FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time bi

First time bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

At 24 I was managing a small restaurant/bar in town. We often had small groups of office workers come in at lunchtime and a number of them became regulars. That's how I met Sara.

Her group of 5 or 6 colleagues came in 2 to 3 times a week and over a few months I got to know them quite well. We all chatted and there was always some jokey flirting with them all - the older women were a nightmare lol.

Sara was early 30s, very pretty and always had that subtle sexy look in her work clothes. On more than one occasion I was caught out looking at her, I tried to hide it but she knew I was looking! I had noticed her wedding ring but never really gave it a thought as it was just barman's flirting, nothing really serious or so I thought.

One quiet Friday lunchtime, we were all chatting and the topic of everyone's weekend plans came up. I told them I was finishing work early as my local village pub had live music that night and I usually helped out behind the bar. Sara just said she was hoping for an exciting weekend!

Their lunch break came to an end and they all came over to pay their bills, Sara came up last. She handed me cash and I returned her change but as she took it she grabbed my hand, looked straight into my eyes with a mischievous look and just said "I'll see you later!"....

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

I'd spent the whole afternoon thinking about that look in Sara's eyes and how soft her hands were, I was somewhat distracted as the band sound checked. Although I thought she was just messing, I was really hoping she would turn up but as the pub started to fill with people and we got busier, any thoughts were soon at the back of my mind.

The band were in full swing and the 3 of us working behind the bar were busy. As I turned to serve the next customer I saw Sara standing in front of me looking absolutely amazing. She smiled and tried to order but with the band playing, it was difficult to hear. She leaned over the bar towards me, giving me an unrivalled view of her perfect cleavage. She was so close, I could smell her sweet perfume and feel her warm breath on my cheek as she asked for a glass of wine and a bottle of lager, she wasn't alone!

As she turned and walked away, her dress showed off her stunning figure, I couldn't help but stare. As she sat down next to a guy she caught me staring. She smiled, winked and blew me a kiss...

As the night went on I tried to put her out of my mind and carry on working. Eventually I had to collect glasses and ended up by their booth. Sara beckoned me over and grabbed me to sit down.

Again, due to the music I had to lean in close to hear to them speak. As she introduced me to her husband Andy, I felt her hand on my thigh and with a cheeky little squeeze her hand slide toward my crotch. I nearly fell off the chair, I really wasn't expecting that! I wasn't sure what was going on or what to think. Did she actually just do that?? Did he realise??

I made my excuses, cleared their table and returned to the safety of the bar and continued to serve, but I couldn't take my eyes off them and she knew it.

As they kissed and cuddled she kept looking over at me with a naughty sexy smile, occasionally running her hand down her body and hitching her dress further up her thigh each time, eventually exposing some sexy stockings and suspenders. She was driving me wild!

It was then I noticed Andys hand running up and down the inside of her thigh, and although it was quite dark I could make out her hand playing with him.

They were both driving me wild!...

With the band finished the pub emptied pretty quickly, only a few regulars remained and I was surprised to see Sara and Andy still in the booth. They got their coats and approached me at the bar, Andy smiled and asked me if I enjoyed the show. I said yeah, the band was pretty good. He laughed and said no, did you enjoy watching me and Sara? I was shocked and pretty much speechless but managed a faint yeah, it looked fun!

Giggling at my response, Sara asked if I was able to give them a lift home, Andy chipped in and said there might be more of a show.

Andy told me where they lived as we left the car park, it was only a 10 minute drive. I thought I'd be a bit cheeky and said that was hardly enough time for another show. Andy laughed and said well, you better come in for a drink then....

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

Fantastic.

Can't wait to hear more!

By *implyStu14Man  over a year ago

South of Neverland

By *damkaMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

more please

By *unseakersCouple  over a year ago

Tropical SW & frozen North

Mmm more

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

More please xx

By *illycd2TV/TS  over a year ago

Bishop's Stortford

More please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *UN-ALMan  over a year ago

Near Fenwick

I wish I was that barman....now tell us the rest please....

Carry on

By *spvortexMan  over a year ago

Guildford

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

moreeeeee??

By *eighbiMan  over a year ago

Leigh

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmm

Once through the front door, Sara grabbed Andy and kissed him passionately, I felt a little awkward, not really sure what to do. She turned away from him, moved towards me and started to kiss me. Andy walked away and simple said "enjoy".

Sara took my hand and led me upstairs to the bedroom. We stood at the foot of the bed kissing as I found the zip to her dress, it soon fell to the floor revealing her gorgeous body in black and red lace lingerie and the stockings and suspenders she'd been showing off all night.

I couldn't hide how turned on I was, my cock starting to grow as she pressed her firm body against mine. I gently kissed her neck while she unbuttoned my shirt, I could feel her body tensing as I ran my hands over her body. Her fingertips traced down from my chest until she found and started to rub my now straining cock through my jeans.

I heard Andy enter the room and felt as he took hold of his wife from behind, the two of us kissing both sides of her neck and caressing her body all over.

Andy wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight and kissing her neck from behind. I ran my hands lightly down the small of her back, brushing Andys bare stomach with the back of my hands but he didn't seem to mind...

With four hands all over her body, there was no part that didn't get attention. Sara and I were kissing, my hands all over her body, Andys hands running down Saras stomach to her panties I wasn't sure if it was his or her hands that had brushed my throbbing cock.

I undid Sara's bra revealing the perkiest of breasts, I was soon kissing down her neck, to her chest, she started to moan as my tongue circled her nipples in turn, both getting firmer and more erect as I gently sucked. I slowly knelt down kissing her firm body, Andys hands moved up to her exposed breasts, my hands now running up her inner thighs I moved to run my fingers over her panties, I could feel they were wet with excitement. I pulled them aside and slide my fingers over her smooth wet pussy. She let out a moan as my fingers pressed deeper, rubbing back and forth over her clit.

I glanced up at her as I started to kiss her body, her hands grabbed my head and motioned for me to stand. As I did, I ran my hands up the back of her legs and over her pert bum, I was shocked when I realised Andy was totally naked as my hand felt his ridged cock pressed against Sara's bum. That was the first time I'd ever felt another guys cock, albeit by accident. I wasn't totally sure how to react but it didn't seem to faze Andy so in the heat of the moment I thought no more of it.

I could feel the motion of Sara wanking Andy as she kissed me. Unbuttoning my jeans she slipped her hand inside my boxers and pulled my hard cock free...

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

I like where this is heading

Love to hear more

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Intresting

By *oingdown2Man  over a year ago

angus

By *ngleseyFCouple  over a year ago

2m away

Great so far, more please

Sounds great.

Great story more please

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

wolverhampton

By *obbysmythMan  over a year ago

louth

Purbeck

belfast

Need more of this post

Great, very hot

So horny reading this story . Keep it going

Fab story keep going

Thanks everyone

I'll be home again tomorrow so will continue as soon as I can

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

very good so far more please

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Sounds great

Nice. More please

Cracking so far keep it going.

By *ratcliffeMan  over a year ago

Sofia. Bulgaria

Sara knelt between us slowly wanking both our cocks, I couldn't stop watching her hand on Andys cock, I was so turned on. She turned and slowly kissed my cock, her soft lips kissing around the shaft and then running her tongue along and up to the throbbing head. She took my cock in her mouth, the warm feeling and gentle sucking I was trying my hardest not to cum right there. After a few minutes she turned towards Andy, he leaned down and they kissed. Then it was Andys turn to be sucked, all the while Sara wanked me with her free hand. Before I knew it, she was stood in front of me, she pulled me close and kissed me. I was startled at first, she had just been sucking Andys cock but I couldn't or didn't want to stop. I could taste Andys precum on her lips, she made sure of that! I'd never thought tasting another guys precum would turn me on so much, but my cock instantly got harder, I couldn't get enough!

belfast

Keep going

Lovely and horny read.

Go for it

Love it. Wanking now!!

By *ongueTied40Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Fantastic story.. can't wait for more x

Very very nice

This is great, keep it coming.

Great stuff!

Mmmm more please!

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

I told Sara I want to taste her, something I'd wanted to do since the first time I saw her. She kissed me harder and pushed me back on to the bed. Andy asked how long I'd wanted his wife, I figured that I no longer needed to be shy and told him from the first moment I saw her I wanted to get her naked. He laughed and said no problem, and with that he grabbed Sara and swiftly removed what remained of her sexy lingerie.

Sara joined me on the bed, laying beside me stroking my cock she asked how I wanted to taste her, your choice was my reply. She span around and straight into a 69. A perfect view of her tight wet pussy was all mine. I wasted no time and started to kiss and lick her, her juices tasted amazing and didn't seem to stop. She once again was down on my cock, I could feel her lips and tongue all over, her hands rubbing my balls. My fingers traced over her back and then gently pulling her bum apart so I could get my tongue deeper. She moved slightly so I could lick her clit better, my fingers rubbing over her pussy back and forth, she was so wet my fingers slipped into her easily, other times slipping over her asshole. She seemed to enjoy it all as she moaned and sucked my cock deeper and harder.

I continued licking her clit and rubbing both pussy and ass, she was really getting into it. With my fingers deep in her pussy, Andys hand appeared and using the pussy juices slid two fingers into Sara's ass. She tensed up and let out a loud moan before sinking back into it, obviously loving being fingered by us both.

She eventually sat more upright, straddling my face with her soaking wet pussy right above me. I couldn't see what was going on at all, I just carried on licking and tasting her sweet pussy.

Once again I felt that warm and wet sensation on my cock, a nice firm sucking and wanking, it felt amazing. I realised Sara's hands were on my hips as she raised her body slightly, she looked down at me smiling and asked does that feel good? I could see Andy down on me, giving me what was one of the best blowjobs I'd ever experienced. I couldn't believe I was letting a guy suck my cock, but I didn't care, he was good, she was good, it was all good. I said nothing, just smiled at them both and pulled Sara back down on to my face...

coventry

By *ntimatefunMan  over a year ago

south glos

Such a great story and brings back great memories of the couple of bi threesomes I have had.

cant wait for more!

By *igBanMan  over a year ago

kidlington

Loving it so far

Newtownards

By *uncoupleyorkCouple  over a year ago

Nr chorely

Enjoying reading this.

Millbrook, Southampton

Liverpool

Amazing.. very naught and very hot x

Love love this so much ! I wish it was me!

So horny, bi is the way to go

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

Amazing story, please continue!

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

port talbot

Love it. Playing to it.

By *ames.jone2012Man  over a year ago

St Austell

Amazing.. More x

Purbeck

Let's hear more.

Andys blowjob was incredible, he obviously knew what felt good to another guy and I wasn't sure how much longer I could last. The combination of his tongue on my cock and his fingers rubbing down over my balls was intense, once or twice I felt a finger brush over my ass, I was past caring if it was by accident or not. He must of sensed I was close to cumming as he eased off my cock and moved up to kiss his wife, although his fingers were still busy on me.

With Sara still straddling my face I was enjoying tasting her as she lay herself down on top of me. I couldn't quite reach her pussy now, but could still flick her clit with my tongue. I was about to move when Andy appeared and started to rub Sara's dripping wet pussy. He climbed on to the bed and positioned himself to fuck Sara doggy style, I had the perfect view of his cock sliding in with ease. Sara moaned more and more as I was licking her clit and Andy was fucking her, his cock so close to me. I felt myself move my tongue a little further than before, the tip briefly licking his cock as he pumped in and out. I found myself licking them both as much as the other, I wasn't sure if Andy realised, but if he did he didn't seem to mind.

Sara started playing with my cock and balls again, then the unmistakable feeling of a condom being rolled down my hard cock. She turned herself around and lowered herself on to my hard cock, laying her body on mine she kissed me again before grabbing Andys cock and sucking him again...

By *ngleseyFCouple  over a year ago

2m away

Love this story

By *an_buryMan  over a year ago

all over

Wow

Great story...more.

By *ylviafoxMan  over a year ago

Weymouth

What a great story more please

Loving it

horsham

By *obbysmythMan  over a year ago

louth

So hot

Newtownards

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Oh god yes please.

Anyone in the Edinburg area wat to try this.

Amazing

By *ilcan5328Man  over a year ago

swansea

Omg I'm straight and got such a hard on now reading this

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Wow! What a great night - she knew exactly what she wanted!!

More!!

Waiting for more!!!

By *otnhornyukCouple  over a year ago

brynmawr

Very horny

By *psaucyCouple  over a year ago

Cheddar

Great story, love it, keep it

cumming

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Is it wrong to be jealous??????

Millbrook, Southampton

By *ilson84500Man  over a year ago

Portadown

By *ereforgigglesMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Fuck I love this! Hard as hell as I read this and not sure how long I can keep my hand off my cock

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

sou ss like my ultimate fantasy

By *yeball91Man  over a year ago

southampton

By *taffsfun73Man  over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

Nice

Ely

Fantastic

Thanks

Liverpool

So when do we get the ending ?

horsham

And? Lol

More please

Don't keep us waiting

It's great

More!

Purbeck

By *ouiseandloganCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Hmmm very good, this is making me excited for my first bi mmf

Ely

Can't wait for the next installment

Thanks so far

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Wow x

By *heboobiemanMan  over a year ago

Pilning bristol

Wish a cpl would do that to me been thinking about exploring mu bi side and that would be the perfect first time

MORE?!

What a great story and just how we like bi fun meets to be xxx

Still looking for a bi fun meet

What an amazing sorry, can't wait to hear more...

By *ilsonMan  over a year ago

Near

Sorry it's been so long. I'm back in the UK now, so I'll finish this off

With Sara slowly riding me, I had one hand on each of her firm thighs, her skin was soft but I could feel her tensing with every thrust. I started to trace the outline of her body, she wriggled slightly as my finger tips gently brushed along her ribs and over the sides of her breasts. One hand stopped to play with a perfectly erect nipple, the other carried on up caressing her shoulder and neck, moving to rest on her cheek.

Andy was still kneeling over me as Sara sucked him. In the heat of the moment I found my hands had left Sara's body and were now on Andys hips, I had shocked myself a little and was still a bit worried that Andy might not approve, but as I slowly reached around and ran my hands over his bum I realised I didn't need to worry and I started to relax.

Watching Saras hand and lips working on Andys cock was such a turn on, I couldn't help myself and reached up with my tongue to lick the base of his cock and then ran my tongue over his soft, shaven balls. Andy moved to spread his legs so to give me better access, I was able to lick, kiss and suck his balls with ease. I couldn't believe how turned on I was and even Sara made a comment of 'wow, somebody likes that!' - I wasn't sure if she meant Andy or me!...

Andy moved away and briefly went out of my view, Sara still laying on top of me, riding me slowly. We kissed as our hands explored each other, her silky smooth body pressed firm against mine. I felt movement around my legs as Andy appeared behind Sara, I could feel his fingers rubbing my cock and playing with Sara's wet pussy. Andy positioned himself and then I could feel his cock pressing against mine, Sara let out a loud moan as Andys cock slide inside her as well. The feeling of both our cocks inside Sara was incredible, the softness of her and the firmness of his cock against mine as we both gently thrust back and forth - it's a feeling I'll never forget.

Sara kissed me harder and more passionately, groaning with pleasure, she started to ride harder and faster. I grabbed Sara around her body and held her tightly, both Andy and I started to pound a little harder as we got into a rhythm.

I knew I was very close to cumming and when Sara shouted she was going to cum and with Andys cock rubbing the length of mine inside his wife, there really wasn't much I could do about it!

My whole body tensed as I had one of the most powerful orgasms I'd ever had. I don't remember much other than Sara telling me to cum for her, as her body also tensed and she grabbed my hair and pulled me tight against her chest. Andy excitedly told us he could feel us both cumming and the feeling and thought of his cock rubbing mine as I came was breath taking. What felt like a few more seconds past and I felt Andys thrusting change, he let out a groan and an 'oh fuck' as he came inside his wife...

By *wingme22Man  over a year ago

Galway

By *mooth4uMan  over a year ago

Kings kynn

[Removed by poster at 22/12/17 15:03:03]

By *mooth4uMan  over a year ago

Kings kynn

Very hot

Wow! Sounds like such a hot night

Awesome sooo hot.

By *aznlouCouple  over a year ago

co durham

Great read.

By *ssex Playfull CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Grays

Love this story

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

Awesome story

Ely

Wow. I’ve just cum over myself here.

'''(----8 to late

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Very hot.

Must be someone in the Edinburgh area want to try this.

Purbeck

Sara and I just lay on the bed, neither of us really wanting to move. She was still on top of me, her lips so close to mine so I leaned up for a kiss, she softly grabbed my face and slowly kissed me back. We lay there kissing, my cock was still inside her and still semi hard as I felt Andy pull away. His hand rubbed over Sara's wet pussy and I felt his cum flow down on to my balls as his hand followed down and rubbed his sticky mess over me.

I then felt him licking his cum from my balls and his tongue followed my cock up to Sara's pussy. He pulled my cock from his wife, removed my condom and instantly started sucking me. Sara got up and knelt beside me, I ran my hand down her back and in between her legs, rubbing over her wet pussy I slid two fingers in, the mixture of her juices and Andys cum made for a great lube. She bent forward and kissed Andy, she said she could taste my cock and cum on his lips.

She grabbed my hand from her pussy and sucked my fingers, she said 'oooh, you both taste great, I want more!'

I joked that after cumming as much as I just did, I wasn't sure when I'd get hard again, she replied 'I'm sure we can find something to do that will help'....

The three of us lay on the bed, Sara between me and Andy. She gently stroked our recovering cocks as my tongue played with one nipple and Andy and Sara were kissing. We switched so Sara and I were kissing and Andy played with her other nipple, all along our hands exploring her body, our fingers running over each other as we both played with Sara's still messy pussy.

Sara grabbed one of our hands each and directed Andys hand to my cock and my hand to Andys. I'd never held another guys cock before, it was a strange feeling at first. I slowly ran my hands over his soft cock and over his balls and continued with that motion for a while. Andy was doing the same to me as I kissed Sara. As he held my balls I occasionally felt his fingers run a little further towards my ass, it felt great!

Andy moved up to the head of the bed so Sara could start sucking him again. It wasn't too long before Andy was hard again and I was getting more turned on again watching.

Sara beckoned me to move closer and offered me Andys hard cock, I reached out and took his member in my hand, giving it a few strokes, feeling how hard he was from the base right up to the head, he was already wet again with some precum.

Sara moved and lay me closer to Andy. She started to suck him again briefly before moving away, leaving Andys cock right in front of me. I didn't waste any time and leaned in with my tongue to lick along his shaft up to the precum covered tip, l licked it all up. Leaning further in I wrapped my lips around his glans and slowly took more of his cock into my mouth....

Sounds brilliant.

wolverhampton

I hope you let going back

port talbot

Loving this mmm

Great read

Ely

coventry

More please

Really enjoying this.

Amazing stuff keep it coming!

By *ickadysplit17Man  over a year ago

cadishead

Mint story, this is my ultimate fantasy but has to end by the fem watching her fella inside me

I really wasn't sure how or what to do next, this was my first time with a cock in my mouth! I just thought about what I liked and hoped that it would work on Andy!

With my lips and tongue working on the tip of his cock, one hand wanking him and the other cupping his balls, Andy held my head and pulled me a little closer, I figured I was doing good.

I hadn't realised the Sara was now playing with me again and it wasn't long before I felt myself getting hard again. She sucked me for a while and then moved closer to me, giggled and said 'see, I told you we could find something to get you hard again' while hold my growing cock. She leaned in and I turned from Andy and we kissed, I could taste my cock and the faint taste of my cum on her. I turned back to Andy, planted one hand on his ass, grabbed his cock with the other and took him back into my mouth.

Sara moved to a better position between my legs, spreading them slightly. I just hoped I was sucking Andys cock as good as she was sucking mine!

Her hands and were all over me, running from my chest, over my stomach, down my legs and back up to my cock and balls. I was trying my best to do the same to Andy, my free hand caressing his ass cheek and running between his legs, I know I brushed over his hole as he tensed slightly and his cock grew in strength. He was definitely wet with precum so I must of been doing well.

Sara's fingers ran around my cock, and circled over and around my balls, she started to rub her fingers further behind my balls until I felt her rubbing over my hole and she didn't stop playing with my ass. Still wanking me, she ran her tongue over my balls and further between my legs until I felt it circling my hole, the occasional little probe of the tip of her tongue pressing into me. The was my first time being rimmed, such an intense feeing, it was amazing and she knew it as my cock got instantly harder....

Sara moved her body up along mine, never letting go of my cock. She joined me with Andys cock and we started to lick and suck him together. She turned to me and asked how I felt about not using a condom next time. I said I'd prefer to use one out of respect for them, but was more than happy for them not to, as I wanted to try tasting Sara's juices from Andys cock. They both laughed and Andy said he was hoping to do the same from my uncovered cock, rather than from a condom.

Sara said she was happy, I looked at Andy and he gave me a positive nod. Sara kissed me and then turned to Andy, kissing him as she straddled me and lowered herself on to my cock. I felt her getting hotter and wetter as she fucked me, all along I was still sucking Andy, trying to take more of his cock in my mouth.

Andy eventually moved around and I felt his hand take my cock from Sara's pussy, his lips and tongue wrapping around me. He wanked me slowly as he put me back in for Sara to take me deep and then pulled me back out so he could again taste her juices from my cock.

Sara pulled off me and we moved back into a 69, this time with me on top. Taking my cock straight into her mouth, she said she loved tasting her own juices. Andy moved around to position himself to fuck Sara, I took the opportunity to have a quick suck of him again.

With me licking her clit, Andy started to fuck Sara but this time he would pull out and offer me his cock. Tasting her from his cock was a real turn on, I made the most of each time he offered his cock after it had been in her...

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Would love to be part of this....

By *ampolCouple  over a year ago

Stevenage

Oh my god, this is our fantasy ??

Amazingly dirty yum

Lovin this

Sara was alternating between sucking my cock and licking my balls, her hands again all over my ass and rubbing my hole. Andy moved away so I started to lick further and deeper into Sara, her body tensing as I slid two fingers in. With my hands in a slow rocking motion, my fingers found and pressed against her Gspot. I let one of my free fingers brush over her ass, the wetness from her pussy let my finger slide easily over the soft skin. Sara kept moving her hips until I firmly pressed my finger against her ass and slid it in as well. She moaned again and moved her hips trying to take my fingers deeper.

Still in a 69 with Sara, I was aware that Andy had moved back around behind me, but I was paying more attention to Sara's pleasure. I could feel hands on my back, legs, ass, cock and balls, but I wasn't really sure who was doing what.

I eventually felt two hands pulling on my ass cheeks slightly and a tongue on the back of my balls. That had to be Andy I thought, as I felt his tongue move up and start to circle my ass, gently to begin with and then getting firmer. My second ever rimming felt as good as the first, if not better as he pushed his tongue in further before lightly circling over the outside again. My cock was getting harder and harder, they could both feel I was enjoying it.

Andy pulled me over on to my back and towards the edge of the bed, Sara lay beside me playing with herself. Andy knelt of the floor and positioned himself, hitched my legs up and once again explored my ass with his tongue, this time while wanking me. Sara watched on continuously fingering herself as Andy moved up and started to suck me again. I felt a finger pressing against my hole and relaxed to let whatever happen. I felt a slight pressure and then realised Andy had a finger, maybe two inside me. Wanking, sucking and fingering me, Andy hit all the right spots!...

After a while, he stood revealing his rock hard cock again. I reached out to it and pulled him closer to my body, I was so turned on I wanted to feel his cock against me. I rubbed the tip of his cock around my balls, he was wet again and to feel him against me felt wrong but so so right. I never thought I'd go this far but I found myself rubbing his wet cock around my ass. Sara moved closer and was watching me rub her husbands cock around my ass, she said she'd like to see him fuck me and asked if he could try to slip it in. Andy looked a bit shocked but it was all I could think about and I said yes straight away.

Andy took control of his cock and continued to rub around my ass with a bit more pressure each time, Sara was watching, slowly wanking me and rubbing around my balls and ass. Andy slowly started to ease into me, I could feel his rock hard cock getting harder and harder but my virgin ass was struggling to take the head. Before he had chance to go any further, he called out that he was going to cum. He pulled away and shot a massive load over me. My balls and cock were covered with his cum, I leaned forward and started to wank him while he was still cuming and he shot some more over my stomach. Sara giggled and straight away went down on me, licking all of Andys cum from me. She turned to me and leaned in for a kiss, making me taste Andys cum. It really wasn't as bad as I thought and it was a massive turn on doing so, especially as Andy had gone back to sucking me and playing with my ass again. I was a little disappointed that I'd not taken Andys cock, so made sure he got his fingers in me again as he sucked me.

Sara said to me that they both wanted my cum, it was up to me when I came. She joined Andy and helped him to suck and wank me.

I lost track of who was doing what, I lay on the bed with my eyes closed and no longer in control of my body. As the intensity of my pending orgasm increased, I was just able to warn them before I exploded. I could feel Andys fingers in my ass pressing against my prostate, I had hands on my balls and I was being wanked and sucked hard. I wasn't sure who had taken my load in their mouth, but I opened my eyes to see Andy and Sara kissing, sharing my cum as they did.

So that was my first bi experience. Glad people enjoyed hearing about it

Thanks for all the messages, I will message everyone back once I've had chance to read them all properly

By *ireblade24Man  over a year ago

sexy town

"Sara knelt between us slowly wanking both our cocks, I couldn't stop watching her hand on Andys cock, I was so turned on. She turned and slowly kissed my cock, her soft lips kissing around the shaft and then running her tongue along and up to the throbbing head. She took my cock in her mouth, the warm feeling and gentle sucking I was trying my hardest not to cum right there. After a few minutes she turned towards Andy, he leaned down and they kissed. Then it was Andys turn to be sucked, all the while Sara wanked me with her free hand. Before I knew it, she was stood in front of me, she pulled me close and kissed me. I was startled at first, she had just been sucking Andys cock but I couldn't or didn't want to stop. I could taste Andys precum on her lips, she made sure of that! I'd never thought tasting another guys precum would turn me on so much, but my cock instantly got harder, I couldn't get enough! "

"So that was my first bi experience. Glad people enjoyed hearing about it

Thanks for all the messages, I will message everyone back once I've had chance to read them all properly "

Great story and very envious !! Everything I’ve ever wished to do was there !!

By *ampolCouple  over a year ago

Stevenage

Now all we need is a willing male to make it happen...

amazing story thank you xx