FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > how she loves the cock.

how she loves the cock.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

she acts like a shy girl, but my god when a guy sticks his cock near her mouth, she starts to suck it gently licking it on the tip, we start to strip her slowly rubbing her nipples that are erect, as another guy joins in he wanks his big black tool in her mouth, i am watching every move, while i wank my cock. longing her to open her legs, she's teasing us i say to the guys. she looks at us and saying , bring it on boys, now there is 5 black guys around her kissing her tits licking her pussy. she suirms and moans give it to me. one black guy with a very large cock put on a durex and says to her i hope you can take this, he gets between her legs and sticks his large cock up her, she replys oh yes get it up there and fuck me plz, i was amazed to see my wife who is so petit getting this big cock up her, and asking her is that good, is it hurting you. she replies mmmm no! she started sucking the other guys, i feel myself cumming. here babe im gonna shoot

she put it in her mouth and swallowed all my cum. that triggered the other guys to shoot. over her face her tits her tummy. then the other guy let out one heck of a moan here it comes. he blasted it into the durex, he jumped off her and pulled it off, still shooting his cum over her bald pussy, what a turn on seeing her who was so shy getting what every woman longs for a good fucking, we found out after the fun the guy was 14 inches, when we still fuck i still wonder how the fuck did she take it and where did it go. we now look for horny guys who can perform and give her what she wants. but she's a shy greedy girl, can you cum for her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic