FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Drive to a night out

Drive to a night out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and the mrs and a female friend of ours was going on a night out, before we left to go mrs was getting ready upstairs when paula came over now she's 47 and a curvy build with small tits, she was dressed in a black lace dress tight fitting and showing her thick and sexy thighs, I got her a large vodka which she was helping herself to after the first few, mrs shouted down bring the wine up so I did by the time mrs was ready they were both more than half cut, missis came out in her black skater mini dress and a crotchless thong under it barely covering her tits, we got in car when I looked in mirror and could see up Paula's dress showing red underwear I was so horny, anyway we got to Cardiff when we arrived at the bar we got a table and the mrs and paula went to get drinks I sat and watched you could see group of guys looking at them and one guy went up started dancing by them at this point mrs was smiling etc and danced around with him at the point I seen his hand on her leg quickly move up her thigh paula brought the drinks over and sat with me as we watched mrs dance suddenly he was kissing her lifting the back of her dress showing his mates they started to clap and then she pulled away and came over, I said enjoy that she replied yes don't get jealous you got me I laughed, anyway both girls were sat with me drinking jaga bombs etc and were getting steaming they both got up and went to dance floor I could see them getting a lot of attention so i must say I was loving it, paula came back over and said come on come join us I got up and mrs again was dancing with a guy so I had a dance with paula she was doing the dance they call the slut drop she was rubbing her arse in my cock and going down low I grabbed her ass and squeezed it I looked over and noticed mrs had gone so I thought she's gone to toilet, I put my hand up Paula's dress and in through her knickers where I gave her a finger and said come with me I took her into the men's hitched her dress up and pushed her into cubicle then pulled her knickers to the side and fed her my hard cock as I was fucking her I started to hear moans in the cubicle next to us I kept furiously fucking her until I cum which then we left toilets as we got outside door and started going down the stairs the mrs came out of the men's with a guy it was her being fucked next to us I didn't say anything until we all sat down again where my missis looked totally drained and said oh I feel all sticky I put my hand on her leg and went up her dress she was covered in cum

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Carry on

By *eathersarahTV/TS  over a year ago

warrington

Keep going x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

good start

Good start

We stayed out for abit longer they were both steaming and I said let's go home, walking back to car park they both took their heels off to walk better as we got to car missis was throwing up and said she needs to go in back of car so paula got in front and I grabbed her hand and put it on my cock she played with it as I drove then we had to stop again for missis to throw up as we got closer to home she needed the toilet so I stopped at a lane where various things go on etc and they both got out and took a wee, as they got in car I seen a car pull in I said to mrs jump in front and give me a suck she replied get in back which I did put the windows down and she sucked away then I pulled her up and said paula join us she got in back I kissed her and she got down as I looked towards mrs watching us I seen a guy stood at window I said to the mrs bend over towards us she did so showing the guy her pussy and ass which he said can I touch I said go for it give her a good finger I was repeatedly cumin in Paula's mouth

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

And yes guys I obviously knew what went on that night as I was with him so yes he had a good night with a friend of ours and so did I lol x

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

A horny story mmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic