FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Three days away

Three days away

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *othrockercpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Halloween Town

Part 1

I've always been a fast typer and as we pulled up outside the block of flats, blue grey panelling and tinted windows standing fifteen floors tall, I closed the laptop having written my diary for the last week.

So much happened to me so so quickly but I had no regrets.

I was sat next to the man I loved, that I'd always loved if I'm honest.

"Welcome to my place. Hope you're OK with heights.."

I looked up, stomach tumbling.

He took our bags from the boot and locked the car with a beep of his key fob.

"Come on hun, lots of stairs to climb."

"What?!"

"Only joking, the lift usually works."

He held the lobby door open for me with a foot.

Inside was painted much the same as outside, drab blues and greys with tinted glass. I there were two lift and I pressed the summon button.

Eventually the door pinged open and we stepped into the mirrored box.

"Number.."

"Ah.." and tapped his keyring on a panel next to the numbers.

The doors closed and with a soft jolt the lift started to go up.

I took a few moments to look at myself in the mirrored walls, noting the cctv camera in one corner. No taking cheeky pictures in here then I guessed.

The lift bounced to a stop, I looked at the counter.

Fifteen. Top floor.

My stomach tumbled again at the thought of it.

I've never been scared of heights but I was a little worried. Everywhere I'd lived in the past was never more than three or four stories.

But this... Oh wow.

The corridor was well lit, there looked to be four flats per floor, so they were at least a good size.

We walked to 15-c and he offered me the keys, car key, my house key,and one that looked like a car key but wasn't.

It was the one I'd seen him touch to the lift panel.

I touched it to a panel next to the lock.

CLUNK

The door opened and I walked in.

The front door opened in to a two step raised area, coat rack, umbrellas bin, set of shelves with shoes, trainers and the like on.

The steps went down in to an op plan area, one corner with a sofa covered in throws, a large TV mounted on the wall, easily fifty something inches, a computer desk with a very comfy looking leather chair and a pile of files and folders where a computer should be.

Two walls were pretty much windows, tinted and covered with vertical blinds.

He'd taken his laptop with him but I'd never seen him use it all week.

Looking around saw some doors off to one side and the kitchen that opened in to the living room.

A solid looking dinner table with four just as solid looking chairs.

It struck me how little furniture he owned, in the front room at least.

He closed the door, took off his shoes and walked quietly to behind me, kissing the back of my neck and wrapping his arms around me.

"I'll show you the rest.."

Taking me by the hand he showed me the bathroom, sans bath just a large shower, sink and toilet, a cabinet with a half dozen mismatched towels and flannels, a couple of spare loo rolls, deodorant, three or four different shampoos and a few spare razors.

And a seven foot tall mirror.

A spare room, little more than a box room really that had a few boxes of files and folders like on his desk, an exercise bike,folded down treadmill and ironing board.

Finally his bedroom, one wall was all windows, was large and as sparse as the rest of the flat.

Bed, built in wardrobe and a cushion topped box at the end of the bed.

"It's not much, but it serves it's purposes." He said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"It's about the same size as mine really. Just a lot less cluttered." I smiled and pulled him back up for a hug.

"I really need to pee..." I whispered into his ear, and wandered off to the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

The door opened just as I'd taken my knickers down.

He was naked and had a wicked smile on his face.

Pulling me up before I could pee he took me into the shower, starting it up, drenching my clothes, and me, bending me over, taking a handful of my hair, pulling my head back.

My hands found the wall as he penetrated me sharply.

"Oh.. Fuck.." I moaned as he slammed hard into me.

The fuck was short, hard and jarring, when he came in me I pissed hard, the sensation of his spunk as hot on the inside as my pee was running down my legs.

We spent time in the shower cleaning off, after I'd removed the rest of my drenched clothes, soaping eachother up and rinsing eachother down.

After the frantic shower fuck we wandered back to the front room.

This high up the sun was still streaming in, the flat was warm naturally and in just mismatched towels we settled on the sofa.

"Take out?" He asked.

I smiled and readjusted my towel with a smile.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Halloween Town

The Jane and Him story continues

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whoo!

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *eekend FriendMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Another winner This is the second of yours I’ve read and I’m impressed by the flow. I wish mine could be as punchy as yours x

Keep doing what you’re doing, love it xx

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

First of reading a Jane story. Hard immediately...excellent going

Halloween Town

More later, and just realised how badly written the first entry is in this.

Sorry, was in a rush yesterday and didn't really quality check what I'd written.

Promise to make todays parts significantly better.

Halloween Town

Day one part two

He got up and walked over to his kitchen, it was built to be open plan and make the livingroom seem more spacious.

"Curry or Kebab" He asked pulling a couple of menus off of his fridge door.

"I've not had a kebab for about ten years.. Had a bad one and went off them" I replied pulling my feet up off the floor and tucking them under my bum.

The whole flat had wooden or lino flooring, easy to keep clean but not that warm. A couple of rugs and it wouldn't be so bad really.

I was still surprised at how sparse it all was.

He put a couple of menus back and came back to the sofa.

"Anything particular you like?"

"Can they deliver Aisha?" I jokingly replied. Well, maybe half joking "I'll eat anything so long as there's no coconut in it. Chicken by preference for meat."

He picked up his phone from where he'd left it and phoned an order through, it sounded like enough to feed a family of six, not just the two of us.

Cash on delivery.

As he made the order I went to the kitchen and looked in the cupboards, partly because I was nosy and partly because I wanted to know where he kept cups and tea.

By the end of his call I was acquainted with what was where.

Lots of jarred sauces, pasta, rice, herbs and spices and seven different types of tea.

What was wrong with good old pyramid bags I mused.

"Dinner will be about forty minutes, and there's no milk so if you want tea it'll have to be black I'm afraid"

I looked at the flavours and picked two random ones.

"Nothing ventured.." I said with a nervous laugh.

"Sounds like a motto for you"

Thirty minutes later, I wast dry but still wore the towel because it was surprisingly comfortable, and the buzzer went.

He walked to the door, picked up a handset.

"Hello.. OK.. Yeah fifteen, flat c.." and pressed a button to let the delivery driver through the front doors downstairs.

"Money is on the side" He said as he went into the kitchen and got out plates and cutlery.

A minute later there was a knock at the door and I got up to open the door and pay the driver.

"Hi, delivery.." a woman said as I opened the door in just a towel that showed off my slightly doughy figure, breasts pushing against the fabric, the towel almost open and giving a glimpse of my thighs.

We both blushed, I stammered and passed the money, she smiled and passed the two bags of food.

I closed the door behind me and was relieved that I hadn't decided to flash them like I had the last one.

As I walked to the kitchen and put the bags on the side I could see Him smiling, trying to hide his amusement.

"You... Meanie!" is all I could think of saying. I wasn't angry at him, the situation was funny when I think about it now, hindsight is a wonderful thing I guess.

We went through the selection, some of which was put to one side to cool down so he could freeze it for some other time, and filled our plates, taking them to the table and eating whilst talking about future plans, in the background outside the sun finally set and the flat started to go dark.

With dinner finished we settled on the sofa, it was close to nine now, we'd eaten slowly.

He flicked on the tv and put on some old Ealing Comedy as background noise and to provide light.

The building was quiet, I'd half expected noisy neighbours.

"I'll need to be in early tomorrow, but I'll finish early and come streight back. I've only the one key but you can keep hold of it, I'll get you an oyster card and load it up a bit."

"I have no clue what that is, but OK.."

With the sun finally and fully set and the film finished I stood up and stretched.

The towel unknotted and slipped down to the floor. My nipples hardened as the fabric stroked over them, I stepped out of the towel on the floor and walked naked to the window.

From the outside no one would see me, and this high up they'd never really see me either even if the windows weren't tinted.

There was a flash behind me, his phone clicked, I half turned, showing a breast and the camera flashed again and again on his phone.

I turned to face him, the living room was dark now, lit only by the angled TV screen, leaving him in shadows as he took picture after picture of me in a number of poses.

Finally he finished taking pictures and I looked outside properly.

The height didn't bother me now, perhaps because I'd spent ten minutes by the windows distracted enough to get used to it.

I leaned on the slight windowsill and looked our.

Down below the car park, and then next to it a larger one.

I could make out the name of the small supermarket.

Now I knew where I would be getting milk and some groceries first thing in the morning.

"I might cook a stew for dinner tomorrow when you get home" I said over my shoulder to Him.

"Sounds good" He replied. He was just watching me, half silhouetted by the meagre lighting outside.

After a few more minutes my phone plinked and flashed.

I wandered over to where I'd left it.

One new message.

"Wow that's a lovely skyline view he sent me. Also fun tip from an Indian girl, give him a blowjob after you've eaten something spicy. You can thank me after. A Xx"

I sent a quick reply, nothing to consequential really then put the phone back away and wandered to the kitchen, still naked, so free feeling with it.

I opened up one of the jalfrezi's and dipped a finger into it and popped it into my mouth. The sudden tingle and burn.

Smiling to my self I walked back to the sofa and put my hands out to him so he stood, I undone his towel and then pushed him back on the sofa and knelt down in front of him, stroking my nails along his leg to his thighs, scratching gently back down and getting a response.

"Jane you're insatiable.." He murmured and closed his eyes as I wrapped a hand around his cock.

My breath was hot, moist and spiced as I kissed along the shaft of his cock, up from his balls that moved almost independent of the rest of him.

The meaty underside of his length yielding to my kisses.

And as I reached the tip of his cock with my kisses he seemed to know what was about to happen.

My mouth enveloped the end of his cock, the soft tissue of his head pushed against tongue and roof of my mouth.

He shuddered as the bite of the spice hit him.

Oh if he hadn't have cum in me during the frantic shower fuck I think he would have done so in my mouth now.

The cock twitched as muscles worked to spunk in me but he was dry.

I worked down on him with my mouth a little more and slowly pulled back, easing it out of my mouth with a pop.

He was blushed, sweating.

He leaned down to kiss me.

"We should remake your bed, fresh bedding on it, then we can sort out your bag, and mine"

I was standing up as I spoke, he nodded.

"Can't spend all our time in horny honeymoon mode I guess.." He replied and went to fetch the bags, taking them to the bedroom.

I found the washing machine and put our towels and the days clothing in it then went to the bedroom.

He'd slipped on a pair of shorts and a loose t-shirt.

I opened up one of the wardrobe doors and found a large t-shirt of his to put on whilst we done the mundane chores and talked about busses, shops and practicalities for our immediate future.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice start

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

A very horny read

By *cotsbikerMan  over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

Halloween Town

Oh ffs just done a big reply and the website crashed and it won't recover it!

Normally type it up here and then put on a blog, so annoyed right now with the bloody interface here

By *ucky78Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

lol ok forward to more

Halloween Town

Day two part one

I've never been a Monday person, or come to think of it a morning person either.

Yet here I was, awake, besides the man whom I loved, the sun starting to rise outside.

In a strange bed, in a strange room, fifteen floors up, in a strange flat.

Yet I was happy.

Even if it was a Monday morning.

He was laying on his back, one arm under my neck and fingers playing with my hair that had come loose in the night.

My hand was resting on his chest, feeling the slow heavy thump of his heart, the rise and fall of his chest as he breathed.

His toying with my hair seemed to be automatic, he wasn't quite awake yet.

My hand moved slowly down his chest, through the hair, across his stomach and down to the bush of pubes.

I stroked through them gently and finally down to his cock.

His errection was slow growing, unlike the films or other popular erotic fiction might have you think he was not instantly hard and ready to go.

With slow movements I brought him to fullness and sat up as his eyes flickered open.

"Hello you.." He said as I straddled him, the length of his cock resting under my pussy.

With each thrust of my hips, along the length of his cock, a slow orgasm began to rise in me.

And as the sun started to crawl across one wall, and my back, I watched the shadow of me grinding slowly but hard on him.

As I came he pulled me down for a kiss, as slow and tender as my riding of him.

Tongues filling eachothers mouths, stopped only by the suddenness of his alarm.

I eased off of him so that he could go to the bathroom.

Looking at the phone I saw it was 645am.

But it wasn't a bad start to the day, even if it was a Monday.

Whilst he was showering I made two cups of randomly flavoured tea, I had a minty one that was refreshing, less sharp than gum.

After he was done it was my turn, a quick wash and the usual things to do and I was wandering back to the bedroom in the tshirt I'd borrowed last night.

"I'm going to do some shopping today, pick up bits for a stew for dinner" I told him.

"Sounds good" He replied as he pulled a suit from his wardrobe.

I went into the side where we'd put my few bits the night before.

"You don't own much in the way of anything do you.." The wardrobe had a dozen tshirts, three suits, a dozen shirts, a couple pairs of trousers and Jean and some casual wear. It was mostly empty.

"No.. Got what I need I guess. What use is there for other things"

I took out bra, knickers, socks (the sort that barely cover anything) and the summer dress from my shop.

As we got dressed he spoke about an ex, she had a drink habit, sold anything she could to get money for more drink so he tended not to have more than he needed any more.

We wandered back to the front room, the sun was truly up now and I saw the view of the surrounding area.

Bromley, a couple miles away, a few churches, steeples glistening wetly in the morning sun rise.

He pointed out the tall building at the far end of town where he worked, easily twenty stories tall.

I didn't appreciate the view last night, but now I could.

We at grilled and sliced Naan for breakfast, I made another couple cups of random tea, this time a gingery one that I wasn't sure about.

"Right, let's go get you an oyster"

As we left the flat he gave me the key.

"We'll need to bus into town, it's cheaper than parking the car for the day."

As we walked down to the news agents we passed the supermarket, it was bigger than I thought. I guess being fifteen stories up makes perspective a little off.

Past a few other shops, including a charity shop.

I didn't pay much attention to it at that point, but layer in the day I would do and it'd change my life forever.

He explain about the oyster card as we got me one sorted out then had to hurry across the road to the bus stop.

Populated by a half dozen noisy school kids, mums with prams and a granny with a trolley bag.

Fifteen minutes later and we was in town.

The bus was overly busy and I was glad to be off it.

"I'll text you the bus numbers and stops later on. Have a wander around town, I'll try and meet you for lunch"

He kissed me, all to briefly for my liking, but where we stood was busy and we was in people's way.

Then he was gone, darting across the road to work.

I wandered along until I found a coffee shop and ordered a normal tea. The first I'd had since yesterday afternoon.

Maybe my tastebuds were off, but it just wasn't as nice.

Even the random flavour teas we'd been having tasted better.

As I finished up my tea the phone plinked.

"meeting with boss at eleven. Will text after"

I sent a casual OK with lots of kisses and left the coffee shop.

I must have lost track of time, the shopping centre was huge, you could fit all of Sheerness high Street in just half of the ground floor.

There were escalators everywhere and glass walled lifts.

More than once I managed inadvertently to capture an upskirt view as I looked around, which gave me an idea for tomorrow.

My phone plinked again.

"Meet me at the center entrance. Xx"

Smiling I went back down in one of the glass lifts and made my way to the main doors.

When he came along he wrapped me in a hug.

"Good news, I can drop to doing two days in the office and three at home. Bad news though.." A look of disappointment crossed his face. My stomach lurched.

"Let's go get a cuppa.. This will take some explaining"

By *ushelCouple  over a year ago

Richmond

On edge of seat reading more more please

Halloween Town

Day two part one Interlude

Lisa, my new boss, is in her late fifties.

She's been with the company for a few years. That means she has some measure of influence outside our offices.

She transfered to us a few weeks back, our former boss, Jeremy, retired and had his golden handshake, according to one of the girls in Filing he also had his secretary quite frequently to.

I guess I'll have to describe her. Lisa DiAgostina, second generation Italian so she's got naturally tanned skin and black hair that started to turn silver despite the dyes she uses.

She stands all of five six tall and is quite slim.

From behind you'd think she was younger,  but she's a heavy smoker and has lines around her eyes and mouth where she squints when she smokes.

She dresses like a boss to, knee length skirts, stockings and suspenders, white blouses that you can see the fabric of her bra through.

Four inch heels to try and give her some height, all they really achieve is to make her calves and bum pretty magnificent.

Like all Italians she has a temper as well. She sacked the Secretary of Jeremy as soon as she found out what was going on.

A bit hypocritical of her all things considered.

Her new secretary is fresh out of university, a business law specialist. Still you have to start somewhere. And it's a guy. So he has a hard time of it for that reason already.

I'd called him to make my return to work meeting appointment, nothing more than "Hi, your back, where's the doughnuts" usually.

Five to eleven I head up to the office for the meeting, Will tells me I'm expected and to go right in before heading out of his reception area and stepping into the lift.

Maybe he has chores to do..

I knock, step in and see her sat behind her desk, typing an email to some one at head office.

"Sit.." she's abrupt but I couldn't help but think she was almost purring the word.

I sat there whilst she finished off her email, patiently.

"So, how was your time off.."

"Yeah pretty good, saw some old friends, went to the wedding with my fiancé, reminisced about some stuff, probably d*unk a little to much and danced like an idiot at the reception. The usual."

"Good, time away is good for the soul my husband used to say before he decided to have a heart attack whilst on holiday with his mistress. But yes, good. Welcome back. You've checked your mails and caught up with the gossip I take it?"

"Yeah Mario is still cheating on his boyfriend with a barista in town, Mel is pregnant again so she'll want more maternity leave and David was caught photocopying his dick.."

"I have seen it, not impressive at all. Why bother if it's so tiny.."

Her forthrightness was a little surprising. Normally she was quite dismissive about office scandal and gossip.

But the gossip did tell me that David was also screwing some one in the office, no one knew who though.

"So, fiancé.. I didn't know you was engaged.." she sat upright in her chair, the lacey fabric of her bra showing through her blouse. It was hard not to notice, I'm still a guy after all..

"College sweetheart.." I told her, it wasn't a lie. I just didn't mention the gap in between since when we last dated and last week..

"Ah long time then.."

She leaned forward in her chair, placing her chin in one manicured hand. I was sure I could see her nipples through the fabric now. Darker than her bra, hard.

"Will told me that you wanted to talk about your future with us here.."

I went into what I had planned to say, working from home, able to visit claim sites for investigation, speak to clients first hand and so on.

"Well, that's quite a request.. But you've been with the company for.."

"Twelve years."

"That makes you very valuable. How about we negotiate terms.."

She stood up and walked round to my side of the desk, leaning against it in front of me.

"You scratch my back I scratch yours.."

Some how, very quickly, it became clear what was required if I wanted this.

I stood up, cupped her head in one hand and kissed along her jawline, from her ear to her chin.

Pulling the blouse out of her skirt, unbuttoning it and kissing down her neck to her breasts, easing one then the other from the cup of her bra.

She leaned back on the desk, her skirt riding and my hand pushed up into the dark recesses of her skirt to her silk knickers.

Stroking her roughly through the fabric.

As I played with her pussy I sucked on her nipples, they were hard, her breasts not so firm as they could have been, age was starting to catch up on her.

"Oh yes.. Like that...Mmmmm" she purred as I pulled the fabric of her knickers to one side and found her unshaven bush.

My fingers went in her quickly, three of them whilst my thumb stroked her clit making her shudder and say something in Italian.

Her hands had moved up to her breasts now and she was fondling them, tugging hard on her nipples as I continued to finger her, slipping a forth finger into her, my knuckles were soaked as she pushed past them into her hairy pussy.

Now I understood why Will had gone away, I suspect that Lisa was getting favours like this from a few staff.

One hand gripped my wrist and she used my hand to fuck her harder and faster until panting, eyes screwed up she gasped and called out to god.

I eased my fingers out of her, and slowly she sat up.

"You come to office twice a week.. I'll get pay roll updated for insurance reasons."

I nodded and walked out the office as she eased off of the desk, breasts hanging low, hair messed up, skirt falling back into place.

I stopped at the staff toilets, washed my hands three or four times.

Oh fuck.

I'd just all but fist fucked my boss.

I.. I felt so shit.

How could I explain this to Jane.

I washed my hands again, extra soap.

Trying to get rid of the image of her hairy pussy taking my fingers all the way in, her lips dripping as I made her cum.

The look of satisfaction on her face.

Fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck..

I pulled out my phone, shaking, and sent Jane, the woman that I loved, really actually loved, a message to meet me outside the shopping center.

I had to tell her.

I couldn't hide this from her.

I only hoped she could forgive me.

Great read so far.

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Halloween Town

Day two part two

I sat opposite him in the pub we'd found at the far end of the high street, it was noisy enough to hide our conversation but quiet enough to talk.

As he told me about his morning and the meeting I just listened. I was angry. I was sad. I was happy.

I felt like it was because of me it happened. If I hadn't of noticed him last week in the little club tucked away in the high street of Sheerness he wouldn't have been put in the position he was in.

My gut churned, I wanted to cry, I wanted to laugh. Hysteria maybe, or gallows humour.

I took a sip of the bacardi and he'd bought me, his own rum and already d*unk.

I inhaled, exhaled.

I wanted to slap him, how dare he fuck another woman!

But.. He didn't fuck her.

Fingered her, used by her, he was just a sex toy for her to use.

I chose instead to forgive him.

But I wouldn't forget this.

I stood up, downed my drink and extended a hand to him.

"There's a park behind the theatre. Let's go for a walk.."

He nodded, eyes downcast and we stepped out into the street and walked arm in arm back down to the park. He knew a shortcut just down the side of the pub we were in.

In the park we walked in silence until I finally broke it.

"She must have been really loose.. I mean, almost your whole hand.. Wow."

I couldn't help but smile and then laugh.

"Maybe you should get her a two litre bottle of next time, see if it touches the sides.."

It was petty, mean and spiteful but he laughed.

"I'd rather not go there again thanks.." He chuckled wryly.

I stopped him and pulled him into a hard hug. Holding him tightly for a minute, maybe be two.

"But you're getting the side step right? So.. So long as you don't fuck her, just finger her, get the side step and then you'll almost never have to see her again right?"

I couldn't believe what I'd just said. I'd given him permission to finger and fist his boss if it got him what he wanted.

Of all the crazy things I'd done in the past because of him nothing compared to this.

"You don't fuck her. You don't go down on her. You don't cum on or in her. You save all that for me. And sometimes Aisha."

He kissed me, hard. Pushing me against a tree we'd stopped by

The rough bark pushing against my back as suddenly we wanted, no, needed eachother.

I had to have his cock in me, and pulled up the front of my dress I unzipped his trousers, taking his cock out.

I felt him ease into me, one of my legs wrapping round him giving him easier access. He grew firm and hard in me, pushing me hard against the tree.

I had to bite my hand to stop myself crying our in pleasure.

"Don't stop.. Keep going.. Oh.. Oh yes.. Yes baby, like that.. Fuck me.. Fuck me.." I crooned in his ear as he fucked me against the tree.

As he repeatedly pounded my cunt I cried in to his shoulder, I felt him cum, dryly, his cock twitching inside me, going through the motions.

My body responded, and sobbing I came too.

Our union had gone unnoticed by others using the park, we were in a secluded part of it, and he eased out of me, going swiftly flaccid. I readjusted my knickers and brushed bark dirt from my shoulders, bum and hair.

He tucked himself away, looking sheepish and smiled at me.

"I'd.. I'd best get back to the office. I'll text when I'm on my way home" He kissed me once more, tenderly, slowly and most importantly, lovingly.

"Go on then, back to Madame Cola.." I giggled and we made our way back up to the high street via the theatre, where we parted ways with another slowly kiss.

As he walked away I turned and went to the bus stop to return to his flat.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

"Oh ffs just done a big reply and the website crashed and it won't recover it!

Normally type it up here and then put on a blog, so annoyed right now with the bloody interface here "

Richmond

Enjoying ever minute of your storys.

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Brilliant

By *ngleseyFCouple  over a year ago

2m away

By *ezjez369Man  over a year ago

london

Bump...

Lol

Kirkby in Ashfield

Halloween Town

More coming Monday afternoon, about to go and enjoy a nice roast..

Richmond

Morning read tuesday canot wait

Halloween Town

Day two part three

As I got off the bus I walked slowly to the small row of shops, a couple of newsagents, hardware store, five takeaways, dentists chemist and the charity shop I'd noticed but not paid attention to when I was on the bus.

I was surprised to see that it was the same one I worked for.

In the window was the usual assortment of posters for cake sales, brick a brack wanted and weight loss groups locally.

And another one.

Staff required.

Store manager needed urgently for local branches, experience essential.

I went in, looked around, just casually browsing, getting a feel for the place.

Purchased one of the counter bags of sweets and left.

I pulled out my phone, found the number I wanted.

"Jenny.. Yeah yeah all good.. At his.. Bromley, big flat.. Listen, big question for you.. How would you like to be a manager? No no, not quitting, there's a branch here looking for staff.. I'm going to ask Lauren for a transfer.. It'll be easier to get a part timer there than a manager here.. No, not spoken to her yet. Oh she's there? Put her on then.."

I spoke to the southern regional coordinator, Lauren, about looking at moving, the vacancy here was just outside her patch, but she knew the regional manager for the area, and would have a word right away.

With the phone call done, and my heart doing double time I went into the little supermarket and wandered the aisles with a small trolley.

As I filled up the trolley with bits for the stew I as well as some normal tea, milk and bread I paid and left.

Someone was just leaving the block as I got to the door and they held it open for me.

In the lift, staring and my slightly sweaty looking self (the bag was heavy and to be fair the sun wasn't helping either).

Room for improvement I said out loud to myself.

The doors opened and walked to flat c, waving the fob with His key on it at the small pad by the door.

It clicked and opened for me.

Nudging it closed with my bum I walked down the two slight steps in to the flat proper.

Once all the bits were put away and after I had a cuppa I started up the laptop, put on some music, plugged it into the TV and went for a quick shower and douching with the door left open so I could hear the music.

Afterwards I wandered back to the bedroom, took out one of his tshirts and slipped it on, towelling off my hair.

The laundry was done and I quickly hung it on a couple of drying racks in front of the windows.

Naked, except for his tshirt I went back into the kitchen.

The wooden floor chilly against the soles of my feet, the sun outside doing little to warm me up though the laundry seemed to be doing OK.

I began to cook the stew.

As I got to the courgettes I remembered how he'd fucked me with one.

Turing the stew down very low o went to the sofa, cleaned courgette in hand. Laying back on the throw covered sofa I brought the courgette up to my mouth, my lips touched it gently, the firmness of it, the large smooth tip, the ridges running along its length.

My mouth caressed them all, and I lifted up and off the tshirt.

My breasts bounced free from it as it cleared them.

I eased the courgette between them, feeling the spit moistened length slide between them, back and forth at a leisurely pace that made me aroused, more than I already was.

I stopped for a moment, reaching for my handbag, taking the phone out of it and took a picture of me teasingly wrapping my lips around the courgette, another of it against my hard nipple, a third and forth of it between my breasts.

The phone lay forgotten as the weighty shaft of the veg eased down my body, over my stomach and down to my thighs.

As it went in I shuddered, feeling myself wrap around the shaft, wishing it was His cock in me.

I opened the camera on the phone again and took a few more snaps, the courgette pushing against my clitorous, the alien green looking length penetrating me, sliding in until there was only just enough to hold.

Pulling it out, seeing how it was drenched in my own juice, how it glistened in the picture.

I stood and went to the chopping board..

" "

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *andy_kissesWoman  over a year ago

Walsall

By *ticky_vikkiWoman  over a year ago

Herts

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Love love love this story! So hot and horny!!

S

Xx

Halloween Town

Day two part four

We finished dinner about half hour earlier and we're still sat at the table talking about the day's events and my application for transfer to the shop just down the road.

"But, you own a house.. What about your mortgage?"

"It was my nannas house, all paid for. No mortgage on it."

"Ok. Are you sure that this is what you want to do?"

I sat back in the chair, thinking for a moment.

There were butterflies in my tummy.

"Assuming my request is successful, then yes. If it's not I'll look at all the other charity shops in town and apply for them."

His eyes misted for a moment, wiping away a tear.

"What about the house in Sheerness?"

I already had an answer for that.

"I'll rent it out. The rent will be a little second wage for me."

He nodded.

"Reasonable idea. I've only got five years left on the mortgage for here.."

What ever else he was going to say was lost as my phone plinked.

One new message.

Read

"Jane, called in a favour, can you do an interview tomorrow morning, nine am?"

Three texts later and it was all arranged.

Whilst I sorted that out He cleared the table and started the washing up.

With the last spoon washed he rinsed off his hands.

His phone plinked. I feigned being busy.

"So, that's why dinner tasted so good" He said as he looked at the picture of my sex crammed full of courgette.

He came back to where I was still sitting at the table, leaned down and kissed me deeply.

He was still in his work trousers and shirt whilst I was in comfy jogging bottoms and a t-shirt of his, the same one I'd been wearing for half the day.

The kiss lingered, stinging my lips as it became more passionate, little nips and bites here or there.

Then the kiss ended.

"Do you have anything to wear for an interview?"

"I'll manage.." I smiled back as he he stood up smiling. He knew what I'd packed.

"This does mean seeing Aisha will be a bit trickier though" I realised.

"It'll be fine, I can go pick her up, or she can get the train. She'll only have to change at Sittingbourne and it's not expensive."

Mused over the fact that she was one of my considerations for living with Him.

Maybe it was because she was my first real lesbian experience, I didn't want to lose contact with her.

We settled on the sofa, my feet in his lap as we got comfy in front of the TV.

I could feel him stir beneath my feet, semi hard, pushing gently against the soles of my feet.

Mentally I checked off all our sexual encounters from just the past eight or nine days.

Maybe it was just the honeymoon period, but I'd never had sex so many times in the last five years as I had since being back with Him.

All the little secret fantasies coming true, and there was still more i wanted to do.

He grew harder as I moved my feet across his groin until his trousers were almost to tight and he undone the zip and took his hard shaft out.

The tip glistened with pre-cum and I massaged it with the sole of a foot, using the top of my other foot to keep Him firmly in place.

He leaned his head back as my foot rubbed all along the length of his cock, taking it between the big toe and the next toe, slowly wanking him off like that.

He clenched the arm of the sofa as I took him all the way to the brink of cumming using my foot.

But he couldn't cum, he was still spent from earlier, from our fuck in the park and the early morning screw.

I slowly stopped and he slowly went flaccid, few words were spoken through out it, his moans mostly was the only real noise.

He tucked himself away, zipping up again.

Why couldn't he cum, I wanted to see his cock spit up and over my feet, I wanted to know what that felt like, what it looked like.

I could imagine his sticky stream shot out over my toes, between them, along the top of my foot as it dripped down to my ankle, I could almost feel the hot spunk dribbling down the sole of my foot, tickling me as it went.

"Every thing OK?" I asked

"Sorry.. Just can't.." He waved his hands "Right now. Might be because I still feel guilty about fingering Lisa.." He sounded disappointed. Perhaps understandably so.

I moved over and sat next to him, his arm went around me.

"It's OK, I guess it just means that when you do cum I'm going to be very messy"

He smiled and we continued watching the trash on TV.

Still I couldn't shake the feeling of wanting to know how cum felt all over my feet...

Richmond

Woo awaiting next instalment

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Can't wait for more xx

Great read xx

By *taffsfun73Man  over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

Excellent work as always

Halloween Town

Day three part one

The next morning I stayed in bed, hugging his pillow and taking in the scent of him as he slipped on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt before wandering into the front room.

A couple of minutes later I heard him on the running machine, he must have taken it from the spare room and set it up.

For fifteen minutes I heard the slap of rubber soles on the belt of the treadmill, a steady and constant beat that reminded me of how we fucked in the rain last week at the Leas on the Isle of Sheppey.

I must have dozed back off again because the next thing I knew was him bringing me a cuppa, the quilt fell away as I sat up, exposing my naked breasts. It still felt so strange to sleep naked but I was growing accustomed to it quick enough.

"I'm going to head off shortly" He said as I took the mug from him.

"I'll text you after the interview.." I inhaled the scent of the tea and watched as he got dressed, peeling off his towel I realised he must have had a shower whilst I dozed.

I looked at the clock.

7:56

Oh hell! My interview was in barely an hour.

Five minutes later he was dressed and gone with the briefest of kisses.

I pulled the quilt away, got up, stretching and opened the wardrobe.

My few belongings sat or hung there, including the balls.

A pair of slipper like shoes, hold ups, my red sheer knickers, an the long summer dress..

I took the balls out and put them on the bed as well smiling to myself.

The interview was going to be boring and I'd go into town afterwards, just to look at the other charity shops, those sorts of places always need managers..

One quick shower later, and touch up with the razor, towelling off my hair and braiding it into a single long ponytail, a slurp of cool, and rather yucky, tea, a small bowl of cereal and then back to the bedroom to get dressed.

I had no clean bra's! I wasn't going to an interview in one I'd worn the day before, I do have some standards you know.

I'd have to go without. The dress was fine, nothing would show.

I took one of the hold ups and eased my foot into it, the dark but sheer fabric touching my skin sent a ripple of excitement throughout my body.

As I drew it up my leg I became aroused at the sensation of it, my legs were slick and smooth and the fabric clung perfectly.

I put the other one on, my arousal mounting. My nipples hardened.

I looked at the clock half eight.

The shop was only a minutes walk away..

Laying back I pulled my hand along the fabric, across the band of thick white lace, and gently to my sex.

The perfume of arousal grew as I slipped a finger into the cleft, to the hood of my clit, stroking it languorously, drawing the finger from below I stroked my nipples.

There wasn't going to be time for satisfaction I realised.

I'd be going to the interview horny and smelling of sex.

I reached for the balls, they wouldn't need any lubricant, and eased the first and then second in. Feeling fuller I reached for the sheer red knickers and pulled them on, rearranging the silicone string of the balls so it rubbed against my clitorous under the fabric of the knickers.

The dress went on, followed by the flat shoes.

I looked at the clock.

Fifteen minutes.

A small bit of makeup, a little eye liner and lipstick.

Done!

I slipped the key into my handbag and went out, using the lift to study myself in as I rode to the bottom.

The balls juddering inside me as the lift came to a halt and I stepped out.

A minute later and I was outside the shop, five minutes to spare.

"Ah you must be Jane from Sheerness.." A voice from behind me said.

I turned and saw Oliver the regional manager for London.

He was in his late fifties, perhaps early sixties. Grey hair that was still thick but trimmed short into a crew cut and yellowing teeth that gave away his smoking habit even if the smell didn't.

I smiled and offered my hand.

The shop wasn't due to open until ten today, he was running it and a part timer due in at one to go through the items "gifted" to the charity.

I followed him in and locked the door behind me as he disabled the alarm and unlocked the back room door.

"Come on through, I'll put the kettle on and we can chat" He said as he turned and looked at me.

It was bright outside compared to the shop, and if I'd have thought about it maybe a light summer dress wasn't the best of things to wear, it must have been all but see through judging from his eyes as they roved over me covetously, a hint of lust clearly there.

I followed him through to the messy back room and sat on a chair, a lever on the side showed it to be a recliner.

I'd always wanted one of those..

He sat opposite me, putting our tea's down and took some paperwork from his bag.

"There's a few forms to fill in.. You know how it is.. But you can skip sections D and E as you're already part of the company."

As I filled in the forms we spoke, a casual interview really, but his eyes kept roving all over me.

I was flattered really, but he wasn't my type at all. He wasn't the man I loved.

As he turned to sort the daily till count I tugged down the front of my dress, just a little bit to show off my boobs, if he stood he'd be able to see down my top with no problem.

I crossed one leg over the other, the feel of the hold ups against eachother made me sigh in delight.

He turned at the noise, he could clearly see my hold ups,  one of my legs was fully exposed, from where he was sitting he might even be able to see more..

He finished counting the till, standing and filled in a bank slip, turning just a little and copping a good glimpse down my blouse.

The forms were filled in quickly and I looked up at him, giving him my best smile.

"I'll get these to head office.. Might be a couple of weeks before you hear anything.." He started.

"Is there any way to make it quicker.. I have been with the charity for quite a while now.. I'd be an asset.." As I said asset I folded my arms under my boobs, framing them, pushing them up a little, and my nipples rubbed against the dress, hardening.

His eyes bulged and he huffed and puffed, unsure where to put his gaze.

"Oliver.. I know you was looking at me.. I know you looked down my top.."

"What.. I..I.."

"Do you like them?" I pushed them up a little more. My nipples strained the fabric of the dress. "Or are you more of a leg man?"

I leaned back, stretching my legs towards him.

His cock twitched in his trousers.

I thought about what I was doing. I was determined to get this job, and if my beloved had to debase himself for me then it was only fair that I had to do so as well.

"Mmmmm you look like a leg man, I bet you used to chase the girls back in the day.." I pulled up the hem of the skirt, up to my knees.

"Would you like to touch them.."

He couldn't help himself, he was on his knees right away in front of me, I pulled the lever on the side of the chair, laying back as the rest came up under my feet.

His hands were rough on the smooth fabric of the hold ups,  his strokes were more like grasps. His hand slid up under the hem of my skirt.

"Uh uh mister.."

Raised my leg, foot planted firmly on his chest. My skirt slid along my thigh, sheer red knickers on show for him.

"Oliver.." My foot slid down his chest to the bulge in his trousers and stroked it.

I looked up at him, biting my lip.

I slipped off the shoe and slid his zip down with my foot, sliding it into the opening. His cock wasn't big, but it was hard, and as I rubbed it with my foot I repeated what I had done last night.

His eyes closed and he put a hand on my foot, guiding its movements.

"Mmmmm Oliver will you cum on my feet.."

"Oh yes.. Yes Jane.. Let me please..."

I'd managed to find out his little kink, and to be honest if taking his spunk all over my feet got me the job..

I slipped off the other shoe and peeled off a single hold up, putting my foot to his mouth.

"Clean it and you can cum all over it.." I said in what I hoped was a seductive voice.

His tongue rasped across the sole, his saliva leaving a wet trail. Easing and oozing between my toes, each of which he sucked on whilst my clad foot massaged his cock still.

I slid down on the chair, my dress riding up under me, exposing my red see through knickers.

This was to much for him, he took hold of His cock, tugging at it as I placed my feet right in front of him as he done so.

With a shuddering moan his cock spat out its load, thick, yellowed like his teeth, and pungent. It wasn't a long stream of spunk but gobbets of it, spattering my naked and hold up clad foot and leg.

I felt the warmth of it as it went through the fabric.

My naked foot went to his cock, smearing the hot spunk on it and between my toes, he came again over the sole of my foot and I lifted my leg up high, pointing my toes up.

The cooling spunk running down the length of my leg, vanishing as it got to my knee.

I looked at him. Smiling.

"So, I start in a three weeks time." I told him.

Loving this so far. Very well written and has me waiting for more.

Halloween Town

Day three part two

I used the small staff toilet to remove my other hold up, rinse off my legs and feet and then went back out to the shop floor.

Oliver was arranging a shelf of dvd's as I came out.

He turned and smiled.

"So.. Yes.. Three weeks.. I'll get the paperwork work all sorted out.. I'll speak with the Kent regional manager.. Welcome aboard"

He extended his hand, the grasping grubby mitt that had just a few minutes ago been tugging at his cock and groping my legs.

My own hand went forward, giving him the spunk stained hold ups.

"Consider it my thank you gift.." I said as I went to the door, unlocked and let myself out closing it behind me.

The walk home, though brief was chilly, clouds threatened rain in the distance and my naked legs felt the chill.

I let myself into the flat and started up my laptop, putting on some music whilst I made a cuppa.

I could still feel the cum trickling down my legs from my feet though it had been washed away.

The thrill of the act was empowering but I also started to feel a little guilty.

I'd used sex to get what I probably would have gotten anyway. It wasn't like His meeting with his boss, I was the one who instigated it.

I felt wrong for it, but.. But the feel of the cum between my toes, across the soles of my feet, the splatter that clung brightly to my dark hold ups..

The slow tickle as it warmed up and began to roll down my leg, a tear drop of white, hot, sticky, smelly guilt..

As I sat on the sofa the balls jiggled inside me, reminding me of their presence. I'd forgotten about them, about the usual beautiful edging orgasm they brought me usually.

But this morning.. after stepping into the shop I'd forgotten about them.

Was i so intent at that point, before even meeting Oliver that I would be satisfied with my other urge that I could forget about the balls?

How would I even tell Him about it, how could I? I was every bit as bad as his boss.

He didn't deserve some one like me, I couldn't do that to him

The sob started small, but grew until I was crying for maybe half an hour.

With each sob and shuddering breath the balls reminded me of the guilty pleasure that I had taken.

Eventually I stopped crying, my eye liner was ruined, and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

After washing my face, and legs again with one of his scented soaps, I reapplied my make up before wandering back through to livingroom.

I'd be going home tonight, I needed to get a lot sorted out, needed to start thinking about packing, giving bits away, selling some of it, looking into estate agents..

I settled at the table, laptop on, and started to make notes of all the things to do. Three hours later, my phone plinked.

"Hiya, Just checking in to see how it all went. Xx"

Smiling I replied.

"Tough interview, but I was able to convince the local regional manager that I had what it takes, was very impressed with my manner and interview technique. I start in three weeks! So much to sort out now! Xx"

After another couple texts back and forth he let me know he'd be home early, just a couple of hours at most.

I looked at the clock. He'd be home by half three. A quick bite to eat and then he'd run me home.

All my sexual guilt had gone now, buried in my casual cover up of what I'd really done. He'd never find out after all.

I got back to my research and jumped as the buzzer went.

I picked up the handset.

"Heya, it's me"

I buzzed him in as the first bits of rain began to hit the windows.

Undoing the ties on my skirt I removed it, unlocked the door and went to sit on the edge of the kitchen side, just out of sight from the front door.

As he walked in he called out.

"I'm in the kitchen" I responded.

As he came into view he saw me topless, sitting on the cold surface of the marble side, legs crossed with just a hint of my knickers showing.

He didn't say anything, just pulled me in for a kiss, painful but exciting at the same time.

"Lean back" He whispered, I done as told and felt him lift my fee up to underneath my bum, resting them on the cold surface as I shivered.

My head lay back, upside-down, over the other side of the counter surface and I could hear Him strip, the soft noose of fabric hitting the floor, the slight sharpness of the buttons of his shirt and the zip of his trousers.

Something wet poured over my feet, cool and slick. He eased my feet together so that the soles were touching.

Lubed up I felt his cock ease between them, the strong length of him pushing the glistening tip against both my soles at once, the sensation was deliriously strange, the feel of his cock moving between my feet, nudging against my red knickers (I'd since removed the love balls).

Oh gods was it a turn on!

He quickened up his pace, holding my feet by the ankles and lifted them from the side, allowing me to move them, awkwardly at first until I quickly got the hang of it.

He fucked my feet hard, and eventually let go of them, allowing me to set the pace for it.

Opening my knees he watched my breasts jiggle as I moved my feet on the shaft of his cock.

I took hold of them, squeezing them, groping them, twisting my nipples until they were sore.

He grunted as he came, a long thick stream of cum, splashing from my breasts, across my belly and hips, I kept wanking him off with my feet, slippery from lube and cum, a second load drenched my knickers and ankles.

He took hold of His cock and managed to produce a third hot load of spunk over my toes.

I let go of my breasts, and massaged the cum on them in to my skin, covering me in his potent sexual perfume.

The cum on my belly and hips received the same attention and then I smeared the cum from my knickers all over the fabric.

The hot spunk soaking through quickly and on to my pubes.

"That was worth waiting for.." I said with a content smile as he walked round the my head, kneeling down and kissing me once more.

"We've got quite a lot to do in the next month don't we.." He stated.

"We'll get it done, so long as we don't distract eachother by being half naked when you get in from work.."

"Totally worth it" He said with a smile.

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *UN-ALMan  over a year ago

Near Fenwick

Really loving this story well done.

"Really loving this story well done."
when's next installment

Halloween Town

"Really loving this story well done.when's next installment"

Monday, around noon

My writing is fit in around my other things to do to keep me entertained

Halloween Town

Day three part three

We didn't leave his flat until around six in the end, a quick dinner of frozen curry warming us both up as the weather turned for the worse.

I realised that one problem living so high up was the wind when it got going. I watched the trees in the local park swaying in the breeze, when the window wasn't doused in rivulets of rain. I'd made sure each one wad locked up tight before we'd left.

During the drive back to my house, I already stopped seeing it as my home, we spoke about all the practicalities of renting my house out and decided that this weekend he'd stop over and help me pack everything up whilst I decided what to take to his.

Some of the furniture would come with me, shelves and the like, as well as my bed for the spare room as you never know when you'd have guests over.

Despite the weather the roads were pretty empty and we made good time back, better than I'd expected and by half seven we were back, racing from the car to the house.

"Jane" He said as I unlocked the front door "Have you ever fucked in a car?"

"Not that I recall.. One ex tried to finger me whilst he drove. Wanted me to wank him as he drove. Wasn't with him for long."

"Fair enough"

He flicked on the kettle and made tea for us both, we'd stopped at a shop for milk, whilst I changed out of my wet clothes.

As I came back into the livingroom he passed me a mug.

"Just had a thought. Aisha mentioned she rents her flat didn't she? Maybe she'd like somewhere larger and closer to work?"

The tea warmed me back up again after the brief burst of rain outside.

"Maybe" I said as I sipped the tea. I trusted her enough to let Him cum in her, and we at least sort of knew her. It'd be better than going in blind with a letting agent who'd take a commission from the rent each month. I knew that some of the stationary shops in town carried letting contracts that were legally binding..

I reached for my phone.

"Aisha, just had a though about something. Is it OK for us to pop over for a chat?"

Send

Sent

Delivered

A couple of minutes went past and the phone plinked.

"Just in from work. But sure pop over! Xx"

We finished our tea's and went out, five minutes later we pulled up outside her place.

It looked a bit run down, peeling paint and a few cracks in the wall. Her landlord really didn't care. Though maybe the weather didn't help..

Running from the car to hers in my wax coat and dodging the worst of puddles she opened up the door, greeting us both with a hug and a kiss.

"I went to the chemist by the way." she whispered as she'd hugged me.

Her flat, the ground floor of a Victorian built house, was a riot of colours and scents. She made a pot of tea, setting it on a coffee table, and we sat down to talk.

Two hours, and one pizza delivery later, we'd hashed out the arrangements.

"Of course this means you can turn up when ever you'd like, I might even be in the shower.." she joked.

The noise of the rain outside however was turning me on, and her suggestion flicked something inside me.

"Aisha, do you fancy coming for a drive with us.. I really want to be in the back seat with you whilst he plays taxi driver.."

She'd taken fifteen minutes to freshen up and get out of her work clothes, whilst she'd done that I'd removed my knickers and bra, putting them in my handbag.

Under a large umbrella he escorted us to the car, holding the door open for us before he got in the front.

We were like giggling uni students in the back seat, he'd pulled the passenger seat all the way forward to give us a little more room in the back.

As he pulled away from her flat her hand touched my knee, moving up to stroke my thigh. I opened my legs for her and felt her running her fingers through my pubes and down to my waiting lips.

I turned to her and we kissed, our lips touched up with scented lipgloss that mingled, cherry and apple. I moaned into her mouth as a finger slipped into me.

We'd stopped at the traffic lights for a few moments. Anyone pulling up beside us would see what was going on, I didn't care, this time of night and in this weather though there wasn't many on the roads.

The lights went green and he pulled away, turning left and driving up in to Minster.

For another ten minutes he drove round, and throughout it all Aisha fingered me bringing me to the edge of an orgasm a couple of times that left me panting for breath.

As the car slowed and finally stopped I looked around.

We was in a lay-by half way to Leysdown.

I unbuckled my seat belt and pulled Aisha to me.

"Your turn.." I whispered as she undone her seat belt and lay back a little.

My hand caressed her caramel brown skin, parting her knees and easing up to her freshly shaven lips.

I leaned down and inhaled the scent of her arousal.

In the front He'd taken his phone out and was recording us.

I eased a finger into her, her skirt pulled up around her hips, she was so warm and wet inside.

I leaned down a little more, and had to change position so that I was kneeling on the seat beside her so that I could lick her hard nub of a clit.

She moaned and pushed her hips up to me.

"Oh... Jane.. Lick me.. Yeah.. Push your finger deeper.. Yeah.. Oh.. Oh.. Yes.."

She moaned and writhed as I licked at her sweet pussy and fingered her faster and faster.

Her hand slipped under me, back down to my pussy, my bum was all but pushed against the glass of the door, all the windows were starting to get steamed up pretty heavily.

I moved my mouth from her sex slowly, kissing up to her hips,across her stomach and to her breasts as she pulled her loose top up to her shoulders.

As I took her swollen hard nipple in my mouth her finger penetrated me again.

I came quickly, hard and loudly as she pushed a second finger into me, the ball of her palm grinding perfectly against my clitorous.

Her fingers pulled out from me and she offered them up to Him to taste and clean.

Watching him lick my pussy juices from her fingers made me so hot, and I focused on making her cum as loud and hard as I did.

One hand groping her breasts the other with at first a solitary finger until I eased in a second and then a third.

She wasn't able to take any more fingers, but I didn't care, I watched as my hand worked back and forth on and mostly in her.

When she did cum it was every bit as loudly as I'd done and I offered my fingers to Him to lick just as she'd done.

With our skirts and tops back in place we smiled and kissed before doing up our seat belts.

"Home James.." she said with a wicked smile.

It was gone half ten by the time we'd dropped Aisha off and got home.

He stayed long enough for one more cuppa before he had to go.

I had lots to be getting on with over the next few days before I would see him again

Kirkby in Ashfield

Halloween Town

Well, that's it for this Jane and Him story.

Doesn't seem to have been as popular (and was much shorter) so I need to up my game and write better.

Not everyone likes the story bits, just wanting the sex scenes.

Ho hum.

Might do another one next week.

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

I for one enjoyed it. Good writing is good no matter the content.

I enjoyed both your stories .

Cats xx

I also enjoyed both stories maybe I should have commented more but we'll done and I'll look forward to more

Great story.

Are they true. Though

Excellent story. You gave it depth so don’t make them too seedy.

Lots could learn lessons on grammar and punctuation from you.

What an amazing read. Well done xx

By *ecretSquirrel1000Man  over a year ago

York

Awesome, really well developed story line and genuinely believable characters.

Thank you so much for the efforts you put into your stories, I for one enjoy them and appreciate them

Looking forward to your next one

By *ticky_vikkiWoman  over a year ago

Herts

Oh no, don’t stop! Please

Kirkby in Ashfield

Agreed don't stop please x

By *ucky78Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

I agree please carry on I love reading your stories xx

By *izzylewWoman  over a year ago

taffswell

really good read. very much enjoyed it expecially not having to scroll to find the next instalment really well written

By *taffsfun73Man  over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

Oh no was enjoying their story loads left in this as they both going to have to deal with bosses sex demands was looking forward to how that would play out just don't like to keep commenting as thread gets too full too quick

You must write more tour very good at it should try publishing them on Amazon or something like as better then some of the ones I have read

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I write stories on here as well (shameless plug, links are on our profile lol!), and for me, the non-sexual bits add to, rather than detract from, the story as a whole. I'd love to read more of this.

By *onesy261985Man  over a year ago

Sudbury

Both your stories are well written and fantastic back drop to them too. I loved every minute of both your stories please do continue as id love to read more.

By *spvortexMan  over a year ago

Guildford

One of the most well written and arousing stories it's been my pleasure to read on here.

Thank you.

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

Great read

Halloween Town

For those of you who enjoyed parts one and two a new one has started

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/690521

» Add a new message to this topic