FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > What a surprise

What a surprise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I've been seeing this girl for a while now and she was very shy to start with but I could always tell she was a little bit naughty, she is stunning and have a body to die for, But it's more here cheeky like smile and her come to bed eyes that do it more me!

I was out with my mate when I just saw her enter the pub, I just couldn't take my eyes off her and I think she could tell I was hooked, we started chatted and end up going to a club, What made her so special was the fact that she had no idea how stunning and beautiful she is. We had sure a good night and I ask if I could walk her home. I remember her tell me that I could walk her home but not to get any idea as we had only got to know each other.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

We started to walk home and we got on so well it was like we had been friends forever, we got to her house and she look me straight into the eyes, with that butter wouldn't melt look and just said thanks for walking me home we should do it again some time, I decided I'm going to just go in for the kiss! We have the most passionate kiss ever and I can feel my hand start to go all over her body and her start to do the same! She then pushes me against the door and pull away! She give me her number and just say we will meet again but she is not that type of girl!

I just remembered thinking wow! We txt abit over the next few days and decide to meet up for a drink

She tell me where to meet and I remember worrying about what to wear and hoping she like me as much as I did her! I got there a little early and remember waiting for her to arrive, you no when you start to doubt yourself and think the worse! It seem like a life time as she was a little late! I remember clock watching and watching everyone enter the pub hoping it was her!

Wow she is here! My heart is beating so fast! I try my best to play it cool but I think I've so fucked it up! We continue to get on like the last time we were together! I can't take me eyes off her, she is stunning she got a sexy little black dress! That really show off her stunning body and her my beautiful legs and high heals to match! I no I'm the most lucky guy in the world

Then night start to come to an end and again I offer to walk her home, she just give me that cheeky little smile and says only if you come in next time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

interesting

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Nice start

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

By *ratcliffeMan  over a year ago