FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The caretaker

The caretaker

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Part one : Well I was at work. one of my jobs is a caretaker looking after a block of flats .I was sweeping down the block whent into a landing were there was two ladies say in there 30s one was really good looking and I'd say she was a size 18 the other was a bout size 10 not bad looking. anyway I'm sweeping they say hello I say hi back then they started mumbling to each other then I'm sure I heard the bigger girl say I WOULD I carry on sweeping then the slimmer one says do you fancy a cuppa Mr caretaker I go for it so I said that would be lovely if you don't mind .I'm Dan bay the way the larger girl says that a nice name Dan I'm hanna and she jess so its jess who lives there with her fella he was at work anyway come in said jess we go in to the sitting room jess go's out to the kitchen to put the kettle on hanna sits next to me starts chatting. them she put her hand on my leg and tapping and sort of rubbing on an off I'm thinking to myself I want to kiss her then she says your good looking thank you not so bad yourself i say jess comes in and says wow hanna you might as well just jump on him hanna says shut up only cos you want him wow I was shocked jess laughed and went back out the kitchen hanna then puts her hand on my nuts and says we've got you all excited now ain't we well yes I say you have. She then staarts sticking her toung down my throat hmmm she says rubbing my cock we better sort this out I was rock hard by this point she unzipped me got my chap out starts wank me off a bit then she get on her knees in front of me and started sucking me off I couldn't believe my luck jess comes in teas up she says see hanna on her knees sucking me off and says bloody he'll hanna you don't waste no time hanna says with her mouth full I couldn't help it he's gagging for it I didn't know what to say at this point jess puts tea on the table then she started to get her tits out wow lovely tits I said she started licking her nipples then takes off her leggings and starts playing with here pussy .before i know it I'm Cumming hanna takes my load in her mouth hmmm she says go on jess. jess carrying on playing with herself i pick up my tea slurping it watching jess playing with her pussy. hanna pics up her tea all of a sudden jess is Cummings to a climax hanna says come on your teas getting cold so I'm sitting there with cock going limp hannas got back sitting next to me .jess drinks her tea we all chatting then jess asked do you have a rubber Dan no I replied why not. I did think I this would happen while I'm at work I say well it's your loss I would have fucked you good and propper said jess what about your fella I say he's at work then go's to the pub dose what he wants to or who hanna says wow I was not expecting this i apologies for not having a condom to jess then hanna says fuck it if she won't fuck you i will I didn't want to but hanna was so fucking sexy I couldn't resist she stands up pulls of her trousers and thong my cock pointed straight to the ceiling see climbs on plugs me into her moist pussy and rides me so good jess comes over and starts kissing me and playing with herself again after 10min ish I soon was about to cum so I tell hanna I'm Cumming she jumps off jess grabs my rock hard cock starts wanking me off then hanna helps by licking my helmet all of a sudden I cum all over hannas face. We all finished up in went back to sweeping the block. I was so pleased still in shock I just couldn't believe it. felt like a dream come true it was the most exciting day iv ever had at work ...there is loads more to this story

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmm great

By *ireblade24Man  over a year ago

sexy town

That's me

» Add a new message to this topic