FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Oldest fuck you ever had?

Oldest fuck you ever had?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My ex and I used to frequent a London club a few years back......just before the club closed one night we chatted to a very old looking couple., great conversationalists who had been swinging for years.....the lady was very skinny but in stockings basque and heels, he was also very skinny in a shirt and trousers. I should add here that Sam was in a tight fitting rubber dress with rubber crotchless pants which showed off her well used shaven pussy.....the lady said mmmmmm that used to be his fantasy, to fuck me dressed like that.....so Sam said, 'well would he like to fuck me instead?'....within a few minutes Sam and the old man were on a couch, Sam sucking his 7 inch cock and soon he was fucking her like a young stud!...The lady, not to be outdone sucked me and then rode my cock til I just filled her bald antique pussy, all the time she was rubbing her clit and cumming loads!....Sam and the old man came back over after about 5 minutes....he had cum up her!...his wife said that was the first time he had fucked a women at the club for years!....The smiles on their faces was a picture....I may add that we found out they were both 75 years old!........What's the oldest woman or guy you've fucked?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When I was 17 fucked a 59 year old have fucked older since but that was the biggest age gap

Must be my 71 year old wife. Would love to meet another woman of a similar age.

75 you're a trooper bro. Suddenly getting old doesn't seem so scary

Lived with a Cuck couple in their sixties when I was 21..... Very horny times!

By *uluABCTV/TS  over a year ago

Warminster

Fucked a 70 year old while her husband watched pm me

When i was 22, i had been doing some jobs for a woman aged about 75 and ended up in bed and fucking her, it was a great after noon for a young lad.

By *ntimatefunMan  over a year ago

south glos

I had a threesome a couple of years ago with a couple in their early 60's. I fancied her loads and she was the best kisser.

Great couple of meets

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

We used to meet an older couple for swinging, she was 73 and a great fuck.

"My ex and I used to frequent a London club a few years back......just before the club closed one night we chatted to a very old looking couple., great conversationalists who had been swinging for years.....the lady was very skinny but in stockings basque and heels, he was also very skinny in a shirt and trousers. I should add here that Sam was in a tight fitting rubber dress with rubber crotchless pants which showed off her well used shaven pussy.....the lady said mmmmmm that used to be his fantasy, to fuck me dressed like that.....so Sam said, 'well would he like to fuck me instead?'....within a few minutes Sam and the old man were on a couch, Sam sucking his 7 inch cock and soon he was fucking her like a young stud!...The lady, not to be outdone sucked me and then rode my cock til I just filled her bald antique pussy, all the time she was rubbing her clit and cumming loads!....Sam and the old man came back over after about 5 minutes....he had cum up her!...his wife said that was the first time he had fucked a women at the club for years!....The smiles on their faces was a picture....I may add that we found out they were both 75 years old!........What's the oldest woman or guy you've fucked? "

Both bareback? Guess old people don't get sexually transmitted diseases

Guy 64

Woman 58

Earlier this year on a rather alcohol fueled night, I ended up fucking a 51 year old lady, met her at the last pub of the night, she didn't look over 50 that's for sure! Had the pleasure of leaving her truly filled.

By *obocleneMan  over a year ago

Ayr / Netherlands

I happily fucked a 79 year old lady at a club, she was in the sling, her hubby watching as I licked and then fucked her. He was wanking furiously and rudely pushed me out of the way to cum inside her. I showed that I took no offense by cleaning her pussy of his old spunk with my tongue.

By *inamapMan  over a year ago

inverness

"Must be my 71 year old wife. Would love to meet another woman of a similar age."

I used to fuck a 70 odd year old women regularly, used to bareback her, she was my first female fuck, every load went in her aging pussy.

When I first fucked her she hadn't been fucked in years

i was 18 he was 73 one of the best nights ever

By *erfectextraMan  over a year ago

LON/WIS

"I happily fucked a 79 year old lady at a club, she was in the sling, her hubby watching as I licked and then fucked her. He was wanking furiously and rudely pushed me out of the way to cum inside her. I showed that I took no offense by cleaning her pussy of his old spunk with my tongue."

I'm so jealous!

By *ebbie360TV/TS  over a year ago

huntingdon

I am still seeing an 86 yo who fucks me while his lovely 70 odd yo wife is downstairs. But i guess i'm no spring chicken neither.

By *elaxed KinkCouple  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

We would like to meet a much older couple than us. Anyone interested pm us

By *ocketman20Man  over a year ago

Douglas

We had a foursome with a couple about 9 years ago I was 35 but the lady from the other couple was 52.

Must admit I was apprehensive when they arrived, but after a drink we all relaxed and got naked.

She was stunning. Firm tits, gorgeous ass and a tight shaved pussy. She was quite possibly one of the best fucks I have ever had. Still see her around, really wish we'd had a second night together.

By *racarlCouple  over a year ago

fwood

Just fucked a 70 year old yesterday morning

By *idCheshFunMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

2 70 somethings roasted me a month or so ago. X

When I was around 32 I was having great fun with a 69 yr old while her husband was working so 37 yr age gap x

By *ischief79Man  over a year ago

Surrey

When I was 29, I was fucking a 63 year old. It was the first time she experienced squirting and anal, it was amazing

By *otts72Man  over a year ago

London

Biggest age gap was when on holiday in majorca when i was 19... me and mate tagged a couple of ladies from blackpool who were 44 & 45. Great afternoon had by all.

By *ir and cum dump slutCouple  over a year ago

south yorkshire

sir was 24 and she was 52

"sir was 24 and she was 52"

Mmmm very hot x

By *ir and cum dump slutCouple  over a year ago

south yorkshire

yes friend of parents

Stationed at Chatham in mid 70s there were plenty of older women wanting young squaddies to fuck them . I was 18 and the oldest I had was 73 . Had a few in their 50s and a couple in their 60s . Fun times indeed

By *i jeffMan  over a year ago

ilkeston

"I am still seeing an 86 yo who fucks me while his lovely 70 odd yo wife is downstairs. But i guess i'm no spring chicken neither."
. Does she know he's fucking xx

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Mine? I was 21 - he was 64.....

By *ebbie360TV/TS  over a year ago

huntingdon

Yes. I always do a twirl for her before we go upstairs and she has made a cuppa for us all more than once.

She does get involved though

By *nockenglandMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

Mine was at a gangbang i held i had a slut there. To be used nd well fucked. I was 46 my slut was 41. One of the guys coming he was about 50 asked if he could bring a woman nd she was 71. And well wrinkled with real saggy tits. I thought great. I arranged for a sunday morning gangbang. So 2 guys could come to it and tell there wifes they were going playing golf. Nothing to do with me. So sunday morning arrived id had my slut there from the night befor. Were id given a good fucking. The next morning i had her dress in cupless bra thong stockings suspenders and a long cardigan. 6 guys arrived all were sat in room. With slut. The the couple arrived they came in he was well built. She was well dressed in a long dress and a wrinkled face. My slut looked shocked. The old slut sat on sofa for some reason i thought this is going to be good looking at her trying to imagine what she had on under her dress i got a right hard on. I got my slut to kneel infront of the guys and open her cardigan. Put her hands behind her head and open her mouth.i told the guys there she is use all her holes nd fuck her hard. They all went for her leaving the 71 yr old on sofa. I told the old slut to come over to end of sofa i got hold of her saggy tits through her dress and played with them as we both watched the young slut being used is this ok for you. And want to hear more.

A gent about 70 When I was 35. Great Pussy licker. I like old tongue they defo know how to use it

59 when I was 27 I think

But few meets with a women who said she was late 50s but I suspect 65ish

By *atelot15Man  over a year ago

Waterford

I was fucking 71 yr old wife of friend I was 46.

Best fuck ever , however she only fuck with hubby present .

I was 36 she was 40

By *he shaggersCouple  over a year ago

vancouver island

"We would like to meet a much older couple than us. Anyone interested pm usa

"

Would be really interested, but we are too far away

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

A 73 year old, regular, he is very nice guy, with a nice old cock and tongue.

By *rGenuineMan  over a year ago

Purley

When I was in my 20s my ex boss's leaving do she asked me back to the office to 'get a few things'.

Ended up fucking her over her desk and cumming all over her beautiful 52 year old breasts.

"Mine was at a gangbang i held i had a slut there. To be used nd well fucked. I was 46 my slut was 41. One of the guys coming he was about 50 asked if he could bring a woman nd she was 71. And well wrinkled with real saggy tits. I thought great. I arranged for a sunday morning gangbang. So 2 guys could come to it and tell there wifes they were going playing golf. Nothing to do with me. So sunday morning arrived id had my slut there from the night befor. Were id given a good fucking. The next morning i had her dress in cupless bra thong stockings suspenders and a long cardigan. 6 guys arrived all were sat in room. With slut. The the couple arrived they came in he was well built. She was well dressed in a long dress and a wrinkled face. My slut looked shocked. The old slut sat on sofa for some reason i thought this is going to be good looking at her trying to imagine what she had on under her dress i got a right hard on. I got my slut to kneel infront of the guys and open her cardigan. Put her hands behind her head and open her mouth.i told the guys there she is use all her holes nd fuck her hard. They all went for her leaving the 71 yr old on sofa. I told the old slut to come over to end of sofa i got hold of her saggy tits through her dress and played with them as we both watched the young slut being used

is this ok for you. And want to hear more."

Would love to hear more

By *uriousjay99Man  over a year ago

Bathgate

when i was 20 i met a guy who was 72.

now i have a regular couple who are late 60's. She loves to fuck me with her strap on while i am balls deep in her hubby.

"when i was 20 i met a guy who was 72.

now i have a regular couple who are late 60's. She loves to fuck me with her strap on while i am balls deep in her hubby. "

Awesome!

When I was in my early 30s I was seeing a lady in her 50s. She was great!

Had a great relationship with a lady that is now 60 with her husbands consent x she had a body of a woman half her age x

By *igyingazMan  over a year ago

workington

Ex was 35 and watched her with a 70yo in a club

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Part of a couple she is 65, very sexy, loves sucking my cock and fucks like a lady half her age

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

When I was late 20s I met up with a fuck buddy couple. He was about 60 and watched as I had the pleasure of fucking his lady friend who was a very sexy woman in her mid 60s. She had the tightest pussy I have had the pleasure of entering either before or since.

Picture of my bare arse working away between some sexy legs (on my profile) was taken by her friend and still makes me smile all these years later !

When I was in my early 20's I was working as a chef in a nursing home.. reg fucked one of the carers.. she was late 40's

Currently trying to get in my neighbors knickers... she's 68

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

bedforshire

My first sub mistress seduced me in a hotel room when i was 35 and she was 48. We carried on our affair for 15 years till she died 2 years ago.

Miss her she was the hottest fuck all the way.

I was 19 and she was 56 whilst her husband was upstairs

Was lucky enough to have my gf mums mum (grandma) she was 74 flirted for a bit then had to go round her house on my own we both took advantage of the situation lol

By *oyForDaddyMan  over a year ago

Knocklyon

Am 19, have been with a 61 year old

Think the oldest I had was about 67 she was 20 year older

By *ubyRed94Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

When I was 19 I fucked a 51 year old

"When I was 19 I fucked a 51 year old "

Lucky guy

I fucked a 61 year old when I was 28 she was very young looking and she was amazing

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"I am still seeing an 86 yo who fucks me while his lovely 70 odd yo wife is downstairs. But i guess i'm no spring chicken neither.. Does she know he's fucking xx "

Are you sure it's an erection and not rigor mortis?

By *atesheadmanMan  over a year ago

Gateshead

Meet a 58yo in a taxi rank when I was 19. Couldn't go back to hers because her son was there and older than me. Had to go back to my parents. Dirty woman, tasted of smoke, wanted me to Cum on her tits.

Naughty

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

When I was mid 20s i fucked my boss, he must've been 65. On the flip side, i regularly have fun with a 20 year old now

bradford

By *ustme02Woman  over a year ago

birmingham

Wow thought mine was shocking when I was around 25 I was fucking a guy for around three years who said when I first met him off here he was 35 but really 52

The joke is his still on here and claiming his 39 when his got to be pushing 56 lol lol some people why do folks do that

By *reygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

jeez we got years between us still goin not stop till she passes ha [ok be me first]but whoever gets my k when am gone is gonna have the finest 40 odd year old whore ever and good look to him [or her mybe]ha ha

I feel positively hard done by that my oldest is 40.

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"When I was mid 20s i fucked my boss, he must've been 65. On the flip side, i regularly have fun with a 20 year old now "
i think a lot of younger guys love older ladies.. when I was 18 I was fucking a great 39 year old.

Hot women getting with older guys

By *unglerivermonkeyMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Few years ago now and she was 72. Completely unplanned but turned out to be a great fuck.

Message in private for details!

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Only fucked same age and younger would love to fuck an older woman

When i was 20 she was 55

Everyone else is going on about how theirs was great, worst sex ive ever had

I always fantasise about working in an old ladies house and she cums onto me.

Few years ago I met up with a friend's mother in law .. ended up back at hers & had some amazing sex .. thought she was only early 60's... found out later she was 71...no regrets though.. wished I could have had her again lol

It was not a fuck,but got a wank of a 75 year old when I was about 20 and my wife watched

By *c1969Man  over a year ago

Coventry

"A gent about 70 When I was 35. Great Pussy licker. I like old tongue they defo know how to use it "
wow

Gorgeous eyes

bradford

By *c1969Man  over a year ago

Coventry

Wow ur stunning

By *hatterley64Couple  over a year ago

Hertford

"Earlier this year on a rather alcohol fueled night, I ended up fucking a 51 year old lady, met her at the last pub of the night, she didn't look over 50 that's for sure! Had the pleasure of leaving her truly filled. "

51 is old?! Bugger

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

bedforshire

"Earlier this year on a rather alcohol fueled night, I ended up fucking a 51 year old lady, met her at the last pub of the night, she didn't look over 50 that's for sure! Had the pleasure of leaving her truly filled.

51 is old?! Bugger "

You have NOTHING to worry about Mrs. Your photos look VERY HOT. And you need not worry about inexperienced d*unked fumbling kids who dont know how to make you shiver.

"Earlier this year on a rather alcohol fueled night, I ended up fucking a 51 year old lady, met her at the last pub of the night, she didn't look over 50 that's for sure! Had the pleasure of leaving her truly filled.

51 is old?! Bugger "

The forum questioned ‘oldest you’ve ever had’ and that’s the oldest I’ve ever had, I’m not saying anyone over 50 is old. It’s just the oldest age I’ve been with?

Besides that, you’re hot as hell anyway. So who cares.

I was 16 she was 38. A nurse from Scotland. very long but amusing story

About 6 years ago,she was 82,she started it by getting my cock out and sucking it....

By *hatterley64Couple  over a year ago

Hertford

51 is old?! Bugger

The forum questioned ‘oldest you’ve ever had’ and that’s the oldest I’ve ever had, I’m not saying anyone over 50 is old. It’s just the oldest age I’ve been with?

Besides that, you’re hot as hell anyway. So who cares. "

Thanks. I guess I'll have to let you off then!

And anyway 'you're as old as the man you feel' Right?

By *immf-guyMan  over a year ago

Bath

Happy to say I have the regular bedroom pleasure of a delightful lady who's about to be 70. She went without for many years while nursing her late husband and as a widow is fast making up for lost time. She's the most sexual person I've met and has a wonderfully dirty mind. Age is irrelevant, it might rule out a few of the more challenging positions but her appetite for a good hard fuck is superb.

bradford

When I was 24 had a married lady friend who was 38 but more recently a 62 year old lady who knows just how to have fun

Friends mum when I was 21 and she was 60.

I was 23 and she was 65. She was utterly amazing.

"I used to fuck a 70 odd year old women regularly, used to bareback her, she was my first female fuck, every load went in her aging pussy.

When I first fucked her she hadn't been fucked in years "

tried to message u it seems am too old and yet u fucked a women 70

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Eldest has been earlier this year, an ex-Bunny Girl in her early 60s...total filth

bradford

61 and i still fuck him now, oldest woman is 60

When I was 19 I fucked my neighbor who was in her early 50s at the time

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/10/17 14:40:58]

By *heboobiemanMan  over a year ago

Pilning bristol

A 71 year-old at a club when i was 26 she fucked every guy there well her husband sat in the lounge area drinking coffee then he took her home

» Add a new message to this topic