FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ben’s HotWife

Ben’s HotWife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ben’s HotWife

Scarlett slid her body under the duvet into bed behind Ben. It was the middle of the night and she was cold. He was toasty warm. She shuffled up to him trying her hardest not to wake him. Her spiky heeled footsteps on the wooden floor downstairs had already woken him but he wasn’t going to make it obvious, he kept his position and awaited the cold touch of her body against his.

She wrapped her arm around his waist and pulled herself even closer to try and transfer some of his body heat to her. As she snuggled up behind him he noted with a smile to himself that she still had her stockings and lingerie on. He kept silent and still, even though the touch of her icy fingers sent shivers through his body. She nuzzled up to him so that her breath was tickling the tiny hairs on the back of his neck. She was obviously horny, he was becoming more horny by the second. Her hand gradually began to warm, then gradually began to wander. It was taking him all his willpower to keep still. She kissed the back of his neck as her finger touched the PA piercing on his cock. He finally relented and whispered into his pillow. “Scarlett what the fuck are you doing, it’s almost 4am.” She didn’t answer him but kept on lightly kissing the nape of his neck. Her hand was now wrapped around his hard cock. He moved his hand to hers and removed it. Taking hold of her hand and bringing it up to his chest, keeping a tight grip to stop her harassing him. He knew it wouldn’t work but he had to play her game. He stroked his finger tips across the back of her hand and along her slender fingers. As his finger tip reached the third finger of her left hand it stopped at the place where her wedding and engagement rings usually are. “Where are your rings Scarlett?” he asks with an air of authority in his voice. She keeps kissing him and whispers as she is doing so, “they’re in my purse, I was having such a good night with the girls that I didn’t want them getting in the way of any fun”. After a minute or so the silence was broken by Ben. “Tell me all about it Scarlett.” he said.

Her hand slowly made it’s way down his body, touching and stroking his skin as her kisses sent shockwaves through his spine. Once her hand was wrapped around his cock she said with the throaty lustful voice of his slut.....”yes Sir”.

His mind was in free-fall as her hand slowly caressed his cock. Her voice mesmerising him as she described her night.

Scarlett and two of her girlfriends had been out into the city centre celebrating a birthday. They had the usual attention from guys offering to buy the birthday girl a drink, trying their best to get in their knickers. At some point during the evening one of the girls suggested they should all take off their wedding and engagement rings to make things more interesting and they could have a competition to see who cops off with the sexiest guy. Scarlett didn’t admit it but it was obvious to Ben that the suggestions came from her. On their way to their next bar they removed their rings and the games began.

It wasn’t long before the men were swarming around the girls as they danced and chatted. Scarlett let the other two enjoy themselves flirting and loving the attention. Her mind was made up on the guy she wanted.

“I was standing by the bar when a sexy black guy brushed past me, he apologised and smiled at me, I knew then that he was the one for me. He offered to buy me a drink. I smiled and accepted.” Scarlett bit Ben’s shoulder at this point, making him jump. As she did so she grabbed hold of his cock even harder. “Are you hard because what I am telling you is turning you on Ben?” Scarlett whispered in his ear. “Yes, you know I love hearing what you have been doing on your nights out.” Ben said as he snuggled his face into the pillow trying hard not to get too excited and cut short the story. “Do you want me to continue?” Scarlett whispered. Ben nodded and gave out a low moan and her grip loosened around his cock.

“My new friend was staying at the hotel across the street, you know the one, it has floor to ceiling windows in the rooms, we’ve stayed there and had fun fucking in front of those windows wondering who might be watching us play out our kinky games.” Ben remembered the hotel vividly. “He asked me if I wanted a night cap at the hotel bar so I made my excuses to the girls telling them that I didn’t feel so well and left the bar, meeting up with him at the door. He grabbed my hand and we were across the street heading up the steps to his hotel in no time. In the hotel lobby he pulled me to him and gave me a kiss. “Was that ok for him to do to me Ben?” She asked as if his approval would make her carry on the story. “Yes” he said quietly. Ben was listening intently as Scarlett described how she and her new friend had been sat at the bar facing each other. She had her sexiest lingerie and black stockings on, which thankfully she still had on, snuggled up in bed behind him.

She had purposely crossed her legs to give him a perfect view of her stocking tops held there by black suspender clips. He had placed his hand on her knee, stroking her leg further and further up under her skirt as they chatted. She had uncrossed her legs to allow him better access to her dripping wet pussy. “He then told me to take off my knickers but as I began to get off the bar stool to go to the toilet and remove them he stopped me. I was told to take them off where I was. I looked around to see if anyone was looking at us and noticed that there were very few people left in the bar, none of them seemed to be concentrating on us so after a quick glance to make sure the barman was off doing something else I lifted my bum and swiftly drew my thong along my thighs, once over my knees they dropped down and settled on top of my shoes. He stepped off his stool and bent down, I lifted my heels away from the footrest and he slid them over and into his enormous hand, clenching them tightly” Scarlett paused for a second or two before touching the tip of Ben’s cock. He was dripping precum from his PA ring. She scooped some up with her long finger nail and brought it up from under the duvet to his mouth. Ben opened up and licked her finger tip then sucked her fingers one by one. “Mmmmmmm good boy” She whispered into his ear. Ben had to muster up as much self control as he had ever done before to keep from spurting cum all over. He adored it when Scarlett said things like that.

“Shall I continue?” She said. Ben didn’t need to say anything, she carried on telling him how her and the black guy couldn’t wait any longer so they went up to his room. Once inside she stripped down to her lingerie, she kept her sexy high heeled shoes on and tied her hair up into a pony tail. He told her to get on her knees and open his belt and trousers. “I couldn’t believe the size of his cock when it flopped out of his sexy white shorts. I waited until he told me to suck it. I just managed to get it in my mouth before I was gagging on it as he pushed it in to the back of my throat, my eyes began to water and he told me I looked so good with my mascara running down my cheeks. I tried to say thank you but the words were muffled. He kept pumping my face, telling me I was a good Slut. He told me to finger myself and play with my clit, which sent me over the edge straight away and I came and screamed into his cock”. She was stroking Ben’s cock quicker now as she described how the black guy had used her. She told Ben that he made her kneel on all fours on the bed while he knelt down on the floor, his face stuffed into her pussy, licking up her juices, making her spurt into his mouth as the orgasms came one after the other. “He Just kept on licking my pussy, holding me there as the orgasms made me squirm and try to move away.” She told Ben how he had flipped her over onto her back with one swift flick of his arm and lifted her legs over his shoulders. “He ripped open a condom with his teeth and rolled it along his shaft telling me how he was gonna fuck me hard. His cock entered my pussy and I could feel my juices ooze out down my ass cheeks and along the crack. I was wild with desire for him, he knew that and began fucking me hard from the start. His hand came across my mouth as if he knew I was about to scream out as I came again. My whole body was trembling as he fucked me faster and faster. As he was about to cum he pulled out of me, ripped the condom off his cock and wanked until he shouted out that he was cumming! I lay there completely spent as his cock shot spurt after spurt of hot spunk all over my pussy, belly and tits.” Ben was on the verge of his own explosion when she told him that she hadn’t been allowed to clean herself, she had been told to get dressed and fuck off. He had kept her knickers as a keepsake. She was still full of his spunk all over her body.

Ben turned over and looked Scarlett in her eyes. Through the dim light of early morning he could make out the mascara trails down her cheeks and chin. She looked remorseful but with a cheeky glint, which he adored. “Your such a fucking dirty slut at times Scarlett, I think you deserve another good fucking tonight!” She smiled as her head disappeared below the duvet heading straight for Ben’s cock.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

that was me lol

"that was me lol"

Indeed!

By *ackb85Man  over a year ago

Newmarket

Amazing story guys, so hot

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmmmm I like the sound of this story any more for us?

"Amazing story guys, so hot "

Thank you

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

Great story. X

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Nice!

"Mmmmm I like the sound of this story any more for us? "

I’m sure Scarlett will get up to more shenanigans soon!

"Great story. X"

Thank you. Always nice to hear.

"Nice!"

Thanks

By *hestercplCouple  over a year ago

chester

Great story

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

I like the sound of Scarlett

Great story

Thanks very much. I enjoyed writing it

Love this very well written. Would like to hear more of scarlett's adventures.

"Love this very well written. Would like to hear more of scarlett's adventures."

Thanks for the kind words.

There’s one in the pipeline.

" "

MADCHESTER!

By *eereMan  over a year ago