FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > SOLD FOR HIS PLEASURE ...

SOLD FOR HIS PLEASURE ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *londegem OP   Woman  over a year ago

my own little world

We arranged to meet at the hotel ... I waited at the bar dressed in a short skirt low cut top as you instructed me to ... my phone went off a message it was from u saying lift up ur shirt I want to see if u worn panties or not. ... looking around confused ... u mailed again do it BITCH

He arrived .... a message from u saying what room I was to go to .... nervous as hell I drank the rest of my wine in one gulp .... walked towards the room .... u grab me aside and kissed me .... whispering in my ear leave yr phone on this call .... I want to hear u scream my name as he makes u cum ....I nod and say yes SIR .... I knock at the door .. he is very handsome and he says so yr my toy mmmm get on yr knees and crawl into the room ......As I crawl u pass by he gives u an envelope .....U slap my ass as I crawl in .... and say she already wet ..... have fun slut…He grabbed my hair and said get up ... he held my hair as I got off the ground .... once up he KISSED ME ... raw hard kiss .... making me moan ....On yr knees slut his demand startled me.. His cock hard under this jeans zip.Open it slut I want my cock down ur throat. Ramming his cock down my throat made me gag .... harder and further down with each thrust .....That's it SLUT ... gag .... I'm paying big money for this .... I want my money worth… Get up SLUT I WANT PUSSY…. On the bed ..... on yr bck legs apart….pushing my legs apart he licks his lips and bends towards my pussy … SLAP … he belts my pussy I scream another slap came I flinched then another … then a warm mouth covers my clit …. Warm tongue flicking my clit … he licks my pussy over and over … ever stroke sending me higher and higher … building inside me I feel it he sees it and says cum SLUT I WANT U TO CUM ON MY TONGUE....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Jesus and I was trying to have a relaxing morning

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Yes!

By *londegem OP   Woman  over a year ago

my own little world

The heat inside me builds with every lick …. Higher and higher …. Wanting more I lift my hips higher … he pushes into my pussy his tongue inside me … I'm Cumming don't stop please don't stop …. Oh god yes that's it make her cum we both hear from the phone beside us ….. oh god yes …. I love u Master … I scream … that's my girl ….NOW FUCK HIM …. You heard him SLUT ...FUCK me … he grabs me to my feet and turns me round and bends me over the back of the chair …Spread ur cunt open SLUT .. I hear the foil wrapper open as I reach behind … he walks towards me and rips off my top I want to see ur tits bounce Slut … with one swift push his huge cock was in my pussy …. Harder and harder pounding my cunt … u like it slut don't you …. Pulling my ponytail as he pounds me … oh ur cunt likes hard doesn't she … open wider slut pushing me down more … I feel my orgasm building inside as he pounds over and over … SLUT UR CUNTS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL… cum on my cock SLUT…. As I reach my orgasm I scream MASTERRRRR …. I feel him cum inside me …. Master voice once …. U dirty whore … I love u too … coming down from my orgasm I feel him hard again …. I want yr ass slut …. Now … on yr fucking knees and open yr hole wide …. he takes off the condom and discards it in the bin … I hear the sound of a camera taking a picture ….. look at yr pussy slut it's a mess …. Yr Master asked for a good fucking and it's what yr getting whore ….. I feel lube pored onto my ass as he inserts one finger then another …. TIGHT HOLE SLUT …. Won't be after my cock …. U be gaping … u ready to scream slut ….. one hard thrust he was deep inside me …. I scream in pain …. Stop please stop …. I don't want this I don't want this …. He just laughs …. You don't get what u want WHORE …. Harder and faster he pounds me slapping my ass cheek as he does …. Oh god yeah whore I can feel u Cumming …oh fuck yes … I groan …. my pussy is soaked feeling it running down my thighs as he fucks my ass …. Oh god I'm Cumming … WHORE HE SCREAMS as I feel his spunk in my ass

» Add a new message to this topic