FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Nadia's Friend

Nadia's Friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Despite having a 'nice personality' I have never been very successful with women or girls come to that. These events though happened when I was in my mid-twenties and, in hindsight, I should have been more suspicious.

I worked, uneventfully, part-time in a Cash and Carry until the day Nadia started work there. See was a couple of years younger than me, short with long dark hair, olive skin, rounded figure and nice looking breast which she showed off in low cut tops. Definately, the opposite of every other girl I had ever dated.

We talked and over the weeks began flirting, I had a girlfriend at the time and didn't think much of it as she explained that she had a couple of blokes she was seeing at the same time. I was surprised when she suggested we should go for a drink one lunch time and could I pick her up from home. By this time I fancied her, so readily agreed.

A couple of days later I arrived promptly at her parents house, where she lived. She invited me in and after a bit of small talk, really surprised me by saying, "so when are you going to kiss me?". I readily made up for my slackness and soon our tongues were sliding over each other as we kissed each other hard. Breaking apart she led me upstairs to her bedroom which contained a small bed and a large wardrobe and little else.

After kissing again she confidently took charge, expertly undoing my jeans and boxers and pulling them down to reveal my hard cock, which already had started to leak pre-cum. Slipping to her knees bewteen my legs, she took my cock and slowly ran her tongue along the whole length, she then continued to tease my cock, not quite covering the top with the warm wetness of her mouth, which I really craved. Her head dropped lower and i felt the pressure of her kissing my balls and sucking on them, before finally, her mouth slid the length of my cock and over the end. I nearly came then, as the warmth and wetness of her mouth covered the tip of my cock. She slowly started to wank me and suck me, it was heaven!

I though really wanted to see more of her so in a pause for breath I leant forward and pulled her top up over her head. She got the message and quickly stripped off. Most girls I had known had been quite skinny, so to see Nadia's more ample body, was a noveltly and a total turn on. I fingers, quickly followed by my tongue, traced a line from her shoulder down her lovely full breast and around exciting, large nipples. Slowly sucking on them whilst fondling her breasts was magic. Soon though my hands were over her lovely hips and my fingers brushing her bushy pussy.

Laying on the bed she opened her legs to show puffy, pink, pussy lips, hidden by wisps of dark pubes. I remember kissing her thighs as I lowered my head to her pussy. She smelt hot and musky and tasted bitter and sweet at the same time, as I used my tongue to push between her lips. Stretching her lips further apart I was soon finger fucking and licking her pussy, at times burying my nose and face into her wet body and making sure I rimmed her tight arse at the same time.

Nadia was during this loudly moaning and pushing my head at times down onto her pussy. She then cried out what sounded like "Nick", but I kind of ignored that, until I heard the sound of a door opening. Before I could look around, I felt a hand on my arse and Nadia looking down at me and telling me to carry on licking. Turned on as I was, I had to stop and turning around I saw this naked guy I had never met before. He had a hard cock and was continuing to fondle my arse.

Nadia quickly explained that this was Connor and that I had been set up. Connor had wanted to see Nadia with another guy and I was lucky enough to be chosen! She then asked did I want to stay! I nodded nervously as I didnt consider myself bi at all, however, when you are faced with a warm pussy, I dont think you really care who is tugging your cock.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

Settles down for chapter 2.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

cant wait lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

good so far

carry on