FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My First BJ

My First BJ

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rownTown96 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

This is a 100% true story. I had put up an ad on craigslist personals last year - "Virgin boy wants first BJ"

I got several replies from a few gay guys wanting to suck me off. I also got a few messages from married milf's that wanted to go all the way bareback with me but at the time, I wasn't ready to fully lose my virginity.

I got this one message from this young guy (25-ish) that said that he wanted his gf to give me my first BJ, as long as I recorded it for him. I was intruiged. I replied saying that I was interested and we arranged a meet on the same day. I was told to meet with his gf at a busy pub in oxford circus at night.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start

Wolverhampton

She was a very tall and pretty, blonde Russian woman. She saw me, finished her pint and gave me a hug. I was a little intimidated by her height as she was at least 4 inches taller than me. She told me to follow her and so I did. She took me down the stairs and we found two doors - One male bathroom and one female bathroom.

There were men and women constantly entering and leaving the bathrooms and we needed to be discreet so I just went into the male room and pretended to wash my hands. She did the same in the female room. After about a minute it went quiet so I went outside the bathroom and stood outside the female bathroom. I was just waiting for her to come out so I could take her into one of the men's toilet cubicle (as instructed by her bf).

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

interesting

Good start

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Wolverhampton

All of a sudden, a hand reaches out of the female bathroom. It was her. She quickly pulls me into the female toilet and pushes me into a cubicle. She locks the door behind us and starts stripping me. I'm so confused but turned on. She strips me butt naked and tells me to start recording.

As I get my phone out, my cock starts to feel wet and warm. Euphoria took over me and I dropped my phone. My legs were weak and I was moaning like a madman. She stops, sits me down on the toilet seat and hands me my phone.

Shhhh, and start recording". It was the best feeling of my life until she stopped sucking. "You're a virgin, right?"

"Eermm yeah"

She took her trousers off and she slowly rubbed my cock on her pussy lips. Now this was a completely different feeling. Much better and intense but she suddenly stopped.

"I'm not gonna fuck you. That's for my boyfriend. But I just wanted to give you a little taste"

By *he Face of BoeMan  over a year ago

WOMBOURNE

Women's pub toilets are cleaner that's why haha

More

Wolverhampton

I was a little disappointed but she immediately started sucking again so I didn't mind. The bathroom door opened and a few women started to come in and do their makeup. She stopped sucking and we both froze. We tried not make a single sound but she was still wanking my cock slowly so I couldn't stop my moaning. To be fair, it might have sounded like I was taking a dump in the toilet so I guess it was okay.

The door closed and the women left. Her mouth returned to my eager cock. My legs started to grow tense and my breathing pattern changed. My moans were getting louder and she started sucking deeper. I came so hard. I didn't know I could shoot so much cum as I felt myself draining into her mouth. I dropped the recording phone on the floor and spasmed as she sucked every last drop.

I sat on the toilet seat like a tray of jelly. It was the most intense experience of my life. All was well but the woman wasn't too happy as I had dropped the phone and missed the cumshot. That lead to a few angry emails from the bf as he wanted to seen that part specifically. I felt bad that I couldn't record it but it was out of my power

Hope there is more

Wolverhampton

Fraid that's it, unfortuneately. But it was the hottest experience of my life and I'd love another experience like that again!

» Add a new message to this topic