FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the yearly ball

the yearly ball

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

you finish getting ready, bright red lippy applied

the hotel room you were given is lush, the bed easily big enough for four and the bathroom has large jaquzzi bath

but that can wait, the knock on the door tells you Ive arrived to take you to the ball, organised by a secretive group that you don't know

all you know is that ive promised you that the night will be fun and you will be one of the star attractions

you open the door to find me in my tux, black bow tie

I kiss your cheek and smile, saying how good you look in your tight black dress

I pass you your mask

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I take your hand, reminding you to cover your eyes with your mask, purely to add to the feeling of mystique that was already running through your mind

we take the stairs down to the hotel ballroom

you notice the roulette tables, the cocktail bars, then the see the waitresses, totally naked apart from high heels

the room is fairly full, all the men in tux's the ladies mainly in dresses, but some just walking next to their partner in all manner of lingerie

you feel your nipples harden and your pussy throb as you take the last step down into the room

we are greeted by a couple in their thirties, I tell you they are the ones who organised this , they are simon and clare

they tell you that they do this once a year for their special group of friends

simon explains that everyone is here to enjoy themselves and that you are safe, but if anyone wants to stop anything at anytime, the house safe word has been decided will be helicopter

don't worry I tell him him looking at you, she is up for anything and everything

clare laughs nervously, even the grand auction she asks you ...

clare takes to to one side and explains tonight ends with an auction

all of the waitresses are involved, anyone can offer what they win on the roulette tables for an hour with whoever they want in one of the twenty rooms here

hence a lot of guys are playing roulette, and remember whoever bids the highest for the girl gets to do what ever they want

last year a group of guys all clubbed together to take one girl into a room for an hour

you ask clare who the girl was and was she ok

clare smiles of course darling, im hoping they do it again to me!

your mouth drops and you blush, what did they do to you

everything they wanted of course

but remember they all know the safe word and everyone is carefully picked to be a gentleman

now lets find our men

you find us both playing roulette with a naked waitress inbetween us, trying her best to distract Simon by rubbing his cock through his suit trousers

clare smiles when she notices

» Add a new message to this topic