FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first bi experience

My first bi experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icuriousbelfast OP   Man  over a year ago

Newry

My first bi experience was with a guy who I had been chatting to with respect to a threesome with him and his gf. When we eventually met his gf wasn’t around. I suspect she never existed but my horn got the better of me. If anyone is interested I will post the details.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More please

By *illycd2TV/TS  over a year ago

St Osyth

More please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hhhhhmmmm

By *ilson84500Man  over a year ago

Portadown

Keep going

Please do tell all the sordid details .

By *icuriousbelfast OP   Man  over a year ago

Newry

It was about 15 years ago (I was about 25 at the time and working in Belfast). I was chatting to a few different people in Belfast having just moved back from Glasgow in particular I was looking for couples who were interested in a threesome. One couple in particular were looking more of cuckold experience but thats another story.

One couple were a little younger than me and we chatted for a few weeks (it was always the guy online but he shared a few pics of his gf) and eventually we started talking about bi experience. And I told him I hadn't really thought much about it and had no experience. He kept bringing the conversation back to guys on guys and what he would love to try. I have to say although it wasn't my original interest, it was pretty hot. He talked about an underground garage at his building where he wanted to meet a guy in the dark and the guy would find him bent over on all fours naked and would just use him, not speak and walk away. It was a scenario I had never thought about before but I told him I was really only interested in a threesome.

After chatting for a while, we exchanged numbers and we would text as it was easier to message while I was in work. Less and less he mentioned his gf and eventually I outright asked him if she was interested in a threesome and he replied that they weren't really seeing as much of each other at the time but he really wanted to meet me himself.

You have to appreciate that I was home from Glasgow and not had sex in months (which felt like years) and was horny 24/7 but I told him I wasn't interested. However, one day I was incredibly frustrated and fit to burst and he texted and all but begged to meet because he was desperate for some fun. I knew where he lived and it was near the train station in Belfast where I would get my train home. I was walking from work practically throbbing and in need of release. I texted him "do you have condoms?"

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Excellent so far

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

» Add a new message to this topic