complete chancer who's name I don't know and who has said two sentences to me.

I quickly snapped out of these thoughts as a jet of fun hit the back of my throat and I was back in the room. He shot a couple more loads in my mouth. He wasn't a big dimmer but under the circumstances I wasn't going to complain. I sucked up the little drops and swallowed it all. I let go of his dick, readjusted my boobs back into my top while I watched with sadness as he put his beautifully thick dick back in his pants just as the train pulled up to his stop.

I let him past, he got up and walked off, still I didn't know his name. As he go to the end of the carriage he turned, smiled and said "see you in class" and walked off the train. Oh god, I'd never even seen him before, I usually keep myself to myself so I was dreading going back to uni when class resumed last week. For the time being though I just wanted to get home and go to bed, I had agreed to go and see Albert the following night as Betty was away.

I had never seen Albert outside of the club before apart from the odd time at Dave's but the lure of that big dick was too much to resist, unfortunately his friend was going to be there. His wife had passed away a few months ago and he was at a bit of a loose end. I agreed to go but was hoping he would fall asleep so I can bounce on Albert once again......

Poringland

See you in class

Near MK

Can't wait for more

Nantwich

I got home late for the train journey and went straight to bed, I was awoken around 8am by the thoughts of Alberts cock, I was so horny I had to have a morning meeting with my dildo, pretending it was the real thing. That and a shower only took me to just before 9am and I wasn't due round until 6pm. The wait was killing me but I had to pull myself together and kill some time. I decided to go into town and see if there was anything new jumped put at me to wear tonight.

A few hours passed and I hadn't really seen much I liked so I went back home to look through the wardrobes. 4pm arrived and I'd finally decided on my outfit. I took another shower to be fresh just in case. I again got distracted thinking about Albert as I found the shower head between my legs making me fun quickly. Finishing the shower off I walked back to my bedroom to dry off and get dressed.

I decided to go with my Black French lacy pants and matching bra which did little to cover my nipples through the lace, black stockings and a dark Red pencil skirt to complete my bottoms. For the top I just wore a white shirt with the top few buttons up so tease a bit of cleverage. Finishing off my outfit with a long cost and a nice pair of heels. Once I'd done my hair and makeup it took me nicely to just before 6pm and time to leave.

I left my house and I couldn't believe how nervous I was, Albert was old enough to be my grandad but here I was with butterflies in my stomach. I knocked on the door, Albert answered in his normal calm tone and led me to the living room where his friend Brian was already sat with a glass of whiskey. I sat down next to him and Albert the other side and we just got chatting while we waited for the tea to be ready. We continued chatting throughout tea and it was as if I'd known them both year, all nerves had gone.

After tea Albert got us some more drinks and we went back to the living room. We were all a little tipsy at this point, Brian was asking me about Uni and the things I get up to. He seemed shocked when I said I didn't really party and had moved away from the dorms to concentrate on my studies more.

Over the course of the next half an hour Brian told me stories of him and Albert when they were in higher education. By stories I mean naughty stories, it seems they had gone to uni together and they had loose pants shall we say. There were multiple stories of threesomes they'd had with girls and the sex parties they used to attend. It was quite interesting but at the same time I was so wet I wanted Albert there and then while Brian told stories.

I had to compose myself so I had to excuse myself to the bathroom to recover a bit. That was to be short lived however as when I returned to the living room my jaw nearly hit the floor. They were still sat on the sofa but Brian had his cock out, smiling at me while he stroked it a little. I'll be honest even after my recent antics I didn't know where to look however it was huge, the same size as Alberts it looked. Now I see why they had so many stories with them both packing this much meat.

Albert turned up me and explained Brian had been very lonely since his wife passed several months back and missed the touch of a lady. He'd been explaining about the club and Brian said he wanted to use my 'services' I didn't like that this had been his plan and he didn't tell me but at the same time I knew I was going to accept because his cock was to amazing to pass up.......

Barnsley

Burnham on Sea

port talbot

Near MK

cambridge

Mmm loving this

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Nice. Very nice.

brentwood

dungannon

Poringland

" "

Great story.

horsham

Kettering

By *abswinger555Man  over a year ago

EXETER

Love this

brentwood

This finished now

Nantwich

I got down on my knees in front of Brian, his cock had softened a little and restes across my face nicely. I couldn't help but think the rug I was kneeling on was the softest rug I'd ever knelt on. I began to slowly lick Brians shaved balls, I didn't expect guys at his age to still manscape but he was freshly shaved and ready for the ocassion. I soon felt his cock leave my face as it sprung back into life and was rock hard from my tongue teasing.

I ran my tongue slowly up it's huge length before kissing the tip and and back to his balls, I wanted to tease him and let him make the most of this experience.

Albert had been quiet for a few minutes and then there it was, I felt his lovely big cock run up my pussy lips and then smack my ass. My pussy twitched at the very feeling of his cock before it disappeared again and disappointment washed over my face while Brians cock was up against it. I didn't have to wait long though as I felt the tip against my pussy lips, left there for a few seconds before I felt Albert's monster go all the way in, in one push. I was that wet he just slipped all the way in balls deep.

My knees went weak instantly and I felt like I was going to collapse to the ground, now I understand why they have this rug. I bet it's seen some sights. Being fucked by Albert while licking Brians cock like a lollypop was too much for my poor pussy and I came in seconds. This seemed to do it for Brian as I felt his legs tense up and his cock begin to twitch and I knew what was coming. He began to moan and before long thw first jet of cum hit his chest followed by more and more. It was like a volanic eruption which made me cum again at the sight of him in so much pleasure.

Once Brians orgasm subsided and his dick had gone soft I began to lick up the cum that was running down him while Albert was pounding me hard from behind, he had grear stamina as well as a big dick. He was the perfect fuck. I had licked up about half of Brians cum when then front door opened quickly.

"GRANDAD?!....."

Nantwich

Thanks

Wow!!!

By *kyblue2681Woman  over a year ago

manchester

wow!

This is great

Got addicted

By *aninmexMan  over a year ago

mexbourogh

By *opeyMan  over a year ago

Winchester

Seriously horny story...

Barnsley

Wow what a twist.

More please!

horsham

By *irParzival70Man  over a year ago

St Columb

fareham

Near MK

Mmmm more please

Burnham on Sea

More definitely

Nantwich

Everyone's heads turned around in utter shock and there stood Alberts grand daughter, in the living room while his cock was still inside me. The whole room felt silent for what seemed like forever. To make matters worse she was in my class, I think the same class as the guy I'd sucked off in the train.

She didn't speak up, she was frozen on the spot but I knew she knew me as we'd done a group project together at the start of uni and she sat near me. I wanted the the ground to swallow me up but at the same time I didn't want Albert to stop and in the heat of the moment it just slipped out "Don't stop" the whole room fell silent again for a moment but then she spoke again "Don't stop?! That's my fucking granddad who's inside of you! What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

She was fuming but I'm not very good in awkward moments so again words just fell out of my mouth "taking his huge dick and it feels so good!" Of course that didn't go down well and I instantly regretted it. I could feel Alberts cock starting to lose it's hardness, I think he sensed it as well as he just begun to slowly resume fucking me. His grand daughter still there, I couldn't believe it but I couldn't muster up the energy to tell him to stop as I fell mercy to his cock again.

His grand daughter stormed out yelling "wait until Nan and the whole of uni hear about this" as the door slammed behind, I didn't care at the time as his cock was soon hard again and fucking me into ecstasy as I came over it in seconds. I think the whole situation got his adrenaline pumping which wasn't the only thing as halfway through my orgasm I felt something amazing, a jet of Alberts cum shoot straight up my pussy followed by more and more. He'd never cum in me before and my legs shook at the feeling of it, he had never cum this much for me before. I felt full when he was finished.

He pulled out and his cum leaked out of me and onto the floor, after we had cleaned up and got dressed we all sat on the sofa. It suddenly sort of hit that his grand daughter had walked in and saw us fucking. I began to freak out a bit about how uni was now going to be for me but it also turned me on being watched while I took a dick. I saw the cocks either side of me rising in their pants. I had to have a round 2 before bed to calm my nerves. This time I let Brian fuck me while I sucked Albert, his dick was almost as good as Alberts but he didn't last long before shooting his cum up my back while Albert came over my face.

I went back home to bed and worried about Uni the following week. When it came time to go in I decided I couldn't and took a few days of, I knew it was delaying the inevitable but I just couldn't go in for a few days and just hope it had not become a thing. I'm not sure the guy would have said much other than to his friends as it's a bit weird how that came about but I knew she would be spreading it around........

dungannon

Near MK

brentwood

Deny deny deny

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Burnham on Sea

Oooh dum dum dum de de dum dum

Looking forward to the next part

By *one_Fishing83Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Looking forward to more of this

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

Very hot

Ely

St Columb

Barnsley

Nantwich

During my time 'time off' my shower broke, it only seemed to be cold water and no hot. I tried to call a plumber but none were available that day and I needed a shower before my shift at the club. I didn't want to call in as I never have and I'd lose money. It suddenly came to me that the uni did supply free services such as plumber, mechanics, etc. It would all be students, you just want the Uni and they'd send someone from a course round.

I was still avoiding uni for the week but I was desperate so I called up. About an hour later James turned up, he was a bit of a geeky looking shy lad. He was quite quiet and looked nervous but I showed him to where the shower was and offered him a drink and asked if he had an idea how long it would take. He just looked at me nervously again.

I made his drink and took it back, it didn't look like he had gotten far. Maybe it was the first time he'd done a home job I don't know but I asked again how long but he just stuttered at me. I didn't have time for this so I said to him that of he fixed it within the next half an hour I would let him stay and watch me take the shower. He nearly fell over in the shower.

I left him to it for about 35 mins, giving him a little extra time and then I came back to the bathroom in just my towel. "Is it ready?" I asked. Without even looking around to see I was just in a towel "yes it should be fine now" came the reply. With that I thanked him and dropped my towel to the floor and turned the shower on. He turned around and I think his jaw nearly hit the floor.

"Thanks again for fixing it but I meant what I said, you can stay and watch me take it" he didn't seem the type who was good around ladies but he stood against the sink as he watched me get in the shower, I left the bathroom window open so he could see me and the room not steam up. I put on a little show for him as I soaped myself, even bending over a little so he saw a glimpse of between my legs.

When I turned back around I could see him awkwardly trying to adjust his jeans as his dick had hardened. I opened the shower door and said to him "are you ok down there? If you want to take it out and stroke it while you watch me you can, you deserve it" he looked even more nervous now and just stood there.

"Go on, you can take it out and wank over me. Who knows maybe I'll help you out when I'm done" he moved his hands nervously towards his jeans button and undid it, followed by the zip then pulled his jeans down to thigh level.

His dick wasn't all that big, probably about 6" but it had a nice girth to it. I've never been a size queen and have some good sex with the average size cocks. It turned me on a little knowing how nervous he was and that his cock was hard because of me. I got back to soaping myself down and in his own time he began to wank his cock while watching me, slowly at first but then picked up a good rhythm. I was getting wetter and wetter watching him and wondered should I go help him out.........

Newcastle upon Tyne

Would be rude not to help him out - favour for a favour!!

More

St Columb

fareham

Nantwich

I turned the shower off and walked towards James, naked and dripping wet (in more ways than one). I handed him a towel and asked him to dry me off, he obliged and as he did that I took hold of his cock. He jumped as I did, I could tell he wasn't used to a girl touching him but he relaxed once I began stroking it. I let go of his cock to allow him to finish drying me off.

Once all dry, I dropped to my knees and began to lick his balls. I spent some time on his balls to some encouraging sounds, maybe to encouraging because as soon as I ran my tongue up his shaft, he shot cum all over my face. It was quite a big load as well and he looked embarrassed "Looks like I'll need another shower" I joked to try and ease him a bit as we both laughed.

I cleaned up my face and then hoped up onto the cupboards that connect to the bathroom sink "your turn" I said as he looked at me as if he didn't know what to do. I guided him towards my clit and gave instructions of how I liked it, his tongue followed them well and it wasn't long before I was cumming hard. He might not have a lot of experience but he followed instructions well, suppose that comes with the job haha.

Once my orgasm had passed, I handed him a condom "put this on, you've earnt it" he stood up and rolled the condom on his hard again cock. I signalled for him to come closer, when he did I took his cock and guided it inside me. he took up a slow rhythm for a few minutes, he felt good even though he wasn't all that big and my breathing soon got heavier.

He took that as a sign of encouragement to go a bit faster, it wasn't long before he had a fast rhythm that had me cumming over his cock as I held my arms tight around the back of his head pulling him closer. "Harder" I demanded as he now was fucking me hard and fast, it felt really nice but I knew he was about to cum again and within seconds I felt his cock behind to twitch as he loaded up the condom full of his seed before collapsing into my boobs.

We stayed like that for a few moments before he pulled out and cleaned himself off. I went to my bedroom to get dressed while he did that. Once I returned he was also dressed, I thanked him for all his 'hard' work and he left so I could go out.

That night at the club was a bit low key, not many customers in so I knocked off early and went home to bed. Today with James had somehow given me the courage to go back to Uni so I decided to go back the next Monday. Once Monday came around I was quite confident a lot of it would have died down, I got to my locker and a few people were smiling at me so I smiled back. People I hadn't ever spoken to before but I thought nothing of it until I heard someone say "did you have fun with James? Certainly looks like it?" I turned around to see who was talking and I didn't really know who it was so I questioned what they were talking about.

"You and James' bathroom encounter"

"How did you know" I asked

"Oh we've all seen the tape, you looked good"

"Tape?!"

"What you didn't know? He recorded it on his phone, we assumed you knew"

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Wow

Ely

Barnsley

Wow

Nice!

By *dventurerousgeoffMan  over a year ago

York

Great story more please

Poringland

"Great story more please"

By *nicker manMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Loving this

Ely

Burnham on Sea

Loving this...nice twist

Nantwich

I could have had the ground swallow me up right there, that little snake had filmed our entire session and had been showing it around. I tried to find him to confront him but he was nowhere to be found that day (convenient). I tried to find out more information when I was approached by the mystery guy in my class who's dick I'd sucked on the train. He tried to make it a little more light hearted with a joke but it didn't work.

He told me that literally everyone in class had seen the video as James showed them while I was off "and to think I only got a blowjob" another failed attempt to lighten the mood. He sensed I wasn't impressed and tried to comfort me, just as I'd calmed down I heard from across the hallway "grandad fucker" oh brilliant so they all know about this too. I couldn't cope so I just walked out of union, keeping myself together until I was nearly home then burst into tears as I got out of the car and walked to my front door.

I ran straight up the stairs and into the shower to try and calm down as it always relaxes me. I stood back and a bit and leant forward onto the wall to allow the water to hit my head and run down my back as I slowly calmed down. A couple of minutes later I felt a big cock land on my ass, I didn't even react. I knew it was Albert, I'd given him a spare key as he helped with some odd DIY bits around the house.

He'd seen me in tears and came into comfort the way he knew best, with his big dick. He pressed against me from behind while he massaged my clit to get my pussy nice and warmed up. Truth be told it was nearly there instantly as soon as his dick landed on my ass. It wasn't long before he was maneuvering the tip of his cock inbetween my pussy lips. he continued to rub my clit as he pushed himself inside, my legs almost gave way instantly. Once he was fully inside he began to slowly slide in and out, still massaging my clit. It felt slow and sensual, I loved it and wanted him to stay like this forever.....

Very horny

By *SEguyMan  over a year ago

Cuba

Can't wait for more on this one.

Nantwich

Thanks this will be up as part 2 tomorrow as this thread is now full