FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First date

First date

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone this is what happened on my date last night.

I got introduced to Emma by a friend and we hit it off straight away so we decided to meet up for dinner on our own. Emma is 5ft 2 slim brown hair and very pretty.

After exchanging numbers we finally find a day which is suitable for us both.

So the day arrives and im dressed in my best clothes, freshly shaved and feeling confident. I pick Emma up from the train station at Birmingham airport as she lives in another town.

Emma is dressed in a figure hugging black dress, sexy black heels and what im hoping is stockings. As she approaches my car i cant take my eyes off her, she slides in next to me catching a glimpse of her stocking top and she kisses me on the cheek. Im thinking to myself this could be a fun night.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

and ??

During the meal Emma decides to tell me she has a boyfriend. At first i feel shocked but she tells me he works away a lot and she doesnt get her kicks often enough. Atter getting my thoughts together it starts to turn me on thinking i may get to fuck someone elses girlfriend without them knowing. I think she starts to sense this as she kicks off a heel and starts rubbing my cock with her stocking covered foot. I can feel a little pre cum ooze from my cock as i cant ask for the bill quick enough. Emma excuses herself to go the bathroom while i pay the bill.

We both leave the restaurant with a slight spring in our step and get in my car where she throws the skimpiest g string at me and tells me to taste her juices from them. I dont need telling twice and they are straight up to my face inhaling the sweet aroma of her pussy before licking her juice from them. She brings me back down to earth by telling me to hurry up and get driving cos she hasnt finished yet.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Keep going

I will finish it 2moro people

By *damkaMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

No sooner have i pulled away her dress is hitched around her waist while she strokes her clit. I cant believe what im seeing, i can know fully see her stockings and suspenders and im finding it extremely hard to keep my eyes on the road. I turn down the radio so i can hear her soft groans all the while my cock is now rock hard and straining against my jeans.

As we drive along this quiet country lane i can no longer contain myself so i pull up in the nearest layby. I get out the car and run around the other side stripping my jeans off in the process, the passenger door flies open and she opens her legs and tells me to lick her pussy.

I dont need asking twice and im straight down there lapping away at her soaking wet pussy, i put my hands underneath her bum cheeks and lift her up a touch so i can now see her tight little bum hole winking at me so without hesitation i start rimming her.

The moans start getting louder and the dirty talk is like nothing ive heard before which just makes me lick away at both holes even more then all of a sudden im getting covered in her cum as she starts squirting everywhere.

Fañtastiç

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Yes got my Pre cum oozin

bradford

As she comes down from her orgasm i shove my rock hard cock in her mouth and she greedily slurps away sucking licking and kissing it all the while keeping eye contact with me like the true slut that she is.

I order her round to the front pf the car and bend her over the bonnet before sticking my cock in her slippery wet pussy and start fucking her with slow hard strokes at first before picking up the pace and pounding the shit out of her well used snatch. Its such a turn on knowing anyone passing by would see us like this.

She starts begging me to fuck her arse so who am i to turn down such a sluts demands.

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Keep it cummin

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More to cum I hope

bradford

More please

swansea

Very good

I use her wet pussy juice to lube up her arse making it nice and wet before inserting a finger which then becomes 2 fingers. After a bit of anal fingering i start to push the head of my cock up her arse she moans and i ask if shes ok and she tells me to just stick it in amd fuck her hard. I ram my cock hard into her arse and start pumping away she is loving it as she starts to talk pure filth to me, it doesnt take long before she is cummin and and all i feel is a gush of fluid down my legs as she starts to squirt incontrollably.

Im now due to blow my load so i tell her im near and she tells me she wants to have her face covered so i pull out spin her round and she drops to her knees and starts sucking my cock straight after being up her arse, im loving this little. I withdraw my cock from her mouth and blast my huge load all over her face, its in her haif eyes and dripping down her chin, she gets 2 fingers and starts scooping it up and feeding herself.

After she has cleaned herself up she asks me to drop her back to the train station as she doesnt want to miss the last train.

We get to the train station and share a nice long passionate kiss and i can taste the cum in her mouth, she squeezes my cock and tells till next time and gets out my car slowly strutting her sexy arse away from me.

swansea

Superb

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

Get some pictures next time

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago